'Just' Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Mom, if you do, can I watch?" Cody asked excitedly.

Cassie looked at me and I at her. I slid off the counter and moved to Cody.

"You're sister tried to help me after Amanda and I split up. For several reasons it just didn't work out. I love her for trying, and I'll never forget those few times..."

"I understand mom." Cody replied.

"No you don't honey. There are days when he's not here, she still helps me cope." I looked at Cassie. "She touches me like you do, only different." I explained. "That's all there will ever be between us. We both agree that's best."

"So when I touch you?" Cody looked in my eyes.

"You help me cope too, honey, it might not be as intense but it's just as rewarding."

Cody flew into my arms and kissed me. Her tongue pressed against my lips. I struggled with the decision to let her in. I opened my lips and found my baby was now grown up as well. Cassie joined us and the three of us stood naked kissing for quite some time.

I know this sounds strange but those few days changed my life. I had been honest with them both about my failing marriage. Happily, over the next year things didn't change much between us.

Cassie moved home and on rare occasions she and I found time to be alone. She is truly the one most like me. Most days are good, on other days Cody helps keep the peace. Although we continued to be a bit hands on there were only a few occasions she brought me off.

Cody is still finding her way in love. We kiss more passionately now, and much more often. She still likes to caress my breasts and bite my nipples on occasion but more than that she and I have just become closer.

With a thin feminine pad in place I pulled on my one piece suit and presented myself to the girls. Cassie walked up and slipped her finger in the leg hole. Pressing it in like Poole did she held it in place.

"He is going to love that." Cassie mewed.

Pulling it out I took her finger and sucked it clean.

"Mommy slut is ready for inspection." I blushed.

Cassie kissed me good bye passionately, Cody stepped up.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She sighed.

She pressed he lips to mine and met my tongue with hers.

"Hhmm, I thought it would taste like pussy." Cody winked at me.

...

I pulled into the lot and parked my car. I walked through the front lobby and headed through security. After being cleared I then made my way into the women's locker room. I pulled out the key Max gave me and slipped it in the lock.

Opening the door marked #1 I found the small room flooded in sunlight. The door closed behind me as I entered my personal changing room. Small but not cramped I checked out the accommodations. Sink, toilet and shower in the bathroom. A closet stocked with several bathing suits of different styles. A straight back chair with a padded seat and a small round table were at the far end.

I smiled broadly at the last piece of furniture. A vinyl padded platform maybe two feet wide, six feet long, and just higher than my waist was on the other wall. Two white pillows and a folded blanket lay at one end. It reminded me of a massage table. The bathroom was stocked with toothpaste, tooth brushes, mouthwash, lotions, soaps, with shampoo and conditioners in the shower.

I hung up my street clothes and purse then took a deep breath. Next I forwarded my cell phone to the number provided to each of us. Gathering all the courage I could and with just minutes to spare I walked out the door opposite the one I came in. The first person I saw was Max. He looked as happy to see me as I was to see him.

"He's waiting." Max offered me his hand.

Max was wearing long black slacks and a white short sleeve shirt open at the neck to reveal a large gold cross. He wore brown slip-on loafers with a gold bar across the top. He appeared both stylish and comfortable as we made our way. Looking around he was the only one not in a swim suit.

We walked straight to Poole who was typing on the computer.

"Number 41 is here." Max announced.

Poole held up a finger then punched away at a few more keys before leaning back in his chair to look at us.

"Forty One?" I asked smartly.

"Good morning Jane." Poole cracked a wide grin. "I don't like to get too attached to anyone until they've proven themselves. Forty didn't."

I looked around at what passes as an office. Besides Max and Poole's there were only eleven desks.

"Max who do you have her working with?" Poole asked his partner.

"Claudia." Max replied.

"Really? I would have thought Nida." Poole questioned him.

"Claudia." Max furled his brow.

"Ok, but she's a bitch." Poole shrugged his shoulders. "Are you ready this time?" Poole asked.

"For what?" I asked as he rolled closer.

"Inspection of course." Poole laughed.

He reached his hand up and rested it just below my hip where the material of my suit stopped. I gasped lightly and then trembled as his finger traced the elastic edge of the opening. Moving closer to my vagina it was clear what he was going to inspect.

"I'd rather you didn't." I whispered so only he and Max would hear.

"Are you sure?" Poole traced past the opening and over my mons.

"I'm sure." I stood on wobbly legs.

"How do I know if you're properly groomed?" Poole whispered.

"I guess you'll just have to trust me." I snapped back.

"I don't trust anyone in this building but Max and Lela." Poole replied. He looked up at Max. "Go ahead ask him."

I looked at Max as Poole's finger moved over my swim suit between my legs.

"Sorry Jane but it's true." Max replied.

I turned back to Poole who removed his hand from my bathing suit. It was just in time since I was about to give him permission if not beg him to finger me.

"You can leave the liners at home." Poole patted my pussy.

"What if I soil my suit." I glared at him.

"Do you see that as a problem?" He taunted me.

"No...maybe...I don't know." I stumbled to explain.

"We supply suits free of charge, Lela left some in your room. You can change anytime the need arises." Poole stood up. "Have a good day Forty One."

With that Poole glanced up to see all the other girls looking on. Poole shrugged his shoulders and returned to his computer as Max led me to Claudia.

Later that morning Poole called a meeting of the eleven women in the office. He announced that Kelly would be replacing Max's mother as office manager. The response was mostly well received however Claudia was not one with a favorable view of the situation.

For the privacy and simplicity of my story I will refer to the Company as All Corp. All Corp has four subsidiaries with each corporate office on this one campus. Located on the outskirts of a major city in the south west the facility is impressive when you see it for the first time.

The campus is in a remote location overlooking the desert, and beyond that, the snowcapped mountains. Since All Corp owns hundreds of acres, it is unlikely there will be any building near us in the future. Poole's wife, Tina, owns her own business, but her office is located downtown.

The building is laid out like a four leaf clover if you will. Each division has its own 'leaf' so to say, connected by a giant atrium in the center. Here the cafeteria is located as well as four small stores, one for each company. There is also a convenience store and our own credit union.

I work directly for the parent company All Corp, whose offices are located where the stem of the four leaf clover would be. Information from the subsidiaries are funneled into to another larger office that is coed. From there the information is sent to this office for Poole and Max to act on.

My new office is one of beauty and innovation. There is a long narrow pool in the middle, one end outside the other end inside. Five desks line each side of the pool not six feet away from the water. At one end of the pool is the office manager offset to one side. In the middle is our president, my uncle, Timothy Poole, on the other side his best friend Maxwell.

From inside it appears the swimming pool ends at the horizon. It is a stunning view that changes throughout the day. Each Lucite desk has a phone and two computers, one online desk top with internet, and one portable tablet with a removable keyboard that is free of any outside connection save electricity.

There is no paper or writing utensils, no filing cabinets, no fax machines or printers. There is not so much as a stapler allowed in this office. All work is done by memory and on the tablets. Each night the tablets are downloaded with the day's work and uploaded with the next days.

As far as I know only Max, Poole, and if needed, his brothers John and Luke, and my mother have access to that data. Anything that you write, read or doodle on that tablet will be saved for them to access. I wonder how many before me forgot about that?

I expected the day to be hectic and stressful. It was anything but. Max worked at his desk, Kelly moved to her new desk I took over hers. Claudia helped me through the basics but offered no advice. If I asked she was blunt and to the point.

Several of the girls would jump in the pool and swim a few laps, some would just hug the edge to cool off. Many times they were on their tablet with just their legs dangling in the water. Poole jumped in and swam for almost a half an hour before he emerged looking quite refreshed.

Most of the girls although polite seemed concerned I now worked among them. Poole on the other hand seemed pleased I was here. He looked up and smiled on several occasions, not rudely or superior, but, well, just happy. Every so often Poole would make his way to each desk and chat with the girls.

With all of the plastic and water I thought it would be noisier. The desk tops allowed you go online and get radio stations but even without headphones the sound didn't seem to travel far. Poole stopped at the desk in front of me.

I was checking scanned invoices on my tablet against the banking records. I looked up and reflected on how really big Poole is. Tanned and fit from working out I noticed his hand rest on Nida's light brown shoulder. She turned and looked at him her bright smile contrasted against her long black hair.

As they talked Poole combed his hand through her hair and then bent down so she could whisper in his ear. I looked down at his swim trunks and realized how tight they were to his waist but then billowed out further below. They were black and of heavy material ending just above his knees. Standing up he nodded happily to Nida and headed in my direction

"Well Forty One, how are we doing so far?" Poole asked.

His eyes were soft and inviting, the smile returned as he looked into mine.

"I hope I'm doing it right." I said quietly.

Kneeling down on one knee, Poole was now almost even with me. His hand moved to my leg just above my knee. It was big and heavy, I could feel the strength but his grip was light.

"Amanda recommended you highly." Poole said. "I say her loss is my gain. If you need anything just ask. "

Still in shock he had talked to my past boss and lover I didn't know what to say. Poole started to his feet, leaned over and kissed my forehead then finished standing. His hand left my leg at the last second and I already missed the contact.

I was so flustered I couldn't even look around to see who might have seen him kiss me. And so my first day went.

When I got home and told the girls all about it they teased me mercilessly. That night I insisted sleeping alone just so I wouldn't be tempted.

"Ah, Forty One." Poole stood as he greeted me today. "Good morning."

"Good morning... boss?" I offered.

"Only got one name, Poole." He replied.

"Good morning Poole." I chuckled.

"Much better, love that smile." He looked me over.

Reaching down he grabbed my tits over the one piece suit. I stepped back slightly before his eyes turned sinister. They didn't move off of mine, I stood in fear of what might happen. I took the small step back closer and his eyes instantly told me I did the right thing.

"I was just going to suggest you remove the padding from this suit if you insist on wearing it." Poole released my tits.

"All of it?" I glared back at him.

"Just a suggestion." He smiled.

"I want to see you before you leave today. It's personal in nature." Poole took my hand and led me to my desk. "Important and personal."

I sat down and it was all I could think about. Poole stopped by twice more that day and like yesterday he was polite and engaging. I looked at the clock on the computer, in less than two hours I would be meeting with Poole.

Personal? What does that mean? Is he going to take me in my room and fuck me? Make me suck his cock? Is he going to bring in another girl and watch us make love? Is Amanda here so he can blackmail us for a threesome? My mind raced with all of the possibilities.

One by one the others left. When Kelly turned in her tablet Max looked at me. I turned off the desk top and took a deep breath. I handed the tablet to Max and looked over at Poole.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, right." Pooled replied as if it has skipped his mind. All this time I've tried to think of every worst case scenario and he's forgot?" "Please sit down Jane."

I looked at Max to see he wasn't leaving and then looked back at Poole.

"I've talked to Tina, we would like you and the girls to come out to the house Saturday afternoon for a visit." Poole leaned back and smiled. "You know hang out at the pool, dinner, a little wine, just a little wine, I know Cody isn't legal yet, and Cassie...well like I said, a little."

"I see. I'll need to see if their available with Cody in school and Cassie working." I tried to let him down easily.

There was no way he was going to be anywhere near my girls, especially near a pool drinking wine.

"Great, Tina already called them, they're on board." Poole's eyes glistened as he knew I was cornered.

"How do you know I can make it?" I tried to escape.

"If you can't, it will give Tina and me a chance to get to know the girls alone then." Poole put his arms up and his hands behind his head.

It wasn't so much of a threat as an ultimatum, come or trust me with your daughters.

"We'll come together then." I caved in but let him know we would come and go as a family.

"Great! I hope you don't mind but we invited Max and Lela as well." Poole played me again.

He knew well and good if he had told me that I would have said yes all along. He played me but good. Three times by my count, more if you include Amanda earlier and having Tina reach out to the girls ahead of time.

"We'll see you Saturday." I started to get up.

"Jane, there's more." Max said. He moved beside Poole and they both looked at me.

"I'm afraid Donald will have to go when he returns." Max explained.

"What? I thought he was just going to get demoted." I asked.

"That was the plan." Max nodded. "Things have gotten worse since then."

"What did he do now?" I asked starting to get scared.

"We can't tell you, and believe me you don't want to know." Poole replied looking up at Max.

"Did he...?" I shuddered to think.

"Nothing physical, he said some things." Max explained. "When we reprimanded him, he got quite belligerent. Security was called they've locked him up for seventy two hours just to be safe."

"Jane he did some other things too. Scanned confidential documents and tried to put them online." Poole added. "For now it's under control, we caught it."

"Jane, the board voted without us." Max looked at Poole. "Maybe something local but nothing substantial and definitely not for corporate."

"He'll be home Sunday, maybe by Saturday Max can find him a spot just to keep him out of the house." Poole smiled trying to cheer me up.

"What about Cody, I can't afford college." I looked at them both.

"Cody is where she belongs, that won't change, we'll find a way. We give enough money away, there must be scholarship or something we can do to help." Poole stood up.

"Thank you Poole."

I threw myself at him and hugged him with all my might. Poole hugged me appropriately and then let me go. I held him tight my face buried against his chest. In just those few seconds I felt his strength, I smelled him, and wanted to taste his lips.

Slowly his hands touched the back of my shoulders and caressed me lightly. My breasts pressed hard into his firm stomach, his hands moved lower near my waist. They were light and soft not possessive or needy. Then I felt something brush against my thigh, something was moving.

Poole's massive hands gripped my waist with a strength I could have never imagined. He pushed me back gently but with a firmness I knew I was powerless to stop.

"We'll see you in the morning Forty One." Poole said letting me go.

God I wanted to look, to see how his swim trunks might be tented. To see if I still had that effect on a man. Mostly to verify his cock was really that big.

"Thank you Max."

I gave him a hug too, but somehow it's wasn't the same. Max is almost the same size as Poole, maybe an inch shorter, and just as fit. From the waist down Max is a bit thicker with strong thighs. His arms, chest, shoulders all comparable and just as ripped.

Somehow he just didn't feel the same, the way he touched me was different, and the way he stood was less intimidating.

"Good night Jane." Max released me appropriately as well. "See you in the morning."

"Jane one more thing, before you go home you need to stop in the credit union and see Morgan." Poole explained.

"Ok." I said nervously.

I stopped in at the credit union and asked for Morgan. He was expecting me and after I filled out some paperwork to open accounts in my name we talked about the car loans. Morgan was polite but blunt and by the end I agreed to his suggestions.

After leaving the credit union I raced home to find the house empty. With my mind on Poole I took a cold shower and ate trying to hold off touching myself. I thought about Donald and how he would be home in a few days. What would I say? What would he say?

Would he finally admit he fucked up again? That he isn't the world's best golfer, the best salesman, the smartest guy in the room. Will he finally realize the tall tales he tells everybody, nobody believes? Will he start to understand that we can't afford his Audi and the Corvette convertible let alone one of them?

Would he even attempt to make love to me? And if so would he even try to help me cum?

I laid on the bed exhausted, scared and horny.

Saturday morning we moved Cassie out of her apartment into the house. Arriving at Poole's Tina met us at the door and escorted us in the back to the patio and the pool.

Tina handed a glass to Cody who was watching Cassie in the pool with Uncle Timmy. I sat the glasses of wine down and walked closer to Cassie with her great uncle. She had her top off he was fondling her tits. I removed my suit looking back at Tina leading a naked Cody in the house. Turning back to Cassie I was now within feet of them looking at Poole fucking her.

"Cassie!" I called out jealous she got him first.

...

"Mom, Mom! It's me Cassie." I heard her yelling as my body shook.

I looked up to see my daughter hovering over me in my bed. I looked around and then back to her.

"Are you ok?" Cassie asked.

"No baby. I'm not." I looked around again relieved it had all just been a bad dream.

Cassie's hand moved from my face down to my chest.

"Your heart is racing." Cassie leaned in to kiss me.

I tasted the beer on her breath but I didn't care. Not tonight, she could have cum in her mouth and I would accept even that tonight.

"Where's your sister." I suddenly panicked.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers