'Just' Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Why do you hate them so?" Cassie leaned down and kissed a stiff nipple.

"There too big!" Cody squeaked. "Why do you insist on fondling them?"

"If I was gay I would do more than just fondle them." Cassie continued to tease her sister. "I'd own those puppies. Just ask Jane."

Cody and Cassie both looked up at me.

"Hey, I'm bisexual not gay." I laughed as Cody again tried to get free.

"And don't call them puppies, puppies are cute." Cody argued.

"Oh honey you are beautiful and so are your breasts." I reached over and caressed one rubbing hard over the nipple.

"You're both a couple of perverts." Cody finally gave in. "Now kiss me and get it over with."

Cassie went first and kissed her sister gently. Cody pulled me in and kissed me a bit firmer but unlike her sister we never used our tongues.

"Can I get up now?" Cody glared at her sister.

"Mom is going to work for Poole." Cassie blurted out moving from Cody's stomach. This girl just has no tact.

Cody sat up and pulled her top off and tossed her bra on my floor. Her massive tits settled in pointing directly at me.

"So did you sign up for the benefits?" Cody now glared at me.

"I had to." I said looking down.

"So how bad did Donald fuck up this time?" Cody asked point blank.

"Pretty bad." I finally acknowledged.

"I'll quit school." Cody said defiantly.

"No Cody, that's not going to happen. I will make enough, Cassie is going to move home and pay some rent. I've already signed the contracts." I reminded her.

"I want to help." Cody started to get emotional.

"Then finish school and make us both proud." I looked at Cassie. She nodded in agreement.

"Where?" Cody asked.

Cassie now looked at me and then back to her sister.

"In the office, Poole's office." Cassie answered.

"That's where all of the sluts work." Cody glared at me.

"You don't know that." Cassie defended me.

"I've heard rumors, this town isn't that big." Cody replied.

"Enough. I'm going to work for him not sleep with him. He's almost sixty and I'm going to be forty three soon." I tried to whitewash the situation. "There are ten other women in the same area, it's all out in the open."

"Oh Yeah. There's a big pool in the center and they all wear bikinis. Your typical office." Cody argued.

"Throw in a couple of young studs, sounds like my kind of place." Cassie teased.

"Yeah, well we all know you're a slut." Cody snapped back.

"There's still time for you." Cassie reached over and pinched Cody's exposed nipple.

Jumping up from the bed Cassie escaped before Cody could return the favor.

"Perv!" Cody called after her.

"I'm going to go get laid so don't forget slut as well." Cassie moved just her head back in the door and stuck out her tongue.

Cody laid back on the bed as we heard the door slam close. I moved in behind her and wrapped my arm under her breasts.

"You ok?" I whispered.

"Donald really is a shit isn't he?" Cody sighed.

"He's your dad honey, you shouldn't say things like that." I whispered.

"I know, but why can't he just find something he's good at and stick with it?" Cody said not really needing an answer.

"He will honey, it just takes some people longer to find what they really want." I loosened my grip around her waist. "Come on, I'll make us something to eat."

"Mom..." Cody gripped my wrist. "...is Cassie staying here tonight?"

I knew why she was asking but played along.

"Not that I know of. She didn't say anything to me." I answered truthfully.

I started to get up and again Cody stopped me.

"Do you think...maybe for a little while...?" Cody struggled to ask.

"Of course honey. It will be our little secret." I kissed her bare shoulder.

"So you still haven't told her?" Cody rolled over to face me.

"I promised you I wouldn't." I assured her.

"Do you think she suspects? I mean she's always trying to grab mine." Cody asked embarrassed.

"I don't think so. She just does that to get your goat. You shouldn't let her know where you tie it up." I teased Cody.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're smart, figure it out." I laughed. "Come on, I'm hungry."

Cody threw on her top without her bra which was a rare occurrence indeed. I made us a light dinner and as we ate we watched the sun fade over the horizon. Cody went to her room to study while I cleaned the kitchen and wash a couple of loads of laundry.

I came out of the master bath only to find Cody in my bed wearing only panties. Not sexy panties but not granny panties either. I pulled off my top and joined her wearing just panties as well. I knew she was going to join me so I went conservative too.

I settled on the bed in front of her. The first touch was always the most electric. Cody reached over my side and cupped my breast which is just over a hand full for her.

"Their perfect mom." Cody sighed like always.

"Yours are too honey." I assured her again.

"Out of a million guys maybe one would know the color of my eyes." Cody argued one more time.

I turned to face Cody her hand adjust in to my new position.

"Then we just have to find that one guy." I laughed.

"What if he's not out there? What if I never meet the one that is?" Cody whined.

"You could always have the surgery." I reminded her.

"But they said I would lose the sensitivity and all kinds of bad things could happen." Cody repeated her argument again.

"So I guess you're stuck with big tits like grandma Kate." I reached up and grabbed Cody's. "I think she's still pretty sexy."

"Sexy? Half the guys my age that would do her." Cody laughed for the first time. "Why does everything need to be about sex?"

"Only God knows that honey. Are we going to do this? I need to get some sleep."

"Really you want to do it?" Cody's eyes lit up.

"Anything for you baby."

Cody gripped my waist and helped me move on top of her stomach. I leaned forward and supported myself with my hands. Cody lifted her head and latched on to my nipple hanging down. One hand gripped the other tit and the other went to hers. I looked in Cody's eyes as she slurped and nibbled on my sensitive nipple.

When I gave out a small moan she then moved to my other tit and repeated it all over again.

"Honey we should stop." I whispered with a broad smile.

Cody bit down firmly on my nipple like she had never done before. I gasped and forced my tit over her face. Her hands pushed me off as she started laughing.

"You'd do your own daughter?" Cody gripped both of my tits.

"Probably not but I think we both know where you draw the line." I winked. "Still if you get any better."

"Please don't put your top on." Cody suggested.

I reached over and turned off the light. Cody snuggled in behind me and grabbed my tit again.

"I love you mom." Cody whispered.

"Sweet dreams." I answered.

Cassie is my rebellious one. She is too much like me but fortunately I was able to protect her from the likes of Poole. The kids were right, rumors surround him like UFO sightings. I know what I saw with my mother but aside from that I never witnessed anything else. Like they say though, where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Cody is my pearl hiding in a clam shell. She has a killer body and a great personality but is more embarrassed by her gifts than accepting of them. The last couple of years she has been trying to come out of her shell. Cassie has helped as much as hurt but the prodding has gotten Cody to question herself and her sexuality.

Always searching for the answers, Cody has asked me to allow her certain freedoms with my body. We talk of course but Cody learns best it seems by experience. I have been trying to get her more comfortable with her body by letting her touch mine and see how I respond.

Decidedly heterosexual we both know it will never be truly sexual in nature. But in just a few months Cody is now comfortable enough to touch my breasts, and now suck them without laughing uncontrollably. My hope is she will respond the same way when she gets more involved with men.

Lately Cody has been going on more dates, but usually cuts them off before they get too physical. I know if she just found the right guy to unlock all of that passion, he wouldn't know what hit him. The problem is Cody needs to find a guy that doesn't see her as a sexual woman, but a woman that can be sexual.

After setting the alarm clock Cody and I drifted off to sleep rather quickly. It felt good to have someone close to me. Every time one of us moved the other seemed to find her shortly thereafter.

I'm not a light sleeper so the noise that woke me must have been loud. For a moment I froze terrified that Donald came home almost a week early. I heard Cassie cuss under her breath and walk past the door. I heard the toilet flush down the hall and was happy I didn't hear Cassie throwing up first.

I rolled on my back and Cody scooted closer. Her knee angled slightly now resting on my thigh, her one hand moved up under my breast. It was good knowing my girls were both safe and home again.

Forgetting the state of undress Cody and I were in I closed my eyes and started to go back asleep. I heard the faint sounds of feet in the hall and smiled when they passed by on the way to the kitchen. Cassie was probably taking some aspirin for the coming hangover.

I must have just drifted off because I didn't hear her come back down the hall. I definitely didn't hear Cassie come in the room. Suddenly the bed shifted and a cold naked tit pressed against my arm opposite Cody.

"What are you doing?" I whispered so low only Cassie could hear.

"Oh good you're awake." Cassie said louder than I would have hoped.

A hand came up and gripped my tit and then moved over my stomach and inside my panties. Just like in the tub Cassie's hand moved over my mons and grabbed my pussy. I tried to ignore her but I knew it was pointless.

"Open your legs." Cassie giggled.

"No, now go to sleep." I hissed quietly hoping she would pass out.

"Oh no, I got lucky tonight so should you." Cassie giggled louder.

"Mom?" Cody called out from the other side.

Cassie pulled her hand out and the light beside the bed went on. Temporarily blinded Cody and I just froze.

"Well, well what do we have here folks. A little girl on girl?" Cassie said playfully.

"You're disgusting." Cody cried out sitting up.

"I'm not the one in bed lying on top of my mother." Cassie teased.

"We were just sleeping." Cody replied.

"Half naked?" Cassie pointed out.

"We were... we... I was..." Cody panicked.

"Ok you two." I cut in. "Cody and I were just trying to get her used to sleeping with someone for when that day comes." I explained honestly. "If I ever hear you use that against her you will never be welcome in my bed again."

Cody blushed, but seemed happy I said what I did. When I threaten Cassie they both knew I was serious. Cassie seemed to sober up quickly. She looked at me and then her sister.

"Really?" She asked Cody. "That's what you're worried about?"

"And other things. Things mom can't help with." Cody whispered.

Cassie sat mute for a long moment and looked at me. I nodded that it was all true.

"I'm sorry sis, I was just bustin your balls." Cassie laughed

"I don't have balls." Cody started laughing too.

"Good night girls, I'm pretty sure we all have school or work in the morning." I laughed.

"Mom, can you move over?" Cassie asked. "I think Cody is too much of a temptation even if you are just bi."

We switched spots with Cassie in the middle. I reached up and turned off the light. We were just settled down when I heard rustling from the two of them.

"Cassie get your hand out of my panties." Cody squealed.

"Just checkin for balls." Cassie laughed.

Cassie rolled to face me her hand rested on my stomach.

"How about you Jane, you want to get lucky." Cassie giggled not able to help herself.

"Not tonight sweetie, I have to work tomorrow. Maybe this weekend?" I replied.

"You two are such bad influences. No wonder I'm so messed up." Cody laughed.

The room again got quiet. I reached down and moved Cassie's hand lower on my body. Taking the hint she slipped it under my panties and cupped my pussy again.

"Good night mom." Cassie whispered patting my pussy. I let out a quiet moan letting her know I would.

"Cassie." Cody whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your boob?" Cody asked.

"You won't pinch the nipple?" Cassie giggled.

"I promise." Cody replied.

"Darn, but ok hold away." Cassie laughed.

The room got quiet.

"Ow! He you said you wouldn't do that?" Cassie complained.

"You said you wanted me to." Cody chuckled.

"Girls you can both go to your own rooms you know?"

The room got quiet.

"I love you both." I said.

...

The alarm sounded and I turned it off. Looking at the clock I was happy I gave myself extra time but really didn't want to face the day. Cassie looked at me her arm now between us moved up and over my hip. I watched as her fingers slipped under my panties and rubbed my mons.

"Good morning." She moved her lips without speaking.

I patted her hand on my pussy then replied the same way. She closed her eyes and pulled her hand back. I sat up and looked at Cody. Sleeping with her mouth open her one arm was still draped over her sister, her fingers still resting on a boob.

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself then jumped in the shower. I was washing my pussy when I realized with all that was going on dealing with the girls I never trimmed my pubic hair.

Just the thought of yesterday made my body shudder. I finished showering and dried my hair. Setting out a trimmer and razor I sat on the lid of the toilet to groom between my legs.

The light above the toilet was poor so I decided to move to the counter. Pulling my legs up I started to trim myself but I was so nervous my hand started to tremble. Fearing for my safety I looked at the door.

"Cassie, I need you." I tugged on her hand.

"What?" She mumbled.

"I need you." I whispered again.

"What now?" She looked at me hoping I'd go away.

"My vagina..."

"I thought you said wait until this weekend." She smiled with her eyes closed.

"I need you to trim it. I have another inspection." I shook her.

"Ok, ok, keep your panties on." She laughed sitting up.

Cody saw me drag Cassie into the bathroom and close the door.

"On the toilet." Cassie pointed hardly keeping her head up.

"The light is better on the counter." I moved in that direction.

"Good cause I've got to pee." She giggled.

Cassie opened the toilet lid and dropped her panties around her ankles. Sitting on the toilet I heard a steady stream of pee. I must have looked at her oddly.

"What? I said I needed to pee." Cassie spread her legs so we could both see the still steady stream. "I mean. I really needed to pee!"

Wiping herself and flushing the toilet she washed her hands and helped me back on the counter. I spread my legs wide and Cassie looked at my vagina. I saw the door open behind her as Cassie moved closer.

"If I was man and had a pussy as beautiful as that in my bed I would fuck it every night." Cassie cupped it again.

"What are you doing?" Cody entered. "Why are you both naked? Were you two having sex?"

"Until you came in." Cassie teased.

"No! Now stop that." I scolded Cassie. "That was two years ago and we only did it a couple of times."

Cassie blushed but held up six fingers.

"Really? Are you fucking with me?" Cody complained.

"Cassie you said she knew." I glared at my oldest daughter. "You said you would tell her in a way she would understand."

"Well I tried to, I guess she didn't understand." Cassie explained. "Oh and Cody, it was more than six but less than ten."

"Mom really?" Cody looked at me.

"I'm not sure it was more than six. But then again we did fight a lot after each time." I remembered.

"So that's what that was all about?" Cody gasped.

"Great now that we have all that settled we have business to attend to." Cassie said as if what we were talking about was no longer relevant.

"So why is she on the counter?" Cody asked.

"Well since we ruled out sex at least for now." Cassie winked at me. "My guess is since mommy slut here needs to wear a bathing suit for work, Uncle Timmy can't see the forest for the trees?"

"Really mom?" Cody's eyes opened wide.

"Well something like that but he wasn't looking at the forest, more like moving the trees." I laughed proud of myself.

"No he didn't" Cody gasped.

I just nodded my head.

"Can we begin?" Cassie held up the trimmer.

"Wait I have to go pee." Cody announced.

"Be our guest." Cassie waved her hand at the stool.

"No, I couldn't." Cody replied shocked.

"What? You think when your married he won't be in the bathroom with you." I asked her nicely.

"But I'm not married to you." Cody answered.

"Neither are my tits and you had no problem playing with them." Cassie taunted her. "Now sit down and pee."

I just nodded my head in agreement.

Cody moved to the toilet and pushed her panties down to her knees.

"Take them off." Cassie pointed to the panties.

Cody looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and nodded she might as well. Cody slipped them off and but held her legs closed part way. She looked at us and we looked at her. She closed her eyes and still we waited.

"I can't, not with you looking." Cody pleaded.

"Close your eyes again." I said quietly.

Closing her eyes I turned on the water faucet. It was a slight trickle at first, I turned off the water, and then the flow picked up volume.

"Open your legs." Cassie demanded.

Cody looked at me, I merely smiled. She opened her legs and we watched the steady stream became more forceful. Cody's eyes were now half open as she exposed herself as she pissed. The stream quickly returned to a trickle, her legs still open wide.

"You two are ...disgusting." Cody laughed wiping herself.

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands. Standing beside Cassie she looked up at me clearly happy.

"Let's clear the trees."

Cassie made quick work of removing the bulk of the overgrowth. She and Cody took turns making comments and deciding how far they should go. Cassie even let her scrape my pussy with the razor a few times before they got to the tricky areas.

"Your vagina is so big." Cody exclaimed at one point.

Looking down at the neatly trimmed pussies of Cassie's and hers, she was right. Even without the bulky hair my mons protrudes noticeably. With my full outer lips any tight garment is a perfect storm for a serious camel toe.

"Jane, are you getting excited while I'm shaving you?" Cassie looked up.

"Maybe." I blushed.

"Just like if you bite her nipple." Cody squeaked.

"When did you bite her nipple?" Cassie turned to her sister.

"Last night before I pinched yours." Cody laughed.

"Yeah, I still owe you for that one." Cassie threatened. "Jane stop oozing you're making this harder than it should be."

"Mom have you ever squirted." Cody asked out of the blue.

Cassie and I both looked to her at the same time. I blushed but didn't answer.

"Well?" Cassie dared me.

"Yes." I finally admitted.

"REALLLYY?" Cody squealed.

"Yes a few times." I said glaring at Cassie.

"I didn't say anything." Cassie chuckled.

"You made her squirt?" Cody reached over and pinched Cassie's nipple again.

"You're just digging a deeper hole." Cassie warned her sister.

"Are we done?" I asked them both.

They looked closely at my dripping pussy and then at each other.

"Unless you want me to make you squirt again." Cassie teased.

"Not today baby, maybe this weekend." I teased back.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers