Just Jen 03

Story Info
Jen's effect on Ted strengthens.
3.1k words
4.65
4.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

Sex with Jen was incredible. I don't know if the Daddy/Little Girl dynamic was amping things up to a higher level but I suspected that aspect was influencing my thinking, and my feeling. I won't deny that I have a strong selfish streak. I like my life the way I like it. I like things that please me, that suit me. In our short time together Jen was pleasing me no end.

"What am I to do with you?" I muttered.

Jen twirled around (how does one 'twirl' while lying in bed?) to face me, took my face in her hands and kissed me. "You don't have to do much. You just be the Daddy I know you are and I'll take of everything else."

Fuck! Why did she have to be so cute? Why did she have to be so sweet? Why did she have to be so good in bed?

"Daddy? Where'd you go just now?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I get lost in my head sometimes. So, what do we do now?"

"You drive me back to my place and drop me there. I do the walk of shame back to my door. We go about our Saturday as usual. Then I come back over here and we go to dinner. After dinner we come back here and have more spectacular sex. I spend the night and tomorrow we spend the day together." She smiled that killer smile at me.

"Got it all planned out, do you?"

"Me, nah," she teased. Then she turned serious. She lay her hands against my chest and nervously played her fingers over my skin. "Truthfully, Ted, I really want to be with you. You turn me on and you're an incredible lover. Most of all I'm really liking the way I feel with you. There's something special between us. I feel it. I know it."

I couldn't argue with her.

"Okay. I'll take you home. I do have more than a few errands to run. Where would you like to go for dinner?"

The smile on her face was hard to describe. It gave a unique look to inside of her, as I came to learn. Somehow it communicated something more than happiness, contentment maybe?

I offered her several options of my clothing to wear but our size difference would have made most of the suggested items look comical on her. She just wore the beautiful dress and heels from the night before. If possible she looked even better in the full light of day.

We drove to her condo and I kept looking at her in the front seat of my car. She was physically beautiful. I noticed that I spent most of my time looking at her face. It was serene and alluring when she was relaxed. It was so alive and bright when she was animated. I just liked looking at her.

I punched in the code she gave me and the electric door to the garage under her building rolled up. As we pulled in she said, "With any luck there won't be anyone in the elevator and I can sneak back into my unit without anyone I know finding out I've been out all night." She paused and then added, with her hand on my thigh, "Though I'd be happy for them to know I was with you."

We kissed and she eased her way out of the seat. "Jen," I called to her, "I'll see you tonight."

"Can't wait," she replied and then walked away, lewdly exaggerating the sway of her hips as she went. I shook my head chuckling as I drove away.

I couldn't get her off my mind throughout the day. Standing in the line at the dry cleaners, deciding which tomatoes to add to my cart, even while taking the trash and recycling out thoughts of Jen inserted themselves on my day.

I texted her with the restaurant where I'd made reservations for dinner so she'd know what to wear. It was a casual, but upscale place near me. I received a thumbs up emoji in return. She texted me a few times during the day, usually something as simple as "Hi" or "Just thinking of you." However, later in the afternoon I received an explicit text.

"Can't wait to feel you inside me again."

It arrived at the exact moment I was lost in a reverie remembering how good it felt to be buried to the hilt in her little snatch. Was she psychic?

I arrived to pick her up full of anticipation. What would she be wearing? Would she have rethought things and be second guessing tonight? Was this just a cool, no strings attached weekend for her?

She strolled out the front door of her building to where I waited in the pick up/drop off turnout. She wore a 3/4 length black leather coat. In her hand she hand a small overnight bag. Her long, red hair danced over her chest and shoulders and flew sexily around her face when a breeze caught it.

"Hello, Daddy," she chirped after throwing her bag in the back and slipping into the seat. She planted a kiss on my cheek. What could I do?

I just smiled as I pulled away and responded, "Hello, little girl."

I took her back to my place and we went in to drop her bag. The restaurant was a short walk away. She took off her coat for a moment and did a slow spin in front of me. She wore a cashmere top in a light, beige tone that worked perfectly with the colors of her skin and hair. The material hugged the swell and curve of her breasts and had a rounded neckline that did not reveal any cleavage. A wide, brown leather belt with a brass buckle emphasized the curves from her chest to waist to hips. A pair of brown wool pants clung to her perfectly without being too tight. On her feet were an expensive looking pair of brown leather ankle boots with a high, stacked heel.

"Wow, just wow. You really look good," I gushed.

We didn't talk on the way to dinner. We just held hands as we walked. Over dinner we talked nonstop. We covered our histories and backgrounds. We delved into past relationships. We moved on to places we've been and where we'd like to go. It dawned on me how easy conversation with Jen was. How enjoyable it was to watch her face light up or turn serious as she spoke. I was falling for her.

On the walk home I did something totally out of character for me. I gave her a piggy back ride. She felt so light with her legs around my waist and her head bobbing next to mine. Her laughter was like music to my ears. I don't think I would have ever considered giving another woman a piggy back ride in a situation like this.

As I put her down to unlock my door she tittered, "Totally a Daddy."

Maybe I was.

I poured her a glass of wine and a bourbon for myself and led her to my favorite feature of my condo, the library. Technically, on the plans and marketing pieces the room was designated an office but I used mine differently. It was in the corner of the building and therefore had large windows on two walls that let in lots of light. I had built in bookshelves made for the other two walls. One had a specially made space for a large screen TV.

I furnished the room with an oriental rug over the wood floor, leather furniture including a couch and two arm chairs. Free standing brushed nickel floor lamps ensured that there was good reading light in multiple spots. As we entered through the door Jen enthused, "Oh, Ted, I just love this room. So cozy for being a very mannish space. I can picture you in that chair with a book and a cigar."

"I only smoke cigars outside. I don't like the after smell of the smoke," I explained, "But this is my special sanctuary from the world."

I sat in my usual armchair and offered Jen the other. Instead, once I was settled, she plopped herself onto my lap. It felt natural to have her that close to me. Her little body felt light and warm. She put her glass on the table next to mine and lay her head on my shoulder, her hand on the back of my neck. I circled her with my arms and we just stayed there, savoring the closeness.

In time she whispered in my ear. "Ted, this is exactly what I want. I don't need much, I do very well for myself and can afford the material things I want. But this calm, contented, close connection with a man is priceless."

I just rested my cheek against the top of her head and nodded once or twice. I had to agree. This, whatever we had, was rare. I stayed quiet for a long time, not wanting to break the mood. Eventually the urge overcame me. I tilted her face to mine and kissed her. Tenderly, I tried to convey what I was feeling but couldn't put into words.

She lay her hand on my cheek as she kissed me back. Time became irrelevant as we flowed easily from emotion charged kisses to silent cuddling. From time to time we'd shift to take a sip of our drinks but then resumed either kissing or cuddling. At some point I realized Jen had fallen asleep.

I tried to rise without waking her but couldn't. "Daddy?" she questioned sleepily.

"You were asleep. I'm taking you to bed, kitten."

I carried her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. I began to undress her by unzipping and pulling off her boots. When only her panties were left I guided her under the covers. I hastily shed my clothes and spooned in behind her. I drifted off to sleep feeling quite serene.

I was roused from the depths of slumber by Jen's mouth on my cock. She was licking and sucking my member while tickling my balls with her nails. I was semi hard when I awoke and fully engorged shortly thereafter. Without a word Jen straddled me and swiped my head through her moist crevice several times before embedding me in her vagina.

"I just had to have you in me, Daddy. It wasn't fair that I fell asleep before I got to feel you fill me," she said in a hungry, lusty tone.

"No argument from me baby. I love the feeling of your tight pussy embracing me."

I enjoyed the brush of her ass cheeks on my thighs as she swiveled her hips and twisted on my staff. She would lean forward and grind her clit against me emitting small moans of satisfaction. I let her use me as she chose to pleasure herself. Her movements excited and titillated me as well.

I ran my hands up her ribs until I cupped her breasts.

A little aside here. Call me weird or anal or just an idiot but I've always classified women's breasts into two general categories - tits and boobs. I know 'titties' is probably a more commonly used term for breasts. I think of smaller breasts as being tits or titties and larger ones as being boobs. The dividing line is probably between a B and a C cup size. Now don't get me wrong, I like just about all breasts, I have nothing against A or B cup tits.

Jen had boobs and they felt perfect in my hands. I kneaded them and toyed with her nipples. As her hip movements turned jerky and frantic I pinched and pulled her nipples with more force. Soon we were rewarded as Jen experienced a nice orgasm. I let her lay on me for a few minutes while she recovered.

Then I shifted her to my side, placed a pillow under her hips and knelt between her thighs. Lining my tip up with the entrance to her sweetest embrace I inched forward into her. From under the tangle of red hair splayed over the bed I heard, "Mmmm, Daddy."

My hips worked until I was once again as deep as I could get inside Jen. I paused, relishing the sensation of her hot, moist flesh surrounding my turgid member. I began to stroke and her body wriggled. It took me a moment but then I recognized what she was trying to do. I backed off and she rose to her hands and knees. She cast the pillow aside and lifted her rump higher at me.

"Fuck me Daddy. Give me all of your sweet cock. Give your little girl what she craves."

How was I expected to behave when this cute, intelligent woman talked such trash? I plunged back into her depths, grabbed her hips and pounded her like I was eighteen again. I'm not eighteen and wouldn't have been able to keep up the vigorous pace for long. Jen is exquisitely tight and so I was close very quickly. With two or three hard, short thrusts deep inside her I came, loosing my load with body shaking shudders of pleasure.

"Yessss, Daddy," she hissed as she sensed my release.

I collapsed forward onto her back, my weight driving her to the bed. She stopped me when I tried to roll off her. "No, stay there. I love this feeling of your body on mine, me full of your cum. Just rest on top of me."

"I'll crush you, Jen," I protested.

"No you won't. And even if you do I'll die happy. Just stay there a minute or two."

It was the middle of the night and I had been awakened from a sound sleep. My eyes started to close and I could feel myself starting to drift to the Land of Nod. With a last ditch effort I rolled off of her. Before I was completely out I felt Jen edge up close to me and throw her thigh over mine.

Sunday morning broke grey and rainy. We stayed in bed late and then showered together. I fingered her to a climax before we got out and toweled off. Twenty minutes later we were on the couch in the library. Coffee and English muffins were on the table. We both were reading articles on our tablets.

Jen looked cute in a ribbed turtleneck, with no bra underneath, and a tight pair of jeans with her bare feet sticking out. She sat with her back against the armrest and her little toes pressing on my thigh.

I got up to refill our mugs. When I returned I sat down in the same spot.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked.

She looked out the window as the raindrops rolled down the panes. "This, this is just fine."

Sometime later she got up, picked up our mugs and plates and padded away. I had switched from my tablet to a book on World War Two espionage. Jen returned and knelt on the couch facing me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I really like being with you. I like this room, I like having you near me. I don't need a big plan for a day as long as we're together." She kissed me again. "I didn't realize that I was so alone. I've never minded living by myself. Two days with you has exposed the hole in my life that you fill, and I don't just mean sexually."

I was nonplussed by her statements. I was having the same feelings but I didn't trust them. "It's barely been any time at all, Jen," I cautioned, my hand caressing her thigh. "Talk about being in the honeymoon phase, we're really early in the game here. I'm not saying I'm not feeling much the same as you. Let's just take our time and enjoy what we have and see where it goes."

I thought she might be taken aback by my reticence but her spirit was indomitable. "Oh, silly Daddy, you'll come around. I told you I can feel that this is something special, that we're right for each other. You'll see." she kissed me again and then scooted to her end of the couch to pick up her iPad. In her view the discussion was ended.

Her toes returned to press against my thigh and I let my fingers run back and forth over all ten without really thinking about it. She wiggled her toes and smiled. She knew she was right and I just wouldn't admit it yet.

We made sandwiches for lunch and ate at the breakfast bar. We talked about our upcoming work weeks. When we finished she went back to the library. I cleaned up and put everything away.

When I came in she was back in her spot on the couch. She looked so natural it seemed to me as if she had always been there. "This rug is so soft and warm," she commented. "It feels so good on my bare feet. I hope you'll make love to me on it some day."

I grinned and nodded my head. "You know, I've never had sex in this room, come to think of it. Maybe we can christen it sometime."

I moved to the couch and lay down, worming my feet behind her. She ran her hand up the leg of my jeans and played with the hairs on my shin. I drifted off for a little afternoon nap. Through the haze I felt her shift and nestle her body against mine, pulling my arm around her as she had done that first time Friday night. I closed my hand over her boob and we both feel asleep.

Around dinner time I noticed her staring at me, and that her eyes were misty. "What's wrong baby?

"I don't want to leave you."

I moved close to her and took her hands in mine. "I'm not going anywhere, Jen. I just met you and as strange as this may be because of the difference in our ages I want more of you. I'm not going to ghost you, I want to be with you too much."

"I still need to go home," she grumbled.

"Yeah, that does suck. I know it's only been two nights but I kinda like having you in my bed."

"I'd need to get up pretty early to go back to my place if I stayed tonight."

"Well worth an early wake up to sleep with you another night as far as I'm concerned," I offered.

"Done!" she said.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers