Just Jen 02

Story Info
Jen's quest for a Daddy continues.
3.2k words
4.77
7.2k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
431 Followers

I woke in the morning a bit dazed and slow to reach full consciousness. When I did I realized that there was a woman in my bed, a naked woman. She felt warm, soft and very comforting as her little body lay curled against mine. It had been a very long time since I had woken with a woman next to me and I was painfully aware of how much I missed these feelings.

I extricated myself from her touch without waking her and gently tucked the blankets around her as if to place her in a cocoon. I pulled on a tshirt and sweatpants and headed to the kitchen. I started the coffee and opened the fridge to look for some ingredients to make into breakfast.

"Good morning."

I heard her soft, sweet voice and turned to see her standing in the doorway to my bedroom wearing my shirt from last night. She looked adorable. Her hair was a tousled mess around her face, her bare legs and feet made her seem so vulnerable for some reason. For no explanation I can give I felt something tug at my heart.

"Good morning, Jen. I've started coffee and I'm taking inventory of what I have to offer for breakfast. Please, come have a seat and tell me how you like your coffee."

She padded softly across to the breakfast bar and climbed up into one of the swivel chairs.

"Some milk and one sugar, please," she smiled. "I hope you don't mind me wearing your shirt."

"It has never looked better. Are you warm enough? Would you like my robe or a sweatshirt?"

"Nope," she chirped, "I'm fine just like this."

Fuck, she was so damn cute. I poured her a cup of coffee adding milk and one sugar and placed it on the counter in front of her.

"And what would you like for breakfast?" I inquired while pouring my own cup.

"Nothing yet, if that's all right. I usually just have a first cup of coffee to wake up before I get anything to eat," she answered.

"Well then, let's sit in the living room. It's more comfortable," I said, leading the way.

She popped off the chair and scooted over to my big leather couch. She wedged herself into the corner and drew her legs up to the side, holding the mug in both her hands. I took the other end of the couch and turned to face her my arm along the back. We sat sipping for a few moments just looking at each other, both of us with little smiles on faces.

"Forgive me," I began, "I'm way out of practice in morning after talk with a woman and, frankly, I was never particularly good at it when I was in practice. You have my head spinning a bit. Last night was wonderful, and strange and it's thrown me a bit off kilter."

'Okay," she started and then stopped. She took a deep breath and started again. "I can see how last night might seem a bit odd to you. Let me start by saying I'm not in the habit of going home and then sleeping with men I've just met and only known for a few hours."

"Not my place to judge if you do, but okay."

"I've never been married. I've had a couple of longer term relationships, 5 or 7 years but I have always ended them. I've just never found the right guy. And I've never called any man 'daddy' before, though I've been looking for someone to call daddy for a very long time, at least 20 years. I'm 38 years old and no man has ever felt right to me. You feel right."

I was pretty much stunned and I'm sure my face showed my bewilderment. "How can you say that? You just met me barely 12 hours ago. I could be an ax murder, a child molester or a rapist. You don't know!" I blurted rather vehemently.

She giggled a bit and then replied, "I can tell you're not any of those things, trust me. And look, I could have picked one of a number of other guys to ask for help last night. You certainly weren't the biggest or strongest guy I could have approached, but I wasn't looking for some macho he-man to protect me by beating that guy to a pulp. I was looking for someone who could handle the situation with tact, without drawing a lot of attention to me and who would have my best interest at heart without any agenda. And we're 10 out of 10 on that scorecard."

I asked her, "And to what scorecard are you referring?"

"Well I guess it's my own scorecard," she said. "It's basically a set of criteria that make a man a daddy. I want you to be my daddy."

"You think you could tell all this about me in that very short time last night?" I asked incredulously.

Her face became very serious. "Yes. It's a feeling, a sense that just struck me that you are a good man and that you will be a good daddy for me."

"I, uh ..., I, I don't know what to say. Do you know how old I am? I'm 25 years older than you!" I stuttered out.

"So what?" she said offhandedly. "Want more coffee?"

She stood and extended her hand to me and I gave her my mug. Almost stupefied I watched her walk to the kitchen.

"I see you take milk, do you want sugar, too?"

"Uh, no, thanks."

She ambled back toward me, handed me my mug but rather than return to her end of the couch she inserted herself next to me. She wiggled on her bum until her back was against my chest.

"I was a little chilly so I'm using you to keep me warm."

Without really thinking about it I moved my arm from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her to try and give her more warmth.

"Mmmmm, see, that's a total daddy move. I told you, you're a natural."

"Jen, I ... we..." I just gave up. And I kissed her on the top of her head because it felt so nice to be holding her and to be sharing this closeness with her. Her free hand came up and traced over my fingers and hand that held her to me.

We stayed there on the couch, drinking our coffee and not speaking for twenty minutes or more. But in some way we spoke volumes in our closeness. Eventually I urged her to get up and then I lead her to the bathroom where I started the shower. Fortunately, my shower could easily accommodate the two of us.

When the temperature suited her and she was all wet I began by washing her hair. I apologized for not having any fancy shampoo though I did find a small bottle with the name of some salon on it that I had taken from a hotel. Her hair was so thick and full that I spent a long time working the lather so that I could run my fingers through it. Taking the bar of soap I coated my hands with suds and then began to run them over her body.

Her nipples responded immediately to my touch protruding proudly from her full breasts. I made sure her boobs were especially clean, my hands caressing them repeatedly. I even tweaked her nipples lightly and was rewarded with a quiet intake of breath. One hand worked it's way lower over her tummy and the other down her back to the firm, round globes of her ass. I cupped her mons and vulva to wash away any trace of last nights coitus and ran my other hand between her cheeks, paying particular attention to her puckered, tight hole.

She moaned as my hands roamed over her most intimate parts. Jen gasped when they met each other in the middle and then separated to rise with the middle fingers trailing through her front and rear clefts of flesh. She clutched my forearm with her little hands as I traveled over her lips and bumped over her clit. She tried to hold me there so that I would play more with her.

"Don't worry, Jen, once we're dried off and back in bed I assure you I'll attend to your need," I promised in her ear, which earned me a whimper.

I rinsed her thoroughly using the hand held spray, making sure to get all of her nooks and crannies. She took the soap and began to rub it on my chest. Her little hands danced over my skin, first front then back. She seemed to take great delight in washing my butt and several times she slipped her hand between my cheeks. Then she concentrated on my front side. She soaped me in a gentle and loving manner on my cock and balls. I was erect and stone hard as her hands glided up and down my length. She appeared to enjoy circling just below my glans with her thumb and forefinger in a ring.

"Uh, Jen, I think you better rinse me off," I stammered.

I took my time drying every inch of her. Spent extra time on her hair with a fresh towel. When wet the color had deepened to an almost crimson but as strands dried her natural burnt orange hue returned. I fumbled in the drawers under the sink and found a hair brush that I never used and began to brush her hair. I needed to use such long strokes as her tresses fell to just a few inches above her tight little bum. Still damp but drying the amazing silkiness returned and I couldn't keep myself from running my fingers through it.

"I think you're the first man to ever brush my hair," she said. "I like it a lot but if you keep it up we're going to need another towel."

I was confused. "Hunh?"

"You're making me very wet," she explained.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled against me. My erection lay against the small of her back and my balls tried to hide between her cheeks. "I like making you wet," I teased in her ear.

Cupping her sex and running a finger through her slit I confirmed she was, indeed, quite moist. I removed my hand and she whimpered a little. I guided her into the bedroom and she playfully hopped up on the bed to sit and look at me. Last night, when I first saw her at the event, she looked professional if a little vulnerable. Now she just looked cute, irrepressibly cute. I acknowledged to myself that I was in trouble.

I climbed onto the mattress and she scooted back from me a little bit, a teasing and coquettish smile came over her face.

"You're very cute, you know that?" I asked, my gaze holding hers.

Her response of "Me?" turned into a miniature yelp as I quickly reached out and snared one ankle. I easily pulled her amazing little body closer to me as I continued, "You have a very cute way about you and I like that. You even have cute little feet."

And she does. Her feet are small, I'm guessing a size six or seven, with perfectly shaped little toes each capped with a pedicured nail painted a perfect shade of pink. I raised her foot to my mouth and sucked her big toe in. I stayed focused on her face so I could gauge her reactions. At first there was none, just a continuation of that smile. I moved to he next digit and began to suck on it while running my tongue over it. Her expression turned to one of curiosity. I could tell no one has ever done this with her before. I opened my mouth to include the next toe and sucked on both.

Her visage changed. It was now one of pleasure. Her eyes were heavy lidded and her mouth formed a little O. As I had hoped, she enjoyed my sucking and she was discovering a possible new erogenous zone. I traded feet and as I began sucking on the big toe of her left foot she placed her right foot in my lap and used it to stroke me. I couldn't help but smile and I could only imagine what I looked like to her, my lips curled up on the ends in a smile with her toes in my mouth.

Having bathed all her piggies in my mouth I placed her foot in my lap and lightly traced my fingers up and down her legs. When I reached her thighs she parted them for me, inviting me to touch her crotch. I didn't. I ran my fingers up over her hips and to the center of her abdomen. I repeated the track, starting again at her calves and she scootched a little closer to me, naturally spreading her knees further apart. This time I let my hands roam from the center of her tummy to the undersides of her full, heavy breasts.

She let a small groan derived from want escape as I returned to her ankles and even more slowly feathered my fingertips over her skin. She leaned forward as my hands reached her boobs. I knew she wanted to feel me mold and squeeze them just a little but I only allowed my thumbs to flick over her engorged nipples before returning to her legs once more.

"Why are you teasing me? My puss is aching for your touch," she pleaded.

My reply was measured and almost pedagogue like. "Two reasons, first I am enamored of the whole of your body and I want to experience it all. Second, I'm sure you will agree in the end that the build up was worth it."

I made a motion with my finger and she understood I wanted her to roll over. When she did I spent a moment to just admire the beauty of her ass. It is a work of art that none of the Renaissance masters could adequately capture. I used the same minimal touch on the backs of her legs, working up to her plush rump. She spread her legs again and looked back over her shoulder at me. She used one foot to tease my scrotum and the base of my cock.

I reached out and lightly swatted her bum and she jumped, the shock value all the greater since my touch had been so delicate. Her eyes danced in delight as she goaded me, "Oooo, daddy! My first spanking?"

I didn't reply but knelt between her legs and leaned forward to kiss the pink tone that appeared on her flesh. My kisses covered more and more of her lovely peach. I interspersed licks and little nips with the kisses. My hands took hold of her firm but pliable buttocks and massaged them as if trying to assay their value. I spread her hemispheres apart and trailed my tongue through the valley between. As it flickered over her perfect little, pink pucker I was rewarded with the sounds of "Oooooo, mmmmmm" from her.

I wedged my face between her flesh and began to lave her back door in earnest. She squirmed, rocking her hips from side to side as the sensations of my touch traveled from the dense collection of nerves to her pleasure center. I firmly grasped her hips to hold her still and ran circles over the wrinkled star of her anus. Making my tongue as pointed as a I could I probed her tight orifice and elicited more vocalizations of enjoyment from her.

The unique aroma of her arousal flooded my nose and I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I flipped her onto her back and with my hands under her butt lifted her sex to my face. I could see the excitement and anticipation in her eyes. Her look turned to frustration as I mildly blew a stream of air over her glistening lips.

"Please, please daddy," she appealed.

"Please what?"

"Please touch me, kiss me, lick me, make me cum."

I lowered her pelvis to the sheets and focused on her breasts. They were rising and falling with her need. Her nipples were swollen to the size of gumdrops and took on the color of fresh raspberries. I sucked one into my mouth and she arched her back and groaned. Her hand weaved into my hair and held me to her. I tenderly bit her nub and pulled away until the tension stole my prize and her breast snapped back into shape. A long moan warbled from her. While I played with her other nipple she tried to hump herself against me but I pinned her to the bed and she could only whine with her need.

When I moved to kiss her thighs, alternating from left to right and slowly climbing an invisible ladder on her skin toward her pretty, drooling slit she became a writhing mess. Her hands tried to pull my head closer and I was forced to grab her wrists and hold them to her thighs. I reached the point where I was teasing myself almost more than her. I could hold out no longer. I had to taste her.

With brief licks on each of her hairless labia majora I savored the incredible smooth softness of her skin as I worked my way closer to her pouting pink petals. When I finally tasted her by licking her inner lips she cried out. I loved the taste of her and had to restrain myself from gorging on her secretions. I sucked and played with her tender guardians to her sacred place as her vocalizations increased in pitch.

Her clitoris was exposed and distended making it easy to suck between my lips. As I slathered my tongue over it her undulations became wilder. Rapidly whipping my tongue from side to side across her pink pearl she began to thrash on the bed and her thighs jammed tight against my ears.

"Oooh, oh my.. my, my oooo, OOOHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH, UUNNNGGHH," she wailed as her body exploded. I rode with the jerky movements, trapped by her thighs and held fast by her hands until her thighs fell away and her body went slack.

I smiled as I looked upon her, sprawled in a random position, her chest heaving for breath. Weakly she implored me, "Please hold me."

I enfolded her into me, my arms and legs around her as I spooned her. I felt her fall asleep and I was enthralled to have her this close to me, and not just physically considering what we have just shared. My face was buried in her thick tresses. Weakly her hand searched my face and she trailed her fingernails over my skin.

"Wow," she exclaimed at last, waking from her doze. "I've never..., just wow. You were right. It was totally worth the build up!"

"It was my pleasure."

Greyman01
Greyman01
431 Followers