Just June (and Pixie too) Ch. 05

Story Info
Passion, Art and Fashion.
3.3k words
4.84
3.5k
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust you," June grinned when Pixie told her about the "Sappho Café" evenings. "A chance to help others. Do you think we will get anyone though?"

"We'll get you for Lara's keep-fit evenings, toning that already perfect arse."

"Have to keep in shape, Pix, and it's not as though you'll be joining that."

It was Pixie's turn to grin. She had, as she had once confessed to June, had the most awkward periods ever known, and the gym teacher seemed to believe her when she said that her "time of the month" stopped her from doing lessons."

"What, every week, Pix?"

"Well, they are irregular, darling."

"Typical, talk your way out of anything, you!"

The classes did go well, and soon attracted an audience, mainly of younger women, mostly students from the local universities. Lara's monthly sessions proved so popular that, with June's encouragement, she scheduled them for every two weeks. To June's surprise, Pixie actually came along - but not to exercise.

"Just perving on Lara and me in our kit, eh, darling? She is very lithe; indeed I am thinking of seeing whether the Agency might be interested in her for their sports shoots."

At that point Lara came bounding over to them, giving them both a hug.

"You two are gems for letting me have this chance."

"Well," June said, "I am glad you think that, I was just running an idea past Pixie."

Lara's face lit up when she heard the idea.

"Wow, really? You think?"

"I do, would you and your parents be up for that? Good money to be made, and compatible with your going to uni."

"Oh thank you June - shall we celebrate with a few more squats, got to get our asses into shape."

"They look in pretty good shape to me," Pixie giggled.

"Oh what is she like, June, just here to perve on our bums!"

"That is just what I said," June laughed, as the two women went back for another session.

"That was actually hot, watching you two," Pixie commented when they were back home. "I can see why you think she'd make a model."

"You don't mind?"

"Mind what, that you have a sexy young friend who likes some of the things you like? No, why would I? I trust you."

"You're right to - just checking. Not sure I'd be as tolerant, but then given your record!"

Pixie blushed.

"You saying I'm a slut?"

"I'm saying you are a tempting, tasty little morsel and that you are MINE!"

"Good," Pixie said. "As you showered at the Café, do you want me to check how good a job you did?"

Grinning broadly, June said that was a good idea.

Pixie sank to her knees as June stood, expectantly. She pulled her leggings down, taking her damp panties with them. Pixie guided June to their bed, opening her thighs as she sat on the edge.

"Is that for me? You are so wet darling!"

"That's because of the effect you have on me!"

At that, Pixie put her head between June's thighs and, peeling back her outer lips, blew, softly, on her clit, which made June grip her head.

"Geeze, Pix, you know how much I love that."

Pixie did, indeed, which was why she spent some time gently breathing on June's pussy before she licked along her glistening pinkness, helping her clit out of her hiding place, before applying her lips to it and sucking.

"Oh Pixxxxx!" June moaned.

Pixie knew her triggers, and was clearly in the mood to press all of them. As June felt Pixie's long, flexible tongue enter her, she gripped her lover's head tightly, moaning at the feel of it as it pressed in, licking and slurping, before Pixie then teased her by bumping her nose against her aching clit."

"Oh Pixie, yesss, yesss, just, oh!"

Words were cut off as Pixie began to tongue fuck her, thrusting her tongue in, then half withdrawing it, and then in again, pushing deeper, sometimes making sure to brush June's clit. June began to tease her nipples and breasts as her lover took her to the very edge of orgasm.

Pixie looked up. She could sense that June was close.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, you, Pixie, I am your rough northern slut!"

"MINE!" Pixie grinned before pushing her tongue right into June and wriggling it, bumping her clit as she did so.

As Pixie's tongue swirled inside her, June pinched her nipples, and then Pixie rubbed her nose on her and she came, shaking, squirting into her face.

At the feel of June's ecstasy squirting into her face, Pixie felt a huge sense of passion fulfilled. Watching June exercise had aroused her even more than she had realised. She loved her taste and her scent, and that feeling that her whole world centred around June and her wellbeing.

"And now, your turn!" June said, pulling her up and kissing her.

Both women had always taken the view that there was total reciprocity, but that it was not necessary that if one of them came, the other had to right away, indeed, June realised that there were circumstances in which denying Pixie her orgasm could be just what the little minx wanted. But that was one of the great benefits of the depth of their relationship - she knew just what Pixie wanted, and when. But on this occasion, June needed Pixie to join her.

Pixie climbed onto their bed, allowing June to roll on top of her.

"You really are the best," she smiled, their eyes meeting.

"I wish," said Pixie, "you deserve the best."

"That's you!" June said as their lips met.

They tongues renewed their dance of love as their nipples rubbed. As June liked to say, the size difference did not matter when they were lying down.

Pixie felt June's weight on her, their breasts mashed together, her nipples aching as they touched June's. The sensations shot to her very core, it was as though every erogenous zone was crying out with pleasure. She felt June turn her over and kiss every inch of her in a straight line from the middle of her neck, down her spine to her cheeks, and then between them. Then she stopped.

Pixie was moaning, she wanted, no she needed to cum.

She felt June's hands pull her up.

"This way, darling, I need you!"

Pixie pulled herself up at the back, exposing her cute bum and wetness to June, who, gripping her cheeks with one hand, guided her strappy with the other. She knew how hard penetration could be for Pixie, but judged, correctly, that this worked up, she would be ready for it, and as she pushed in gently, but firmly, the noises coming from Pixie confirmed it.

"Take me, take me June, I want you so much. Fuck me!"

Pixie pressed back onto the girl cock as she and June fell into the same rhythm, the bliss being mutual. June loved being the one who could give Pixie this, and all her fears and anxieties gone, Pixie loved being this open for her, and as June thrust hard, in and out, she felt the passion burn bright.

June loved to see her like this, her past worries banished, pushing back onto her girl cock, and then, oh she did it.

Pixie knew that if she gripped the strappy at the right angle, she could make it push against June's clit, giving them both the same ecstasy.

"This was supposed to be yours!" June moaned, her words vanishing as she felt her orgasm and Pixie's arrive simultaneously. It shot through her and through Pixie, uniting them in a shared pleased which was their love made manifest in their flesh.

Pixie collapsed on the bed, losing June's girl cock, but then turned and, sliding down the bed, sucked it clean.

June, in seventh heaven, stroked Pixie's hair.

"Who'd have thought you were such a good little cock sucker, darling?"

Pixie's response was to suck more before looking up, the cock still there, her eyes alight with mischief.

June melted, unstrapping herself and pulling her lover to her.

"Thank you, darling."

"Well," Pixie smiled, "you're the only woman ever to get me to do that!"

She settled herself into June's enfolding embrace, and they slipped into a deep and satisfying sleep.

It was all the more satisfying because they both knew that a moment of separation was coming up. The Agency wanted June in London for a big fashion show. It would be her first major show, and much would ride on it, but it would mean a week apart, which would be hard on them both - but, as Pixie remarked at breakfast, less so after such a consummation of their passion.

"Yes," June riposted, "it will give both of us time to recover. How's your pussy this morning?"

"You were so careful darling, it's fine, no ill effects."

"That's great," she smiled. "I've left Anna instructions, and Lara will help you with the Sappho thing on Thursday."

One of the things which united them was June's common sense. Pixie would, no doubt, have managed to get round to talking to the "Angels" about help, but the ever-practical June had already seen to it. It allowed Pixie the freedom to get on with the creative side of things, which was where her heart - and talents - lay.

The Artworks Café was not only an outlet for her creativity, but it also allowed Pixie to distract herself from the feelings of emptiness when her June was not there. It was, for her, a point of honour and love that June should never feel doubts about her new career. Pixie had been convinced, from the start, that June was destined for higher things, and it was one of her heart's delights to see it begin to happen. She bore the inevitable separation with stoicism, and was glad of texts, Zoom and the mobile, all of which at least kept them in touch.

As the train left for London, June gave one last wave to Pixie before returning to her seat and connecting to the internet service, which, fortunately, was usually better than the train service itself. She was staying near London Bridge, which was nice and handy for the fashion show, and she buried herself in her emails as she listened to some music, stopping now and then to send Pixie a text to say how much she loved her.

Once in town, June was swallowed up by business. The hotel room was a good one, and she changed into what she called her work clothes, which always amused Pixie, as they consisted of a flattering mid-thigh dress and sexy lingerie underneath. She did her make-up and hair, and set off for the show. There was to be a rehearsal before it began on the morrow.

Typical, she thought, as the first person she met there was Cara, another model who she knew fancied her. June was not immune to her attractiveness, but had zero intention of succumbing to her all the same.

"Dahling," gushed Cara, hugging June rather too closely to her as she kissed both her cheeks. "You look divine."

"Don't look too bad yourself, gorgeous," she replied - truthfully. If she was not Pixie's, she'd have been quite tempted to try her luck with Cara - but she was Pixie's so that was that.

After modelling half a dozen or so outfits, the Director pronounced himself satisfied, and the models were free to go.

"Who'd have thought that getting your clothes off could be so exhausting," Cara grinned.

"First world problems," June replied, knowing Cara's game but declining to join it. Getting on the front foot she asked:

"Fancy dinner - and by that I do mean just dinner, no hanky-panky, you!"

"Oh I do like it when you are stern with me June!"

"Geeze," June responded, "what is it, you and Pixie both!"

"Oh, does your little girlfriend like it when you are bossy!"

"I know you do, you cheeky girl, in which case, get your arse back to the hotel and we'll meet in the bar for eight, okay?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"You are incorrigible," June sighed, wondering why Cara and Pixie, both cast her in the role of a domme, which she most certainly was not. She smiled as she remembered Pixie taking charge of her.

"Oh you liked that," Cara said.

"Good memories, that was all, now, you, let's grab a cab."

June, being June, decided that if Cara saw her as the dominant partner in their friendship, she would take that role - which meant stopping it becoming anything more serious than a flirtation, which, as it happened, Cara was happy to go along with.

The week went spectacularly well for them both, and it was clear, even after the first day of the show, that they were both big hits with the photographers and the fashionistas.

Kate invited them both for supper after the second full day. As chief talent spotter for the Agency she was basking in the praise she was getting for "discovering" them. Over supper she put a proposition to them.

"It's clear that you are both going far, what I'd like to suggest is a joint shoot - there is something about the photos of you both together which the camera really likes - would you do a special joint session on Thursday? It would mean staying over one more night, but the money would be good - and the publicity."

"And just what is this shoot?" June asked.

"Do you know the lingerie legend, Aubade?"

"Wow!" Cara exclaimed, "I love their bras and thongs!"

"Great," Kate smiled, "in that case you'll love it. They are bringing out a new range on the Rossence series and you and June would be perfect to model it. They think that two models will be a good way of showcasing it."

"Oh June, please!" Cara looked pleadingly at her friend.

"No nudity?" June said, in a tone that was between a question and a statement.

"None," Kate assured her, "see."

She showed June and Cara the sets they wanted to model, and June agreed - there was, as she said to Pixie later, not much point being a model and not modelling nice panties.

"Besides," she grinned on their Zoom call, "guess who will be seeing me model them most intimately?"

"Ohhh," Pixie grinned.

That thought not only comforted Pixie, it excited her, and she dreamed about June, waking to feel a familiar tingling. She touched herself, and felt pleasure shoot through her. She wanted to bring herself off then and there, but at the same time, wanted to keep it for when June got back. Smiling, she found a resolution to her problem. She wiped her hand and picked up her phone:

"Darling, so wet, dreamed of you, can I?"

Minutes passed. Damn, she thought, June must still be asleep, although it was seven thirty. Then there was a ping.

"No, save it, be a good girl for me!"

Pixie breathed a sigh of relief. That was what she actually wanted to hear. Orgasm without June was not the same.

June grinned at the early morning email. Typical Pixie. She could be such a hot little thing, and June was delighted that she wanted her so much, but knew what she really wanted, and texted back telling her to delay it until she got back.

Her phone pinged.

"Thanks darling. Love you xxx "

She typed:

"Good girl. Love you more xxxxx "

"I know," came the familiar reply.

Odd, she thought, or maybe not that odd, she had woken feeling like she needed Pixie. Well, best they both waited. Now, she thought, on with the day.

The shoot went well, and Kate was delighted.

"We are getting such a lot of interest in you both, but we are getting more enquiries about a joint shoot. There is just something about the two of you together that the camera loves."

"It knows how hot June gets me," Cara grinned.

"And it knows you can stay hot, darling," June grinned, "it's that frustration that it likes, and which gives it the edge."

Cara, who would always try her luck, smiled.

"You can't blame me for trying."

"I don't, but you will always get the same response!"

Kate smiled at her new stars. It was rare that new models made such an immediate impact, and that these two, whom she had "discovered" were, was a source of great delight. Well, she thought, if June was off limits, Cara clearly wasn't.

Pixie's day went smoothly, and with Anna taking care of the business side, Pixie was free to circulate around the various classes, delighted to see how popular they were. The pottery and the drawing classes were both booked out, and with the university classes taking up most of the spare slots, she was beginning to wonder whether she should not have booked more space. The idea of them all wearing black, and ponytails had been an inspired one, and gave the whole enterprise a "brand image." June had been sure it would, and now she had learned what one was, Pixie once more had reason to reflect on her lover's expertise.

Pixie was drawn from her reveries by a voice.

"Excuse me, Miss, I wonder if you could tell me where I can find Dr Hoffmann?"

Those voice belonged to an American woman, to judge from the accent. Her eyes were keen and bright, and she had about her an energy which suggested the rest of her had the same characteristics. Most notable, given the nature of the low-cut top she was wearing, were her breasts, which must have been at least 36D. For a moment, Pixie was at a loss, and then recovered her breath.

"You are speaking to her. That's me. You are?"

"Me? I'm Jenny, I'm from the States and I saw the poster for your Sappho evening. I'd like to come along. I'm gay, and having just started graduate work at your uni here, thought I might combine business with pleasure. Sorry I gawked, but you're a bit tiny, just about come up to my boobs - and yes, don't worry about looking, everyone does. Do you teach at the uni? Nice place you have here. That coffee smells good, could I have one, and some of that nice cake too?"

Pixie waited for Jenny to run out of breath, which turned out to be a less successful tactic than she had imagined as the young American was even more of a chatterbox than Pixie herself.

"Absolutely, let me get one for me too and we can chat."

Jenny turned out to be an absolute delight, well-read, witty and with a keen interest in literature, culture, and religion. Pixie found herself wishing she had been fortunate enough to have such a student.

She told Jenny about the Artworks project, and about the Sappho café evenings. As she was doing so, the tall, lithe figure of Lara wandered into view, clearly catching Jenny's eye.

"Miss Pixie, sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to tell you we have almost filled the capacity for the next keep fit class, and I wondered whether you might think of making it weekly? Oh, hi there," she said to Jenny, smiling, "I'm Lara."

"Hi Lara, I'm Jenny and I'm pleased to meet you. Just talking to Pixie about lesbianism."

"Oh she's a fund of useful information. You're American, have you had a good look round?"

"If you're offering, hun, I'm volunteering, if that's okay Pixie?"

Grinning at the obvious attraction between the two women, Pixie said it would be fine.

"Great, you're a doll!" Jenny pulled Pixie to her and gave her a big kiss, leaving her a little breathless as she watched the two young women wander off.

"I see," June said when they talked that evening, "I shall have to put a 'do not snog' notice on you, you little tart!"

"I'm your tart, darling."

"Yes, you are, and don't you forget it."

"As if," Pixie grinned.