Just June (and Pixie too) Ch. 04

Story Info
Reunited, fresh opportunities for the lovers.
3.3k words
4.79
3.4k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,323 Followers

Both of them were delighted to be back together again. Each knew it had been hard on the other, and they both showed their joy at the end of the separation. But they knew that it would be hard again, especially if June's career were to take off. But as Pixie put it in her usual way: "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." As June put it: "Geeze Pix, I need Google again. Oh I see, yes, we'll cross that one if we come to it."

On the Monday, after Pixie and June had talked, the latter approached Anna at the Café and asked if she would like to be promoted. She looked delighted.

"June, you two really have that much trust in me?"

"We do, Anna. The point is simple. Pix is the brains of the outfit but can't count to save her life, and she is to management theory what Donald Trump is to modesty - a stranger."

Anna giggled.

"But you love her dearly."

"I do, and with my having to be away a bit more, it's a huge relief to me to know you're here to help, but as you know, we're not into exploiting those who work with us - hence the promotion to deputy manager."

Anna gave June a big hug.

"I shan't let you down. Pixie showed me some of the photos from your shoot - am I allowed to say they were amazing?"

"Not only allowed to, but encouraged to," June replied.

Pixie was delighted when June told her that the deed was done.

"It should be interesting at this afternoon's after-school club," she told June, "James's wife is bringing their kids."

"Wow, Pix, maybe you have achieved a breakthrough!"

"Well," Pixie responded, "time for you to go talk to Dr Dawn's lot - you know you are their heroine!"

June blushed.

"I'm just me, nothing special," she protested.

This, as it happened, was not the view taken by Dr Dawn's group. Pixie sneaked in at the back to watch the session, with June telling the students about her experience, and then showing them some footage from the shoot. There were so many questions after that Dr Dawn suggested that, if June had time, they should take them over elevenses.

Pixie brought over the coffee and cakes, smiling to see her lover surrounded by appreciative faces.

June was equally pleased later when she dropped in on the after-school club. She usually left that to Pixie, but she was rather keen to see what the wife of the Vicar was like, so offered to help set things up.

"You must be Pixie," said a tall blonde woman who rather towered over Pixie. "I'm Grace, James' wife, and this," she said, introducing a small blonde girl who looked the image of her, "is Hettie, and this, is Jake."

The two children were impeccably behaved and soon settled down the activities on offer. Pixie asked Grace if she'd like some tea, and the two women settled down to talk.

"I hope James did not piss you off too much, he can be like a bull in a China shop sometimes. His heart is in the right place, but I am not sure about his brain at times. But he said you were kind to him. Thanks, not everyone is."

"Well," Pixie smiled, "my motto is #lovenothate, and oddly, I do understand where he is coming from, and I am not denigrating his integrity - just asking him to question his position."

"You'll be pleased to know that he is," Grace said. "Can I ask a personal question? If it's inappropriate, I apologise, and you should ignore me."

"Ask away," Pixie replied.

"Well, have you always known that you prefer women in that way?"

Pixie reached out and touched her hand reassuringly.

"I have. June had a brief sortie with a man, and others I know are what I'd call properly bisexual."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think quite a lot of women have thoughts about other women and what it might be like, that does not mean they are lesbians, just curious. Why do you ask, Grace?"

"Can I be confidential with you?"

"Of course," Pixie said.

"It's just, well," and Pixie felt for her as Grace blushed, "that when I was at uni, I had a brief fling with another woman, and I enjoyed it. But then I met James and it all changed. I've always wondered if that made me a lesbian. I have never told James."

Pixie looked soothingly at her.

"Your secret is safe with me. I wouldn't bother too much you know about labels, what matters is the person. You love James, yes?"

"With all my heart and soul."

"Well," said Pixie, "does anything else matter?"

"No," Grace smiled, clearly relieved.

"I hope that was okay to share that, but you're the first gay woman I have been able to talk to about it."

"If it helps," Pixie said, squeezing her hand, "I consider myself a Junophile - I love June."

"That does," Grace smiled. "I'm told you bake these biscuits - you're talented. Have you always been a baker?"

Pixie giggled.

"No, I used to be an academic - long story. But it looks like Hettie and Jake are enjoying themselves."

They both looked over to where Jake was helping another boy with some drawing, and Hettie was playing a game with three other children.

"This is a great Idea, Pixie. I wanted to see what it was like. Can I sign the kids up for it?"

"Do," Pixie grinned.

"There is such a lot going on here," Grace said, "I have a couple of days a week free, as I work part-time for the Church, so if I could help."

"I'll sign you up," Pixie said.

"That looks interesting," Grace said, pointing to the pictured from Dr Dawn's class which decorated one of the walls. "Is that June?"

Pixie smiled.

"What, the one with the legs that go on for ever and the cutest smile ever?"

"That one," Grace said. "I am told she's got a modelling contract; I'm not surprised."

"Nor am I," Pixie said. "Look, if you come on Wednesday after school, I'll introduce you."

"That's a great incentive," Grace replied.

"Who'd have thought it?" June said, when Pixie told her of the conversation. "Do you think he knows and that's why he is so anti-gay?"

"No," Pixie said, "I think it is just that he takes a narrow traditional view. You have another admirer though."

"Does it bother you darling?"

"My love, you are gorgeous, and we have both agreed to share that visually through your new career, so no. If I find you beautiful and the camera agrees, it's only to be expect that others will share that view."

"Not sure I'd be so easy going if it were the other way round."

"What, if there were modelling opportunities for petite women with no tits?"

June looked at Pixie with mock sternness:

"What have I told you about dissing my lover?"

Pixie shivered as some delicious feelings passed through her. It was their special evening time, coming together after the day's work was done. She had been feeling rather as though she wanted her lover, and it seemed as though June had, in her usual way, picked up on it.

"Sorry, Miss."

June grinned.

"I see you are in little perve mood. Stand up!"

June smiled as Pixie complied with her instruction.

"As it happens, I am very fond of a particular petite woman with the cutest titlets. She also has a cute backside, so, lift that skirt and turn round - NOW!"

She is SO predictable, June thought to herself with pleasure. It was time to give her little minx what she wanted, for sure, but it would be done as June wanted.

Pixie felt herself flush with pleasure as she obeyed June's command. She felt the cool air on her bum, and then she sighed as she felt June's hands stroke her there, moving across each cheek before, with a sudden tug, pulling her panties up so that they disappeared between her lips and arse cheek, the cotton rubbing against her clit as June jiggled her panties, using them to arouse her.

June smiled to herself as Pixie responded just as she had expected. She'd been expecting a spanking, well, she giggled to herself, she could go on expecting, June intended to stoke her erotic fires first.

"Now you grip your panties and use them like that. Turn, so I can see you!"

As Pixie turned, she looked in June's eyes and saw the love light burning brightly.

"Is this the way a former professor should behave, using her panties to masturbate like a slut on heat?"

June knew which words to use with Pixie. It was, she assumed, the fact that Pixie was a writer and former academic which gave words such force with her. In the normal course of events, Pixie would never use the "c" word, which, of course, gave it all the more potency when June required it of her in this context.

"How is that pussy?"

"Sopping wet, Miss June!"

"Yum," said June, as she opened her own legs, flashing the tops of her stockings to Pixie.

"Models like me have pussies, what do sluts like you have, Pixie?"

Still pulling her panties, her clit aching, Pixie blushed as she answered:

"A cunt, Miss, a wet horny cunt!"

June reached forward and undid Pixie's blouse.

"Take it off, if you can stop playing with yourself for a moment - and while you're at it, lose the skirt!"

Reluctantly, Pixie stopped, leaving her soaked panties firmly wedged between her cunt lips and her arse cheeks.

"Now, lower your panties, slut, assuming you can unwedge them from there. Lower them to your knees, that's it, good girl, open those legs to keep them at half-mast."

Pixie was gasping, she felt so aroused. She wanted to rub herself, she wanted to be spanked, she wanted to press herself against June. And then, as though June had read her mind, she rose and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall in a pool around her high heels.

"Be a good girl, Pixie, and tidy it away."

Pixie did as she was told, looking all the while at those long, shapely legs.

"Now, slut, removed my panties and begin to service me!"

Pixie needed no second bidding. Even more important that her own orgasms, she treasured giving June what she needed. The fact that getting her so aroused had made June tingle fired Pixie's passions to the point at which they split over.

Kneeling and looking up, she smiled and then, slowly, and sensuously, she pulled June's red panties down, helping her to step out of them, before moving between her legs and beginning to lick.

As she felt Pixie's tongue just touch between her swollen lips, June gasped. She, and she alone, knew that Pixie's pleasure lay most in pleasing her. In a relationship not based on mutual love and understanding, that could have led to selfishness on one side, and the growth of a feeling of being taken for granted on the other, but in the context of their love, where they would often switch who took control, it was another trigger to press to arouse them both.

"Good slut." June gasped, her hands on Pixie's head, guiding her as she used all her skill to pleasure her.

For Pixie, licking June's pussy was sheer delight. She loved the taste, the scent, the effect it had on them both - everything about it. Using the tip of her tongue to flick June's clit, Pixie slid three fingers between her inner lips, opening her, feeling her slick walls and then, with a thrust, entering her inner sanctum.

June moaned.

"Geeze, you little slut. Yes, yes, good girl!"

As Pixie began to simultaneously finger fuck her lover and lick her clit, she could feel her own juices, trickling down her upper thighs. She so wanted to touch herself, but as June was in charge, that would happen only when and if June decided.

Opening her blouse, June began to massage her tits, pulling as her nipples as Pixie's tongue and fingers drove her to the very edge of that orgasm she now needed. She had not intended to go in that direction, but well sometimes a girl had to do what a girl had to do - and she knew full well how Pixie would enjoy being denied so that she could cum.

It was too much. She could not hold it.

Pixie felt June tense, her fingers gripped by June's wetness, and then, her face showered by June's squirt. She held onto Pixie to stop herself falling as she moaned loudly.

"Yes, Yesssssss!"

Pixie was in seventh heaven herself. There had been something like a mini orgasm for her, and as she kept her fingers there, and licked up June's essence, she felt truly blessed.

"You, you minx, what you do to me!" June said, as she recovered from the aftershocks of the orgasm. "I really ought to spank you for distracting me, but maybe you are too needy for that darling?"

June knew what the answer would be, but it did no harm to check. Sometimes Pixie's horniness demanded immediate release - not, of course, that in this mood, June would always give it to her as quickly as she might want.

"Well, if I have been bad, I need to be spanked."

"Hand or brush, little one?"

"Hand please!"

Pixie just loved the feel of June's hand on her backside. Taking care to keep her wet panties around her knees, Pixie lowered herself across June's lap.

June caressed and kneaded Pixie's cute bum. So tight, so hers, that was why she was going to enjoy...

Whack

"Ouch"

Whack

"Ouch"

Whack

"Ouch"

Whack

"Ouch"

Whack

"Ouch"

Whack

"Ouch!"

"Six of the best for you, my little posh slut! MINE. I own you Pixie, ALL of you!"

"Yes Miss, oh June, yes, yes, please!"

And with that, June picked her up and took her to the bed, letting her panties slide off and thrusting a leg between her thighs. A few quick shifts of her body, and the two lovers were pressing their pussies together, rubbing and grinding.

It was a sign of how much spanking had aroused them both that it was only a short time before they shared their wetness.

"One!" Pixie moaned.

"US!" June sighed.

And then in unison they both said:

"I love you!"

They fell together, hugging and cuddling, letting their bodies come down after the tremendous high.

June looked into Pixie's eyes.

"If that's what I give bad girls, how am I ever going to make you a good girl?"

"I love being your bad good girl, June - and we both know you do too!"

"True, darling. Do you suppose we should have eaten?"

"Don't know about you," Pixie giggled, "but I have had plenty to eat!"

And with that, all thought of food was banished and they snuggled in together.

The rest of the week was a good one for them, as although offers came through to June for modelling, the Agency was, as she requested trying to book her in blocs, so she would be away for defined periods rather than be somewhere most weeks.

June enjoyed working with Anna, who took some of the strain off her. It was good to have another business brain to work with. Pixie was a great brain box, but her business skills were limited, something Pixie denied indignantly when June teased her with it.

"I have one great business skill; I'll have you know!"

"And what's that?"

"To appoint you as business manager!"

"True!" June grinned. "Speaking of which, Anna and I want to run an idea past you."

"Okay, shoot, isn't that what you business types say?"

"No, it isn't, you've seen too many bad movies. The idea is simple. We have a good brand image for the Artwork Café, but we both think that a uniform for the staff might go down well."

"What sort of uniforms - not going down the Hooters route I hope!"

Pixie often surprised June. Sometimes she appeared to know nothing about popular culture, and then, out of the blue, she'd say something like that.

"Naava! Tough if that was what you wanted."

"Course not! So what's the idea?"

"Well we thought all black uniforms, skirts or jeans and tees, plus, where appropriate, ponytails. What do you think?"

"Sounds good, but maybe talk with them first, perhaps after the lunch rush?"

June agreed. As she had to spend the morning dealing with the Agency, she only got there after lunch - to find Pixie in a black tee-shirt, skirt and with her hair in a ponytail!

"What? You were not dressed that way when you left."

"What do you think?"

"Cute," June grinned.

It made the task of talking to the staff easy. One of the newer helpers simply commented:

"Well since Pixie has given us an example, let's do it girls!"

And they did - although June took great pleasure in telling Pixie that some of the clients and customers called them "Pixie's Angels."

"You are a funny one, darling."

"How so?"

"All that poshness, yet you muck in."

"Aww, Pixie grinned and hugged June.

"Just being me!"

"Hey you! That's my line!"

June noted the way that the younger girls, who were mostly students, seemed to gravitate to Pixie for help.

"You seem very popular with them, Pix. Maybe you could help?"

"With what?"

"Well there is a friend of Dr Dawn whose daughter is going to uni next year and needs some advice. She also needs to earn some money, perhaps you could talk with her?"

And that was how Pixie met Lara.

Lara was taller than Pixie, but then so were most people over the age of thirteen, she had the lithe figure of an athlete, which figured, as she was in the country swimming and athletics teams.

"Thanks for seeing me, Ms Hoffmann, it would be so helpful to know more about the various unis, but that was not my main reason for wanting to see you."

"You are more than welcome, Lara. Haven't I seen you somewhere before? How can I help?"

Lara coloured a little.

"Yes, I have seen you in church, and it's really about that I wanted to talk, though it's great of you to even consider me for a holiday job."

Pixie had, as she told June later, guessed what was coming.

"Well, I know I can trust you, the other girls all say you're really nice and easy to talk to, so here goes - I think I am gay, and after what Fr James said last weekend, I feel very uneasy about being gay. He told us all it was sinful. How did you deal with that?"

"He and I talked about that the other day, let me summarise."

As Pixie spoke, she could, she told June, sense the relief in Lara, and by the end, Lara was smiling.

"So, if I understand, you're saying that if God is love and our love for another is natural, then gender is immaterial? How did Fr James take that?"

"He's at least thinking about it."

"I so wish that others could hear you, Miss Hoffmann."

"Do call me Pixie, Lara. You've given me an idea. Do you think that, say, a Thursday supper club for women only might be an idea? An opportunity for us to discuss the sort of thing we've just been talking about? We could call it 'Sappho's salon'."

"What, after the Greek poet?"

"Exactly."

"That's a great idea, Pix," June said. "But will it pay?"

"Well, I thought of going for a workshop format, so once a month Lara is going to do a keep fit class."

"Wow, well given how fit she is, that should help. I may come along."

"Well, that might pull the punters in darling, you in your gym kit!"

"Come here you," June said, reaching out and kissing Pixie.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,323 Followers