Just June Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June heard a voice say: "yes, Miss Pixie, I am a slut," and blushed to recognise it was her own. But, she thought, Pixie is a submissive, a thought which vanished as her lover told her to lie back on the bed and open her legs.

As though in a waking dream, June did just that. There would have been no use fighting it, even had June wanted to, but she did not want to. If Pixie wanted her, she would give herself to her; June loved to serve.

She felt Pixie's tongue slither and slide along her swollen slit, and as her fingers peeled her lips back to expose her wetness, June shook with the passion of the moment and the feelings unleashed in her. After Kate, she had sworn she never would be a sub again, too bloody risky. And yet now, well with Pixie, she knew this was an act of love, and she submitted herself to that. Pixie was not her domme, or Mistress (though it pleased June to call her that), she was something much more; her soul sister, even though the feelings were not very sisterly.

June moaned as Pixie's tongue and fingers drove her to ecstasy.

"You are MINE!" Pixie said, pausing for a moment to slide two fingers into June's wet pussy, opening it, and making her lover whimper and moan with please.

"I AM," June replied, losing herself in the moment and the growing ecstasy.

"MY slut! My tart!"

At each word, a fresh dart of erotic pleasure exploded within June's body.

"Yes, yes, yes, take me!"

And, as Pixie did, June felt herself invaded by a small fist, which made her scream.

For Pixie it was as though the world had opened up. As she made a fist with her hand and pressed it slowly and carefully into June's wetness, she marvelled at herself. She had never taken charge, nor had she ever fisted anyone. But that connection told her June wanted, no, needed this, so Pixie gave it her, hard and fast.

As June came, gripping Pixie's wrist, Pixie felt herself have another mini orgasm. It was as though June was feeding her some of her own ecstasy. She had never done such things before, but June had wanted it. Pixie loved to please.

"You are MINE!" Pixie said, in a way she had never with anyone else.

"I am," June replied, sleepily, "but you are MINE too!"

"I am," Pixie replied, sleepily.

12