All Comments on 'Just Let It Happen'

by torcthorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
doorknob22doorknob223 months ago

Hot stuff! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just dump the whore and let the asshole pay for the slut and a possible skin rat. Shut that bitch down, but be ready for the next predator.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Revenge on both is sweet.

wicked_annabellawicked_annabella3 months ago

THIS... is one of the hottest stories i've read in a while. hit ALL my buttons and pulled all my strings. actually, would be more accurate to say this story OBLITERATED my buttons and strings, rearranged my brain and sent me into orbit. well done, sir!

more like THIS one, please... maybe a Part II?

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

I would love to see a part 2 with revenge but doubt that will happen.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

I really want to know if Debbie was protecting Tony at the end or if it was a spasm or something.

Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

Well this tale nailed it for me..luv dominate men showing no mercy.expected the women to put up a bit of a fight..the hardness of Mr wonderfull picks the # and 5 it is babes.more please.

DampKittenDampKitten2 months ago

Wow, brutal and explicitly inspiring. Hot as hell. I was imagining myself as Debbie the entire experience, and oh yeah - I tripped him. I hope I dream about this shit.

Awesome!

torcthorntorcthornabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for feedback! Wasn’t sure I wanted to add a part 2 to this story but comments got me thinking about Gordon’s plans for revenge. Well, things worked out for him…kind of. You’ll find out how in part 2, now in the queue for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's called rape and the douchebag would be in jail.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 1 month ago

1 star this nothing but a rape story put the story where it belongs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous