All Comments on 'Just Let It Happen Ch. 02'

by torcthorn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaabout 1 month ago

am i the FIRST to comment? 🙈

okay - so - i've been waiting for part 2 since i was HOOKED by part 1 (which is one of my ALL TIME favs).

and, but for the very end, this installment does not disappoint. u really do a great job of capturing Gordie's struggle (the intellectual/emotional internal & the physical w/Tony). and (for me) this is all sofa king hot....

some of the feedback u from installment #1 urged for some actual revenge for Gordie. if it had been ME, i'd not have gone down this road. but, you did and u deliver that revenge. but not in a very satisfying way. it seems forced, hurried and (in the words of Debbie) FLACCID.

u took this reader on a great ride and i kept wondering, "gawd... i can't wait for the 3rd installment cos this story is burning hotter than a prairie fire" and then, suddenly, the perfect antagonist is taken out by a lucky kick? seems hurried and, for me, deeply unsatisfying. boo. 👎🏽

i get it - some of the readers are gonna LOVE that Tony finally gets what's coming to him... but rooting for Tony's demise isn't what made this story hot (for me). the sexxxy heat was generated by Gordie's pathetic attempts to stand up to Tony - and his repeated failures - and having to (and then choosing to) watch his bully dominate and fuck the shit out of Debbie.

There was so much more that Tony could have taken from Gordie. Even if you choose to not pursue further installments, keeping Tony alive ensures that the reader is left with the question "i wonder what he'll do to Gordie next?" killing off Tony puts the kibosh to any future, potential torment/torture for Gordie to endure at the hands of this perfect bully.

don't get me wrong - up until (but excluding) the very end - this installment is the perfect part 2. but the very end (the sudden nature of the way this wraps up - and questions that Tony's murder (?) raises) is unsatisfying. the difference between 4 and 5 stars.

LOVE ur work. don't like the way this one ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Four stars just for the dirt ball being dead. If you plan on taking out an asshole you do it with a weapon, or even a tazer with no one else around, you don't go hand to hand when he has such a physical advantage. The fact that he lucked out and killed him is awesome, now he can turn his revenge on the slut. Not kill her but burn her reputation to the ground.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

Thai was a great installment. However with him being dead, Gordie will now go to jail for trespassing, peeping and murder.

I wish he had just knocked him out so we had a third installment of the retribution to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous