All Comments on 'Just Like a Cat'

by ladyroxanne21

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234almost 4 years ago
Great story

Such an odd story but I really enjoyed it:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

A great story hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn!

That was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I thoroughly loved this!

What a delightful story! I was glued to the text and loved the character development and flow of the story. Made me smile. Lovely job!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I liked it very much man. At first I was a little lost but, I got it I the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was wonderful. Never put chocolate in the freezer but the rest was perfect. You've created something kind of special here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, I really loved this story! I didn’t find it odd...just that Elian is quirky. He is possibly high functioning autistic, which would be super cool. You did such a great job of slowly moving the relationship along.

Michrick1Michrick1almost 4 years ago
One of the best............

I really enjoyed the story a lot. It was very different from the run-of-the-mill and I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it a complete story. I get so tired of everybody on here making these short stories that just dragged on forever with part 1 through part whatever and you have to wait it's almost as frustrating as trying to watch a series on television. I really loved reading this wonderful love story and being able to see the ending at the end of the story instead of waiting a week or two or three or until you finally decided to finish it. I hope you keep writing stories I will definitely be watching for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very fine story!

I have been reading gay erotica for decades and have been seeing the level of writing decline drastically over that time. This very well written story bears re-reading and it holds up very well. Nothing in the mechanics of the writing irked me. (In fact, this story could be model of how to write this kind of story.) And the characters are persons whom I would enjoy getting to know. In short, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE continue...

I enjoyed reading this. It's so well written, sexy and entertaining.

Please tell me part 2 is coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
purrfect

As I read this one of my cats jumped up beside me demanding to cuddle. It's in his timing, his mood, and when he's done he disappears. I've known some cat-humans too. Delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

Really heart-warming to read. And so well-written. I couldn't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved this one! The best stories are always those that have interesting characters in it and this one was another proof of that.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Fabulous Story!

Really loved this tale. Very believable how the frustration just mounted as they failed to communicate. And it had a happy ending which I prefer. Thanks for sharing.

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Loved it. Chapter 2 anytime soon?

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katover 3 years ago

Love. Love. Love.

Wouldn’t mind more.

zemi_writeszemi_writesover 3 years ago

that was really cute.

tolostolosabout 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVED this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous