Just Like a Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My other hand shifted to stroke his shaft a couple of times, but I didn't want to get him off just yet. Unless he masturbated whenever I wasn't looking, he had to be backed up, and thus, ready to go off as soon as possible. Deciding that he was fairly well prepared, I pulled my fingers out of him, wiped them off on a hand towel, and then grabbed a condom. It took about a minute to put the condom on and lube it up, but then I shifted to enter him.

Opening my mouth, I planned to ask him if he was ready, or if he needed me to prepare him a little more, but nothing came out as I realized that he was looking at the ceiling with an expression like he was seriously trying to figure out a puzzle. Or... was he doing math??? Either way, it suddenly seemed a bit awkward to say anything, so I just pushed into him as slowly as possible in order to give him plenty of time to tell me to stop if necessary.

Happily, he not only didn't tell me to stop, but he dug his fingers into my back and pulled me into him insistently. That was all I needed to stop being so cautious and basically let my body take over. Sucking on the other side of his neck now, I ground into him with a medium pace that packed a powerful punch. He made noises of both pleasure and surprise, continually digging his nails into my back and trying to meet me thrust for thrust.

When I felt the end nearing a while later, I pulled back a little so that I could jerk him off before I orgasmed and passed out. Blissfully, he arched his back and pumped out a thick mess between us. This coincided with magical little ripples on my shaft that triggered my glorious orgasm. Rough cries turned into a blissful sigh as I pulled out of him and rolled onto my back next to him.

He kissed my cheek. "Thanks for that," he said as he sat up and stretched. "I think I'll be able to concentrate on my project now." Then he slipped from my bed and padded to his own room.

For a while there, I really thought he was a virgin - at least as a bottom - but the way he just thanked me and left made me wonder if that's how all his encounters ended. He certainly seemed used to it. Sheesh! I don't think I'll ever be able to figure him out!

***

A week or so later, I was once again playing GTAV since I'd finished up my homework and usually didn't have to work on slower week nights. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Elian come out of his room, yawn, stretch, and grab a glass of water. Then he walked over to the couch, sat down next to me, and watched me play for a bit. After a while, he shifted so that his head was laying in my lap. I waited for him to say something - such as: please stop playing the game and talk to me? But he didn't say a word.

When I finally couldn't take the curiosity anymore, I got to a good place to save and quit, and then looked down at him. He seemed like he was asleep, and for some reason, this made me want to make fun of him by petting him like a cat. I ran my hand through his hair a few times before stroking his spine.

He started making a soft sound like a hum or a purr, and then rubbed his hand against my shaft - which was already perking up with hopeful interest. Encouraged, I basically grabbed him and dragged him to my bedroom. It didn't take long at all to prepare him so that I could get inside him. To my surprise, there was just something about him that felt really good. Like... I'm not sure I've ever felt this good. And weirder, I wasn't even doing anything particularly special.

Also a surprise was the fact that I was able to keep going for several hours. By the time we were finished, we were both making babbling erotic noises like: Uh! Uh! Fuck! Yes! Uh! I thought for sure that we were both going to pass out the moment we were done, but despite the fact that I collapsed on top of him after roaring out my orgasm (he'd already had his), he simply waited for a minute or so for me to move. When I didn't, he gently pushed me off him, kissed my cheek, and thanked me before slipping out of my bed and leaving my room.

Huh...

It's not like I thought we were going out now or anything, but he didn't have to be in such a rush to leave my bed. I wouldn't get mad at him for sleeping a bit first. Whatever...

***

Two days later, I decided that if he was willing to have sex with me whenever we were horny, I might as well take advantage of it. So, after having a ham sandwich for dinner, I slipped into his room and silently watched him writing a report for a few minutes. About five minutes later, he pulled up a browser and typed in a search for robotic mechanisms, so I thought it might be a good time for him to take a break. I put an arm around his right shoulder and gently sucked on the left side of his neck.

He pushed me away from him rather roughly. "Go away."

"But -" I protested, feeling a little disappointed.

"I'm busy!" He growled harshly, pointing to the door even as his other hand clicked on a link and he muttered almost silently as he read.

Sighing, I left his room and scrolled through my phone to see who might be interested in coming over for a booty call. Ironically, it was hearing my neighbors come home that inspired me. They were a couple who had been married about five years and occasionally liked to play around. I called them and asked if they were up for it, and to my delight, they came right over.

***

With term finals just around the corner, I actually felt a little bad for Elian. He was clearly a full time student that needed to study almost constantly. Whereas I was only part time since I needed to work to pay my bills - hence me working as a bartender. This meant that I only had four classes a week, and in turn, didn't have to devote quite so much time to studying.

Every time I saw Elian these days, he looked a strange combination of utterly worn out and entirely way too happy about it. He had some sort of engineering project to work on in addition to homework and tests. All in all, I was grateful that I was only going for a nice simple degree.

To tell the truth, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life, so I was just getting my generals out of the way while I worked toward a basic associate's degree. If I decided to pick a major at any point, that would change, but for now, I just... didn't really care.

I went for a jog after my classes, then decided to shower before flopping on my couch to play games for a bit to unwind before doing my homework. To my surprise, the moment I got out of the shower, still naked and dripping but planning to dry off in my room, I was faced with a bit of a shock. Elian stood outside the bathroom, looking pretty pissed off (and I'd never seen him look that way before), with bloodshot eyes and wild hair.

"Uh..." I droned as I desperately searched my brain for ANY idea of what I'd done to make him mad.

Without a word, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom. Baffled, I watched as he stripped off and jumped on my bed. Then he tossed the bottle of lube at me with a look that promised to murder me if I didn't prepare him as quickly as possible.

"Um..." I muttered, seriously wondering why he thought it was okay to expect me to just drop everything and fuck him. On the other hand... why not? It's not like I was in a bad mood. "Alright."

I climbed onto my bed and got to work right away. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes even as he spread his legs a bit wider for me. I wasted no time in getting him ready for me. Then I sank into him with a surprisingly relieved sigh of my own. Now that this was happening for the first time in over a month, I really wanted to take my time and enjoy every second.

Elian had other ideas. He not only urged me to speed up, but when I clearly wasn't going fast enough for him, he kicked me off him so that he could straddle my lap and ride me at a rough and demanding pace. I'd have protested but it felt too damn good. As he bounced and ground onto me, he also rapidly stroked his shaft. My toes curled as he got oh so tight around me. I gripped his hips and gasped as my orgasm hit me with the force of a Mack Truck. A warm tickle on my chest let me know that he was right there with me.

Sighing in relief again when it was over, Elian collapsed onto the bed next to me and swiftly passed out. Happy about this, I tried to snuggle up to him for at least a few minutes before I either passed out too, or got up to do my homework. Unfortunately, touching him pulled a growl from him, and trying to snuggle with him only increased the growl as he tried to push me away with his shoulder.

Sighing in defeat, I got out of bed and decided that a sandwich or something was necessary before I could even attempt to do my homework.

***

With school out for the holidays, I expected Elian to go home and visit his dad. And come to think of it, I had no idea if he had any other family. I'd never asked and he'd never said anything. I personally HAD to go visit my family, but I was only going to do so on Christmas day, and even then, ONLY for the exact smallest amount of time I could get away with. My family was... complicated...

Even so, Elian didn't leave right away. The first weekend, we threw a party. This time, Elian insisted on having it catered by Red Lobster, which probably was expensive, but maybe not as much as it could have been since it was mostly fried things such as calamari, clam strips, and fish fillets. In fact, had there not been those seriously delicious cheddar biscuits and garlic mashed potatoes, I'm not sure anyone would have noticed that it was Red Lobster food as opposed to Long John Silver's.

The party was as fun as always. Until I noticed Elian go into his room with a woman. Even though he had SAID he wasn't gay and didn't need a label, I had actually assumed that he was. I mean come on! He'd only had sex with me since moving in - as far as I knew - and I really didn't think he was out of the apartment long enough to do anything other than go to his classes.

In any case, I was a little concerned that maybe she was forcing herself on him somehow, but a quick peek assured me that if she was, it was with her mouth on his shaft to his vocal encouragement. In other words, not likely.

Feeling a little odd, I shrugged it off and returned to the party so that I could find my own hookup. Which was how I ended up in bed with two women who were into each other every bit as much as they were into me. Which means that I had something nice to watch even as I had a hell of a lot of fun.

The next morning - or whenever it actually was - I crawled out of bed desperate to down a pot of coffee and a bottle of painkillers. Figuratively. I just really had a hangover and didn't want to think about anything. To my surprise, Gina was already cleaning up our atrocious mess. She laughed at me mercilessly and handed me some Advil and a glass of water.

"Ow..." I groaned pathetically.

She got really close to me so that she could whisper in my ear. "I just want to thank you for getting Elian out of his shell. He's been such an introvert for so long that his father was beginning to despair. You're more than welcome to come with Elian for Christmas - if you don't have any other plans."

"I do. But thank you, I was hoping for another chance to flirt you into my bed," I embellished with a cheeky grin and a laugh.

She rolled her eyes at me and smacked my ass as she pushed me away. "Oh go on! Take a shower and get rid of the stench of alcohol and sex!"

"I'm a bartender!" I informed her with a cocky scoff. "I ALWAYS smell like alcohol and sex!" Even so, I took her advice and got into the shower.

My very cat like roommate very much remained in character by shocking me a little bit. The moment the water was up to temp and I was sighing happily under it, he came into the bathroom to use the toilet. That wasn't so shocking; what was was the fact that he then pushed me to the back of the shower, turned up the temp to scalding, got in, washed his hair and body very quickly, and then got back out while I was still confusedly lathering up my hair.

"Ah!" I gasped when I realized how hot the water was. It took far too long to go back down in temperature, and I thought for sure that I'd have to go to the hospital for burns, but no, I was soon fine.

The whole week before Elian left to visit his family passed strangely. With no classes or homework to do, it seemed like Elian got bored. I'd be minding my own business and doing something - such as playing a game - when he'd come out of his room, lay his head on my lap, and lightly brush his fingers over my crotch. After doing that a few times successfully led to sex, he changed things up by giving me blowjobs when I was actually trying to concentrate on something - such as the time I was on the phone with my mom, to my mortification!

He even got bold enough to straight up sit on my lap and put my hands on his ass while he sucked on my neck. Alright, message received, sex it is then! As much as I enjoyed these encounters, it was a little disappointing when he returned to his room the moment we were finished. That said, I hadn't had such frequent sex since the last time I had a girlfriend, and that had been nearly two years ago, so I wasn't exactly going to complain.

The night before he was set to leave for his dad's, I wondered if I could actually spend the night with him by joining him in his bed for a change. Thus, I went into his room around 10 PM to find that he was doing something on his laptop while sitting in bed. Curious, I wondered if he was watching porn or something.

To my amusement, he was actually watching the last 15 minutes or so of the Avengers movie. Since he had headphones on and probably wouldn't hear me anyway, I decided to pull a trick from his book and simply give him a blowjob. Even better, he was actually naked (one of the reasons I thought he was watching porn), so I had easy access to his lap. However, things did not go as planned.

"Stop that!" He growled.

Sighing in frustration, I decided that waiting for his movie to finish up wouldn't be unreasonable. So, I shifted until I was laying on his bed next to him and watching the movie too. He didn't say anything until I tried to lay my head on his chest.

"Get off me."

Alright... I shifted a bit and tried to get comfortable next to him.

"Stop moving the bed!" And a minute later when I was still fidgeting just a bit. "Go away already!"

Even more frustrated, I crawled out of his bed and went to my own room. It looked like I might actually need to go on a hookup app and see what was available at the moment. I was scrolling along and not really finding anyone interesting - even though there were a lot of good options - when Elian came into my room, crawled in bed with me, and lay his head on my shoulder so that he could see what I was looking at. Based off the current time, his movie had probably just ended.

He pointed at a profile. "If you're planning on inviting someone over for a booty call, I kinda like her. She's... beautiful."

"You say that like you're not sure beautiful is the right word," I pointed out with a laugh.

"Well... I was going to go with sexy, but I felt that might be objectifying. In this instance, beautiful is too, and clearly she wants to be objectified, but still, it didn't seem right to me."

"You're so weird sometimes!" I exclaimed with a slight shake of my head. "Can I ask, how many women have you been with?"

"One, why?" Elian wondered with a curious frown.

"I sort of thought so. You didn't seem to have any sort of experience with them considering that they keep coming onto you at parties and you obliviously talk to them about your studies."

"Well they ask!" He exclaimed defensively.

"Only because it's more politically correct to ask: 'how're your classes going?' than: 'how about you take me to bed and fuck me raw?' But basically, if a girl sits really close to you and shows an interest in anything about you at all, you can assume that she's probably interested in having sex at some point. Er, well, maybe not assume, but at least try to steer the conversation in that direction and see what happens," I advised.

He shifted so that he could look me in the eyes. "And what about you, Richard? How many women have you had?"

"Um... I've sort of lost count..." I said with a strange sense of shame.

"That's probably a lot then," he said with a nod of acceptance.

I shrugged. "Probably, but what you have to understand is that my first time was sort of not entirely consensual. I didn't feel ready and the girl pouted and told me that if I loved her, I should want to have sex with her. I thought I loved her so I eventually gave in and did it, but I didn't really feel good about it. And afterwards, I found out that she had poked a hole in the condom in an attempt to get pregnant, and that made me feel disgusted. SO - after I dumped her - I went out with a girl that was into pot, and she'd get me high and have sex with me, and then invite her friends, and at that point, I didn't really care either way. And that led to more drugs - stronger drugs - and MORE meaningless sex, until I very quickly couldn't tell you who I had done or how many times."

"Oh..." Elian murmured, looking like he wasn't quite sure how to take that.

I felt strangely compelled to keep talking to him, now that we were having an actual conversation. "On my 16th birthday, I woke up to find that I had crabs. My mom - who's... a piece of work, and that's probably an understatement - was surprisingly supportive in taking me to the doctor to get treated. The doctor tested me for all the STDs, and then lectured me on how lucky I was to have gotten something so relatively easy to treat. It wasn't a lifelong disease, and I wouldn't have to worry about spreading it if I treated it and waited a week or two before having sex again.

"That said, it scared me a lot. I NEVER wanted to be in the position of catching something again, so I made a vow to never do drugs again - at least not in conjunction with sex - and ALWAYS wear a condom. I mean I thought I already insisted on that part, but clearly I either hadn't, or I'd gotten crabs despite wearing one. But that's also why I keep things well groomed down there."

"Hmm..." Elian hummed in thought, biting his lip. "I guess I don't have to worry about that."

"What do you mean?" I wondered, because EVERYONE had to worry about protecting themselves during sex.

He shrugged. "Just that you're so diligent about using condoms that I don't have to think about it. You just do it."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Yeah... but what about others?"

"What others?" He asked with a look like he honestly couldn't figure out what I was talking about."

"Wait... Surely there's been others!" I protested, freaking out for some reason even though I had suspected this all the way back during our first time together. He'd been too... curious, I suppose.

He shook his head. "I haven't wanted sex. Just a little masturbation from time to time. But then you said you were horny and I'd seen you have at least one threesome in which you were with a guy, and I thought: Why not?" He shrugged. "I had an opportunity and I was in the mood to take it. And it turned out really nicely. So I had no problem doing it again."

"You have some strange - I don't really know what to call them - about sex. You lost your virginity to some guy on a whim, have mostly had just one partner, but then don't really seem to care about things like love or monogamy. Like seriously! Are we dating or not?"

He scrunched his nose up in confusion. "Why would we be dating? We don't go out to dinner or anything. We don't talk all that much. I'm usually too busy with my schoolwork, and you've got school, a job, and a bunch of casual lovers. What would be the point of dating?"