Just Like a Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed in defeat because he had a very valid point. "I just... I'm so confused by you!"

He snorted. "So stop being confused and just fuck me already."

For the first time, I was tempted to tell him no. But... I oddly didn't have it in me to say that word to him. Melting a little, I pulled him close and nuzzled his neck. My hands shook as it fully hit me that I had been his first! That I had almost been his only lover! Wasn't that... supposed to be special?

My mind was all over the place in a turmoil even as my hands and body got to work. One of the things I felt bad about was that I had at least half assumed that he'd had special sex with someone else, and so, had mainly been fucking him, but didn't he deserve the whole package at least once? So, with that in mind, I didn't rush straight to the main event. Instead, I took the time to explore his body with my hands. Lick his nipples and areolas. Kiss a path down to his shaft before giving him a blowjob. Flip him over and lick a trail up his spine. Massage his firm ass, and even try eating ass for the first time.

All in all, it was at least an hour before he was mewling and begging me to hurry up and fuck him already. Biting the back of his neck, I did. Oh...

Damn! Why the hell it is always so amazing with him??? Is it because he's basically innocent and I get to be the one to corrupt him? That's probably it, sigh.

After pounding into him from behind for an eternity, I had a strange urge to see his face. I wanted to watch him as he reached his climax. So, I pulled out and flipped him onto his back. To my delight, he held me close and made a purring sound as I alternated thrusting with biting his neck.

I had no plans until I had to go to work tomorrow evening, so I had no reason not to take my time. And take my time. And keep right on having fun with him until dawn. By the time we were done, I'd had two orgasms and he'd had at least three. I was exhausted and he passed out so hard that he couldn't even protest when I pulled him into my arms and snuggled him as I slept.

Even so, it was probably only about two hours later when he pushed himself free from my arms - only half waking me in the process - and slipped from bed. When I fully woke up - nearly running late! - he was already gone and hadn't left a note or anything. Not that I expected him to. But... maybe I was hoping for a sweet little: Went to dad's, thanks for the sex, see you when I get back.

Sigh...

Clearly, this wasn't a relationship. Just... sex. When in the goddamn hell had I started wanting more?!

Sighing again, I fell out of bed and rushed to get ready for work before I actually was late and got into trouble.

***

For Christmas, exactly as planned, I went to my parents' house, argued with my brother and sister, took turns having a fistfight with our dad, chatted with mom about this and that, got mildly drunk which led to more arguing and fistfighting, and eventually opened presents. Naturally, that led to a round of throwing the cheap stocking stuffers at each other and calling each other the worst names imaginable. Then drinking a little more, followed by a shouting match that got the cops called on us.

You know, the usual.

In any case, I made it through the obligatory dinner and packed up my share of the leftovers (at least mom's cooking was pretty good), and was finally able to yell that I was leaving when my sister managed to punch our dad unconscious in the middle of screaming at him for being drunk all the damn time. Not entirely sober yet, I only drove down the street to a neighbor that had long since given me permission to sleep off family events before having to drive home.

After that, I spent every day until New Year's Eve working. It was one of the best times of the year to be a bartender, and I made a shit ton of tips. Not to mention, the sheer number of people who wanted to come home with me was staggering. I'll admit that it wasn't my best week in that I got drunk a bit more than normal, and followed that up by having meaningless sex with a lot of people, but at least I DID use protection. Judging by the trash bin in my room, lots and LOTS of protection.

Even so, I feel like I should probably go get tested soon.

The Friday after New Year's, I threw another party and this one had an end of the world feel to it in that everyone was a college student who'd have to go back to classes on Monday. Clothes came off fairly early on and stayed off as people hooked up left and right.

When I woke up the next morning - afternoon, whatever - I was in the middle of a pile of naked bodies and couldn't tell you exactly how many of them I'd done. Cracking an eye open, I spotted Elian sitting at the table, drinking something (coffee???) from a mug, and looking highly amused at the sheer number of naked people on the floor.

I had no idea why, but I felt extremely guilty and had to spend the first five minutes - while attempting to will away my hangover - trying to convince myself that I wasn't dating Elian, and therefore, was free to have sex with whoever I wanted and not feel guilty about it.

Cracking my eye open a tiny bit more, I looked at Elian again and wondered how long he'd been home. Had he arrived at some point when the party was still going and joined in, or just a few minutes ago?

Seeing me squinting at him suspiciously, he smirked and held up a McDonald's bag. Then he pointed to a fresh looking pot of coffee. Lastly, he pulled a bottle of Advil out of his pocket and shook it at me knowingly.

That was the temptation that proved too much for me. I gently pulled free from all limbs and crawled my way over to Elian. He gave me the Advil first, along with a glass of water. Then he handed me the bag, which turned out to contain a mouth watering steak and cheese bagel. As I inhaled it with happy grunts, Elian fetched me a cup of coffee, petting my head like a dog, before heading to his room.

***

On Monday, since my only class of the day was in the afternoon, I was able to make an appointment to see a doctor and get tested. The bad news was that I had caught a minor infection. The good news was that I had been tested so soon that it hadn't even presented symptoms yet, and so, might even avoid having symptoms at all if I took the medication right away. The not so good news was that I was ordered to abstain from sex for at least a week to let the infection respond to the medication. The worse news was that the medication could react badly with alcohol, so I was ordered to abstain from that too.

Well... I suppose I could use a bit of a break from it...

But I gotta tell you that being a bartender really sucks when you can't have a quick drink after getting off of work to relax and unwind.

***

Elian had immediately gotten caught up in a complicated project, and so, he was almost as busy as he'd been during finals. As a result, he was shut in his room at all times again. Thus, it was nearly Valentine's Day before I had a chance to see him for more than a couple of minutes at a time, and those were generally him having to go to the bathroom and remembering that he was human and needed to eat from time to time.

Actually, it was a bit alarming how little he ate when he got busy working on something. As a result, I felt I had no choice but to make him things. Nothing complicated, I couldn't really cook after all, but things like sandwiches and chicken fingers seemed easy enough. At least they had to be better than almost nothing at all. The next time I saw Gina, I might have to ask her if his family also had a chef or something that could drop off weekly meals so that Elian didn't get malnourished long before graduating.

He probably did, come to think of it. He seemed like a spoiled rich kid that had never really had to take care of himself before. It's sort of a miracle that he hadn't starved to death long before now. I also had to wonder how he got his laundry done. Did Gina come get it each week and I just hadn't noticed???

In any case, with Valentine's coming up, I had an insane urge to go on an actual date with Elian. NOT on literal Valentine's Day - because that would be obvious and might even make him mad with what I was implying - but the day before. Dinner shouldn't be too suspicious.

And then we could have sex. Hopefully. He hadn't come to me at all since the time before Christmas. I was getting strangely desperate to have him again.

Happily, my plans worked out. The night before Valentine's, I managed to catch Elian on his way to the kitchen. As usual, he rummaged around the cupboards and stared in the fridge as if hoping that if he just kept looking, food would eventually make itself for him.

"Hey, you hungry?" I asked casually, as if I had not made plans in advance and had no ulterior motives.

"Yes!" He exclaimed, a hand pressed to his stomach.

"Then why not come with me? I was just about to head out to my favorite restaurant."

"Where's that?" He asked with interest.

"Fuji's Japanese Steakhouse. They have a hibachi - which is pretty cool actually. A 'private' chef grills your meal right in front of you and puts on a bit of a show while he's at it."

"I'd like that," Elian said with a small smile. I was actually glad to see the small version because whenever he had a big smile or a grin, it was usually when he was pretending to be a popular guy rather than a loner. Such as at one of our parties.

Once we got there, I let Elian park his car as I went in and let them know that I'd called ahead. Which meant that by the time Elian joined me, we were already being seated. I tilted my head at him curiously.

"How long have you had your car?" Because even though he'd had it as long as he'd lived with me, I hadn't ever been inside it before. I hadn't realized based off it's rather plain exterior that it was actually rather luxurious on the inside.

He shrugged. "I got it for my 16th birthday. My dad chose it because it has a nice balance between safety features and comfort."

I looked away so that he couldn't see me thinking: Oh sure, I got crabs and he got a car. Life just isn't fair sometimes!

He seemed entertained during dinner, but not surprised. In fact, this probably wasn't his first time coming to a place like this, even though I had hoped to show him something cool and different. Oh well, what can I do?

Even though I was cleared to drink alcohol again a while ago, I only had a single cup of sake (which those cups are tiny!). That said, I did have a lot of pop and water, and so, after I finished most of my food, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I got back, Elian handed me a box.

"I asked for containers so we could pack up our leftovers."

I looked at my calamari, veggies, and fried rice. I'd eaten about half what I'd been given and there was no way that I'd pass up finishing the rest off later. "Good call!"

I waited for a few minutes for the bill to arrive, but then got antsy to go. "I should ask them to bring the bill. Usually they would have by now."

"Oh, is that what you're waiting for? It was brought out when you were in the bathroom, so I already took care of it," Elian informed me.

"What?" I blurted out, strangely upset.

"What's wrong?" Elian asked in concern.

"Nothing really, just that I invited you and I wasn't expecting you to pay at all, much less for me," I explained.

He shrugged. "Whatever. You can always pay next time."

Sighing, I accepted that there was nothing I could do about it at this point, so I just let it go. On the way back to our apartment (he let me drive his car), I decided to make a stop.

"Why're we here?" Elian wondered.

"I just want to go in and get some chocolate. Want some?" I offered.

He opened his door. "I might as well go in with you then. I'm really picky about the chocolate I'll eat."

"Really? Me too!" I said, a little surprised since most people just ate whatever candy they had.

Inside the store, we both headed to where the premium chocolates were. As it turned out, he insisted on a organic brand that was free from all allergens. I personally preferred a brand called Endangered Species because they had a nice variety of dark chocolates that had things like sea salt and almonds in them.

"Damnit!" Elian grumbled petulantly. "I gotta run to the bathroom. I was hoping to hold it until we got home, but I can't." He handed me his chocolates and ran off.

Grinning, I not only took the opportunity to pay for all the chocolate, but I also got one of those reusable bags that you couldn't see through, and a single rose. One of those that were yellow but looked dipped in red. I loved that color combination for some reason. The rose fit in the bag and couldn't be seen.

I was waiting for Elian outside the bathroom when he came out. "Ready?"

He eyed the bag and then seemed to mentally come to the conclusion that I must have already paid for everything. He also looked a bit unhappy about this for some reason, but shrugged it off. Then he gestured toward the door, silently saying: Let's go.

Once we got back to our apartment, he scratched his messy head and smelled himself.

"Ugh! I've been so busy working on my project that I can't remember the last time I showered. I'm gonna go do that!" He announced.

"Have fun," I bade with a smirk. While he was in the bathroom, I put my chocolate in the freezer (it tastes better frozen, for some reason), put his chocolate on his bed, and put the rose in a glass full of water on his headboard.

It's really too bad that he never seemed inclined to invite me to his bed, because it was a plush and comfortable thing, whereas mine was old and getting worn out. I should probably save up to replace it soon. Great! One more thing to add to the list of things to buy when I have money to buy things. Sigh...

Trying not to get my hopes up, I sat on the couch and surfed what was available to watch on Netflix without really being interested in watching anything. To my delight, he sat his naked ass on my lap after he finished up his shower and had dried off a bit. I pretended to be oblivious.

"Want to watch something with me, or would you rather just go to bed?"

He made a great show of thinking this over. "Hmm... I think we should just go to bed." And with that, he took me by the hand and practically dragged me to my room.

Once I threw all my clothes off and joined him in bed, I once again wanted to take all night if I could. I didn't want it to be over quickly, and I was aiming for him being too worn out to leave my bed when he was done. Actually, if I could get away with it, I had a powerful urge to do nothing but cuddle with him all night long. Sadly, based off all previous indications, he really didn't like being touched unless he was specifically in the mood for it.

Instead, I focused on what I could do. The licking. The caressing. Sucking on his neck. Everything but the main event.

He chuckled unexpectedly, making me neurotically self conscious.

"What?" I demanded.

He shook his head. "Nothing bad. Just that my dad noticed that I had hickeys when I went home for Christmas and he asked me if I was actually in a relationship. He had a tone like this was the last thing he would expect from me. So I fucked with him a bit by telling him that no, I had simply picked up a person off an app for the night. He really had no idea what to do with that!" This made him laugh. A real genuine and rich laugh that I'd never heard from him before.

That made me happy even as I felt rather grumpy. "Would it have been so bad to tell him that you've been sleeping with me?"

He looked confused. You know, for such a smart guy, he sure got confused over the simplest things.

"Well... no... but why would I do that? He'd only jump to the conclusion that we're serious enough to get married, and then he'd want to meet you and pressure you into signing a prenup. Seriously! I'm only 19 and still in college!"

I was floored by this information! "You're 19??? I swear you said you were 18."

"Well yeah! I was, but I turned 19 in October."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT?!?!" I roared angrily.

"What difference would it make?"

I sighed out a frustrated hiss. "Whatever." I was rapidly losing the mood. Then I happened to look over at the clock and notice that it was after midnight, and thus officially Valentine's Day. Pushing my irrational anger to the side, I smiled at him mysteriously before giving him a kiss and resuming our quest to wear each other out in the best possible way.

He looked puzzled for a moment and pressed his fingers to his lips. Then he squinted his eyes as he thought that over, before literally shrugging and grabbing my head by the hair and giving me a kiss in return. That's when it occurred to me that if his first love had died when he was only 12 and he'd basically been a loner ever since - to the point that I'd been the one to take his virginity - then...

Then that had probably been his first kiss. I felt like a complete asshole for doing this in the entirely wrong order, but it's not like he had been forthcoming with any of this. Also, he'd never asked me for a kiss either.

In order to calm down and stay in the moment, I had to tell myself that he'd kissed the woman he'd been with, and thus, I was just over thinking things. But still... I had to wonder...

After doing nothing but kissing for a surprisingly long time, Elian broke off and shifted to gently bite on my ear. "Will you please just fuck me already?"

Oddly grumpy again, I nodded and grabbed the lube so that I could properly prepare him. I gasped in surprise when I finally pushed inside him. It had been a few months, and so, I'd forgotten that being with him was always better than anyone else. I was unprepared for how good it felt and nearly lost it right then and there! I had to pause and take a few breaths to control myself.

But Elian seemed to get downright impatient with my slowness. He rolled us over and huffed happily that he was now able to ride me at whatever pace he liked. Which was fast and hard. God! I could barely catch my breath!

My toes curled and a tingle traveled up my legs and down my arched spine to gather in my groin. "Oh God!" I shouted out loud as I dug my fingers into his hips and tried to stop him before I lost all control and pumped him full, but he wouldn't even slow down and it was already too late.

I felt like I was floating on an ocean of bliss for several long moments - or maybe a quick eon or two - as he finished getting himself off too. Then he got off me and gave me a soft kiss.

"Thanks. I feel really good right now and plan to get a good night's sleep. I hope you sleep well too," he said right before slipping out of bed.

I held my breath until he was out of my room, and then felt a stinging in my eyes. Goddamnit! I KNOW that he thinks of this as nothing more than a casual series of stress relief sessions, but more and more I just want to be with him! This...

This casual thing is actually starting to hurt...

***

The next morning, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I heard him on the phone.

"Hi Alli! What's the problem?" There was a pause as the other person talked. "Huh? Really? Well I guess Happy Valentine's day to you too. Did you call dad? Oh? You're going to be in town today? Sure, I guess I can go out to dinner with you - wait... Dinner... Valentine's Day... Chocolates... A rose... huh... What? Oh, nothing, I just realized something I apparently was too dense to notice. Yeah yeah, I know! Whatever, I'm going to hang up now, but just text me when you get into town and I'll meet you wherever you want to go. Yep, love you too. BYE!"

And with that, he must have hung up because he went silent. After brushing my teeth, I hopped in the shower. When I was done, I traveled in the direction of my room as I dried off. I had just tossed the towel in the hamper when I turned toward my dresser and nearly yelped as I saw Elian standing in the doorway out of the corner of my eye.