Just Like a Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A suspicion entered my mind and wouldn't let go. "You thought what?"

He grumbled and deflected a bit, even going so far as to turn away so that he wasn't looking at me and I couldn't see his face. "I thought that you wanted to be with me."

I felt like a professional boxer pulled on a glove made out of pure hope and punched me in the chest with it. "Uh! Wait! You mean that?!" I mean that I was all in right about Valentine's Day, but I'd been trying my best not to smother him with my expectations. And with him not being the most observant of guys, I really thought he hadn't even noticed.

"Well... when I realized that you'd stopped bringing home lovers and kept trying to get me to do things with you - such as going out to dinner once a week - I sort of assumed that you wanted to date me. So I've been giving it a try, and I don't know. I kinda like it. My only real concern is that if we do this and only have one bedroom, I'll have nowhere else to go when I feel like I need to be alone for a bit."

I smiled and ran a hand down his spine. "I uh, I don't think I'll be able to afford even half of the rent of these one bedrooms, but if it means that much to you and you're serious, I'll pitch in as much as I can and we can even get a two bedroom, but rather than have separate bedrooms, the second room can be like a home office or a study. That way you'll have a place to go when you need to be alone. It'll also give you a place to do your homework so that you're not basically shut in our bedroom all the time doing it. Although, I suppose that you could always do it at the kitchen table."

I tended to do my homework on the couch, but he seemed to need a much more structured and organized place.

He was quiet for a long time. Long enough that I began to wonder if he'd changed his mind after all. Then he gently set his laptop on the floor so that he could turn and attack me. He knocked me onto my back and kissed me so demandingly that I almost felt like he was sucking out my soul. Both our hands caressed the other's body, and being already naked from the night before made it abundantly clear that we were both ready to go.

Then he pulled back and looked at me with so much seriousness that I braced myself for some sort of blow. "But I'm warning you now! Since our room will be big enough for it, I want to get a King Sized bed! I NEED to be able to push you away and get some space while sleeping! You have this habit of trying to sleep on top of me and it's annoying!"

I laughed and grinned at him. "If it means that you'll be in the same bed as me, it can be the size of the room! And actually, that would give us a lot of room to wrestle around," I informed him with a grin that let him know I meant that in the most sexual way possible.

"Good! Now will you just get inside me already?"

Kissing him, I wasted no time grabbing the lube and getting him ready. Happily, he was still a little prepared from last night, and so, I didn't have to spend ages. Just a little lube and - Ah! As always, he was the best thing I'd ever felt!

Almost lazily, I thrust in and out of him, concentrating more on our kissing than on trying to get off. I think I would have spent the whole day exactly like this, but he started growling about 20 minutes later.

"Would you hurry up?! I've got studying to do! And I'm hungry! Gah!"

Rather than wait for me to follow orders, he rolled us over so that he could ride me at his preferred pace. It was fast and hard and very quickly turned my brain to mush. After I pumped him full, I felt like I was floating on an ocean of bliss and seriously debated just going back to sleep.

To my surprise, Mr. Impatient was laying on me, panting and purring happily. He ALSO seemed like he was half asleep, but then he kissed me tenderly.

"We should get something to eat. Then we should focus on studying for our finals. We'll go look at apartments next week and..."

I forced myself to focus, opening my eyes and looking at him. "What?"

"And... after we move in, maybe we should invite my family over for a house-warming and... and tell them... that... we're together..."

I grinned, feeling so happy that I almost thought I had a heart attack. I hugged him to me and gave him a demanding kiss. "I just love you so damn much!"

This made him gasp in surprise. "You do???"

"Wasn't it obvious?" I wondered, because at this point, I don't think I was hiding it very well at all.

"Well... maybe... but I thought that maybe I was just seeing things that weren't really there," he murmured.

Shaking my head, I kissed him again. "I don't know exactly when it happened, but I've been in love with you forever now."

He smiled faintly. "I think... I might be too."

I smiled at him in return. "It's okay, you don't have to say it. I know how much you hate getting close to people."

He frowned. "I'm not just trying to tell you what I think you want to hear. I just genuinely don't know for sure. All I know is that when I think about being with you, I'm happy, and when I think about NOT being with you, I'm really upset, so... isn't that love?"

That made ME purr! "Aww! Close enough for me!"

After that, I pulled him close and kissed him until that turned into another round, which he was happy with until he realized that he had wasted so much of his studying time. He jumped out of bed and ran to his room shouting: "AH! I'M GOING TO FAIL EVERYTHING!!"

Laughing, I had to wonder how long it would be before I felt comfortable introducing him to MY family. I... might just have to teach him to fight a bit first...