All Comments on 'Just Like a Real Girl Pt. 02'

by CanadianKrissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please can you upload part 3 of JUST LIKE A REAL GIRL. I really loved your story wants to continue read it

prettysissyinpink89prettysissyinpink89over 2 years ago

Omg. This story is so fucking sexy. Please write more.. Soon!

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincessover 2 years ago

Love it so far! I can't wait to see where this goes. I love the part where he asks her if she's scared, then tells her that she should be.........with her hands cuffed behind her. I love dark endings :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT and so well written! Keep it cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started reading on my lunch at work and I literally couldn't stop. My panties are wet and I'm still here another half a day can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous ...... Jumpmg over the fence and getting rewarded ..... And its just fucking nothing special or extraordinary, just a good analcunt pounding ...... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story is hot! Clint sure sounds like a total alpha man who knows how to bring out the "girl" in a guy! When Clint shoved his cock into her ass, it was similar to my first time. Joe, the guy I was seeing took my virginity similarly. He knew it would be my first time. He pushed through and sank deeply inside me quickly. I can tell you, IT HURT!

Anyway, after sex, I didn't like that I let another guy fuck me, like I was the woman! I was so confused. I expected my fantasies to be similar to reality. And Joe admitted that he loved that he hurt me a little! I didn't like it, but days later, I was aroused thinking about what I finally did, and what he said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous