Just Like a Real Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, somewhat apprehensively.

"Clap your hands."

What the hell did that mean? He'd just cuffed my wrists together, how did he expect me to do that?

"Clap your hands," he said again.

I began smacking my fingertips together behind my back the best I could; it wasn't exactly clapping, but he was apparently satisfied. "Good," he said. "If you need me to stop at any time, and I mean ANYTIME, just start doing that and I'll stop. Kay?"

I nodded.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pressed his body against mine. "You're all mine now, aren't you?" My breath caught in my chest and all I could manage was a short nod. One of his hands slid across the crotch of the panties I was wearing, and his cock poked against the fabric shielding my ass.

He turned me around and pressed our foreheads together, "You dress like a girl because you want to be fucked like one, don't you?" he asked.

I nodded curtly.

"SAY it," he snapped, mindful of my neighbors.

"Yes, that's what I want," I said hurriedly.

He shook his head. "No, I want to hear you actually say it."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and said out loud something that very few men are willing to say, "I dress up like a girl, because I want to be fucked like one."

Satisfied, he moved forward. "Get on your knees."

I hesitated momentarily, and he planted his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down while I was still absorbing his demand. Once there, he wasted no time and pushed his cock into my mouth without delay or fanfare. Now armed with the knowledge of where my limit was, Clint began to fuck my face, taking me to the edge of what I could stand with each thrust, forcing out of me a sound that resembled the sound of a quacking duck. Spit began running out of my mouth and onto the floor between my knees.

"That's right, slut," he said, "get it nice and wet."

I was doing my best to take it, but tears were soon streaming out of my eyes and I began to sob. The very instant I did that, I felt him get harder in my mouth and he let out a long guttural moan. "Oooo... that's it. That's a good girl, cry for me, I like that."

He continued this barrage for what seemed like a very long time before he abruptly pulled out and lifted my chin until I was looking up at him. "There, that's better. That's just how I want you to look. Are you scared?"

I shook my head feebly.

He frowned, "No? Maybe just a little?"

I nodded reluctantly.

"Good," he said. "You should be." He took me by the arm and pulled me up to my feet before turning me around and pressing his body against mine. His hands slid down my ribcage and stopped at the thin straps of my panties. He hooked his thumbs into them and slid them down to the floor, lifted one foot out of them, then the other, before standing and looking at them carefully. "Black satin bikini," he commented. "Are these the ones you used to wear?"

"No," I said sadly. "My stepfather threw me out without any notice, just got sick of me hanging around and staring at his daughter I suppose... so he booted me out. I didn't get the chance to take hers, it took me years to find those, but they are just like them."

"Mmm," he moaned, "I like that, but I really need to keep you quiet for the next couple of hours."

I gasped, "Couple of hours?"

He suddenly reached around and grabbed me around the forehead with one arm to keep me still, and stuffed the panties into my mouth with the other, using two fingers to push them in too far for me to spit out. I began to protest and he shushed me, his breath hot in my ear. "Shhh, it's okay. I know exactly what you need, Krissy, and you're going to love it. Do you remember the signal... what to do if you want me to stop?"

I nodded.

"Show me."

I clapped my hands together ineffectually, feeling his hard cock brush against my hands as I made my attempt. "Good," he said. "If you need or want me to stop, just do that and I'll take the cuffs off instantly, right?"

My heart was pounding in my chest and my body was beginning to shake with anticipation. The best I could manage was a series of short nods and a muffled, "Muh," but that was all he needed to hear. He shoved me face first onto the bed, and though it was a short fall and a soft landing, I cried out in surprise. Almost immediately he was behind me, pushing my legs apart with his hands on my hips as he pulled me up onto my knees with my face pressed into the bedding.

He gave my ass a hard slap that echoed through my apartment and made me cry out through the panties jammed into my mouth. "Quiet, slut," he commanded. Taking the bottle of lube from the nightstand and pumping a healthy serving into his palm before slapping it against my exposed hole like a kid slapping a handful of paint onto a blank canvas. Then, without warning or finesse he slid two fingers inside of me and began to fuck me with them. His nails were sharp and I cried out in pain, earning another hard slap on the opposite cheek. "Shut up," he snapped.

I began trying to plead with him to go easy on me; as one would expect, he didn't understand a word I said as he continued to fuck me with his fingers. I attempted to roll over and he planted one powerful hand in the middle of my back, making it impossible. His fingers slid out of me and I felt the weight and heat of his body ease down onto mine, and the tip of his massive cock poked against my defenseless hole.

He whispered into my ear, "Ready or not... here I come," and began pushing inside of me. Though I did my best to relax and accept him inside of me, he entered me too quickly to manage the escalating pain as he went from tip to balls deep in mere seconds.

I screamed, and he pushed my face into the bedding harder, muffling the sound.

I'd been torn by a man's cock several times throughout my life, so I recognized the level of pain instantly, and it immediately occurred to me that I'd been with plenty of men who were Clint's size or even bigger, and yet the majority of them had been able to fuck me with a minimal amount of discomfort due to skill and experience. Clint, however, seemed to be making it hurt intentionally, and it was excruciating. I began to sob, just as I had while he'd punished my throat so relentlessly, and it almost seemed to make him even harder.

He began to fuck me, slow and deep. After about a minute the pain became more tolerable, though I was miles away from enjoying the experience so far.

"This one's going to be quick," he informed me, "but don't worry, 'Round Three' will take much, much longer."

My face buried in the blanket and half in a pillow, I shook my head and cried, but I did NOT clap my hands.

His pace quickened. Though I'd had him in my mouth, he seemed much bigger now that he was inside of me. He dug his fingertips into my hips and began slamming his body into mine, his breath coming in short gasps and grunts as he pounded my defenseless body. I'd soaked the fabric around my face with tears and I was crying heavily, but something else was happening, too. Clint had changed tactics somewhat; instead of giving me all eight inches and pulling out half way before thrusting back inside, his thrusts now ended about half way inside of me and began just shy of actual withdrawal, and my pain was rapidly dissolving into something else.

My naked cock (though still flaccid) was flopping around between my legs, and it was flinging a stream of cum which I could feel on my inner thighs. My anguish turned into a moan, and I'd just figured out what was happening when from behind me Clint let out a long animal-like grunt and his movement stopped abruptly. His cock swelled inside of me, and I could almost feel it spasming as he unloaded long spurts into me half a dozen times over, until he collapsed atop of me, breathing heavily and moaning.

"Krissy... I love your tight little cunt, it's even better than your dirty-little-slut mouth. When I get back, I'm going to fuck them both again." Clint pulled out of me and rolled me over just enough to pull the panties out of my mouth, much to my relief. "Rest up, I won't be long."

I was well beyond forming coherent sentences after what I'd just endured, so I just laid there as he padded down my hall to the bathroom, still naked, went inside, and ran himself a shower. My ass was throbbing, and I could feel his seed leaking out of me and along my taint. I felt like I was falling. "Straight" boys weren't supposed to do these kinds of things together. It didn't have a vibe or tone that suggested simple homosexuality, which is becoming more and more "forgivable" in the eyes of those whose recent ancestors might have stoned them to death with bible in hand; if he had Clint had been romantically inclined, a mutual exchange of favors and services would be pretty common and unremarkable. That's not what this was.

Clint hadn't sucked any cock tonight, he wasn't dressed like a girl, he wasn't in handcuffs, he hadn't had his own panties used as a gag, and he hadn't moaned like a slut as a man robbed him of his manhood before filling him with semen for the second time. I had. I'd done all those things, and within a very short amount of time with a man I'd just met. In the parlance of every movie I'd ever seen set in a prison, I was his BITCH. If you ignored the minor inconvenience of my actual gender, what he'd done was not that much different than what many heterosexual opposite-sex couples engage in, and in this case... I was the woman. No chance of pretending otherwise.

Laying there, hands cuffed behind my back with two loads of Clint's cum inside of me, I began to grind my hips into the mattress as I thought back to all the little moments; his balls slapping off my taint as he fucked me... the feeling of his cum shooting down my throat and how I could still taste it... the sounds I'd heard myself make as he ravaged my body, using me like warm meat.

Light spilled into the hall as Clint exited my bathroom, still sporting a decent semi even after taking a hot shower. He saw my laying there, saw me dry-humping the mattress, and saw me looking back at him. "Well, then, there, now... looks like someone is ready to go." He climbed onto the bed on his knees near my head and presented his cock to my face; I took him in without hesitation or shame, sucking and twirling, and intentionally pushing my limit to the point of gagging for him, and feeling my effort pay off exponentially in the area of girth.

Once he was good and hard, he withdrew, only instead of rolling me to my former position, face down/ass up on the mattress, he instead flipped me over onto my back, the handcuffs digging painfully into my wrists under my own weight as he placed my ankles on his shoulders and took up position between my legs, smiling down at me as he began probing with his cock.

Taking a moment to address the change in situation, he said, "You probably can't clap right now, but you can speak. If you want me to stop, say, 'Stop.' Understand?"

"I understand," I whispered back. "But I'm not going to say it."

He let out a 'Hah' and tried to prove me wrong, pushing himself into me with nothing more than the remains of his last deposit for lube. I gnashed my teeth together and let out a grunt as fresh tears trickled from my eyes, but I didn't say, 'Stop.'

Smiling down at me, pleased by either my defiance or my endurance, he fucked me.

It was then that I realized why he'd flipped me over.

The upwards curve of Clint's cock had felt amazing from behind despite the initial pain, but on my back... the head of his cock was grinding against my P-spot with amazing precision, and within seconds I'd wrapped my legs around his torso, pulling him in closer, and I'd buried my face in his neck as I writhed in brutal ecstasy. At one point, I gently grabbed hold of an earlobe with my teeth and said the words that cost me the bet.

"Oh my god... I fucking LOVE you!"

He lifted his head and grinned down at me as he continued to pound away and I was shooting cum all over his belly, "I want to hear you say it... who's the best you ever had?"

And as I had MY second orgasm of the night and Clint had HIS, I screamed back at a volume that led my upstairs neighbor to pound their angry heels against the floor. "YOU ARE! YOU'RE THE BEST I EVER HAD, OH MY GOD CLINT, YOU'RE THE FUCKING BEST!"

END OF PART 2

12