Just Like My Sister Krissi

Story Info
Krissi visits her younger sister.
8.6k words
4.11
19.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a sequel to, "With Friends like Cassandra..."

Cynthia eyed Kristen with playful suspicion as they dined on surf and turf at a little local seafood place she knew. The lobster came from an hour and a half away and the chef knew how cook a steak so juicy a butter knife could slide right through it and tonight, the place maintained its reputation. Truthfully, she was happy to have the excuse of treating her sister to come here, and happy to see her at all.

Oh, she knew they didn't have the kind of relationship where they had to talk to each other three times a week to feel complete or anything; an hour or two every two or three months was enough. They were both busy people who put work before most else. They'd relax when they reached a comfortable plateau when it came to salary, position, and respect in their fields. Once they hit their 'cruising altitude,' as Kristen called it, they'd focus on a husband and all the rest of the things that made for a well-rounded life.

Kristen had her city planning job and Cynthia was two or three years from associate partner at her accounting firm, maybe a little less if Wayne was still one of the men making the call, as he'd stare at her chest while talking to her at least a good third of the time. When she knew she'd be working with him she made a point of unleashing the girls just a little with an extra button undone or, occasionally lean his way to give him an opportunity for a quick glance. Her skills were impeccable and she knew it. What's more, she knew he knew it when he put her in the lead of more than one project. If, when the time came, 'the girls' put her over the top, then, great.

They were each focused and driven enough that it'd be every two years or so before their conversations inevitably led one of them to comment on how long it'd been since they'd seen each other. Then it would hit them how much they missed spending time together, then one of them would make the trip to the other to catch and just spend time together. It was getting to be about that time, so when Kristen suggested coming for a visit Kristen had already been almost absent-mindedly blocking time out over the next few months to make room for a visit no matter who did the traveling, so, when Kristen called, Cynthia was more than happy to pick her up at the airport and take them straight to dinner.

It was nice to have a chance to catch up and almost immediately Cynthia knew there was quite a bit to catch up on and Kristen was different. Neither of them were so uptight that people couldn't deal with them or they couldn't deal with them, but they were both driven and focused. Tonight though, Kristen was visibly more relaxed than Cynthia had ever seen her without a few glasses of Merlot first. And that wasn't the only change she needed to know about. "So what's up, Kris?"

She tried not to smile, almost as if she already knew what it was all about, "What makes you think something's up?"

Cynthia snickered as she swallowed a buttery bit of lobster. "Wanna list?"

"Why not, Miss Smarty? People talk over dinner, so why skip over things to talk about?"

"Well, you seem a shit ton more relaxed than the last time I saw you. Things must be going great at work."

"Everything at home is going great; never better, really." With the smile came an unmistakable blush. "And this is a nice little vacation for me, so, no, I'm not thinking about work for once in my life. Can I have an actual vacation for a few days, little sister?"

Her fork dropped to the table and she mirrored the blush. "I knew it. Who's the guy, Kris?" She leaned conspiratorially forward, "Dish, dish, dish."

Kristen leaned forward too, still not able to fully wipe the teasing, coquettish smile off her face. "What makes you think there's a guy?"

"Hmm... let's see, there's the makeup, which is more than you used to wear, which suggests there's someone who likes to see you in it. You seem pretty relaxed to me, which means you're either on anti-anxiety meds and they're doing great for you or there's a guy keeping you mellow. And there's the fact that they're floating free and I can't remember the last time outside of a beach where you weren't wearing a bra, which means you got into that because somebody likes seeing those things out."

Kris rolled her eyes, "Like you don't let your big girls roam free."

Cynthia conceded the point with a guilty smile, "I do, but not just because. Usually it's for the greater good: free drinks, reel in a client, and all that, but I'm not all into free-roaming pokies just to have them out." She waved it off, Anyway, you're dodging the question, so, who is the guy?"

"What makes you think there's a guy?

Her head dipped and her eyes bugged just a little, "A girl? Shit, Kris, don't tell mom and dad. You know they're live and let live for other people but their girls better find men and give them grandkids."

"That could still happen because," she began, looking up at the ceiling, drawing out the tease because there's also a guy."

Cynthia stopped eating for fear that she'd choke on her food, "You. Are. Kidding me."

Kris beamed, "Nah. A friend of mine from work introduced me to her boyfriend. She and I already were getting along because friend from work and he's a great guy. They live open and one thing led to another and..."

Cynthia stared in disbelief, "Holy shit, Kris, I didn't think you had it in you."

Kris snickered, her eyes sparkling, "Now I get in in me plenty."

They laughed together at the shared dirty secret, "Well, definitely keep that part from mom and dad. Seriously. You know as well as I do that they'd lose it. Make sure you only bring him him around and she's just a friend that lives with you for whyever you can think of."

"No wonder she hadn't heard from you and started nagging me about whether or not I'd heard from you lately. When I told her you were coming this weekend she made me promise to have you call her."

Another few bites between them and Cynthia shook her head in wonder before another giggle, "And no wonder you're all loosened up."

* * *

With a quiet dinner finished, Cynthia drove them back to her beach house. Opening the doors on the expansive living room done in warm browns that adjoined a kitchen done with all burnished silver appliances and black granite counter tops. The entire home was befitting of someone being where she was in the world. She tossed her purse and keys on top of the breakfast bar, "I assume you still know where the guest bathroom and things are?"

"Sure, Kris answered, "unless you changed stuff around a lot since last time."

Cynthia undid the belt of her slacks and kept it with her as she slipped off her shoes and carried those, too with a smile in her voice "Does it look like I move things around a lot?"

"No, it has the usual, 'I'm not getting laid so I'll spend my time cleaning and organizing' look to it that it always does."

The smile was still in her tone, "We can't all just fall ass-backwards into live-in threesome, can we? Wanna let me take a shower, then we can just be lazy in front of the TV for a while before I turn in? You didn't give me much notice, so I have things I have to get done tomorrow, but Saturday and Sunday we can do whatever."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

Kris waited until Cynthia was down the hall, the master bathroom's door was closed, and the water running before she lifted her small suitcase to the distressed leather couch and unzipped the bag. Digging under the icky and uncomfortable 'Kristen' clothes that she packed, she got the pair of Cube-y personal assistants out from under a couple of Old Krissi's blouses. The little gray cubes that fit in the palm of her hand were exactly where she put them, and the cords, too.

Now's the hard part. So many stupid steps and I can't fuck up. I promised my sweet, sweet Teddy that I wouldn't fuck up. He'll be so sad at me if I do and I can't make Teddy be sad. He even wrote down all the instructions for her so she them with her.

The easiest part was plugging the cords into the cubes. "Okay," she muttered to herself, "She gets one and I get one." No, that part's the easiest part.

One in her room and she plugged it in. "Okay, turn on."

She ran across the hall to her sister's room, finding a free outlet just to the right of the nightstand. She plugged it in, turned it on, and held the power button like the paper...like Teddy...told her to. It was easier and less scary to think of it as doing what Teddy told her to instead of, like 'reading,' or 'following directions.' "Turn on, hold power button until blue light next to red light flashes. Go to other Cube-y"

"Yes, Teddy, my lovey," she whispered dreamily as if he were there before she scolded herself. Use your brain, you silly bitch.

She scampered back to her nightstand. "Hold power button until blue light stops flashing and Cube-y says..."

"Connected."

Yay. So yay.

Following the last instructions, she checked the Cube-y app to make sure it saw them both and to make sure which one was which. She was pleased with herself for doing it right and went back to the living room to grab her suitcase. The water stopped and her heart jumped when she realized that she left the Cube-y on Cynthia's bed.

She took her suitcase horizontally in both hands, not bothering to try to zip it as she jogged to her room before setting it down and kicking it beyond the doorway. She went into Cynthia's room and placed the Cube-y under the head of the bed as far as her arm could reach and her heart didn't slow down until she closed the door behind her.

Krissi kicked off her shoes, tossed them in her room, and closed that door, too, before taking her phone and plopping herself back on the couch with it, knowing with that page -boy haircut of hers, she didn't have to linger after a shower very long.

The next two hours were a relief and a torture for her. It was a relief because they just talked about simple things, little things, and nothing that Krissi had to work too hard to sound like Kristen would have in answering. On top of that, Cynthia was in a mood to relax, so all she really felt like having on as they talked were cartoons; honest, old-fashioned, golden age, smart talking animal versus stupid hunter, cartoons. They actually made talking like Kristen would feel a little less like biting her own fingers off.

The torture was looking at Cynthia, or, more rightly, trying not to. She just wrapped the thick purple robe around herself without tying it off, so, when she laughed or moved it would fall open a little, or more than a little, still without exposing everything. What did show was more than enough for a thirsty bi-girl. Every once in a while, some of that firm, lush left breast would peek out and the purple contoured over the flesh would only remind Krissi of how large it was. While hers sat nicely even as they hung a bit, Cynthia's defied gravity without trying to the point where more than one person refused to believe they were natural, though they were.

Then there was every so often Cynthia propping a foot against the coffee table out of boredom, showing ample thigh while she was at it. Krissi had to will herself not to stare too long or being caught doing it. The cartoons helped there, too, letting her mind float away with the bright colors and funny voices, until talking to Cynthia led her to glance that way again. It was bittersweet agony until about midnight when Cynthia looked at the clock on the wall. "You're on vacation, but I have to work tomorrow, so bedtime for me. You must be exhausted, too."

"Not too bad. I'm just gonna sleep in, take a shower whenever I get up and then figure out the weekend."

"Sounds like a nice day to me." She got up from the couch and stood in front of her, robe now open enough to draw a thin line between those peaks, down that belly that had a hint of natural softness to it that hung on no matter how much she worked out that she let be because there was no considering herself fat, and the darker shadow caused by that fine down triangle. She extended both arms with a sisterly, "Bring it, Kris"

She swallowed as she got up, instantly feeling her sister's arms wrap her in a bear hug. Krissi was so glad that there was her t-shirt and Cynthia's robe that kept her from feeling Kris's nipples hard against her. She returned the hug, reminding herself at the last moment to keep her arms outside the robe, settling them around her waist, settling instead for inhaling the apple scent of her hair.

"It's great to see you. We really need to do it more."

Mmm...do it more. Krissi kept herself from saying it, choosing instead, what Kris would say. "Don't we always say that?"

"Because it's always true." She added a peck on the cheek for good measure. "G'night, hon. See you tomorrow. If you still like to dance, there's a new club we can hit up if you want."

There was a some thought. "I still like dancing, so that might be fun. 'Night, little sister."

* * *

As soon as Krissi closed her door, she groaned as she shed the weight of even being 'Kris.' It was soooo fucking exhausting trying to remember what Kristen would say and how she would say it. Just thinking about that uptight bitch was too much. Then she had to remember all the big words that Kris knew and string them up so that Cynthia wouldn't know anything was weird when that was the last thing she ever wanted to do again. 'Kristen' was complicated. Krissi wasn't.

And with her sister in bed and Krissi's door locked, Krissi thrilled at being free. She peeled off those pants that prudes wore that covered up all of her legs and kept her away from her pussy, which was wet now at the prospect of liberation and she giggled at the feeling, thinking of that part of her as something with a mind of its own That was sort of true because its need was already making her crazy. I know, kitty. I'm sorry. I didn't get to fucking play with you all day. She couldn't remember the last time she'd gone more than a few hours without it getting fucked by something or someone.

The only thing tolerable was the shirt. She would have liked to show some sexy belly around but stupid Cynthia would have asked questions. The shirt felt okay though because anybody that wanted to look could still have seen her tits. They looked, too. She thought of how they looked at her as she fished under her clothes to her toys, pulling out a latex dildo. She gave it a kiss, happy to see it before she hopped on to bed, so anxious to get something in there, she stood on her left knee, her right foot, planted firmly on the bed to spread her and give her height as she plunged it deep, thinking of all the men and women who looked at them at the airport, on the plane, and here in town.

Some glanced. Some stared, and a couple of the men almost drooled as much as her cunt was drooling right now. It was all she could do not to lift her shirt in front of them and just let them go at it, with whatever touching, kneading, slapping, biting, or titty fucking they wanted to do. They were real men like her sweet, sweet Teddy. They knew what they wanted and they knew what girls were for. She imagined one of the shoving his cock between her tits and did the same with her toy timing the wet, sucking sounds to the rhythm of her imagined lover. Slow and easy or hard and fast. Whatever worked for him. He didn't have to care about how she felt. She was just there to make him happy and help him shoot the most cum.

The thought of seed from their cocks arcing all over her face, neck, and titties, coating them, made her eyes roll back in her head with a low moan and Krissi fell back onto the bed, body quaking, legs convulsing as though she were trying to climb the bed. She felt so good. That cum needed out so bad, but she knew there were more because the dirty thoughts wouldn't stop. She ravenously licked the toy clean and the scent and taste filled her mind with the other torture of the day. Plunging it back inside and working is in a long, slow, twisting motion, she gave the thoughts whispered voice. "Fucking tease sister. Robe open like you want me to look at your big fuckin' torpedo titties because you don't fuckin' care if I look or not."

Cynthia was hot. She was so hot. Ask the uptight bitch that Krissi used to be and she would have said sure, but that was it. She'd notice, but that was it. Kristen would never think she was hot and want to do something about it. Kristen's brain would never have thought about Cynthia's body built to fuck while her cunt slobbered over it while she pounded it with a fake Teddy.

After Teddy and Candi talked to her, she loved all girls. The hot ones were hot. When she fucked them for movies or just for money to buy the things Teddy wanted it was awesome. Fucking the guys and girls that weren't hot made Krissi even wetter because it was just nastier and that made her kitty purr. She wasn't doing them because they were sexy, she was doing them just for money for Teddy, or the movies, the camming, or just because they wanted her and knew how to treat her.

And Krissi's pussy was sure purring now. Even if Teddy hadn't told Krissi to want her sister, she'd already want her because Cynthia was pretty and Krissi loved girls now. Krissi wanted her even more because there wasn't much nastier to do than fucking your sister. If Teddy hadn't told Krissi to go get her, she still would have wanted to do it because her sister was pretty and Teddy would have loved her.

But Teddy wanted her and Teddy sent Krissi, and now Krissi was thinking of apples and pussy. She sucked the toy into her mouth tasting every bit of pussy cream off the toy and, with two quick rubs of fingers to her clit, her face twisted and her back arched as another cum made her every muscle lock. She could never have cum like this before Teddy. Everything was better for her because of Teddy. Eyes closed, she kissed the cock, I love my Teddy more than anything. She dipped it back in while she waited for Cynthia to go to sleep.

* * *

Krissi was finally relaxed after an hour and a dozen cums just as beautiful, bursting pink in her brain as the first two as she picked her phone up from next to her and just to the right of the spent dildo and called up the app. She felt so much better after good cums. Krissi even felt a little smarter in those times before the urges came back. It helped that she was by herself with no cocks or pussies to distract her.

Hard cocks full of cum and juicy, wet pussies.

She scolded herself as Teddy would have while shaking her head free of the thoughts. Pay attention, you stupid bitch. Finding some bit of focus again, she made sure each Cube-y's volume was all the way down right after she turned them on and slowly, patiently worked the volume up on each one as she spoke to them. She remembered all the things Teddy wanted her to say without looking at the paper because they were dirty things and her brain was great with dirty things now.

At "2" on the volume meter, she spoke. "Stay asleep, but listen, Cyndi."

"Stay asleep, but listen to the pink and to Krissi , Cyndi."

At "5," she could begin to hear the pink noise in her own ears and it was such a sweet sound. It tickled her brain in all the best ways. Sometimes she could have it on for hours at home and just float on it. Sometimes she played with herself while she floated on it, and when she came doing that, she felt a little dumber and that just made her a lot wetter.

Krissi thought about what she was doing and that made her wet again. The first two fingers of her right hand found her clit and worked it lazily. She worked the volume up slowly, knowing it was going to take all night and she sort of wanted it to so she could enjoy it. "10", then, "15," then "20," and with each step up she would wait long enough to be certain that her sister hadn't woken up. "Stay asleep, but listen to Krissi and the pink, Cyndi."