Just Like My Sister Krissi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At "30," Krissi grunted as her thighs locked and then quivered in surrender and another orgasm flowed through her. Krissi notched up the volume, waited, then spoke. Over and over again until it was at "100" She let it rest there, loving how it felt and loving even more to imagine a dreamy Cyndi. Cyndi dreaming of the pink and helpless against the pink. It hurt Krissi when she changed because her stupid smart brain tried to stay smart no matter what, but Cyndi's brain was just in pink, her smart brain starting out asleep and not having a chance to get in the way to begin with.

That, with the pink, helped to keep her pink sopping wet. "Stay asleep, but listen to Krissi and the pink, Cyndi. Are you listening?"

"Yes, I'm listening to Krissi and the pink." she heard, the words garbled and slow, as if they were struggling mightily to get from her brain to her lips and only making it a piece at a time.

Her body squirmed again as she rode another orgasm. She tried to stay focused, but, hearing her say those words was almost as good as Teddy's cock or Candi's tongue.

Cyndi was listening and Krissi knew exactly what to say.

* * *

Cynthia was exhilarated at the prospect of work when she woke up. It was a Friday, and her sister was here, so it promised to be a fun weekend, even if they just ended up going out to eat, then bringing dessert home so they could binge movies or cartoons until three in the morning. She had some paperwork to push through, but it wasn't much beyond analyzing some income statements as a second opinion for a newbie. It wasn't hard, and the only reason she thought she'd have to put much extra effort into it was that it wouldn't do to make a newbie mistake herself. It was just going to be time consuming to redo the other's analysis just to make sure everything was right before she added her own thoughts.

At least that was the plan. She got into work early and got settled into her office with her iced latte at 9:02, ready to bang out what she needed to and maybe bail early. At 9:05 the irresistible force of her will and her skill met the suddenly immovable object of the work before her.

And the wall won.

Cynthia just wasn't getting it. What was so simple before that she could do almost in her sleep was an almost incomprehensible jumble of the foreign language of the words and the meaningless jumble of numbers. She could latch on to things for just a moment now and then, but she confused herself almost as quickly. Okay...okay...income is money I made. 'Sales' is money. 'Op-er-a-ting income' is money, too. It's money I made. No? Yeah. 'Income before ex-pen-ses' is money I made, too. Why aren't all these numbers added up to one big number so I can have lots of money?

She decided she must be more tired than she thought, so she'd take a break and try again in a few minutes. Cynthia headed to the bathroom for the added privacy and it was nice. It was quiet except for the sound of the fan overhead, but the noise was comforting and helped her find herself again. Christ, Cynthia. Get your shit together, she scolded, splashing water on her face that was as cold as she could get it before she checked her eyes and her throat thinking maybe she was coming down with something.

Beginning to feel better, she focused on her breathing while she listened to the fan hum away. She didn't know how long she'd been doing that but she jumped when she heard a knock on the door from...Janey. "Everything okay in there?"

She cleared her throat, reaching for a paper towel to dry her face, finding it almost entirely dry already. "Yeah. Sorry." She was feeling better, so she headed out with another, "Sorry." as she walked back to her office without waiting for a reply. Okay. That was weird and stupid. Time to get back to work.

She sat down and got back to work for all of thirty seconds before it got tangled into her brain again, deciding that maybe if she talked it out she could make sense of it better. "Gross...what?"

Using your brain is too hard.

Why am I counting expenses for? Expenses takes away from my money. Why would I want to take away from my money? But I have to to get this right. Right?

Using your brain is too hard.

She stared at it, chin resting in her hand, trying to will it to be right. Using your brain is too hard.

She muttered to herself in response, "No shit, huh?" She looked at the time and after nine had become after one and she had no idea how. It seemed like she'd only got stuck in the jumble of numbers a minute ago and it was pretty clear that there was only one way out: agreeing that, just this minute, using her brain was just too fucking hard.

Deciding that she must be coming down with something after all and, feeling better once she decided to give up on the numbers and go home, she had enough of herself back to get Barry to do that little bit of work to help out the new guy. When she leaned in to do the asking she could have sworn she saw him glance down her top, which gave her a naughty rush. She let the girls sway left and right just a little bit to give him an extra thank you for helping her out. The girls waving goodbye. made her grin.

The routine of driving the road made things easier and she was back to feeling like herself when she got home. She started dropping her things along the breakfast bar as usual. "Hey, Kris!" She headed down the hall, not all that concerned about it, thinking she probably was either still asleep or went out. She gave the door to the guest bedroom a couple of knocks before poking her head in to check.

She was still asleep and Cynthia realized she hadn't even made it under the covers, instead having passed out on top of them, still breathing slowly and deeply, her face a picture of peace and contentment. She was stretched out on the bed, left leg bent so that the heel touched the right. Toys were strewn all over the bed and around it like they were half of what she packed, the suitcase opened and clothes hanging over the edges like she was in a mad rush to find this or that.

Cynthia looked at that long form on the bed. Girls are so fucking hot. Pussies are so fucking hot.

The shame hit her like a fist to the face and she even turned down and away at the impact that came with knowing she was looking at her sister like that. It was so sick and dirty.

Girls are so fucking hot. Pussies are so fucking hot. Sick and dirty is so fucking hot. Shame is so fucking hot

Her eyes pulled her back to that body; that firm tummy and those silky legs. Her eyes pulled her head back to that slit that was still covered in dried cream from a night of relentless self-abuse.

Girls are so fucking hot. Pussies are so fucking hot. Sick and dirty is so fucking hot. Shame is so fucking hot.

Cynthia's pussy was so fucking hot despite the nastiness and revulsion that went with look at her sister fucking naked, or maybe because of it, that she shut the door, paying no attention to the fact that she all but slammed it and did the same to the door to her room. Girls are so fucking hot. Pussies are so fucking hot. Sick and dirty is so fucking hot. Shame is so fucking hot.

Her pussy was screaming for attention through the pink fog settling into her brain, as even thinking seemed too hard today. She hadn't gotten laid in too long, way too long, Cynthia told herself. That had to be it. She hadn't even jilled in the shower in, she realized, a week and a half. I'm just seriously pent-up here. I'll work this out and it'll be fine. Her clothes came off in a flurry, feeling oddly more and less needy being nude. Cynthia was definitely more comfortable without all those stuffy clothes, but even her own body was reminding her that girls were fucking hot, with her nearly dripping pussy anxious to agree.

She grabbed her laptop from the corner desk intent on driving the really nasty thoughts away in favor of ones slightly less. Her fingers punched the keys with urgency and auto-complete took her to her go-to scenes at her go-to site and, where yesterday she knew she could have let her fingers take her clit dancing and cum in a matter of moments, she knew things were different now. Her brow furrowed because it just wasn't working. There was her favorite bit of cockmeat holding a hot little auburn-haired thing by one ankle while she mewed wide-eyed as he plowed. The girl? The girl was always fine, but she never saw how truly hot she was. Sexy. Hot.

Girls are so fucking hot. Pussies are so fucking hot. Sick and dirty is so fucking hot. Shame is so fucking hot.

There she was...being used and loving it. Needing it. Knowing that he was using her and knowing that everyone that ever watched this would be using her and she was still there, being a good girl.

Being used is good. Being used is right.

Maybe the slut hated it and it was just too late now. That turned Cynthia on even more. Shame is so fucking hot..

But the guy? The guy was totally ruining things. He was using her right, just...pumping that hole, but he was so...muscled up and gross. Everything that wasn't supposed to be hard kinda was and it was gross. Fucking him just looked uncomfortable. It was way better when she focused on the hot, dirty slut getting used that looked like she loved it, and maybe she didn't. It was so much better to focus on the tame, obedient slut. Her hand slipped under her belly and found her clit, groaning while she worked herself, becoming more excited, yet relaxing into it, feeling like she found the sweet spot when it came to using her brain.

So focused was she that she screamed, startled, when she felt weight on top of her and heard an excited, "What'cha watchin', sissy?"

Cynthia scrambled to try to compose herself, descending into what reminded her of something that might have happened in their teenage years "Nothing. Jesus, what the fuck are you doing in here? This is my room."

"Noooo," Krissi said, keeping her from closing the lid, lifting it to get a better look, "Ooooo, nice. Who's the slut?"

"What difference does it make?"

"None, really," Kris answered with certainty. "Getting pumped is what she's for, just curious about what turns my sister on is all."

"Eww." With that, she realized that Kris was still naked, too, her bare breasts pressing into her back. "Jesus, Kris, put some fucking clothes on."

"What for? I was already naked. Now you're naked. I just figured it was naked time. Besides, we're in the house and it's just us, so what do we need clothes for?"

Cynthia squirmed to try to get out from under. "Because we're fucking adults and it's..." At just that moment, their tits rubbed one another as they pressed together, "...sick." What was intended to be a try at pushing Kris off of her short-circuited with the thought and the sensation, leaving her hands to rest on Kris's shoulders and her close enough to Kris to feel her warm breath and see her pouting lips in bright red, noticing the fresh heavy makeup. She looked so trashy. She looked like one of the porn queens in the videos. She'd never looked so beautiful.

"And dirty? Is it sick and dirty to be laying naked under your naked sister? It really kinda is," she snickered, "And not even 'kinda.' It's really sick and dirty to be under your sister like this." Kris heard her let go of the breath her sister had been holding. "But it doesn't seem to bother you as much as it should, does it; being sick and dirty under your sister."

She found some backbone in her voice. "Get. Off."

"Sick and dirty, naked under your sister."

"Get. Off." The hands on her shoulders were still there and all the push turned into was a squeeze.

"You're looking at me like you're sick and dirty. You like my pretty makeup. I feel soooo much righter in it and you look like you like how sexy I look."

Girls are so fucking hot.

She was so lost in that single thought as she looked at the porn whore in front of her that she barely noticed the whore reach back to the nightstand and pluck her phone from it. Cynthia watched those eyes look away from her and to the phone. She heard the room fill with a sweet hissing pink and she relaxed as it cradled her brain and let her float on it wherever it might take her. She tried one more time. "Get off."

Krissi obeyed, lifting herself from Cynthia's body as her thumb danced with conviction as she texted. "You wanna get off, honey? I'll get you off. I'd love to get my sister off, even if it's sick and dirty."

"It is," she whispered. "You shouldn't do that," came with a dirty, nervous smile, as she hoped Kris might find the self-control that she was losing for her.

"Why not? Sick and dirty makes everything so hot. You have no idea the shit me and my girlfriend do on videos, and that's not even counting the private ones, and sick and dirty makes it sooo much better." She dropped her phone on the bed. So, why don't you let me get you off? It'll feel better and you'll cum way harder because someone else is doing it for you."

Her head rolled left and right slowly, saying no the way she remembered that she should to something so nasty even though nasty was hot. Even the pink in her brain was warmer now. "That's...sick."

"C'mon, Cyndi. You want me to. I can see it, you horny little cunt. There's no reason for me not to do it other than you're all fuckin' hung up on right and wrong over it. I'm not hung up about it. I'm here and it's just us. Who's gonna know? Be a slut for one fuckin' day. Do something that will make you feel ashamed and horny for the rest of your fucking life."

Her hand went to one of those full, insanely proud tits and ran her middle finger slowly up and down her right nipple. "I could be doing this to your clit right this minute, you know, but you're all shamey about it. Shame is hot. Don't you think shame is hot? I think shame is hot. Do you want to let me do something to you that makes you feel ashamed and hot? That way I did it. You can tell yourself I made you if you want. You can tell yourself I played with your brain and made you like it if you want. You can tell yourself I made you."

Her brain trudged through the logic and the needs of her body Not my fault if I'm sick and dirty because she made me. My sister made me. "You won't tell anybody you made me do it?"

Krissi smiled so sweetly it made more pink. "Nope. In fact, if you roll over on all fours, you can even not see me and tell yourself it's not your sister Krissi finger-pumping your pussy if you want."

Pink-addled Cynthia was sold. It was all so dirty and sick, and shameful, and her cunt was already drooling for it. She placed herself on all fours, her knees wide and her tits hanging like teats on a barn animal, waiting for the sick and dirty things that her sister Krissi would make her let Krissi do to her.

"Here, let's get you something good to watch, sissy." She positioned the laptop in front of Cyndi and angled the screen up perfectly as she called up her own small, but growing content page and picked "Greased Up Girlies," one of her personal faves, and upped the volume. She loved her fuck videos with the volume up and the Cube-y playing. Cyndi did, too. "Oh my fucking God."

Krissi spoke with pride after sucking her fingers to get them ready while she recovered her phone and opened the Cube-y app, getting it ready so that when she spoke, it'd come through the speaker with her. "I love it. That's me and my girlfriend. And lots of bottles of sex oil."

Cynthia stared, pupils dilated as she watched her own sister rolling around in a plastic kiddie pool in some garage somewhere, slipping, sliding, moaning, and giggling like idiots with fingers roaming everywhere. It all looked even hotter under the harsh overhead light, it leaving them to glisten under it, glittering almost like jewels.

Cynthia's eyes reflected the light.

Like hot, nasty, lesbian jewels.

Her jaw dropped when three fingers began sawing in and out of her, the near constant spasms of her cunt grabbing at them and Krissi loved that feeling because greedy cunnies were the best ones. Candi's was greedy like that all the time. Cyndi's was so greedy that she began to hump those fingers back and Krissi just let her for a while. Krissi just let her watch and feel good and cum when she felt like it, which was lots and lots after the first one forced its way out.

When she looked at Cynthia again, those tits were flopping back and forth while her expression was still slack-jawed and empty with almost nothing behind the eyes anymore. All there was for Cynthia was an endless sea of pink to float in. When she heard Kris speak to her it was like a special stereo feed; one for her ears and another settling into her brain. "Look at you watch your sister fuck on her videos, Cynthia would never do that, would she?"

She could barely remember that girl, but she didn't like things that felt good like the pink felt good; like watching her sister power fuck another girl with a glossy black toy, both all oiled up in a plastic pool.

"Would she?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Because Cynthia's no fucking fun. She doesn't like fucking like Cyndi does. Stupid Cynthia wasting all her time trying to think. Thinking is too fucking hard anyway, right?"

That was true. She learned that much this morning what with all those numbers and stupid words that she couldn't even figure out. "Yeah. Thinking is way too fucking hard."

She kissed her sister's heart-shaped ass. "Tell me about it. But Cyndi likes it. Cyndi likes watching her sister fuck her girlfriend. Cyndi likes her sister fucking her."

"'Cause it's sick and dirty and you made me." Her voice turned plaintive as it took on a tone that sounded like the emptiness in her eyes. "Will you make me fuck her, too?"

"I won't have to. You already want to."

That was true, too. She pushed hard on those fingers, imagining all the things that Cyndi would do now that she realized how much more fun Cyndi already was than Cynthia. "Yeah."

"Want me to make you do something though?" Cyndi squealed when Krissi bit that ass that was plush enough to need biting. 'Is that what you want?"

She groaned at the thought. "Yes. Bad."

"That's cool because your big sissy has just the thing." She went to the laptop and cued up another video. This one from the man's point of view, the man on the bed, his big belly obscuring Krissi's pussy as she rode him like a good and proper slut. He'd alternate between clawing and slapping at her tits and simply hanging back and doing nothing while she rode. He'd slap those tits hard enough to make her yelp while she just took it and rode. "That's nice, you stupid bitch. You don't know how to do much, but what you know how to do, holy fuck, titty cow, you know what to do."

Cyndi sighed wantonly just looking at him, all soft where he needed to be with a big, yummy tummy and nice thighs, but nice and hard where a guy should be and not all wound around working out and hard and gross all over. She bit her lip, "You suck. You always get all the hottest guys."

"I know," the answer was loving and prideful. "I got the best one in the whole world now." Hearing it resonate in her pink, wet brain, Cyndi believed it as Krissi helped her settle her back against the headboard, legs nice and wide as she spoke. That's why I have a girlfriend and we share him. There are so many things to do to keep Teddy happy on top of all the fucking he likes."

With a man's man like that, Cyndi wasn't surprised. She gasped as Krissi expertly suckled one nipple, then the next before kissing down her belly. She's gonna eat me. Oh, God, my sister's gonna incest my pussy with her nasty fucking tongue. That's so sick and dirty.

Good thing sick and dirty makes me hot.

Words. She needed words again even if she couldn't take her eyes off her hot, nasty sister with it "What...ummm...what do you want me to do?"