Just Like My Sister Krissi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Krissi flicked her tongue on that clit to punctuate her words, making Cyndi jump each time. "All I want you to do is watch."

Flick.

"And fall in love."

Flick.

"Fall in love with my Teddy like I love Teddy."

Obscene suckle. Flick.

"Love how he looks."

Flick.

"Talks."

Flick.

"Treats me."

A suckle of that clit followed by a lazy vertical drag of the lips that made Cyndi cry out.

"Fucks me."

Suckle.

"Needs me."

Flick.

"Watch until you love Teddy more than you love anything." She spit on her sister's pussy, preparing for the delicious job of working it all over and seeing how much she could make Krissi scream. "That's all I want you to do, sissy. Watch until you love him more than anything. Watch until you love Teddy more than you will ever, ever love you. When we're just alike, we can be together for always."

Krissi locked her lips to the slit before her.

While her sister licked, Cyndi, relaxing her on a beautiful, perfect pink cloud, she started to do what her sister wanted her to do.

It didn't take long at all.

She told Krissi so but Krissi just kept on licking, pausing only to order her. "Keep doing what I told you."

She swam under the pink. She drowned in the pink, but she kept doing what she was told.

Cyndi had never been happier.

* * *

He knew, but asked anyway. "Which slut is this?"

They both swooned at the sweet, sweet voice of Teddy on the speakerphone as they lay on their bellies with the phone at the foot of their bed. "Hi, lovey," Krissi said sweetly "I miss you tons."

"I miss you, too, baby. Did you do what I asked you to?"

Her voice was a joyful squee. "I didn't fuck it up, even one little bit." She nudged her sister playfully. "Did I?"

'You fucked it up a lot." The giggles were just short of maniacal, "With fingers. With your tongue. With all your nasty toys."

Teddy was happy and when Teddy was happy, the universe was perfection. "Hi, Cynthia. I've heard a lot about you." He sounded almost bashful.

Her voice was love. "I heard a lot about you, too. But, if it's okay, my name is Cyndi."

"Awww...that's so much nicer than Cynthia, huh? So, Cyndi, how much did your sister tell you about me?"

The lovey pink was always in her brain now. "Enough to know that I love you more than I'll ever love anything."

"Mmmm...great, honey. Good job, Krissi cow."

She closed her eyes and basked in the praise like it was a tangible thing.

"I can't wait to meet you, Cyndi. I can't wait to climb on you and get milked real good."

"I'll milk that dick better than my sister does, I promise."

"There was another nudge. "You will not. You haven't even fucked him yet. There's no way you know how to fuck him better than me."

"Girls, girls, girls. How about you quit fussing and fighting and throw together a nice video so I'll know what's coming my way? Come back as soon as you can and don't forget to send me that movie."

He ended the call and they thrilled at the idea of being able to please him even before they could be there to please him.

"He's so the best," Krissi said.

"I know. You were so right about everything."

"I'm still seriously smart," she said, and there was a bit of attitude with it. She suddenly remembered what Teddy said and swiped her phone, sitting on the edge of the bed now to set things up. "Let's make a fuck movie."

Cyndi started kissing up her spine to her neck. Girls were so hot, and the sick and nasty that the girl just now was her sister made her irresistible. "Been thinking. Mom was all worried about you..."

"For nothing."

"Well, yeah. But she was all worried about you already and when I go home with you we'll both be gone and her and Dad will worry more."

Krissi was barely paying attention, finally getting the phone angled on the nightstand to get a view of most of the bed. "So? I don't care. We're fine."

'Yeah." There was concern, even as she was consumed with kissing up her shoulder to her neck. "But what if they came to get us? Or called the cops. It'd be sad and it'd make trouble for Teddy."

Cyndi was right. She heard Teddy's voice in her head. Dumb bitch, and it wasn't in the fun way. When he said it mean, he was always right and she always deserved it. "What do we do?"

"We tell them we're going away together."

She huffed. "We are. How does that not make trouble for Teddy?"

"No, silly." Cyndi kissed her cheek and let both hands slide down to cup her sister's tits roughly the way she knew Teddy would and got the same sound out of it that she gave him, which made her fall in love with both of them just a little bit more. "We tell them we're going away together. If they knew that their girls were going away together to be away from everybody so they could dirty, incest lesbodyke in peace, they'd never wanna see us again anyway."

You wanna tell 'em?"

"We don't have to tell 'em shit." She paused, playing with the thought before releasing it. "We're making a video anyway. Who says Teddy's the only one that gets it?"

Krissi beamed. Cyndi was crazy fucking smart. In her excitement she turned and wrapped herself in her sister's body and her sister returned the embrace, kissing her with that excitement and more than a little passion. "You realize how hard Teddy will get knowing we sent it to them?"

"So hard and cummy that maybe he doesn't have anything left for us for a while after we get back," Cyndi guessed. "But I can live with it."

Another kiss came as Krissi's pussy prepared to service Teddy and her own filth. "Me, too. You are sooo sick and dirty, honey."

"I can live with that, too." She eyed how their tits mashed together. "I'm not anything else now and I love it."

Krissi hurriedly started recording so that, when it began, they were cheek to cheek with Cyndi on top of her. "Hi, Mom and Dad," she said, her voice thrilled and bubbly.

"Hi." Cyndi said, giving a little wave.

Krissi took the lead. "The bad news for you guys is that I doubt there are gonna be any grandkids for you. The good news is that we've realized that men totally fucking suck and we spent way too much time trying to make it work with them."

"When who we really, truly love is each other," Cyndi added, thrilling in that everything she was doing and saying was to make them being together and being with Teddy together happen. "It sorta feels good to finally admit that this is the bitch I love and I'm gonna love her every day. I'm gonna suck this pussy every night. And we don't give a fuck what you or anybody thinks about anything anymore."

Krissi was giddy. "Nope."

Cyndi looked wicked. "Watch this shit, Dad. Maybe you'll pick up some tips."

When that mouth touched her most intimate parts, Krissi's back arched and she whined in ecstasy, not acting for the camera in the slightest before she smiled pretty for Mom and Dad.

End.