All Comments on 'Just Like Old Times'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Guilty pleasure

I shouldn't like this, but I do. It's wrong but right. The story has such sweetness and heart that it overcame my initial trepidation. The frottage was ultra hot and the guilt factor made it seem less naughty than it was. Couldn't imagine doing that with my grandfather but I have an uncle who I would do in a minute so who am I to judge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I wish I had a grandpa like that. Always dreamed of having incestuous sex with the male members of my family :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grandpa and grandson

Grandpa and grandson I hope that you will continue writing....I wish you would have inserted in your story of you sucking his ( grandpa's ) dick, treet~trunk, hardwood whatever the term you want for his cock.

I wish that you would have put in your tory...him sucking your cock..

Keep on writing, but keep it clean.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this erotic incestuous frottage (something that should be included far more often in these stories!). Very exciting and well written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Grandpa let me play with his balls when i was 10. His cock was huge, and we spent many nights rubbing, and cock fucking until hed cum all over me, resulting in long hot showers together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous