Just Look at the Sharks

Story Info
Molly gets played with at the aquarium.
2.7k words
4.18
37.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story. The scenario is a fantasy and is meant as nothing more. I would love constructive feedback on how I can improve future submissions. Thank you for reading.

***

It started out as a fairly typical day. Molly's son was out of town with her parents for the summer. Wyatt, Jess and Molly miraculously all had the day off. They woke up slowly, took care of the cats and started discussing what to do that day over their morning tea and coffee. Jess and Wyatt shared a look and then Jess suggested going to the aquarium. Molly thought that was kind of an odd suggestion coming from their lover but it sounded fun.

"Sure! What do you think Wyatt?"

"As long as you don't mind driving, love," he responded.

"I think that's fine. Is there anything specific you want from me, either of you?"

"Hmmm," Jess thought. "I think you should wear a skirt. A short one."

"And only one layer of shirt with no bra," added Wyatt.

"Don't forget a choker!" Jess reminded her.

"Mmm, and the teal, strappy thong. I love how that looks on you. Other than that, up to you."

Molly thought for a moment, "Yes Sir! Yes Mistress!" she answered obediently and then went to dress.

She chose her outfit carefully, making sure the choker would work with what she chose. She wore her short, black skirt that covered her ass but not much more. With that she chose a fitted harry potter t-shirt and her Hufflepuff choker. She wore the moon bracelet Wyatt had given her in addition to her activity tracker. For earrings she chose her cuff set. She knew they'd appreciate it. She'd wear her wedge shoes. They were comfortable for walking but made her legs looked good.

Jess and Wyatt were dressed in jeans and t-shirts as usual. Making her feel a bit overdressed and conspicuous. That was probably their intent. "Ready!" Molly said when she came out.

"Hmm, bend over and lift your skirt!" Wyatt demanded. "We need to make sure you followed our instructions." Molly turned around and complied.

"Mmm, good girl." he acknowledged.

"Very good..." Jess agreed.

It took a while to get to Seattle; traffic was always terrible these days. The three friends and lovers made it a fun trip though. Talking and bantering the whole way. Jess sat up front since she got car sick easily. Wyatt sat behind Molly. Occasionally one of them would mess with her a little bit. Jess would slide her hand up Molly's thigh and brush her over her panties lightly. Wyatt would reach around and lightly tease her nipples through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. By the time they got to the aquarium Molly was more than a little turned on. Her nipples were hard nubs, poking through her shirt. Her thin, barely-there panties were soaked. She was certain if she sat anywhere she'd leave an embarrassing wet mark. The thought only turned her on more.

Jess and Wyatt got out and acted like nothing had happened once they parked. The three of them walked down the street hand in hand. It was nice living in such a liberal city; they didn't get too many odd looks. The ones they did get they ignored. They were long past used to it. They got to the building, paid for their tickets and went inside. Molly loved the aquarium.

Before they had gone too far though Wyatt produced a little cloth package and handed it to Jess with a wink. "Lets go to the bathroom," she suggested to me. Molly's stomach clenched with anticipation. Jess hated public restrooms and would never choose to use one. Something was up. However, always the obedient sub to these two, she followed swallowing her questions. They got inside the bathroom and Jess pulled her in for a kiss and then handed Molly the package.

"Go put these in," she said casually with a fierce twinkle in her eye. Molly whimpered a little. This only made Jess grin.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good Girl"

Molly went into the largest stall and opened her bundle. Inside was her largest butt plug, her app controlled vibrator and a small tube of lube. She sucked in air. Fuck! She knew something was up when Jess suggested something like this. They had tricked her! As she stood there looking at her bundle her cunt spasmed and she felt more wetness flood her channel. Fuck.

Obediently she took down her panties and hiked up her skirt. She hardly needed any lube for the vibe. It slid into her sopping pussy like it belonged. The plug was another matter. Putting them in was always a challenge by herself. She put one foot up on the seat of the toilet and squeezed some lube into her hand. She used two fingers to take some and smear her puckered little ass hole with the lube and then the rest went on the toy. She then had to reach around and blindly find her hole. It took some pressure and a few muttered cuss words but finally it went in. She heard Jess chuckle darkly outside if her stall as she struggled. "You doing okay in there?" she asked innocently. Molly ignored her jibe and put the lube back in the cloth bag, pulled her panties back on and stepped out of the stall. She went towards the sink to wash her hands, purposely ignoring her Mistress.

"Stop. Come here." Molly went to her Mistress obediently.

"Yes Mistress?" Molly asked

"Turn around, spread your legs wide and bend over. That's it, touch the floor." Jess reached forward and caressed her ass. Then she gripped the lacy fabric and pulled it aside. "Mmmm, good girl Kitten. Wyatt will be very pleased. Now go wash, bathrooms are filthy!" She gave Molly a swat on the butt as she said this. They both headed for the sink and washed their hands.

They stepped outside and Wyatt raised an eyebrow in question at Jess. She nodded and smirked. He then pulled another package from his pocket. "Now put these one. No, not in there," he said as Molly headed for the bathroom. Over in this corner. We'll stand in front of you." Molly blushed furiously but walked towards the corner. She turned and faced them and opened the smaller package. It was her nipple rings. Oh hell. Those things hurt! And with her thin t-shirt her nipples would be on constant display. She hesitated and looked at both of them. Wyatt simply said "Now." That was all it took. She raised her shirt. "Jess, why don't you help her with this. Play with it a bit and then stretch the nipple so she can get the ring in place. First the left."

Molly moaned as Jess took her nipple in her thin fingers. Jess took her time, rolling and pinching it and then pulled slowly, distending it. Molly moaned and placed the ring right at the base of the nipple. It pinched hard and then suddenly Jess let go. Molly's breast dropped, nipple bouncing, the little weight on the ring moving around and causing exquisite agony. Then they repeated the performance on the right nipple. There in the lobby, it felt like this process took hours. Molly broke into a sweat worrying about being caught. Luckily it was a slow day and the employees were over by their desk and no one else was anywhere close. Before she could put her shirt down Wyatt used his camera and took a picture of her standing there ring clad breasts exposed with fish in the background.

"Mmm, good girl. C'mon you two lets go see some fishes!"

As they started walking away, Molly trailing close behind, her vibrator suddenly turned on and went nuts. She looked ahead and they both had their phones out. Fuck! Who was doing it? She couldn't tell. It kept changing so quickly, it felt like they were fighting over her pussy! She had dropped further behind as the sensations kept changing.

Wyatt noticed and with feigned innocence asked "Why, what's the matter Kitten? Are you having trouble walking? Well, make sure you're quiet about whatever is troubling you. I'd hate to have to punish you for being too noisy. You might scare the fish!" With that he turned and walked away.

Molly did her best to endure her torment in silence. Eventually it seemed to settle into a long slow wave that tormented her and kept her right on edge.

Jess and Wyatt stopped at an exhibit. Molly edged up to them and whispered, "Please can I cum?"

Jess turned to her with a cruel smile, "Oh no Kitten, didn't we tell you? You will not be allowed to cum today. No matter what. At least not until we get home tonight and tie you up for a good fuck. Then you might, if you're a good girl. Now," she said turning back to the exhibit like nothing happened, "isn't that one pretty? Lets get some pictures." She and Wyatt pulled out their cameras and snapped a few.

Wyatt rested his camera on its strap and walked away, Jess followed. They both had their phones out. Suddenly the sensations in Molly's wet snatch changed. At once more urgent and more illusive. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. That was how it went all day. They'd stop take photos and then moved to the next exhibit. Molly was only able to pay half attention as the sensations pushed her further and further towards orgasm but with no hope of release.

They walked slowly and took their time at every exhibit. The fish were actually quite beautiful and interesting. She just wished she wasn't so distracted! Actually no, she took that back, she lived for this. At each exhibit Wyatt and Jess took photos and took turns tormenting her. Light touches to her nipples. Nails whispering up her thigh. Caressing and grabbing her bottom. They included her in the photos and discussions about the exhibits but even that inclusion carried a tone of challenge and mockery. They were really pushing her today as she struggled with her rising sexual frustration.

They made it down to the shark exhibit. It was cavelike and only dimly lit down there. The air around Wyatt and Jess changed. They turned and grinned at Molly, looking more sharklike then they had a right too. "Come here," Wyatt demanded. Molly moved to stand in front of him, between him and the shark tank. "Lift your shirt. Mmmm, good. Look how pink and swollen her nipples have gotten. Doesn't she look divine?" He raised his camera and took a picture just as Jess turned up the intensity on the vibrator. Molly's eyes widened just as he snapped the picture. Jess tucked her phone into her back pocket. She walked over to her and started gently rubbing the tips of Molly's nipples. Wyatt snapped another picture. The vibrator in Molly's cunt was driving her towards orgasm. Jess's gentle touch stimulating her even more.

"Pleeeease, can I cum?!" she whispered desperately.

Jess suddenly pinched her nipple hard and twisted, "No, slut! And don't ask again!" She let go abruptly and slapped Molly's breast hard. Molly whimpered but said nothing else. Wyatt pulled out his phone and the sensations changed again. Jess had gone back to playing with Molly's nipples.

"I bet they have hidden cameras down here, don't you think Jess?"

"Oh yes, I imagine they'll enjoy the show when they review the tapes later... watching our little slut get played with down here. Let's give them a good show!"

"Mmhmmm, yes, I think we should. Alright bitch," he said turning to Molly and firing up the intensity on her vibe until she almost shrieked. "Turn around, stick your ass out, and put your hands on the glass. Whatever happens, just watch the sharks, Kitten."

"Yes Sir," Molly panted. She was desperately trying not to cum.

Jess went and stood where she could keep an eye on the entrances to the room and took out her phone. She started playing with the vibrator again. She looked over and watched her friend and lover shake with the effort to keep from going over the edge and chuckled darkly to herself. Then she took a little pity on her lover and turned it down, at least on the clit. The g-spot however, increased in intensity . Molly moaned. Jess watched Wyatt walk closer and flip up Molly's skirt exposing her milky ass. Molly flinched but didn't protest.

Wyatt started rubbing her ass and massaging it. He rubbed and caressed until Molly started to relax. Then... "Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!" Four hard thwacks, two on each cheek. Molly bit back a cry, too afraid of drawing someone towards her predicament to let it out. Her cheeks had a couple light pink blotches on them. "Oh god, I love your ass!" Wyatt exclaimed, each word accompanied by a hard 'Smack!' It's. So. Perfect. For. Spanking. And. For. Fucking!"

He put his hand over her plug and pushed on it, increasing the pressure. He leaned in and whispered fiercely, "Tonight we're going to tie you up, arms behind your back. Jess is going to take you by your hair and shove your pretty little face into her pussy and make you eat it until she screams. And me? I'm going to be behind you, fucking your tight little ass with my big, fat, cock. I'm going to shoot my load up your ass and fill you up. Then, I'm going to shove this plug back in your ass," punctuating his statement with a sharp shove on the plug "and it's going to stay there all night. If you've been a good girl, we might turn that vibe up high enough to let you get off. If you're good. If you're not, well, it might just stay there. Buzzing. All night." Molly let out a pitiful whimper as he gave her a final "Smack!", let her go and walked away. He traded places with Jess.

Jess walked up behind her friend. Could hear her panting. Touched her ass and examined it. It was a nice rosy color now from Wyatt's ministrations. She gently stroked it making Molly twitch. She heard the vibe hitch up in intensity and smiled at Molly's sharp intake of breath. "Stand up, but keep watching the sharks." When Molly stood up she went up to her pressing herself against the taller woman's back. Jess reached around and slid her hands up Molly's' torso. Smiling as goosebumps formed on Molly's skin as she shivered from the light contact. Jess reached up and found her Kitten's nipples. She again started stroking them lightly. Using tiny little circles and a feather-light touch. Molly's breathing got ragged as she fought to control her orgasm. Suddenly Jess grabbed as much of Molly's' breasts as she could in each hand and squeezed as hard as she could, over the nipple rings. Jess was extremely petite but very strong and Molly had to bite her lip to stay quiet. She scrunched her eyes shut as the pain tore through her nipples. Jess let go and immediately continued the assault on Molly's nipples. She grabbed each one between a thumb and forefinger. She rolled, twisted and pulled, trying to make her sub break her silence and scream. Something to punish her for later.

Molly bit down her cries and sucked in air instead. Tears came to her eyes as Mistress continued her assault and the vibrator danced madly against her clit and g-spot. It was torture. It was wonderful. Molly determined to be a good girl. She wouldn't cry out. She wouldn't cum. She wouldn't pull away. Wouldn't. Fuck. Fuck! Oh god! It hurt! It felt so good. She needed to cum! A grunt escaped her lips but that was it.

Suddenly Jess released her nipples. That was almost worse. The rings still bit in cruelly. "Hahaha, good girl indeed." She patted Molly's breasts. "Put yourself together. We have the rest of the aquarium to see."

Molly put her clothes back on properly and they walked away. "Did you enjoy the sharks, love?" Wyatt asked casually as they left the exhibit. Molly realized she didn't remember seeing any sharks in the tank. Weird...