Just Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Lamenting the horny wife... where did she go... I miss her.
1.1k words
3.49
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here I am. Again. Christ! So many stories, I must start with the fact that I feel a fake starting with "So here I am, again".

But it's true and I will explain why given the chance.

So I'm here, typing. God, I'm actually typing my thoughts and I have a "so called" happy marriage with four children. Why am I so sad, why to do such a thing?

There must be something wrong with me surely?

I am a reasonable husband and a reasonable father. I am, in fact, a respected person within my local community. So why am I doing this? Sharing my soul with strangers?

Do I really think that strangers could help my current lockdown shit?

I don't know, all I know is that the words are flowing.

I'm generally sad and aware that my wife is no longer interested in having any form of sex, which has lead me to the internet for stimulus. Porn was ok for a while but doesn't "float my boat" I'm looking for interaction but, and it's (pardon the phrase) a big but - I do not want to be unfaithful or cheat on my wife.

So, I thought I'd share firstly what I want to find on literotica and secondly what I miss.

I want to find some stimulus, something to do when I wake wake up each morning with a rock hard cock. So, reading stories or messages would perhaps bring some meaning to my usual hardness in the morning. Something fun and enjoyable to wank about.

As it stands, in all its glory every morning, my morning erection get's me down.

Here is why.

My wife, a sexy wife it should be acknowledged, is so hot. Hotter than hot in fact. Just not interested in sex anymore. She is though hotter than hot as stated. That might explain my throbbing hardon's every morning. We used to have an exceptional sex life but 4 kids and 20 years of marriage later and with over 2 years of no sex - I'm feeling the pain.

We have in the past enjoyed sexy fun but not now.

I am constantly remembering the good times. Such as, when we first got together. We had so much sex.

After a while that got better and we explored kinky fantasies with intimacy. More of that later, perhaps.

I remember a night after a few years of being together where we were in a new house, our second house.

The house was empty, as our furniture had not yet arrived. We had only got a couple of chairs and a table but we were happy with the new home.

Long story short.

She was horny and told me to shower, so I went upstairs I did and on coming out of the shower found her masturbating on the bed. She looked at me and kept masturbating. She was rubbing her clit and just stared at me saying "Lets christen the chairs". I had no idea what she meant, but my cock was filling with blood and I wasn't going to ask silly questions with a horny wife who was up for it.

She told me to go downstairs and sit on one of the two chairs we had in the house. I did as I was told, and went downstairs naked. I sat on the wooden chair, cock throbbing.

She then told me I was not to speak.

My wife then stripped and stood in front of me, my erect cock was twitching and I could feel the base of my cock pulsating on the wooden chair I was sat on.

I was hard but the sight of her body, now naked aroused me. She was petite but with lovely tits and hard nipples, not shaved but well kept and visibly moist. She said, whilst stroking her pert nipples that I couldn't move or touch her. She knelt in front of me and I watched her breasts sway as she did so. I was lost. I wanted to grab her or touch her hardened nipples but all I could do was feel her hair brush my face, then my legs, as I felt her hot breath on my throbbing cock.

She teased me for an eternity, and then her warm mouth suddenly swallowed my cock, all of it. I could feel her tits and hard nipples brushing against my legs as she kept on sucking and licking my hard cock. I was so fucking hard it was difficult not to cum straight away, almost impossible in fact. This teasing and hard sucking went on for some time, with her rubbing my balls and sucking those as well.

She suddenly stopped and stood in front of me. Naked and horny, she then placed her legs either side of the chair and told me again "do not move". Her pussy was tantalisingly just above my cock. Her long labia moist wet and hot dangling and brushing against my bursting cock.

Who was I to disagree with the "do not move"?

She moved. She rubbed her labia slowly and meaningfully against my shaft obviously gaining as much pleasure as she gave me. She was wet as hell! I didn't know what to do, but thought I'd be best to do as commanded i.e. nothing. Slowly, she let her moistness become obvious. Her fleshy and firm labia began to leak noticeable dribbles over my cock. She smiled when I couldn't help but comment "Your fucking pussy is wet" and with that smile she then forcefully grabbed my cock and worked it against her dangling flaps, rubbing it in a frenzied manner against her wetness. She sprayed my lap with juice and I was bursting to cum but then she suddenly stopped.

She then stated "now I want to fuck your cock" and targeted my cock in to her cunt. She then rocked back and forth on my cock, her wetness dribbling all over my balls and the wooden chair until she orgasmed hard. I hadn't cum. She slipped off my cock and smiled at me. I must have looked a wet and drippy sight but she liked the hard cock view in front of her, she grabbed it and began wanking me harder than I could cope with and within a moment I juddered and came all over her chin and hard nipples... she then placed all my cock in her mouth and licked my cum and her juice from my balls

Cripes, I've just realised Ive gone off subject... I was explaining why I want some friends here... Cripes Knows I'll be telling you about the fucks in the woods or in the back garden in the rain next...