All Comments on 'Just Me Ch. 01'

by Just4emailfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Where is your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so if no sex anymore why are you there time to move on give her a choice sex or begone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’ve alway said, . . .

. . . you show me a man whose wife isn’t interested in sex, and I’ll show you a man who hasn’t made sex interesting for his wife.

RR

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
No point to this story

Why bother. 1

Just4emailfunJust4emailfunalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Bravo! Thanks for feedback, save for anonymous feedback. Me thinks anonymity brings stupidity and bravery in one. Acceptance and kindness is my thing. Please either be constructive or kindly don’t comment.

Just4emailfunJust4emailfunalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Cripes is a jolly good word for those of us educated in Blighty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Couldn't get past the first few 'sentences'

It's clear Lit admin no longer have ANY standards.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Yes. Cripes is a jolly good and spiffing word for those of us who are denizens of Britain.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago
Choises

Sounds like you two need a counselor. Talk to your doctors (both) as well. The problem may be physical changes as you grow older. There are medications for this. You have proof of great times in the past, maybe you two need to take a mini-vacation for a few days at a different place. Seriously though, get help. It isn't fair for either of you to live in need and want sex. Start looking at what you've got. Are you healthy? Are you otherwise happy? What's missing? Talk to each other about what seems to be missing.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Sad tale mate

I could go thru the list of “have you tried” but won’t. Communication is key to finding an equitable & loving path forward. Life is too short you pillock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust4emailfun@Just4emailfun
Hey, Thanks for looking. I enjoy erotic stories and hot and horny email chat. Looking for nice people, discreet, fun loving and respectful. I am married with kids and have no desire to meet anyone, other than for fun via email due to a sexless marriage. I am very aware of the ...