All Comments on 'Just My Dad and Me - Perfect! Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
firmideafirmideaover 3 years ago
Great story

I love the way you tell a story, the way you highlight your characters. Can't wait for part 2

BamnBamnBamnBamnover 3 years ago
Good!

You pen an excellent and titillating tale!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Good first chapter

Not a great lover of I/T themes but greatly enjoyed this one and look forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Can't want to read part 2 :) Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I liked your story it highlighted the inner conflict that must exist between all family members as they seek to engage in an incestuous relationship. Most writers either downplay or disregard this incompletely.

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
How wonderful

You had me at the beginning when you acknowledged that there came a time when your father, knowing that you were having sex with others, looked at you and saw a beautiful, young woman. The love dance that followed was just precious and tender, flirting with one another while confronting the forbiddance of incest. The story stops at the perfect place, the end of foreplay. I am looking forward to reading the second chapter that came out a few days ago.

LordDeanLordDeanabout 2 years ago

What an absolutely delightful story. Your words painted some very erotic, arousing pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...