Just My Dad and Me - Perfect! Pt. 02

Story Info
We have a week alone together in the house.
5.3k words
4.54
23.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week together alone in the house.

That week when my bitch of a mother was playing golf in Portugal and my dad and I were at home together was the most wonderful of my life. We lived as man and wife. I looked after the house, did the cooking and his washing and ironing while he was at work and we slept together each of the five nights she was away.

We had become lovers the night she left. Dad had apologised to me for getting an erection when we danced together at his golf club and after I had said it was ok we had talked and talked and talked. We explained how we had been attracted to each other for some time and how recently that had become more intense. We went through almost endlessly how wrong it was and dad was so concerned that it would affect the rest of my life, possibly ruining it if anyone found out.

That first evening we were completely open and honest with each other discussing most aspects of our feelings, how desperately we wanted to express those sexually and the perils that lie ahead should it get out that a dad was fucking his daughter.

After dinner as we started to become lovers by kissing and fondling each other we had, of course, also covered how the future might be, particularly the short term with me leaving home for university in two weeks time. We had no answers to that or to the longer term issues so we agreed to 'park them and play everything by ear.'

And that's what we did during that marvellous week. We agreed not to talk about the future after the bitch's return and that we would live for the moment letting whatever was going to happen just happen. As he said one night.

"There's nothing we can do about the future," to which I replied, giggling.

"So let's fuck instead."

But that I had found out the very first night was not what we really did. It wasn't fucking like it had been with the three guys, well two boys and a man, I had been with previously, it was making love and until my father had me I had no idea whatsoever of the difference.

The first night after so much 'will we and won't we' discussion it was me that made it happen. In tears, having kissed and fondled each other to the point where my arousal was higher than I had experienced before and dad was fully erect he had got cold feet and wanted to stop. That was unthinkable and without further ado I had pulled my tee shirt off and was offering him not just my B cup breasts but my entire body as well. It worked and we went to his and her bedroom and we had sex.

We made love at precisely ten fifteen. I recalled noting the time on the alarm clock and thinking, 'I will remember that forever.' The sex wasn't anything special in technique, length or style, in fact it was quite straightforward. I had already taken my tee off and as we had kissed downstairs he'd removed my bra so in the bedroom there were only my jeans and panties to be removed along with all of his clothes. That didn't take long and marvellously quickly we were both naked lying on the bitch's and his bed.

I remember there being lots and lots of kissing as our bare bodies invigorated themselves against each other and as I marvelled at the thickness of my father's dick that I held and stroked in more of a reverential than lustful way. I was in awe of its beauty and him altogether. What had happened up to then that evening didn't seem possible. It was like a dream and lying there in his arms my youthfully slim body, pre-childbirth, but still full, B cup breasts and unshaved, bikini line only trimmed pussy all at his disposal I felt as if I was in ecstasy.

After a degree of attention to my breasts with his hands and mouth and my hardened, prominent nipples that he sucked so beautifully he rolled on top of me. Nestling between my legs that I opened for him I had those wonderful pre- penetration moments when the head of a man's cock presses against the wetness of the woman's labia gently easing them open. Our arms around each he was holding me tightly making me feel so wanted and secure as he whispered.

"Ok my darling," to which I replied.

"Yes daddy, yes I am so very, very ok."

Then, unlike the boys I had been with before he slowly and considerately eased his way inside me. Moving inexorably upwards I felt as though I was being filled, the word stuffed coming to mind as the wondrous sensations rushed through me. Once in as far as he could go and the pressure of his pubic bone was right onto my clit he stopped and again enquired.

"Ok Jay?"

"Mmmmm yes, it's lovely," I told him, running my hand through the hair on the back of his neck. Tentatively, as I was still not confident about my role in having sex with him, I slid my other hand down past his waist and nearly onto his buttocks that I was too shy to caress fully or squeeze as I wanted to do.

Then he started moving. Kissing the side of my face, my lips and then my shoulders he rhythmically started making wondrous love to me. Almost as soon as he started I began to cum I couldn't help it. Both the physical and emotional stimulations were and had been all evening so intense and extreme that my body seemed to explode, I started to cry and shake, almost convulse as wave after wave of such powerful feelings exploded inside my body and mind.

"Are you ok my darling?" he asked as he remained rigid after sliding as deeply into me as he could go.

"Yes, yes daddy, yes I am but it's so wonderful so marvellous," I babbled grabbing his face with both hands and planting little kisses all over it.

"Good are you near?"

"Yes more than that, I'm cumming."

"Oh baby, baby," he sighed sliding slowly almost all the way out just leaving the bulbous head of his cock snuggled between my lips and then surging quite quickly deep into me again. At the same time his hand gripped the cheek of my bum quite firmly and his mouth found my nipple.

All of that put me right over the top and my orgasm exploded. It was like nothing I had experienced before. Arching my back and squeezing my legs together as if trying to entrap his cock permanently in me, I may have screamed or perhaps grunted loudly and moaned at the pleasure he was giving me.

"Come on my darling, let go, cum for me, cum for daddy," he said, pumping his cock up and down inside me then holding it rigid as I reached the crescendo of my orgasm.

As I went over the peak of it and slowly came down the other side still with his gorgeous, pleasure giving cock rigid inside me I was shaking and shuddering as he held and kissed me whispering comforting words into my ear.

"Oh dad, oh daddy, oh my god," I groaned in amazement at the sheer extent and intensity of the sexual pleasure he was giving me.

We lay still as my climax subsided for a while only to then flare up again as the slightest movement by either of us moved his cock against the nerves ends inside my pussy to send more waves of stimulation through me.

"You didn't cum did you?" I asked him half knowing the answer.

"No my darling, but don't worry about me, there's plenty of time," he replied so caringly.

He had been taking the weight from me by leaning onto his elbows but still embedded in me he rolled us onto our sides.

"Much better view here," he grinned looking into my eyes then moving his body back a little to look at my breasts, one of which he cupped and then kissed adding. "Mmmm much better," which made me smile and sort of glow with pleasure at the compliment.

We didn't talk much but just lay there as gradually the tremors and shuddering subsided. He seemed to realise before me what was happening and whispered. "Ok now Jay?"

"Mmmm yes," I muttered wondering what was going to happen now as I had not had this happen with the others I had slept with. With them either, he had cum first sometimes leaving me high and dry or, occasionally we had cum together or, a couple of times one of us hadn't managed it so this was a completely new situation for me.

Reaching down and gripping me under my knee he pulled my leg up so that it rested on his hip then started to thrust in and out of me slowly but purposefully.

"Ok darling."

"Yes it's lovely," I smile kissing him on the lips.

"It won't take long," he murmured, starting to move quicker and deeper.

He surged deep into me then pulled nearly all the way out so that the bulbous head was just between my lips and would then thrust all the way in again. He had put both arms round me and was gripping both of my cheeks pulling me more firmly onto his cock. It was awesome and so different to the other times I had been fucked. I started to cum again which of course he recognised and he gasped.

"Oh yes Jay, yes my darling cum with me cum together"

As he said that he thrust himself into me as far as he could go and held himself rigid as his cock exploded and his cum spurted deep inside me and we orgasmed together.

Again, so unlike any of the others I had been with previously dad didn't pull out almost immediately he was finished. He held, stroked and comforted me letting his erection subside and his cock slip out of its own accord. He did go to the toilet as I did too but apart from that we were in each other's arms all night. We dozed for a while and did it again before drifting off into our night's sleep around midnight.

It was such a wonderful experience actually sleeping with him and feeling his legs and bum, arms, hands and body and really just being with him in such an intimate and sexually overt a situation knowing that this would be mine for the next few days. And of course waking up but still being sleepy and feeling an erection against my bottom and his hand cupping my breasts was simply amazing. I rolled over to face him and we kissed long and deep as our hands roamed over the other's body before once again he was entering me and once more we had a beautiful mutual orgasm.

"What time do you have to leave for work?" I asked as we recovered.

"I have a meeting at ten at a company that's on my way so I don't need to leave until nine thirty or so."

"Good so let me cook breakfast, I am starving."

"Well you didn't eat much of the Thai last night did you?"

Kissing him and pressing my bare breast against his hairy chest I replied.

"No, I was far too nervous to eat."

"I was too, It was weird."

We chatted for a while exchanging kisses and caresses until I said.

"Right you shower and get dressed and I'll do breakfast, ok?"

Just in my shorty, red silk dressing gown with a tie at the waist I delighted in cooking the eggs and bacon and toast to send 'my man' off for a day's work.

The rest of the week was almost as wonderful as that first night, although I doubt that any girl who has a father complex could consider anything matching the time they first made love. But the week, in a way, was the first time for everything.

"Is this ok Jayne?" he asked the next night as he slid downwards his lips tracing a path from my breasts, down my chest across my waist over my tummy to come to rest on my pubes.

It was after we had eaten the lamb chop dinner I had cooked following us having had sex in the lounge immediately he came home.

Although I had not had much oral sex either way with my previous lovers, I was very curious about it and immediately I knew what he meant and what he wanted.

Holding his head I groaned.

"Oh yes, yes please my darling."

The first touch of his mouth and tongue on the lips of my pussy was like an electric shock in the intensity of the sensations it sent through me. As strong as they were, however, they palled, not into insignificance but, considerably when his tongue and maybe his teeth as well found and did something to my clit.

"Oh fuck, oh god," I moaned gripping his head tightly in both hands.

The searingly intense, incredibly sexual sensations kept roaring through my body as in addition to his mouth and magic tongue his fingers joined in. Rubbing, stroking, probing and gently pinching my pussy, my bottom and the insides of my thighs he sent me completely and utterly over the top and made cum so very, very heavily, it was incredible.

That week with the bitch away, just dad and me together and all the sex any woman could want really was sublime and probably the most enjoyable week of my life. I hardly went out and then just to shop for 'my man and me', I didn't see any friends but kept in contact mainly by phone, it was before emails really got going and ages before texts or social media and I looked after the home and him. In return, I would smile as I was doing the cooking or washing and ironing his stuff, he looked after my every sexual need.

And that he did but not just satisfied all my sexual needs but taught me so much..

However, there was one near major hiccup when our cleaning lady came and went to strip the beds to wash the sheets. It was purely by chance that I saw her in the main bedroom with 'our bed' turned down that it hit me. 'Fuck' I thought my bed hasn't been slept in at all and the sheets will be as pristine as they were when she changed them earlier. As she was cleaning mum and dad's bathroom I went and rolled around on my bed messing it up so hopefully it would look slept in. She didn't say anything or give me any dirty looks so I guessed I just about got away with it.

"You don't have to darling," he said the next night when I repeated his slithering down the body action and held his cock close to my face.

"I want to dad, please."

It seemed so incongruous to be asking my father if I could suck his cock and quite naturally I suppose that he agreed. This was pretty new territory for me as I had not given any of the three guys I'd had sex with a blow job. I am sure that oral sex generally and blow jobs in particular were nowhere near as popular back in the late eighties and early nineties as they are now, we were just not as sexually adventurous as modern youth and of course the Internet was in its infancy so access to porn was not as easy as it is today.

I held it in both hands just inches from my face and almost reverently looked at it thinking, 'this is where I came from' before gently kissing the very tip of it. Groaning with pleasure he held my head threading his fingers into my blonde, shoulder-length hair almost pushing my glasses off.

I didn't really know what to do so I let my instincts take over. Holding the shaft with one hand and cupping his balls with the other I kissed down its length then back up again several times before slightly changing tack and licking it instead of kissing it. It seemed to be having the desired effect as he was pleasingly squirming and moaning as he fondled my head.

"Oh my darling that's wonderful," he groaned.

I had no idea of how to give a blow job and as to whether I should actually, suck, blow or what and what we should and would do about his ejaculation. But again instincts took over and once I had him in my mouth and I realised that was simply a surrogate pussy but doing more of the work. However, I got the hang of what to do pretty quickly. So, not long after I had taken him into my mouth, which was not that easy as I had to open it very wide to take his girth, I was bobbing my head up and down alternating between taking it as far in as it would go without it choking me to almost taking it out and squeezing it with my lips. I maintained a steady rhythm that gradually he found and adapted to as he began to, what I had heard guys say, fuck my face.

As we worked to the same rhythm and I fondled and stroked the lower part of his lovely cock and his balls I understood the beauty and excitement of giving oral sex. His moaning and sighing, squirming and thrusting in and out of my mouth and his hands on my head signified the massive amount of pleasure and excitement I was giving him and that made me feel fantastic.

I could tell by his movements and sounds that he was getting near and somehow it popped out of my mouth. I didn't know whether to put it back in or what but that was solved by his hand gripping his cock almost on top of mine. We were lying side by side as he started wanking himself holding my hand on his cock. He grunted

"Can cum on your tits Jayne?"

That surprised me because although I had heard that men liked cumming on their lover's body and twice it had happened to me no one had asked if they could do it. Once a guy had spurted onto my hand and jeans when I got his cock out and the other had cum onto my stomach as he was putting the rubber on. Neither, though had, as far as I knew wanted to do it onto me as dad was asking. Momentarily, I wondered why he would want to do that but I didn't hesitate long for to my sexually underdeveloped mind the idea was exciting. And as we continued masturbating his lovely cock it hit me that I wanted him to do it. Not really because I thought it would do much for me, but if he would get pleasure from it then I wanted to give him that pleasure although I couldn't understand just what that pleasure would be, some form of marking maybe I thought.

"Yes dad yes you can , you can cum on me anywhere."

"Oh god Jay," he groaned, altering his permission so his cock was just beneath my tits which gave me an idea.

I removed my hand from beneath his and looking into his eyes I pushed my tits together. Smiling, I whispered. "How about here daddy, between my tits."

"Oh my god yes please," he sighed as he altered his position again, so now he was lying on top of me his cock pressed against my lower chest.

I pushed my tits together and like the naughty daughter I was I suppose I smiled at him and whispered.

"Why not fuck these daddy."

He positioned his erection in the middle of my chest between my boobs so that the tip was just three or four inches from my chin. I pushed my boobs together enveloping it between them.

"Go on then," I said as he leaned forward and supported himself on his elbows either side of my body.

"Oh my darling," he groaned from above my head as he started using my cleavage as a surrogate pussy and started sliding in and out of it. Being sexually still fairly naive I wasn't quite sure what I was getting out of turning my cleavage into a something for him to fuck. Of course there was some sensation from the friction of his erection and looking down and seeing the bloated head of his cock poking out from between my tits to almost reach my jaw before sliding back again into the groove again was an erotic sight, but there was no super sensation like when he was in me. But having his body firmly planted on mine and his erection between my full, sensitive breasts, hearing him sighing and moaning with pleasure and having his hands in my hair and on my face were all so intimate that I felt my arousal growing. I was realising that giving pleasure and helping my dad gain sexual enjoyment from me and my body was such an intimate experience that combined they aroused and excited me. The sensation and feelings were more akin to what I gained from sucking him than when he was inside me.

"Is it good dad?" I heard myself asking him as he slightly increased the pressure and pace of his thrusts.

"Oh yes my darling yes, yes yes," he groaned adding. "I am near so near."

"Good."

"You don't mind if I cum?"

"No, no, not at all cum daddy, cum for me."

He let out a quite loud grunt and groan. "I am Jay, I am."

"Good cum for me, cum for Jayney daddy, cum on me."

Then he did. As he got to the end of a thrust between my tits he held himself there rigid and still as his cock spurted several strings of spunk firstly onto my chest where my neck started but then onto my chin and lips and a final one that soared up onto my cheek and onto the lens of my glasses.

The rest of our time as full, sexual partners was sublime. We had sex two or three times each day with the focus of the foreplay more and more being on oral which to my inexperienced mouth and pussy, we perfected.

12