Just My Dad and Me - Perfect! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was aching for him to touch me sexually. My nipples were pounding with the need to be sucked, chewed and pinched and my breasts felt twice their size and so full and heavy. I was tingling everywhere as my entire body was preparing itself for sex. In my juvenile mind I was thinking like a woman as I kept telling myself, 'I want my dad to fuck me.'

But again he didn't take the initiative as my boyfriends had so we stayed like that standing in each other's arms our bodies pressed together. I was wondering whether I should do something as I had with one guy last year when I was on holiday in Greece. I wanted to and I nearly did, but just couldn't pluck up the courage to take the lead. He had always done that in every aspect of my life bar one, sex and now it was up to him to take it in that as well.

He had his arms around me, one round my shoulders the other my waist, both mine were round his neck thus stretching my boobs and making them squash more firmly against his chest. Our bodies were touching pretty much all the way from our mouths to our feet. I was in near ecstasy in his arms, being kissed by him and with his lovely feeling erection stimulating my stomach; I squirmed gently against it and ran my fingers through the thickness of his hair on the back of his neck.

I felt his hand on my waist move downwards a little, his fingers resting on the top of the back pocket on my jeans. I held my breath wondering what would come next. It moved a little further over the border of the institching around the pocket and onto the middle of it. I intensified my kiss saying silently.

'I love you daddy, please touch me.'

He must have heard my silent plea and reacted to me writhing my breasts against his chest and my stomach on his erection for his fingers slid down further onto the fullness of the left cheek of my bottom. It just rested there for a few moments as neither of us moved. Then not too obviously I pushed back against it accepting his unsaid request to fondle me. He rubbed me there and that made me groan. Presumably emboldened he squeezed the flesh of my cheek and I groaned louder, pushed myself harder against his erection and whispered.

"Yes daddy, yes."

His other hand slid inside my tee shirt at the back sending a bolt of sensations through me as it stroked my bare flesh making me sigh and groan even louder than earlier, it felt so good. That in turn made me squirm even harder against his erection which, in contrast to my earlier sex with the other boys, I found myself desperately, almost, wanting to see and hold.

But then suddenly and completely out of the blue things changed. He stopped the kiss, his body stiffened, he let go of my bum and slipped his hand out from my tee shirt and moving away from me groaned.

"Oh Jayne, my darling we can't."

With my hands on his arms I looked at him and saw that he was near to tears.

"What dad, what is it?"

"We mustn't, it's wrong."

"Dad, it's wonderful, it can't be wrong."

"But darling it is both morally and legally."

"That's all bollocks."

"It's not love both specifically ban fathers and daughters."

"Ban them doing what?"

He seemed to hesitate a moment or two before blurting out. "Having sex together."

"How would anyone know?"

"I don't know but if it got out it would ruin your life."

"I don't care, I want us to make love," I blurted out, at last saying it and really acknowledging for the first time that I wanted that and adding. "And that's what you want as well isn't dad?"

"Yes of course but I daren't admit it, even to myself."

"Well now we both have so.....?"

"But Jayne, oh sod, I don't know. Let's clear up here then go into the lounge."

"Why go in there? Why clear up here, let's leave it."

"No I, we need to think and talk."

"What's there to think about we both want to don't we?"

"Jayne, Jayne," he groaned. "If anyone found out, what about mum?"

"Fuck her you know I hate her."

"You mustn't say that."

"Well she doesn't like me so I can."

"It would kill her, you know she has high blood pressure.

I nearly said that I hoped she found out then and that I might tell her, but managed to hold back from going that far.

I started sulking when we began clearing up the little crockery we had used for the takeaway. Reluctantly, I helped him and followed him in silence into the lounge where we sat opposite each other, me on a sofa, him on a large chair with a glass-topped coffee table between us. I was close to tears and felt annoyed, frustrated and confused. I was thinking how could he go this far and then stop, how unfair it was and like the rather spoiled young woman I was, why couldn't I have what I wanted so badly? I didn't speak or catch his eyes for a while until he said.

"Jayne this will do no good."

"What won't?"

"You going into a depression."

"I'm not in a depression."

"Well whatever, we need to talk about it like two adults."

And talk we did. He kept the distance between us like the two adults he had said we should be and sipping our wine we went round and round the houses really getting nowhere. However, at one time I managed to say in the manner I had used when being the chair of the debating society at school.

"Summing up dad, we are both attracted to each other and have been imagining for some time having sex together right?"

"Yes Jay, but that sounds so cold when you say it like that, it's more than just sex for me."

"I know it is for me as well," I muttered starting to cry again.

He stood up and started moving towards me. I stood as well. He took me in his arms and we kissed.

"I am in love with you Jay," he whispered.

"Of course; you're my father and I'm your daughter."

"No my darling, I mean as a woman, a man loving a woman."

Hearing those lovely words my heart pounded so loud and I gushed back.

"Oh dad, dad, yes, I love you too so much."

"And my darling, that's the real problem."

"Why, how?" I asked planting little kisses all over his face.

"Because I love you and that'll show and I'll want to be with you all the time."

"But you want me sexually as well though don't you as I do you?"

"Yes dear, yes of course more than anything in the world."

"Good and no one need know do they?"

"No, no I suppose not."

"I would never, ever tell anyone would you?"

"No, but these sort of things always get out?"

"How do you know there may be loads doing it."

"Yes could be, but what of the future Jay?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happens after we start."

"Fuck that dad, let the future look after itself."

"Oh Jayne, my darling you make it sound so easy."

"Dad, it is so easy, easy as falling off a log."

"No Jayne, no it isn't that easy," he groaned holding his head in his hands and looking at the carpet.

"Dad, dad, dad, it is that easy really, believe me," I said softly. "It's this easy my love," I went on whispering. "Look at me dad," as I took hold of the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it up, over my head and off.

"Oh my god my darling," he moaned and just before we kissed I whispered.

"It is this easy really, make love to me daddy, please make love to me."

Standing front of my father in just my white diaphanous bra and blue jeans I whispered in almost a sigh.

"Daddy, please make love to me."

I was in his arms as we kissed. My full, for a nineteen-year-old, B+ cup breasts felt so heavy as they were squashed against his chest.

"Oh my darling," he whispered into my ear, almost knocking my rimless, glasses off. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I am sure very, very sure."

We kissed again and all my mind could think of was that the desire I had for my father was about to be fulfilled; he was going to fuck me, but now after our confessions about loving each other it wouldn't be just a fuck, it would be making love together.

This time there was absolutely no mistaking the sexual intention of the kiss as our open mouths and tongues duelled, I writhed my stomach against his lovely erection that he thrust at me and I squirmed my breasts against his chest. My hands ran through his hair, up and down his back then inside his blue polo shirt while his grabbed and squeezed the cheeks of my bum with one hand as the other fiddled with my bra strap.

"Take it off, please take my bra off," I whispered into his ear as I realised that I wanted him to see my breasts. I wanted to show them to him and for him to see just how much of a woman I had become for they were full and round with very prominent nipples.

Like the guys I had been with he fumbled with the clasp and I was just about to help him when I felt the bra loosen. Pulling my body away from his I let the bra straps slip over my shoulders and I shrugged them down my arms and let it fall to the floor off.

"Oh Jay they are lovely," he sighed, making me feel so good as he stared at my thirty four inch B cup breasts. I arched my back a little and milking the moment I said.

"Oh daddy, do you think so really?"

Running his fingertips across them he whispered.

"Oh yes my baby, yes they are beautiful," he whispered as he bent forward and kissed them before licking and then sucking each nipple as I cradled his head in my hands.

"Take me to bed daddy please."

"Yes my darling," he smiled, taking my hand and heading towards the stairs. "Wait here ," he said when we go to the bottom of them. Leaving me he locked the front door and returning and holding me in his arms he smiled and said. "You never know, don't want Peter walking in on us do we?"

"God no," I muttered the mention of my brother reminding me of the enormity of what we were about to do and that made my legs a little wobbly as I started to walk upstairs in front of my father. "Hold on," I said letting go of his hand, turning and going back down the stairs.

"What's up, where you going?" he asked sounding worried.

"Also just in case," I grinned picking up my tee shirt and bra.

"Clever girl," he smiled putting his arm around me and kissing me. "Ok Jay?"

"Yes."

"You are sure aren't you."

I kissed him on the mouth and whispered. "Yes daddy I am more sure about this than anything."

"Good girl, let's go."

The next few hours were like magic.

Our clothes just seemed to fall off our bodies as if with wills of their own and soon after going into mum and dad's bedroom, we were both naked. I knew his body, well most of it, so his nicely hairy chest, toned muscles, abs and flat stomach were no big surprise but of course the delicious looking, bigger than I had seen before erection thrusting up his stomach almost to his navel was a surprise and what a lovely one that was!

As we kissed and he pushed my knickers down naturally I held and stroked it. What a lovely feeling that was.

Gently and slowly he eased us towards the bed and we lay on it naked. I was quivering with excitement and expectation as our bodies rubbed together from where our mouths and tongues writhed, past where my breasts were squashed firmly against his chest, over where his thick erection was pressing into my flat stomach and along our entwined legs.

As our hands roamed over the other's body, we were almost continuously kissing, breaking that only for his mouth to find my breasts and nipples and for us to exchange.

"Are you on the pill Jayne?"

"Yes of course," as he rolled on top of me in preparation for the big no, the massive, magic moment.

As I opened my legs and he slid between them with the bulbous head of his cock nestling against my soaked lips it didn't occur to me that there had been little foreplay. There'd been hardly any caressing of my breasts, sucking of my nipples or his fingers going inside me and certainly he had not attempted to go down on me. Equally, he had not asked and I hadn't even considered sucking or licking him and taking his cock into my mouth. But on the other hand, we had been indulging in one form of foreplay for years and another when he had the erection as we were dancing and yet a third since he came home from work today. There was no need for anything further now. Other things could happen later all that we both so desperately wanted and equally powerfully needed was to make love and with him telling me how much he loved me he sank his gorgeous cock into me and lovingly fucked me to a wonderful orgasm.

12