Just My Dad and Me - Perfect! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into a pattern.

He would come home from work earlier each day as the week went on and we would have sex immediately he came in. Generally this was not a long session but one of urgency and I loved that. It made me feel so grown up and wonderful that as we had not seen each other or had sex for eleven hours or so that we needed each other so desperately that we would have it downstairs.

Once it was in the entrance hall with me standing with my back against the wall and my panties firstly around my ankles and then on the floor when, without thinking I wrapped both my legs around his waist. Another evening I was again fully dressed and he bent me forward over the back of the sofa in the lounge, rolled my skirt up, pulled my knickers down and took me from behind. That was my first time like that and it was fantastic. After that I was ready for him when he came home and one night I was naked and on another I wore the sexy, black gear one of my boyfriends had bought me as a Christmas present.

Then, after the dinner that I would have prepared we might watch some TV or he would take some calls from his business colleagues in the US and then go to bed to watch the News and Ten; all very grown up stuff. We both slept naked so we rarely got to the end of the news before we had very loving and romantic sex always with some quite extensive foreplay that, quite frankly I think I was beginning to enjoy as much as the actual sex.

Dad, being in his mid-forties at the time, was really a once a time guy. He did manage it twice a couple of times, but I think we both felt it was better to restrict it to the once and have a very satisfying time than attempt a 'second coming' and risk the outcome.

All but one day when he had to leave very early we would then have sex in the morning when we woke up. That was a very tender and caring sex but inevitably rather hurried so there was little foreplay.

So we established and enjoyed our pattern of living so intimately together and having sex three times a day. And then the bitch came home and everything changed!

The first night was awful. Not just because I missed our early evening, exciting sex, sleeping with him and having our later loving sex nor really of being alone in bed but more because he was in bed with her and fuck knows what they were doing. I could hardly bear it.

The next day and night were no better as I could not get us alone together and other than some lingering glances and his hand on my back as he kissed me goodnight when I went to bed just after nine and masturbated imagining he was with me we could do nothing. As we were not able to be alone long enough to talk in any depth, my imagination went crazy. At times I was convinced I heard noises that meant he was fucking her and at others I thought it was all a game and that he really did love her and not me. I was depressed and moody, I couldn't talk civilly to her and was scared to look at or talk to him in case either, I gave the game away to her about my feelings or, I saw a sign that we were over and that I had just been a fling.

During the week she was away I had dreaded the time when I would go off to uni as I knew I would miss him so much. Now, though with her around and in bed with him I could hardly wait to go.

Over the short time before the due date we managed to make love a few times but, of course it was usually hurried and generally unsatisfactory. Additionally, we almost got caught a couple of times.

On the Saturday after she came home they were up early while I languished in bed having no desire whatsoever to face the world let alone them. Saturday, almost religiously was their golf day. Not together though, no at their snobby club that hardly ever happened it was the 'chaps and the ladies' in separate groups; stupid fucking game.

As I lay in bed in pajama shorts and a thin top listening to them having breakfast I was mulling over what to do today when suddenly I heard dad say.

"No I'm not playing today, I've got a twinge in my back and loads of work to do."

I was out of bed and in my shower in a flash knowing for sure that was a pack of lies. She went and was hardly at the end of the road when he was knocking on my door.

We were both naked on my bed within what seemed like seconds and he was about to go down on me when we heard a car in the drive. He got up and looked out the window.

"Fuck it's her," he groaned as we heard the key in the front door.

She came upstairs calling out to him that she'd forgotten something and it was just as she passed my half open door that he managed to do up his trousers.I have no idea and care probably even less whether she suspected anything or not as I got back into bed and he sat on is as we chatted about my impending departure.

There were a couple of other near misses. One was with the cleaner when we were having a serious snog and she walked in on us and we had to change that to a fatherly hug and the other was with my brother. He was staying the night without his wife, mum was out at some committee thing at her golf club, probably a lesbian orgy, I thought, and he had gone to bed as he had a meeting very early the next morning. We were in the lounge and naturally being alone we were kissing. Daft as it sounds the door was shut and we heard it opening and Peter came in. We stopped kissing in time but dad's hand was on an area of my leg where dad's hands shouldn't be. Nothing was said and later when we discussed it neither of us were sure whether he'd actually seen anything so when he fucked me later we left the door ajar.

The day of my departure to uni was tomorrow.

I now felt a lot better about our relationship and I was dreading being away from him and not even being able to see him let alone touch him and have the secret kisses and caresses we had been having several times most days. And these happened even with mum in the house. Twice when she was in the shower we kissed and he fondled my breasts and got them out of my bra kissing them and sucking my nipples. Another time when she was cutting the small kitchen lawn as we called it with the noisy electric mower, we sat in the spare bedroom that overlooked it kissing. He got bolder which was precisely what I wanted and his hand went up my skirt and mine went into his flies. And to the welcoming sound of the electric lawn mower we masturbated each other to a lovely mutual climax.

I was travelling the hundred or so miles to the uni with a friend from school. We were going in my Mini that dad had bought me for the straight A grades I had achieved to get to the 'redbrick' university. I had, though, joked to him one night in bed when the bitch was away, it could have been an inducement to let him into my knickers! And as he had replied laughing. "Well it worked then."

As I did my packing on the day before we were due to leave I regretted the decision and wished he could have taken me. That would have meant a couple of hours at least alone in the car, the chance to find somewhere quiet to have some car sex and maybe a quick one in my room. But that was not to be.

Luckily mum had a hair appointment the afternoon before I was due to leave so dad and I could make love. We used my bed to avoid my smell, which we were sure the bitch would pick up, getting on the sheets of their bed, and we had some extensive foreplay well more middle play really as we were fucking within minutes of her leaving.

Luckily dad decided to go off to work before I left around ten. I am not sure how I would have handled saying goodbye to him with her watching. As it was he was able to come into my bedroom while the bitch was still in bed, kiss me long and lovingly, fondle my breasts and give me a quick but nice orgasm with his fingers. Then just before he left he whispered.

"I'll come down soon and stay the night in a hotel, you'll be able to get away I assume."

12