All Comments on 'Just Once'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
Booboo12629Booboo126298 days ago

Another instance of setting up the story and then just mailing in a brief finish. You waste your readers’ time by not finishing the story. I’m done reading your material.

bacchant2bacchant2about 1 month ago

A good balance of plot and revenge, enjoyed it greatly. Don't think you need to write sex in LW when it's about revenge or punishment.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Skipped the sex scene. Not a writer in LW can write a sex scene without a number of readers laughing their asses off. Sex is so personal you can never write a good sex scene for all readers. This one was skiable for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good concept, but there was too much time was spent with the cheaters having sex. I had to skip through most of that part. Disgusting! You should have limited that to a small paragraph. Put more time into Mason's beating, and the aftermath with regrets by the cheaters, Mason's firing, reactions from her family and maybe a new woman for Jake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What anon below me wrote (2 months ago). There's a time for reconciliation & a time for not putting up with the "it's only sex/ doesn't mean anything/ ... your fragic male ego" shit. This author did it very well. But while the guy got the life almost beat out of him, the wife really got nothing more than a divorce & the distain of her co-workers, friends, & family. Somehow there should've been more. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good no cuck wimp MC, author's like Ohio, capvigurl,slirpuff should learn from you.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox5 months ago

Mason is a first class ashole, but Joyce is 1000 times lower. He didn't rape her, drug her or blackmail her. He convinced her to cheat by talking to her and asking her to betray her husband with him.

HE didn't swear a sacred oath before God, family and friends to be faithful to Jake .. SHE did that. HE didn't betray Jake .. SHE did. However, HE gets beaten half to death, and SHE loses a husband she neither loved nor respected. Am I the only one who sees a total lack of proportionality here? Mason deserved what he got, but Joyce deserved to pay a similar price. In the end, the lying, cheating skank lost nothing she values.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It ended as it should. They played and then paid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To niceallover, you say "let's not forget how many men have done it....'it was only sex' ". And what? BOTH women and men TRY to use that line. Neither is right. That is why it is called "cheating" and being "unfaithful".

NicealloverNiceallover6 months ago

This is an age old story that I never get tired of reading about. I think it is the narrative that makes this tale top notch. The description of the game is very good and the mindset of the victim is really well executed. I know that she broke her marriage vows and the way she did it was unforgivable but let’s not forget how many men have done it and have reconciled with their spouse. They blame the whore who seduces them. “It was only sex.”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful writing, however the story makes the male seducer the main antagonist and vilified all his actions as evil. At the same time the author softens and eroticises the cheating as if some how justifying it, because it was loving and passionate. There will always be men looking to seduce women some with good intentions some with bad. The fact is, the majority of sin, or blame should be placed on the wife as it was she who broke a vow, a vow being a "lifetime promise to (God,family,friends,husband)" on top of cheating she also, lied, deceived, humiliated, and insulted the one person that she'd sworn to love, honor, and respect. So stories like this that continue to always feminize the story by vilifying the actions of the men, and justify those of the women will always loose a couple stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My favorite part of these stories, us when wifey finds out her “ new soul mate”, is fucking other women at the same time. It didn’t state that in this story, but it was implied.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A rather sad one dimensional story. No real character development and a rather abrupt BTB ending.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

10 Big Blazing star for writer! Great Writing, Great Story, Great Plot, Great payoff, Great Ending, I love a happy ending, Great Effort. Thanks, Good Job! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The end is what I liked. The wife was right out of the delusional wife handbook. "Do you love the predator" It was a well written and told story. For those who say it was predictable I ask" What about most of the BTB stories isn't? I love the predator to get smashed nuts...Just love it,,,

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[14.07.23]

Fun Stuph!

11/10!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story started out promising but then became a cliché filled BTB. It became very ordinary and devoid of any real emotion or conflict. All but the BTB fetishists will walk away feeling unfulfilled. 3* for being well written.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

WTF? It was just once ... but seriously?

Do you love the man, are you planning on leaving your husband? "No, well I don't know, I am confused. I don't think so, maybe."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She proved she was a whore and Jake had pictures to prove it. I know it's fiction, but she got hers and so didn't her boytoy! Neither one got quite enough...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Overall, I like the story. It was well written. I like the fact that the spouse that cheats and the person who she/he cheated with gets their comeuppance and they are destroyed for a long time. I plan to read some more of this author's stories. I hope they are all as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I tend to love it when the predators get "broken up".

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Glad the seducer get his in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The epilogue was rushed. Would be nice if you would of turned it into a conversation between colleagues or news report or conversation between him and the doctor or his parents and the doctors about his injuries. Maybe even a conversation between him and the husband where he begs before each and every hit, where he sees his disfigured body as more and more hits mangle him.

A further action would be for the wronged husband to tell the other wronged husbands who was to blame for their ruined marriages, maybe even a video recording of the mangled asshole as he details exactly what he did and how many household he ruined, ruining his life completely with family, friends and acquaintances abandoning him for good reason, leaving him, alone, broken and fearful of the next husband that will seek revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Standard fare for a brain-addled slut wife:

"Once is enough, do you love this man? Do you plan to leave Jake?"

"No, well I don't know, I am confused. I don't think so, maybe." Joyce was rambling.

"It was just once though!"

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Just a little FYI, I'm not greek god or even a good looking farmer. But I've had several women during my marriages offer to take me to bed. I've never cheat, not even once. My ex-wife cheated twice, I forgave her once, second time was the last one I'd take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just once I want a story where the husband fucks better with a bigger dick than the other man. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They make Mason and his like out as they are master seducers, whispering in the slut’s ear, secretly marking the husband’s wife, tipping off the husband, gently touching…..etc.etc. Look they see a piece….if its hot they take a shot knowing if the target is a slut they score, a normal wife they get shot down. It’s not complicated….just a game of numbers. Sluts fuck, normal wives don’t….they aren’t talked into it or seduced….these aren’t 18 year olds. Write stuff that has real world circumstances that DO motivate people to act…..stop with the Lothsarios and the dumb as a rock women. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good God, yet another “loving wife” who caves into adultery so easily, with so little thought, with so little effort on the part of the predator, as if she has no brain, no love, no moral compass, and no bullshit detector. Sorry, without some intense dissatisfaction on her part, which the author made sure we knew did not exist, a woman like Joyce wouldn’t cheat. She would easily recognize the “predator moves” the asshole was making, and shut him down. This story makes no psychological or emotional sense.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Niceaplover: i call bullshit. Men and women both have cravings and both have a brain... the idea men have no control is bull. There's mo reason a man cannot do the right thing just as there's no reason a woman cannnot. Society may vie it differently and that's the big issue. But i have never cheated or come close and yes I've had the opportunity.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Why would The Predator work so hard* to ‘make Sweetie his’ when he informed Hubby after a few (NOT one) sessions?

*Well, yeah … what a tough job (if you pick your parents right to pass on length & girth!)

Hubby Jake might consider dating Sweetie (non-exclusively) after the divorce! The Predator deserved his fate but he did leave Sweetie VALUE ADDED! I will trade ‘no longer impressed by my size’ for Deep Throat and Anal with an Ex w/Benefits.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes two to cheat! Instead of fixing the problem at home, she fixed it permanently. She is very lucky she was not found with Mason in his car. Well done. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

The second reading makes me feel sorry for Joyce. She sinks into sin so readily. If. a woman seduces a man we tend to forgive him because he couldn’t resist the temptation but a woman can’t be forgiven or trusted ever again.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Hoist by his own petard! I love it, five stars.

Hard to believe it didn’t catch up to him earlier with need to keep giving Batman clues to his crimes.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

To the Anonymous below me.

Bro, this is fucked up. Cheating is bad, but acid on the face and setting people on fire? No wonder she cheted. I can only imagine what type of family you have here.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

better the second time

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

In my humble opinion, it wasn't a bad story at all. Sure the concept was not at all original, -but then it doesn't have to be now does it? Just look at all the "February Sucks" Saga! It seemed like that story spawned a thousand-and-one follow-on's, follow-throughs, and re-imaginings and the overwhelming majority were highly entertaining, not to mention inspiring many other stories!

Yes the concept behind the ending was satisfying to the poetic-justice fans (where I confess my sympathies lie) and to some degree the BTB crowd, but I concur that it did feel as if the author was under pressure of time, to get it finished in a frenzied race against the clock! The whole of the finalé did feel indecently hurried.

The author Mr. Jones, gives his location as London, yet although hie writing IS good, he's far too familiar with C&W Hillbilly Redneck slang parody-of English to be English himself, I would have thought, -"is all" instead of `that's all' and then of course, the current piece-de-resistance, the one every modern pseudo just MUST throw in to "fit-in" : He (White-Pigeoned) into her puss, He (international Bird-of-Peace) onto the bed! Just because one ignorant Tyke could not remember that the DIVE just added another 'D' on the end to become DIVED! -it did NOT morph itself into a flaming white bird! . . . But otherwise the story WAS well written. For the first AND the middle sections, the characters WERE described well enough to understand them, even if it was a tad minimalist! And we DID feel the appropriate sympathy/hate as appropriate! . Just that the ending felt somewhat rushed, that's all. Good story though, I would LOVE to see a revised version in the fullness of time!

Bluehorse64Bluehorse64almost 2 years ago

I've read the critique of your work, stating it wasn't long enough or not enough development of characters or events. I disagree. Sometimes, short and succinct work and I think you make them work well. Good read.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

Great build up but ends way too abruptly. One half of a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an EXCELLENT read!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish it were longer and more complete. Pelt like it was leading to something but ended too quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good but should have been longer. A BTB story (which this sort of was) needs to dwell on wife's misery and the set-up and execution of revenge against the bastard who ruined the marriage. Given our legal system, it is all fantasy anyway but authors may as well make it a satisfyingly brutal fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels incomplete 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. With more on the aftermath it could have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another half page or page with the consequences, maybe some dialog of him waking up in the hospital and realising his dick was cut off and was castrated along with some more consequences on the exwife would of made it into a 5 star story. As it stands now it:s only 3 because you rushed the ending.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story but still very sad for all concerned.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 2 years ago

A guy with a 9 inch cock cannot go balls deep in a woman. It's an anatomical impossibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the wife get a report on Jake's MO? That he ruined marriages for fun??

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I liked this BTB story

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

If Jake was Faithful, he has every right to cast the first stone!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ismét befejezetlen....!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Unfinished ending, and of course once again proper justice for lowlife seducer. But nothing but a few tears for the slut. Standard boilerplate for here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Who the fuck comes to a porno site to preach us about sin, infidelity and forgiveness

I guess another repressed cuckold, who comes here to masturbate and once he comes, his growing guilt from his dirty mind, overwhelms him and there he goes... preaching of Christ's words and some other pious shit. Get out of here, you wanker... and don't come back... you repressed asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All phony Cristian hypocrites cheering the fall of the slut, please note that it was over a case of adultery that Jesus said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"...

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I keep seeing comments that the ending was rushed. I disagree, she got busted, she got humiliated and she got thrown out during the divorce. She's not worth the time to get anymore detail than that. We all know the drill, if it was a no fault she got half, if not she got less than half. Kids were teenagers so old enough to choose which parent to live with so he probably got them. Anyway who cares about a cheating slut wife who would throw away her family for a piece of shit like Mason...i liked the way Jake handed Mason too, not like he could beat Joyce anyway, so good enough for me. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did not suffer even close to what she deserved. The slut was " confused" about leaving her husband and kids ? So only 2 stars. Next time really burn the guilty bitch!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great Retribution!!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Another good brb story, revenge on her loved to.more should end like this 5*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Scorched Earth looks like organic gardening next to this BTB! That Mason sent the texts himself was a brilliant plot twist! The guy was a first-class, Grade-AAA, #1 predator. All he was missing was the invisibility suit and spaceship! Great ending for him, too.

.

5+++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a well written story but doesn't spend enough time of the aftermath. It's wrapped up in a rush with more time spent on the wife committing adultery rather than on the ramifications of it. Still the scum BTB trolls, domestic abusers and wife beaters love it

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Love it. She and he got everything coming to them. Divorce laws should punish the one cheating. Even if their children are hurt.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Very well written. I really loved the description and anticipation of all the seduction techniques, Mason used. I thought it to be very erotic. Thank you for such a wonderful and pleasurable read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

That's what a cheating cunt wife and her asshole lover deserve. They're both lucky they are still breathing. This isn't revenge, it's retribution for assholes. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid timriv couldn't get over not taking back his cheating first wife. Now he's commenting against stories that don't portray the husband like the cuck he dreams to be.

JClifeJClifealmost 3 years ago

Excellent version of a cheating wife story. Really enjoyed it. Would have liked to understand more about Joyce's reasoning as to why she did it and also would have liked to hear more about her state of mind and situation after the affair, the divorce, and her family losing respect for her. But leaving it somewhat to the reader to fill in the blanks seems pretty effective also. Given that she never thought through her potential consequences and in fact didn't seem to entertain much guilt about what she had done, she got the outcome she created and if she hadn't have been caught yet it wouldn't have been just once. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The frame of the plot in this story is fine albeit very similar to hundreds of others on Literotica. Unfortunately, the finish work over the frame has some problematic areas. There is a paucity of dialog. The wife's rationale for becoming involved in the affair is murky. To so quickly engage in an overnight and all of the next morning encounter with her lover seems over the top slutty, especially additional sex after she saw the lover had marked her breasts. The content of the note left for her on the front door is juvenile and not in keeping with how the husband is depicted. To the detriment of the story, a post discovery confrontation between husband and wife is omitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 3 years ago
Good outline or rough draft

There is an excellent story in this outline or rough draft if you will. A lot of sex act discussion but very little post discovery interaction between Jake, Joyce, their children and her parents. I can reimagine the story as presented in mere seconds. Could be a great story if expanded. Maybe someone will finish it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
timriv your bio is a lie

you really haven't learned much from life have you? your comments to this story reveal a very foolish man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:timriv

You're an asshole.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

timriv is a pathetic bitch.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
A GOOD STORY, BUT!

RUSHED AT THE END. WHY DID JOYCE DO THIS TO JACK AND THE FAMILY? WHY NO SHOWDOWN BETWEEN JAKE AND JOYCE? IT'S A LITTLE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
A bit short but excellent

I usually reserve a 5 star for stories with both cheaters getting their just reward. She did not get a proper burning but I did like the story. I wanted a bit more revenge and angst from the wife but overall I really liked the story. She was just trash who decided to throw away a lifetime for a cheap fuck. Of course the AP was a big dicked bastard who could fuck her better than she had ever been fucked before. But it is never worth it after the fact. It is so easy to get caught up in the excitement of cheating and the chase. That extra sauce always makes the sex especially good. But choosing that path just makes you a morally bankrupt POS. Work harder at making your marriage exciting instead of taking the easy path towards a cheap thrill by cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

A Baseball Bat would have done the Job also .. Than Toss the Bat in the Bay and get rid of the evidence . Works for Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another author locking out illegally a wife of 20 years

You had twenty solid years and she straid one time. Your punishment far exceeded the cheating. Packing her clothes and throwing them on the lawn . Bullshit. Cops would have let her in and arrested husband..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another good one from this author. Can't believe he writes so many cuck stories.

Jack99Jack99over 3 years ago

Six months later, Jake was leaving his favorite watering hole where he had a few drinks with a couple of friends. He didn't have to worry about that ass Mason, because he had taken his life after losing his dick and balls. But he did look over, and sitting next to the dumpster has his ex-wife Joyce, holding some rotted food. She called out to him. "Hey mister, I'll give you a blowjob for a buck." she cried out. Jake shook his head, the whore didn't even recognize him. Or maybe she'd been blinded by the acid attack he'd heard about after she had cheated on her latest "boyfriend" Tyrone. "Honey - Who was that?" His thin, large-breasted young fiance asked. "No one to be concerned about", he replied. He started up the Jag, and they drove off.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Six months later JaMe was leaving his favorite watering hole where he had a few drinks with a couple friends. As he was putting the keys in his ignition he caught a movement out side his drivers door. As he tuned his head he saw Mason and a 9mm pointed at his head. Four shots rang out, Jake’s head exploded as the bullets ripped through his skull. His body fell forward causing the horn to go off. Mason walked away never to be seen again.

Moral of the story: It’s one thing to get back at someone who wronged you but if you leave them with nothing left to lose you better watch your back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

❤ = 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jake

what are you wearing jake from state farm ,.lol

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
point set match

and a 150 MPH serve on those NUTZ!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Cheaters paid! Loved destruction of testicles!

Caught and paid in full.

No killing too quick.

Live with it cheaters!

Great story enjoyed.

FTDS etc couldn't have done it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hated The Ending

The ending Made a Good Story Bad ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Opinions are like assholes

They're all full of shit! That's my opinion, not that you should care or respond at all.

As it happens, I agree with both positive and negative opinions. Yeah, it's an old, tired plotline, all tropes are. What matters is how it's told, and what the differences are. I thought the seducer blowing the whistle on his own seduction, because he gets off on ruining marriages in general, was a brilliant twist! Not merely some pathetic bastard who's good at talking girls into his bed and nothing else, this guy is a true predator-no, a fucking demon who tempts the wives and drives the husbands into powerful and lasting torment for his own thrills. That one character trait, the fact that they liquefied his nuts, and the brisk straight-to-the-action writing makes this a five-star story for ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@anonymous 3 months ago:

"Hay" yourself asshole. You don't know if you like it or not till AFTER you read it. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Just Can't Fix Stupid

"Joyce returned home late that evening after more than one drink with Mason, she had not done anything inappropriate and Mason had been thoroughly charming." Doesn't seem like this would pass the "would you do it in front of your husband" test, how about in front of mum or dad? Does she lean towards the sun when it shines, maybe an indoor grow light? The man did what he had to do when he had to do it, a shame about Mason. A real shame, a kick in the balls you might say. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hay anonymous readers

If the stories aren't to your liking , why read them? What a bunch of assholes.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Enjoyed It

Good to see a man having a set of balls⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ONE STAR IS AS BAD AS IT GOES

Same old boring no imagination bullshit story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Had A One-Night Affair

It cost me my marriage. Since I was not given a second chance, I have terminated three relationships when they cheated...once. one woman told me that since I wasn't given a second chance, she figured that I was sure to offer her the chance I was never given. She said that if she had known better, she would never have cheated. I have been single now for eleven years. My observation is that women today do not have the ability or the inclination to be monogamous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

What makes you think he kept his testicles. After all "and his testicles, well they would never be of any use again" tends to indicate to me they were not functioning as advertised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But I think Mason got off a little light. Proof of that is that he still had his testicles. He didn’t deserve to keep them. As for the wife being more at fault, I disagree. It’s a rare human who can’t be tempted to cross the line. The line may be different or the bait can be different, but an expert like Mason can usually figure it out and get that fish to take that bait. Joyce’s failing was pure human weakness, Mason’s was pure evil. Who deserves more pain?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The two to tango anon is a complete moron. Let's place the blame squarely where it belongs, the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re two to tango

You would HAVE to be a willing cuckold . Only a small percentage of Men would be a Wimp like you . Go the husband .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ring true

The forced to resign doesn't ring true with the likes of Mason and why would the staff suddenly turn on him,knowing all along what he is like.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Seems to me that everyone got pretty much what they deserved in the end. Can't ask for more than that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Sad, but satisfying.

Mason got what he deserved and the world is better for it. Joyce got what she earned for herself. Jake got pain he did not deserve, but he got freedom from her deception. It's a sad story, but good and well told.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Graphic

The only criticism I have of this story was that the crippling of Mason wasn't anywhere near graphic enough for my dark tastes.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Brilliant BTB

Michaellajones is really a great BTB writer. Unfortunately it doesn't appear he posts on Literotica anymore which is our loss.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Another excellent result.

This is a super justice story! The bitch burnt and the bastard destroyed.

We need more stories like this and a lot less forgiveness or worse crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous