All Comments on 'Just Once'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 6 years ago
Got it right!

This was a very refreshing story in a sea of Chuck crap that has recently seemed to flood the loving wives section. I suspect that in real life that the willing cuckold population is very small, but vocal as they try to justify their aberration. For myself I am of the is she worth dying over school. I'm also willing to accept that for some it's better to just pull up stakes and leave without ever looking back.

Thank you for giving those of us who are not cucks something decent to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes the antidote arrives in the nick of time

After all of the cuck and raac bullshit of the past week , thank you micheallajones for a tale to somewhat even out the scales . It was really needed .

Don't mind all the crap you're gonna get , fuck em !

Especially Fagsdaynight , you know that cuck will sound off because a faithful husband comes out on top . He hates that .

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Too bad he was found alive. A good story for this section. I hope all the wimps take notice of the positive feedback

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ITS LIKE A BONE

a clean break and fast as a blink, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a shitty story.

I don't care that Jake threw her out or that he best a man near death. I have an issue where he isn't arrested and where the judge orders him to return half the shot he stole. And yes, he stole it. He had determined he would cheat her out of the marital assets and frankly, that's bullshit.

Do what you want but be prepared for the cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - whar a sitty story

Oh are you upset?

Too bad, so sad

You feel sorry for a snake who intentionally destroys marriages. The only reason he was caught was his arrogance!

As for wifey...just once? Not hardly and she plannned for numerous return visits.

Except for parts describing sexual conquest

I LOVED THIS STORY!!!!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Good LW story

I enjoyed this author , please come back and share some more .

4.5 = 5 *'s in Literotica Bucks ! ( this was scored on the bell curve ). Supply & Demand principles apply even here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon three down

The wive and lover should read your last sentence

But you are hilarious! Its ok to beat guy almost to death and de-nut him but only if husband is arrested???

I am glad husband got away with teaching the lover a lesson!

As for wife...doubt money of any amount will help her...her kids would get it anyway when in a month's time she ends her own well-deserved suffering.

I am thinking you are female who had similar experience

Lover dumped you so you are glad he was beaten but you are angry that husband divorced you so you are happy your husband was arrested. Thing is, you only need one cheated on male to be on jury to keep mistrials to keep occuring. Fact is you only need one male on jury as long as he is not predator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
***

as btb goes, this was rather dull. the ending was rushed. and you NEED a fucking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeeeep

Pretty much did exactly the same thing as in this story, this muppit would have been charged with theft if all and I do mean all wife's personal things were not returned. All assets, property, bank acc and investments are split 50/50 so nimrod hubby would just have to suck it up. Keep it real dipshit. The only vengeance a spouse can get is to ssend all photos and info to all friends and family. Some other commentor mentions hubby would be arrested well not true, I just lauphed at the detective and told her to prove it and carried on with my work. Suspicion is not good enough for an arrest especially when you got an air tight alibi. Bisides a few fuck ups awsome story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
almost as bad as a huecuck tale

and the author commenting as anon eerily adds suspicion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poorly written

Could not get past the first few paragraphs. Curious as to why the high overall score so went to the end - sure enough, another BTB story that gets high marks regardless of the writing quality.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A good story...

A good story but with some issues...The big one being: why didn't the husband just beat into a pulp the lover boy into a pulp all done in silence? Then he would be a suspect, sure, but as lover boy was fucking a lot of married women, there would have been a lot of other suspects...And almost always this happens the investigation would come to a dead end...But no, he had to ask questions so lover boy would easily know who was beating him up...Did the wife really thought her lover would want something more than a cheap fuck from her? 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
EDITING!

PLEASE get an editor!

"He knew where she was going now and who she was with, he had the guy's address and confirmation she was there." - We read LATER that he had someone following her. All we had before this was, "He had one day to do something about this before he left." It may be cliche, but what's the purpose behind not letting us know he's having her followed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Category Again

B.T.B has its own category and its in fetish.When will you morons learn that.This is for Loving Wives only.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Too short

I enjoyed the somewhat detailed seduction and sex. I also enjoyed seeing some of it through Jake and how he acted decisively.

It was too short and shallow to be really good however.

A lot of gaps can be filled in but in a very good tale, the author eventually fills them in.

The ending was exceptionally short.

Still you have my thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So, what did Jake have to complain about?

After all, Joyce's flirting with Mason had awakened her sexual desires, and Jake was the beneficiary of that; up until the last point, Joyce had done nothing other than flirt back.

Jake was out of town a lot, and Joyce wasn't taking anything away from him. The night she finally screwed Mason, Jake wasn't missing anything since he wasn't home.

The BTB crowd will like this story, but in real life, that rarely happens. In real life, the husband gets really pissed off, but they stay together, and gradually, their lives settle back down into the same routines they had before. Divorces don't usually happen after the first affair, they happen after the second or third.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Four, but

Four stars for the writing, but three unofficial ones for the BTB sentiment. All the bitter divorced guys here love this stuff. It took months to seduce her. Women aren't bullet proof, they fall when enough time and effort is spent. But no, there is no forgiveness and the husband isn't exactly trying very hard. Righteous indignation won't keep him warm at night, and a woman he used to think he loved is broken and wondering what happened. The fault is 90% with the home wrecker. Sure, they beat him to a pulp (that won't keep him warm at night either), but the old BTB mantra "once a cheater always a cheater" wins out here. Two middle-aged sad broken people. Another sad story with no happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@wrong category again

It must really hurt to see a pretty good , not great , little story like this score up in 4.0 - 4.5ish range while the semi fag creampie eating trash you so dearly love languishes down in the lower 2.0 basement . Ordinarily I'd try to spin it nicely , but , ummm , no ! Fuck you , you little bottom feeding Troll ! I'm to busy laughing my Ass off at you .

SelqSelqover 6 years ago
Re: anon "So, what did Jake have to complain about?"

You talk about how in your "real life" only cheating once wouldn't come to divorce, that it would take 2 or 3 times being caught before a divorce would happen.

Not sure what kind of world you live in, but the vast majority of men AND women that I know would only require catching their spouse or significant other cheating once before ending the relationship. And the women are significantly worse about destroying the cheater than most of the men.

Maybe trust isn't that important in your world, or with your friends, family, and associates. Maybe you and yours can get along just fine without being able to trust each other.

The people I am surrounded by consider trust extremely important, and if they can't trust you they won't have anything to do with you, period. And a cheater is the worst because they abuse the trust of someone they claim to love.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
SDBrooks - read agin

"Confused he started to search his phone book." This told me everything. The PI was a friend of his and was in his contact list. He made that call before leaving on his trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real life

Bull people divorce on the first betrayal not sure which planet you live on

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Hey anondiot, cuckold IS the fetish and retribution for breaking a solemn promise is real life. Literotica provides a place we're both have to coexist. There's been a plethora of cuck stories recently and having a consequence story is a nice change. There was plenty of sex in the story to get off anybody who is looking for that and I was also consequences for completely shitty behavior. The fact that you want to condone this asshole's deplorable behavior and systematically ruining marriages and a wife that checked out of her marriage already shows me just what kind of a douche bag you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unforgiving

the unforgiving guys are the ones who come here to get their hit of BTB stories. They never recover.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Entertainment

It was typically an LW tale well detailed. It ends in an excellent BTB mode, though I admit that this time the predador got what he deserved. From what was said the marriage was completely stale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@ScorpioJJ

I still think stating something explicitly is better that making us have to guess or make assumptions.

In any case, that was supposed to be a separate comment from the fact that this writer has a serious problem with missing commas and periods that make the stories hard to read.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Well enough written, but rather cold and impersonal. The characters seem more like caricatures instead of real people and the outcome was more or less predictable. Yes, it satisfies some in the BTB group and leaves others dissatisfied, the RAAC group. To me the story lies in the aftermath, what happens to the former couple, who wins, who loses. The answer is neither, or both probably. Both a bit scarred, maybe they move on, maybe not, therein lies the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do writers have the wife locked out of there home.not legal .

If she called the police they would have let her back home. After all those years and someone screws up .at least you have a conversation and see if you can save the marriage. But to toss this marriage away like this is total bulshit. He will have to pay and 20 years she is entitled to half plus alimony. His business too without a prenup.so he loses big and if you take the money out of your account and not half you have committed a fraudulent act the Judge will hold that into account. This story is so far from reality it's pathetic.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@anonymous "unforgiving."

No, I think you're wrong. I am not a guy, nor have I ever had any reason to be "unforgiving." I've never been cheated on, never cheated on anyone, and never been divorced. I enjoy seeing scales balance. If liars, cheaters, treacherous and foolish people receive their just recompense of reward, while the honest faithful people get paid, I find that a satisfying story.

I found this a satisfying story. The brutal assault should be punished and few people get away with assaults, but the predator became prey, so he has no complaint coming. She was a willing victim, so she has no complaint, either. It was dreadfully written, from a mechanical standpoint, and Sbrooks give good advice. "Get an editor." Other than that and the assault, good job. I gave it a four.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
"All those years" just makes the betrayal that much worse

Over those years trust and and willing vulnerability grow and and she willingly plunged a knife in the back of her husband and shredded the relationship, well in advance of actual coitus.

Can the marriage be saved? Maybe. But it is not a given and it can NEVER be restored to the level of trust and intimacy built over the years. The husband did not throw those years away the wife did.

She did not "slip up". I tire of those who blithely blame the husband for the destruction of a relationship when he is the innocent party. It's the same as blaming the victim for rape.

Yes changing the locks and throwing out her stuff will ultimately be a minor inconvenience to the wife and it will probably cost the husband money but at least the husband didn't passively become a wittol. He maintains his integrity and protects himself psychologically.

I can only think that anonymous is either a betrayer trying to rationalize her/his own actions or one who preys on human weakness. I could be wrong. It could just be DelusionalJoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

5 stars . Great ending . Fuck the cucky lovers here . They eat my used condoms. ... keep up the great writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@DrKenStone Re: "Very Good-Thanks Michael"

"Grammar and syntax were clean" - Uh? Did you read this: "She compared it to her husband's, Jake, his was definitely smaller, thinner too but she had always been satisfied with it.?"

Besides needing to be two separate sentences, the possessive is misplaced. Despite how it might seem, I really don't claim to be a grammar expert, but even my untrained eye would put it this way:

"She compared it to her husband Jake's. His was definitely smaller, thinner too but she had always been satisfied with it."

Relatively minor, true, but Michael seems to have an aversion to commas and periods that make his syntax and grammar FAR from clean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

People talking about forgiveness when she put up zero resistance at any point, felt no remorse until after the second or third round of fucking, and had the gall to be thrusting back against the man's fingers inside her as she's on the phone with her husband rejecting his lunch invitation. Why would anyone want to reconcile? There was clearly no love on her end.

I think the actual writing was a bit underrated by some of the comments. It's far from an all-time classic, and the ending was rushed, but it was still a solid 4 star effort. Especially appreciated these days, with the 30 to 1 ratio of cuck stories. Thanks for the tale.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Very Good-Thanks Michael

"Grammar and syntax were clean."

<P>

Did you read the story? It's filled with run-on sentences.

<P>

"Once is enough, do you love this man?"

<P>

That's two sentences, not one. The first one is a declarative sentence and the second an interrogative.

<P>

Just from a quick scan, the run-on sentences seem to occur most frequently in dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love?

So utterly dependent on her fidelity? How unstable is Jake's affection, how huge is his ego, that he doesn't even register regret, remorse, or loss rather than simply determind rejection and revenge. This isn't a story, it's a morality tale -- "If ye are unfaithful, ye are fucked!" -- is its obvious mesage. Well, for neither party is it EVER that simple, the feelings or the decisions or the consequences. Readers here may think so, but they betray love, affection, marriage, habituation, respect for promises and oaths, everything that makes marriage so powerful and precious by thinking so.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"This isn't a story, it's a morality tale" -- Anonymous comment

Par for the course on LW these days, Anonymous.

The Morality Brigade rules!

Lue

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That worked very well

It was a logical and consistent story and was well-realised.

Mason was a self-destructive idiot who had it coming.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Realistic

The husband picked-up on subtle cues -- it's something you learn to do after a long marriage, because if you don't your life is hell! He got help from his brother - another realistic way to get help discreetly. He's traveling, he's loyal, and expects the same from his wife. All reasonable - it's not like they discussed an open marriage. Putting her out the door, changing locks and moving the money - all feasible and reasonable acts IMO. If she wanted a hall pass, she should have asked for one - even if she knew he'd say 'no' and hold firm, it would have opened dialog that something was missing from their marriage and/or her needs changes. She was that one person he relied on most. That's the worst possible betrayal.

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
@luedon 'morality play' 'par for course'

To be fair, the poly/swinger and cuckoldry/humil themed stories have been outnumbering the BtB recently by a good multiple, so I wouldn't say it is par for the course. This just represents part of the mix. d even having those moments of grief and guilt over it.

As for the story, I thought it was okay. Not sure how Mason has made it so long if his game is regularly to alert husbands of his incipient conquests. Either some husband or even some wife would likely have taken it out on him enough times that he'd have learned some caution about provocation.

As for the wife, sadly seduction does happen, and the story represented that it was a progressive seduction. Nothing was outrageous, except perhaps for the fact the husband would probably be arrested soon after the beating of Mason.

It was a bit terse. Not quite a flash story, but too short to really draw me in. In that regard, I get the Anonymous comment about it being a bit of a morality play. The characters weren't really important, it was staging the scene and the subsequent burnings that was important. That everything went smoothly and perfectly and swiftly for the wrong husband was certainly too pat for a good conflict.

Overall, thanks to the author for the story, and thanks for not making it overly misogynistic or needing to make the female char overly evil or feeble. She did fail and fall, but in the way alas people do, with grief and guilt mixed in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"The Morality Brigade rules!"

Interesting viewpoint, and choice of words. When a woman demonstrates a failure of character and ethics, how should that be viewed? When she conspires to betray her marriage partner and their children, and give to another man sexual and emotional passion that she has not even shared with her husband, how should that be viewed?

Joyce attempted to minimize her guilt by trivializing its importance, inadvertently revealing what she thought about her marriage vows, and her own respect for her husband and children. Joyce ends up convicting herself, not of immorality, but of imbecility. Joyce is not too immoral to continue as Jake's wife, she is too stupid, and selfish.

Both Joyce and Mason got what they deserved. A good ending. Is that thought immoral of me?

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@wyldcard

You will soon discover that the very notion of "fair" is anathema to Luedon and the Skank Brigade. This is the woman who, in the original version of her cheating story, which claimed to be autobiographical, but which she now claims was just a story, had sex with another woman's husband while that woman was in another room recovering from childbirth.

She now claims that a seagull told her to do it, and she has been commissioned with the seagull gospel. This gospel is preached on a daily basis from the comments section of Literotica. "Fairness," is an antiquated concept, and it is "self-actualization" that matters, in the gospel according to Seagull.

Betrayal, treachery, lies, are all perfectly fine tools, to be used often on spouses and those with whom she claims to be friends.

If you will notice, few writers or commenters will have the slightest contact with her, and the better ones just delete her comments, immediately, cf: BR1958, MFH, etc. Even such persons as myself, Foolscap, and SBrooks, who will usually engage anyone, are very circumspect about saying anything to Luedon.

"Fairness?" No, this means nothing. When one hears the voice of the Seagull Mesiah, all such concepts are meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The morality brigade rules?

Really "luedon". You wouldn't be exaggerating, would you? I just went back the last twenty stories and only one would fit that description. I don't know what the ratio is, haven't every checked, but for every morality story there must be twenty five willing cuckold, hot wife, slut wife, sharing stories. So please get off your high horse and the rest of you whiners. It's welcoming, to read at least one consequence story out of every twenty five plus. Don't you cuckold lovers get enough of your kind story to read?

Don't be so greedy. (ML)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Neither do I, ML

You say "I don't know what the ratio is" between the revenge/retribution stories and the willing/subservient cuckold stories. Neither do I. But then I rarely read either, because I dislike violence and I dislike subservience.

But it seems to me from the comments I read that the followers of each genre over-estimate the number of the other and under-estimate the representation of their preferred genre. With the Loving Wives category I now find the comments more entertaining than the stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, I see what you mean @kimmi

She just keeps spouting the bullshit. ML just points to the list. All she has to do is scan the list and there it is. 21 cuck stories and four like this. Usually it's more like 24 to 1. She still keeps throwing out the bullshit, even with the evidence right there in front of our eyes. What a fucking troll.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Ah well, Anonymouse

As you say, "She still keeps throwing out the bullshit"

But what fun it is.

Somehow I seem to detect a whiff of hypocrisy when those who spend an inordinate amount of time on a pornographic site make moral judgements about the characters in the stories they read.

Lue

smokepolesmokepoleover 6 years ago
actually...

This is quite the decent thing to finish on. Just desserts all around (except for the broken man and the children).

Permanent disability and disfigurement are the proper endings to asshats like "mason".

Good ending

Smokepole

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re: "Morality Brigade"

I'm sorry if it offends the swingers, sharers and cucks, but I'm not going to apologize for my morality.

Believe it or not, I really don't have a problem with swingers, sharers, even WILLING cuckolds, although they send my squick factor through the roof. They are all consensual, and both parties have agreed to whatever is going on. But when one party cheats on the other, the other party having not given his/her consent, and that makes it wrong.

If the anti-morality brigade DON'T believe that it is wrong, that is certainly their right, and I'd be interested in their reaction if THEIR partner cheated on them! I would give odds that they wouldn't be so "enlightened," and would be putting on their Morality Brigade badges, and be out to inflict some consequences on their partners!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Oh Please!!

Grown ups don't run off leaving notes stuck to the door. Nor do they address their "soon to be ex wives" as slut and bitch and invite them to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naw, not very realistic

Although, folks might not think my situation was realistic.

We'd been married for 17 years. My wife had two lovers before me. She swore she was satisfied with my size (unlike most cucks, I am larger than average). We had two children and then her first boyfriend, you know, the ones who pops their cherry and they fall in love with? Well, turns out she wasn't over him and his nickname (I knew him well) was mule. It was apropos. The damned thing hung along his thigh like a bat in the showers. She swore she was over him, so that was that.

Until it wasn't. I came home from work after breaking my thumb when a hydraulic pump broke. Turns out, she needed to give him one last ride before he left for Alaska to commercial fish. After opening the bedroom door and seeing the size of what he was poking in her, it was a wonder I ever touched the sides. Thank God for elasticity. Fucker looked bigger than a babies arm and he was dong his best to beat her cunt into submission.

Before I left that morning was the last time I ever spoke to her. In the seventeen years since, we've ran across one another and while she's been gracious, I've never opened my mouth around her. I started packing my shit while they were banging. Once they were done and all I had left was in the bedroom, I waited for them to come out before going in around her screams to pack my clothes.

Yeah, I actually got all the begging and pleading, along with screaming loud enough to puncture my eardrums. That much about these stories are true. Her boyfriend actually ran (he knew me from when we were in school) while my wife bawled and didn't make any sense.

I picked the kids up after school to let them know I wasn't going to be living with them and their parents were going to divorce. Turns out, both the little cunts (13 and 15) knew about him and didn't think it was a big deal. Instead of continuing the conversation, I dropped them off at the house and I've not spoke to them since. My wife called my cellphone nonstop for the next two weeks before the girls started. I blocked them rather than change my number.

Working for my brother, I didn't quit my job, it paid too much. Instead, he cut my hours by sixty percent and paid me off the books by putting it in escrow. My hours increased from forty-forty five, to sixty most weeks. There was nothing for me to do but work. I rented my brother's extra garage at our workplace to live in. It was already set up as a mini-apartment (480 square feet), so it was perfect. Plus no one would think of me living there.

I had the whore served when I knew the girls would be home, too. I was giving her everything, the house plus mortgage (worth about 100K more than we owed), our extra rental, our savings and everything in the checking. Basically everything but my retirement account.

You know the whore wanted that too? She fought tooth and nail to stop the divorce, saying she didn't want to split up. When I refused to meet and try counseling or work out our differences, she demanded my retirement, basically 100% of everything we had, to sign the papers. Well, I gave in and gave her that too, as long as there was no spousal or child support. She called my bluff and took the $105,500 my retirement consisted of. Friends told me sure was sure I would buckle and come back, knowing what it meant to me. When she was handed the check, my lawyer said she refused to take it and burst into tears instead. Before she left his office, her signature was mine.

No, she didn't get to keep the house, sold it for $450K and cleaned up $95K on the sale. Add it to the $105.5k, she banked a cool $200K on top of the $33,350 in savings and about $1500 in checking.

Did I care? Fuck no! All three were out of my life. Every nickel I made for the next five years went straight into my retirement and savings. When he saw I wasn't destroyed as a man, my brother promoted me to another yard (log yard). During those next five years I saved everything I'd lost and some. I didn't date seriously and kept to myself in a small place my brother bought for me as a tax write-off and bonus. I was careful with my money and invested it with a good friend and my money makes money now.

Once they realized the gravity of what they said, ex's daughters were beside themselves with grief. Supposedly their mother didn't date and still hoped we could mend things. The very few times we were thrust into a situation together, if she tried to talk to me, I turned and left. My brother went to my daughters school functions, including graduations and would let slip a few details. Like they were distraught after finding out I didn't attend nor send a card. He was finally forced to sit down with all three when my ex's oldest was going to be married. Once he finished, they knew I no longer considered them anything but strangers and would never have anything to do with them.

My youngest did catch me in a mall once and tried to force me to speak to her. I finally called for security and explained I didn't know her and wanted her away. She was taken into custody for a few hour before released. My brother was pissed at me after that one. But afterward, even he understood how final my choice was. It was the same choice they made. I wasn't important, so they were no longer important to me.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Moral judgments have their place, SB

They make civilisation civilised.

I just doubt that an erotic story site is that place.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who cares?

The story needed more monkeys, unfortunately they are in the comments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
struck some nerves

Almost 60 comments in first day of posting. Your story generated much debate despite calls for editor, so indeed many nerves were struck.

Had to laugh at comment that jake was not missing anything. Following that logic, wife can cheat anytime her husband is not at her side and will not be doing anything wrong

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous "Naw, not very realistic"

So, you are saying that you not only dumped your wife of seventeen years without a word, but that you also called your own daughters "little cunts," abandoned them and won't say a single word to them, either? Your brother had to step in and take care of your duties as their father, because you were so unmanly as to abandon them. I can understand a man dumping his wife if he caught her cheating on him, but no male who abandons his children can ever be considered a man.

That sounds completely faked, and the only thing which would be more pathetic is if it were true.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon Re: "Moral judgments have their place, SB"

"They make civilisation civilised. I just doubt that an erotic story site is that place."

So, since this is an "erotic story site," any story about people behaving immorally should NOT have them paying the consequences for their immorality, but instead celebrate it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-who cares

You're seem to be part of that group. Monkey. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHORE

She said only once, she was a liar as well as a cheat, every time she ravaged her husband she had just come from her lover, any way why did he cough up every penny he got he should have made sure every thing was equally shared and when the

house was sold he would get half also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some anonymous are dumb!

If you get rid of the money before you send the divorce papers, the wife's lawyer can't do much about that money. He can only go after the house which was just morgaged to the limit! He can only go after the retirement fund if it still exists! He can only go after the furniture if it still is in the house! The explanation to the divorce judge is: I have a gambling addiction!

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
"I now find the comments more entertaining than the stories."

@luedon - I definitely agree with the above

@kimmi - I like to engage everyone. It is okay to have very different views or preferences from someone and still converse, debate and even take contrary positions. I find myself in agreement with Luedon for example about the extreme misogyny that overlays many BtB stories and the comments made on this forum. And I mostly prefer well written BtB stories.

I even enjoyed having Swingerjoe around, and thought the virulence with with people responded to his contrary positions to be pretty sad. The vituperative insults and mobbing by multiple members, due to contrary views showed the worst side of the community. Yes Joe participated, but the responses weren't proportional. It is a shame, because he also often made good points and brought a perspective to the comments and story critique that was different, but often constructive for the writer to improve.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Story started off nicely

but I felt the ending was too abrupt. A face to face confrontation would be a big improvement. In my opinion.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Another childish male ego problem. She screwed around with one guy in over 20 years without ever intending to leave her husband. She just wanted some excitement in her dull life (not saying it was right) but his fragile male ego couldn't get over it. However if it had been him in her place every BTB commentator would have said she should have forgiven him. He lost more than he gained but his ego was intact.

What he should have done is divorce her, sure, without the temper tantrums to show he was a "man", then have a talk with her and suggest if she ever wants to try again someday she/they had to go to counselling. Once a reasonable time had passed after the counselling, to allow his hurt feelings and to pass, maybe a year or so, he should then ask her out on a date and start over slowly but with the hope to work it out. Maybe not remarry but get back together again for his, her and the kids sake. What he did to Mason was not enough but well....IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Her and the scumbag that fucks married woman got what they deserve. I would've just waited it out a little and drained as much money out as possible for a new start leaving the cheating cunt high dry and alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting take on things. Not sure a guy like Mason would not have got his comeuppance before this. Apart from a few typos.. Nicely done.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: Re: "Moral Judgments have their place, SB"

It seems to me as though the moral judgments are rather selective, SB.

I see lots of moralising about adulterous behaviour, but remarkably little about the violence and murder which occurs in many LW stories. If one has its place here in the commentaries, why not the other? Immoral behaviour (violence and murder) is more likely to be encouraged than condemned by many commenters.

If the immorality of murder and violence is allowed to pass without moralising comments, why does the lesser immorality of adultery attract so many?

Here we have a category of story designed to attract stories specifically about "extra-marital fun". A fair bit of that fun is likely to be less than moral if it occurred in real life. But these are stories.

Lue

Ps: Please don't stop the moralising. I'm observing, not complaining. The most entertaining comments come from the Moral Brigade.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@timriv Re: "Another childish male ego problem"

And it's not HER female ego that causes her to do this in the first place?

Forget the comments, what would SHE have said if Jake did that to her? Would SHE have been as forgiving as she wants Jake to be? If you think she would, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@wyldcard

Are you asleep? Joe hasn't gone anywhere. He's made dozens of comments, and even posted a story since his "departure." Did you really believe he left? Damn, dude.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Please don't feed the troll(s)!

How will they learn to fend for themselves?

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@Foolscap

Well, yes, but it's so hungry! I tried teaching it to fish, you know, but it was afraid of the goats. I have an idea. Adopt a troll week. One week a year we throw bones. The rest of the time, they fend for themselves.

I'll make a motion at the next Sycophants Anonymous meeting. No abstaining!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon Re: "Re: Re: "Moral Judgments have their place, SB""

I see you have taken Joe's tactic of taking the most extreme example, and used that to attack my position.

I talk about "consequences," and you talk about "violence and murder!"

I offer you two stories where there is no violence or murder: jake60's "A Circumstantial Case' and Richard Gerald's "The Bridge."

There is no violence or murder in either of these stories, but the cheaters pay a consequence for their adultery.

You may call it "moralizing" to feel that these cheaters should suffer the consequences of their adultery, I call it justice.

If you want to continue this discussion on an honest basis, I will, but I will no longer respond to these absurd comparisons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top notch

A good story, written well and an enjoyable depiction of a husband fucked over, yet retaining his balls, consequences for the cheating slut, oh and suitable punishment for the piece of shit. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swinger Joe here

Because, of course, he is the only one who EVER disagrees with these sniveling, whiny babies who feel the need to exert their moral superiority on an erotic website. Any anonymous comment is just the ghost of Swinger Joe past, haunting them.

Get a life guys. You guys come here EVERYDAY pissing and moaning about the stories. Do you ever do anything in the real world? Sbrooks practically lives up here. How are you married dude? I hope you spend half as much time with the wife as you do up here in Loving Wives. God Damn!

Please guys, give it a rest. It's old, it's tired, and it's telling how little you know about how things really work in the world. Please go suck Randi's dick in real life and stop making us bear witness to it via the comment section

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I don't think you're responding to what I actually said, SB

In my last comment, I didn't discuss you specifically, but your reply seems to assume that I was doing so.

What I said was "It seems to me as though the moral judgments are rather selective, SB." Not "your" moral judgments, SB, "the" moral judgments.

I also said "Immoral behaviour (violence and murder) is more likely to be encouraged than condemned by many commenters." Again, not "by you", but "by many commenters".

As you say, you like the word "consequences". I have no quibble with that. There is a wide range of consequences described by LW authors, sometimes benign, sometimes less so. My comment merely drew attention to the fact that sometimes those consequences include behaviour that is morally much worse than adultery.

Lue

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Nice!!

I like the fact that his brother was there to keep him from doing something to end up in jail!! That was a nice touch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disengage, again.

We were talking about MY position regarding whether moral judgments belonged in LW. Then, when you couldn't come up with an argument to contradict what I actually said, you tried to muddy the waters,

When I, IMHO, successfully argued against THAT, you tried to wiggle out of it by saying you weren't talking about me.

And Joe, you are the poster boy for things being "old and tired." You went away, and weren't missed. Go back to your cave .

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Keep practising that disengagement, SB

One day maybe you'll succeed.

Lue

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
@kimi1990 re: Joe

I hadn't seen his comments. I actually hadn't seen him stating he was leaving, only comments by others that he'd left.

I think the community is best when we we can accept and debate differing views without people taking it personally. This is just an erotica site after all.

I do admit, that based on how people do tend to take it personally and try to attack others personally in turn, that I still feel splitting the category into two might make people overall happier. A bit more of an echo chamber, but happier. I'm still not sure if the split should be something like: Open/Poly/Swinging vs Cheating (where some of the cheating stories might be consequences types and some non) or Consequences vs Extra-Marital Erotica... since frankly, most of the Consequences stories have little to no erotica.

Anyway, I'm glad Joe is back. I don't like the same stories he does, but I like reading his feedback for authors.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

It seems that I'm in the midst of a comment war. I'll just be brief.

This wasn't a BTB tale, it was purely a consequences tale. The cheating wife says just once, but she cultivated it and flirted and planned and then spent two days doing numerous things with the asshole co-worker. However, her husband seeing the signs, plus the text from the over-confident lover, concocted his own plan and carried through, thus rendering her a complete cheating slut wife and now a pariah to all. She got what she deserved. The lover, also. Seems clear to me. Now move to another tale.

Five Stars and not so brief

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Wyldcard Re: "@kimi1990 re: Joe"

I can't remember if there was actually a comment, but there is a long good-bye note in his bio. Don't know why he posted anonymously here.

Re: "Cheating" category - Yes, I remember the RAAC/BTB wars, I think they went away with the arrival of the common "enemy," and I'm sure they would spring up again if there was a separate category!

The bottom line is it appears that we are going to be sharing the category for the foreseeable future, so we should just ignore each other. Stop the "fag, cuck, shit" and "BTB is Fetish" comments. If we MUST read and comment, restrict the comments to the quality of the plot and writing, and NOT on the subject.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
OK, but...

There need to be obvious scene breaks when jumping to a different point in the timeline. Also, I really don't like when stories are told from every perspective. I do appreciate that the story was told in third person. We don't see that often enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am Negan, err, I mean swingerjoe

I wish I could remember the name of the movie or character, but some movie features a guy who becomes so legendary that people just start to assume that whenever something happens, that legendary guy must have done it. Anyway, that's what swinger joe has become. Any time someone makes a comment here without a name, it must be him! He's everywhere and nowhere!

Didn't really care for this story. Just another hurt little boy crying over the fact that the woman he loved preferred someone else, so he smashes all his toys (or something to that nature.) I prefer my erotica to be, oh I don't know, erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Nagan... err swingerjoe

Legendayr? Joe? Only in his own mind. Notorious, yes, legendary, no. Must have missed his stories on Legends' Days. How could we have missed that? I'll have to go back and check. No, he made his usual asshole comments, but no stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only Queen Randi defines the legends!

Once annointed by the Queen herself, a legend truly becomes a Legend. Only she has the power to decide who is worthy. Now bow down to your Queen! All hail the Queen!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Queen Randi"

I have seen very few comments about anyone left out or who didn't deserve to be in.

I HAVE seen MANY comments thanking Randi for bringing us more stories by these legends.

Randi never set herself up as the arbiter of all that is legendary, the quality of the writers participating speaks for itself.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
I'm a queen? How did I miss this?

My coronation invitation must have gone missing in the mail. Foolscap, did you hide my announcement? You and Crkcppr always get the mail. Oh, you mean a drag-queen! Since I also seem to have acquired a "dick," in need of s good sucking, that explains it.

By the way, how do you do that multiple anonymous comment thing? That might come in handy, sometime. I could leave multiple "Brit fag," comments on HDK's stories!

I must have chosen the blue pill. How deep does this rabbit hole go? A pistol-packing Western drag-queen. Now there's an idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No, its her loyal crew of cocksucking sycophants that try to set her up as some benevolent deity of Loving Wives. Her disciples (Foolscap, Kimi, Sbrooks, and Corkcipper) sing her praises and makes sure that we all know EVERY TIME she does something. Her purpose is to sacrifice Legend day for all of our cuckolding sins, so that we may be saved.

Please. Stop sucking her dick. Yes, this is swinger Joe (the first one).

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
A part of the 60% and the Saint Husbands

@ "So, what did Jake have to complain about?" Anon

It may be this married couple stays together after 1 extramarital affair in the real life. However the cheating statistic figures show 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affair and 60% of the husbands!

In the real life some husband stays married for the kids, fortune, etc..., but

1. the obstacle for the contracheating becomes lower or

2. The husband lives together with the wife (for sake of the kids, fortune, etc...) and to organize a divorce when the kids are older (with hiding a lion part of the fortune).

Funny very few authors show us these (LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!) effects in the marrige only the RAAC stories show us the SAINT FAITHFUL HUSBANDS who forgive, forget everything to the cheater wives and stay FAITHFUL TO DEATH TO THE CHEATER WIVES!

I think the a part of the 60% of husbands who have minimum 1 extramarital affairs in lifetime are those husbands whose wives cheated earlier!!!!!! Those husbands whose wives cheated earlier and had or have extramarital affair AFTER THEIR WIVES CHEATED are not SAINT HUSBANDS. The RAAC husbands are SAINT HUSBANDS ALONE

BTB husbands generaly are not SAINT HUSBANDS! To hide more assets in secret deposit before divorce, to humuliate the cheating wife before the family, friends, town society, to send the cheating wife to prison for being inocent is not SANT HUSBAND thing.

So the SAINT HUSBANDS are alone the RAAC story husbands!

BTW The cuck story husbands are SAINT HUSBANDS too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cliched

Hackneyed, formula. As original as a Thomas Kinkade painting. And this is from a guy who loves BTB stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Joe?

Since you have an id, why post anonymously then identify yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it, Swingerjoe

You complain about Randi's friends, but you and Luedon mention her more than anyone else on the site. I've been here longer than any of you, and I've been a fan of her writing since the first story she wrote. I've seen all the comments. She never made a single comment to, or about you, Swinger. Not one. She used to be friendly with Luedon. Now she just ignores both of you. Why do the two of you hate that girl so much?

I've emailed with her. She's as sweet as honey. I've seen her go after two people on here. One was someone who made a racist death threat against her, and the other one said something about Harddaysknight she didn't like the other day. She wrote that story after Swinger wrote a story about her, but she took hers off the site. She edits for half the guys who write here. She puts together events everyone except you two love. She writes great stories. She makes helpful comments, or funny ones, like here, never hateful ones like you two. Knowing what kind of person she is, I have to wonder what kind of people you are for hating her like that. Is it just jealousy, Swinger? She deletes your comments. Big deal. If you would just leave her alone and quit attacking her, no one would even think about her. What is up with you? RPL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smh

Guys, I don't think that's Swinger Joe. Even he wouldn't go thru all this trouble. I don't know if it's ego or what, but to think that he is the only one to disagree with you guys is kind of crazy. Every person poking fun at you or your Goddess of choice isn't him. You may think she is beyond reproach, but there are those of us who feel that she is kind of full of it. Believe it or not, we don't all have to agree with Swinger Joe to feel that. I don't have any stories, so it's not jealousy. It's just how she rubs us the wrong way. She says that Legends day was all inclusive, but take a real look at the writers. It wasn't all inclusive. But that's beside the point. The point is, there are other reasons for not liking her than just jealousy.

But you can all go on believing her Sainthood if you want to. That's your choice. But don't pretend there is something wrong with us if we don't drink the kool aid.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
classic BTB tale 5*

i know this is literotica but too much sex and not enough story for me, i think overly detailed sex scenes are not necessary to establish betrayal. more character developement and why and how it all happened makes for a great story i think.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
They see him here, they see him there

That evil SwingerJoe is everywhere.

(Or maybe gone forever?)

Lue

AhazuraAhazuraover 6 years ago
How did Randi get dragged into this?

Sycophant alert!

Seriously the girl is talented and goes out of her way to make things interesting and fun for people on this FREE site. I have heard some joke about her being Saint Randi but I seriously think if the LW category had sainthood she would be nominated. If you don't like her that is your choice, but it is disrespectful of the work that MJ did here to drag another author's name through the mud.

MJ, thanks for sharing your story. I rarely use an editor myself but the times I have it has made a world of difference. A good editor makes all the difference and I guess that would be my only takeaway. I generally enjoy your works.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Yeah, well we all know who you are, there, Tweety bird, right?

Let's see, you're the idiot who sent me emails telling me I was Randi, posing as me. How did that work out for you? Don't you look like a Goddamn fool? Now you're dropping some other conspiracy theory. You're the one who wrote Foolscap, right? You don't fool anyone. Do you wear a little tin-foil hat to keep Elvis from stealing your thoughts? Activate those alts. It just makes you look stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ Kimi

Am I swinger Joe too? Wow.

And as for writing you, I wrote you to figure out why you wrote me accusing me of being Laurel. You know that. Lets not pretend I wrote you out of the blue. I could care less if you're Randi.

As for Foolscap, why would I write him? My problem was with your childish ass. I never had any problem with him.

Your obsession is telling. Now I'm an alter? Way to prove my theory. Anyone who doesn't like Randi is Swinger Joe to you. Smh. Are you so enamored with another fictional human that you actually believe that? Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

Seek help. You're even more Looney than I thought you were, and that's saying something.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Tweet01

WHOEVER it is, says that they're sj, we're not just imagining that it's him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

Read his comment again. He's being facetious. Why would he "hide" under anonymous and then tell that's its him?

Anyways, who cares? I don't. All I said was that I don't think its him, and that I don't have to agree with him to dislike your girl. Then Kimi ignoramus came out with her usual adolescent antics.

I think you guys place far too much stock in the lengths he will go thru to discredit you. You see him lurking around every corner like some bogey man. Any bad opinion of your group is linked to him, like he and lue are the only ones who dislikes the way you guys feel you have have some higher moral ground than those "nasty perverted swinger people".

Honestly, I have to draw the line at you, because you have been pretty respectful and reasonable. In fact, I could very well be painting you all with the Kimi brush. I'll admit that. But I've seen Randi be nasty, petty, and thin skinned. I won't pull out any examples because I don't feel the need to prove why I don't like her. I just don't. Enough said.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@looneytunes

Do you imagine that anyone cares who you like or don't like? The opinions of inmates of the looney-bin have very little interest for the sane.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on the story or a public spat? Who is Swinger Joe anyway?

I would like to thank all those who took the trouble to comment on my submission, remember that? Oh yeah there was a story there somewhere in the dim and distant that has been somewhat overtaken by a public spat between my "betters" who really should know better. I have read all the comments and while I do not agree with all of them, I am grateful for the time taken to at least stick to the point. I am not a degree level writer and do not claim to be anything other than a complete amateur, I have no feelings or delusions of grandeur in any way. I like to read different types of stories and have several in the makings at the moment. Come on people lighten up this is a fun thing for many on here, critique if you must but do not think that makes you better than the author, be constructive, helpful and supportive.(That's a run on sentences, ha ha .) Thanks again for reading.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Well said, Author

Somewhere back in the dim distant past there was a story. I thank you for submitting it, although I didn't read it. I rarely read LW stories these days, but I always read the comments they elicit. Your story elicited lots of interesting comments. On that basis I consider it a good story.

You say "this is a fun thing for many on here" referring to reading the stories. But there is at least as much fun to be had from reading and responding to comments. Some interesting (and even informative) conversations can be had.

So again thank you for submitting your story.

Lue

Ps; If your question 'who is SwingerJoe' is a genuine one and not just part of the current search for Phantom Joe, look up his biographical note. It explains much. He also appeared twice as RLMann (supposedly the ReaL Man or somesuch).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous