All Comments on 'Just Once... An Ending'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

worst of the worst. you lost all credibility with rick's asinine logic at start of the story. I just skimmed after. very poor.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Its not that hard people

when you write a cuck story use the cuck tag

liars like the author and cucks like the protagonist get one star

tizwickytizwickyalmost 3 years ago

Finally an alternate ending that Rick reacts in a manner without regret or regards to Marcy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak as piss! (anyone who would think up this ending after skipping 5 weeks of the 6 week subject period). Obviously the author got sick of writing or just realised his shortcomings however the very abbreviated ending was totally unrealistic.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

Good new finish but what happened to that fuckin Cardosa? You left us hanging with empty thread just fluttering in the prose.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

This makes no sense. What motivated him to make this choice? Inertia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sigh. A lot of erroneous assumptions by people. This is going to get very messy

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great ending! The same old redux was getting stale. Very realistic. 5/5!!!

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Not for me. Did he tell her about the porn site she was on? Did tbe hospital approve of the good doctors adventures?

In the original he had never cheated except for a post traumatic incident where he had a blow job. In this version it is strongly hinted he relieved himself on several occasions. The way she did this without warning wasn't addressed. His reaction just didn't seem real.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very interesting. At first, it looked like you were going to be the first of 2 dozen follow-on writers to take Leslie up on her offer. Then you went down the Petra trail and it looked like you weren't, but finally, you did, but it was 'just sex'. I think only 1 or 2 others actually had them reconcile, but in your case she only spent a week with Trey so maybe it was more tolerable. In my own story, I had them breaking up early, but not reconciling. I try not to judge a writer by the plot twist they have chosen, and your writing skills are unsurpassed. Very well done, but after 250 of them, you don't need another opinion. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vomit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good overall but felt like chunks are missing, also finding out what happens to the good doctor would be nice.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

So, you think that is how a military officer thinks and acts? Have you ever actually met one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but implausible. There is no logical path to reconciliation.

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 3 years ago

I don't think this can respectfully be classified as an "ending", it's more of a re-write. You've presented Rick as a habitual cheater while on deployment, a fundamental element that is not true to the original by Kalimaxos. Maybe you could have given readers a little heads-up on that aspect?

><><><

Having read chapter 1 and many of these follow-ups it's pretty clear that Rick and Marcy didn't really have a strong marriage at all. They never confronted the suspicions each had of the other and had been drifting along for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read your other stories, and you are one of my favorite writers...What is erotica without eroticism. I appreciate the way you treated this story, and in my mind is closer to what a real world solution might be

given similar circumstances. Everyone is allowed a mistake or two and true love will want to look the other

way, once or twice, along with a little bit of tit-for tat. Great job!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

JB, this doesn't seem like you at all. Why did you champion a weak, spineless, pathetic arsehole of a man? A true cuck, it seems. One also with the maturity of a 16 year old boy. Jealous, a hypercrit when it comes to a woman and sexual experience. One who was to scared to stand up for what he believed.

Getting cheating photos taken by her dickhead lover... and doing nothing. Then, because he has no backbone, getting involved with numerous other slutty women but trying to hold a moral high ground.

Then takes back his cheating, slut wife like some weak little boy. You did remember he was previously an Army Colonel, didn't you? Sorry, but this was ridiculous.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

For me that was one of the worst additions to the original story! You didn't get the sense of the original story. He only cheated once overseas and it was oral. The starting point was a near death experience that led to this! You turn the protagonist into an idiot who says "men need this"! Bullshit !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is a wimp/cuck - this is one of the worst stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stick to your Day jobe

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Wow different strokes for different folks..everyone has a somewhat different interpretation on Kalimaxos story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a poor caricature of a man, the story screams "PATRIARCHY!!!! REE!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The worst one yet

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

Every element of a story should have a purpose for being there. About 2/3 of this story was spent on possible alternative relationships for Rick, but that build up was washed away by the rushed ending and reconciliation. You could see hints that the author was heading towards a RAAC early, but there were many other hinted at directions that just flat out dead ended. It was as if the author made an outline that began at the end with a reconciliation and worked backwards from there with Rick fucking around to put him in the same place as his wife.

There were just too many pointless elements to this story that wasted time, followed by important elements that were rushed through with no explanations provided. It made for a confused mess of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not one of the better sequels - too many lovers for the hero for him to remain the focus and reconciliation (really?) never fits with the acts. Then I read another story by the author and noticed a trend of wives cheating with no consideration of the husband.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Well written offensive crap

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

nothing like taking the simp roll and being a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hmmm, just no.

Ok to get them back together if its justified. But you didnt write anything to lead that way other then him just forgiving her cold blooded murder of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't rewrite or anymore loving wife's stories you pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a shit story. What is it with these fucking cucks?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Without a doubt the best take on a rather ridiculous storyline. All others so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just no.

Of course, someone had to take the path of Rick accepting the carnal bribes….liking it…..and forgiving Marcy 😫

But it didn’t work. Basically because your Rick was not the Rick from K’s setup story. At all.

2**

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

No thanks. Sex is not a substitute for love and commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A cuck and whore version of this mess of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Different ending, but not in a good way:

- Not one likeable character,

- Incomplete pay back on Dr Trey,

- 100% of the people screwing multiple people, with only the unlikable Vinnie, Leslie and Petra not actually cheating

- If you wanted a loving, open and sustainable marriage, that would not be the way to do it. Trust and respect killed.

1 Star.

- Only the unlikeable Vinnie, Leslie and Perta not cheaping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst of the follow ups .

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

Ok read. A little disjointed and a bit too ambiguous at the end. Still a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the story was a senseless conclusion to the original, and too impossible to believe even as fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This is...

...nothing but cuck shit!!

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

I don't remember if I had read any work by this author. And I'm not going to look at your list before I make that comment.

I didn't like the direction of things. The fact that Rick had his corridor pass used with Petra, and others that were only referenced, in my view put him in a situation of not having the morale to make the best decision.

Yes. In my eyes, their marriage had died. Leslie's arguments about the "freedom" of married middle-aged women, who should have answered their desires, seem to me only a connivance, which justifies their own behavior and the life of having lovers.

Another point that is conflicting is her behavior of disliking her husband Vinnie's attention to Petra, which is much less consistent with the fact that she likes being able to fuck for her wedding. even with the consent of the husband as a cuckold.

Leslie's participation in the "bridge" between Rick and Marcy is also annoying, although it looks like Marcy's plan to keep Rick within her game.

But, without value judgment, a woman who has a liberal relationship has no way of guessing in a monogamous relationship, at least on Rick's side.

Other points, such as Marcy's decision to let himself be photographed naked, by the idiot, and the exposure of these photos on a site of amorous conquests, should have been treated with greater rigor. And for me, it would be enough to not have the marriage maintained.

In order to dance the tango, two partners are considered. Idiot Dr. Trey owes Rick no honor or respect. The same cannot be said of Marcy. But I should have imputed to the idiot a part of his punishment, not just leaving that issue to other betrayed husbands.

I will mark it with 3 stars, for the effort of writing. Of all these versions, this was, if I'm not mistaken, the one that Rick most often fucked other women.

And as I always write, besides being just my opinion, English is not my natural language.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Badly written. Inconsistent facts. For example first Marcy hooked up with Dr. G after breaking up with Trey. Then she went without after the break up. Make up your mind.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

Well I was waiting for someone that would make him a week man . How can any man put up with the disrespect and cheating,then eat her out after her whoring her ass off ! How can any woman love a male like this?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, not in the spirit of Kalimaxos story or Ricks character as Kalimaxos sketched it for us.

This story fails on a couple of levels. He is a cuckold, strong Col. Rick is a stupid cuck.

Scores 1/5 from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Okay, this started losing me when he tried to justify husbands cheating. It's just as wrong when men do it as women.

/

I don't by this "modified mommy track" crap. She's got a successful career as a nurse, a surgical nurse in a critical specialty.

/

So, Vinnie's not just a cuckold, he gets to play too? I like that Leslie's pissed, LOL!

\

"I fled for my life, if you must know," - Why is she mad at him?

/

Please, stop with the "Army intelligence" crap.

/

"You're judging your own wife Marcy's behavior, even while you're in bed with me, aren't you?" - He wouldn't be in bed with Petra if not for Marcy's behavior.

/

"That is, unless she hooked up with another doctor or male nurse?" - I thought she hooked up with Dr. Goldstein?

/

"The pop? I had naively asked. The power of the pussy, you poor man. Face it, Rick, you love her. Can you really let her go? You've enjoyed Petra, me, and some other bimbos - and don't deny it - and you still want Marcy, don't you?" - This is dialog, it should have been written that way:

"The pop?" I had naively asked.

"The power of the pussy, you poor man. Face it, Rick, you love her. Can you really let her go? You've enjoyed Petra, me, and some other bimbos - and don't deny it - and you still want Marcy, don't you?"

/

"Susan, Michelle, Leslie" - I don't remember Susan and Michelle at all, and he never did Leslie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was liking it but it ended with a fizzle. 2* would be gracious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I actually thought I had seen the worst pieces of shit follow ups to this story. And then JBEdwards reaches down into the outhouse pit and dredged up this stinking heap of cuckold crap to take the title. When I hit the point of him questioning whether or not his marriage was over I stopped reading and started skimming. I wonder at what point Mr. Edward's was going to have Rick suck Trey's dick to get the cum straight from the tap. Clearly you've written Rick as a closet homosexual. The women were just an attempt to mask that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a talented writer, and some of your stories are pretty funny. This one, however, has more threads than an angora sweater - plot directions that just fizzle out and go nowhere. Checkov's gun is filled with blanks.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the attempt, but I didn't care for it. An Army office with 20+ years would not handle the situation this way. Also, the story was he had a 1 time partial slip after combat, he was not a repeated cheater that you make him out to be. He would/should have filed for divorce (and stayed faithful - at least until the divorce papers were served). He would have made a plan and followed it. Maybe afterward if Petra or Leslie was interested in an exclusive monogamous relationship with him, they could have gotten together (Leslie after her divorce). Marcy should have met a process server at the airport. Sorry, but you didn't do the story justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tied for the worst. Just plain bad. Nothing else to say.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

For the most part, especially the first three-quarters, the writing and editing were great; (One lapse: "meet" for "mete"). But the conclusion seemed pedestrian and a let-down emotionally, perhaps because you strayed too far from the original to maintain authenticity of character. Nevertheless--read with pleasure.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Total cuck shit. No mention of the kids impact. 1/5 and would have been a 0 if i could.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Lots of wasted oxygen for this bunch. Not one redeemable character in the bunch. Oh well, I guess that deserve each other. I just hope I never encounter anyone like them.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

I got bored. It added nothing to the only so- so original and stayed well within the deep ruts of this too well traveled LW trope. Save us baby Jesus! Let this be the last ending to this worn down, worn out story.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 3 years ago

It is totally in opposite direction

How people are allowed to write such "filth"

Here a Brilliant Soldier "RICK" has reduced into "Dick"

Kalimaxos now 'stop' further rejoinder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sucks

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I guess the pickled thumbs, recluse spiders, and cock blocking, finally upset the cucks fans enough that the last couple of versions of this story have been written for them. This story makes a simp, and a cuckold out of this veteran, he told us himself, military intelligence officer, and makes cheap whores out of a half dozen women. Not even well written for what it tried to be. So just once and for all, let this be the end of this story.

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Probably my favorite so far. Good that he gets a lot of cooter. I miss Penny getting her come up-pence. And Dr. Trey escaped a licking. His website needs sharing. If he had made a site of the women their husbands needed to know about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to the story? They were fucking until she cried out Vinnie. Nothing about Friday night, poof. People who were never in the story and then suddenly he is picking Marcy up at the hotel. Did you lose 1 or 2 pages?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

REALLY Stupid.-7 stars .The bear does not approve.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
LOL

Just another WIMP story 1 star

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 3 years ago

Meanders without purpose, made no sense whatsoever. One star.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

This was one of the worst ending of the Kali's fine story. Out of the 11 endings, this ranks as #9 on that list. Where's the pain, the trust, the revenge. None. What happened to slimeball Dr. Trey - nothing, to Penny - nothing. At least in the other better ending stories, Trey got fired or beat down or even jailed. Penny got divorced from her husband. And of course, Marcy got divorce papers served at the airport, also in some, she was fired too. This had NOTHING. In all the other stories, Rick didn't cheat, unlike here. Next time read the story you are trying to end. 1 star for the bad effort.

bpad1bpad1almost 3 years ago

I’d say you could do better than this, but I’m afraid I might be wrong. Sadly disappointing.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

This was a total flop. somewhere in between page 2 and 3 there was a loss of 4 or so weeks. Even the content that was there it really sucked. I know you can do much better, because I have read some or your other stories.

All the points comes to a total of ONE*.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Well in this version both of them are stray cats so who cares about their fate at all

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

What about Petra and her husband? What about the Neilsons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What about the sequel? You know, the one where Rick comes home one day and . . . ., no Marcy, just another letter. Does it really matter why she goes, where she goes, who she is going to be fucking, or for how long? Darwin reminds us that statistically there are going to be a certain number of whores and dumb shit cucks. Who do you think occupies that lower portion of the bell-shaped curve? So just another version of stupid unethical people hurt others and live fucked up lives. Who cares?

The cheated on husband in this version is ripe for cuckolding and humiliating; he's begging for it. We never learn what supposed price the asshole surgeon payed, but we sure know what price the husband paid. Of course sacrificing your dignity and self respect doesn't about to much when you don't have much to sacrifice.

I could see why this version was scoring so low after halfway through the first page. People who use alcohol to relieve stress and solve problems are their own worst problem. Glad he didn't fuck up the lives of any of the other women. Marcy deserves this dumb shit as badly as he deserves her. Pathetic.

Thanks for the effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Horrible

A bunch of cheaters together. There was no anger and everyone got away with it. Why did you bother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak. Waste of your time writing the ending and my time reading it.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This whole finish the story went sideways the moment the wimpy little cucks got in on it.

I love the using a hall pass as a way to say "Hey this isn't just a wussy cuck husband" because yes he is.

Total crap, from start to finish, guessing the rest of your literary wonders are no better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Went no where slowly. Yawn.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Different, but he didn’t burn the bitch and maim the bastard, soda, it’s going to score low.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredalmost 3 years ago

WTF happened here? We went from boring to the gutter in a short time. This is just so bad.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Really? I mean, really? This story was a waste of my time and I can't remember saying that on this site before..3* (well written but plot was shit...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I suspect JB has ADD. He wrote Rick as a number of different characters. Rick said that he would most likely divorce then he waffled then seemed upset with Marci then cake batter seemed to win him back to Marci.

The ending did not feel like an ending.

Marci said Rick had sex with Petra, Susan, Michelle and Leslie. I read about Petra. Were the others inferred in the group sex date?

This was a little different from the other 100 endings. It was different because the characters were different and new ones were added including Petra and at least 3 new Rick’s.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

Hold your nose, the story stunk up the room. Boring cuck silliness.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 3 years ago

I hate stories where alpha males are reduced to wimpy cuckholds.

This piece was simply to unrealistic to be even partially believable on multiple levels.

I gave it a 1, only because a Zero wasn’t an option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fraught with genre dogma while careening from original texture. I couldn't get to the third paragraph on page two before I stopped reading this dreck. Not a good effort at all. One star, ever so generously.

___Anon8675309

management91399management91399almost 3 years ago

Interesting take on this, hopefully, mine will be done at some point! While you kind of re-imagined it I found myself missing the whole I'll get tested promise from the original which would have made sense in terms of the variety that our characters sampled in this outing. But enjoyable, and actually not that predictable.....but then again after an international flight and going through customs who has the energy to bake a cake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice to see an ending that isn't btb. Hall passes, and beginning a swinging marriage for some 40/50 are lot of fun and can reinvigorate a long term relationship.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

This was awful. You broke Chekhov’s Gun rule many times. Petra’s violent boyfriend. Petra and Ambien. The demise of Dr. Trey by the alerted husbands! Did a whole page get dropped?

Eveready1999Eveready1999almost 3 years ago

What a terrible ending. It was rushed and sloppy with no regards to the full character set. I have many more thoughts, none good. You had a good start then everything went South. Good luck in your next try!

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
I didn't like it

neighter both of them were morally reprehensible this was not a really good read. Sorry.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Frankly, I do not understand the hate for this story.

I found it a refreshing take on one way Rick might have taken it. 4 stars from me.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, all 96 of you (as I write this), for your comments. With a few delightful exceptions, the picture is clear: You hated the story! So sorry. For those who are disturbed at a few details not tied up in a bow at the end, (1) about a month after his return, Trey was attacked, his knees were destroyed and his fingers were all crushed. The attacker was never caught. His surgery days are over, and he is now a psychotherapist, saving a bundle on his malpractice insurance. (2) Yes, Rick had a wonderful affair with Leslie, and Vinnie delighted in hearing the details. (3) Penny's husband never learned of her affair. (4) Petra returned to Vinnie, her husband was arrested for assault and battery, and Susan was an old flame of Rick's who passed through town and they had a two night stand, for nostalgia's sake. Michelle is a gorgeous sexpot with fabulous boobs, and Rick went to the Landing Strip bar and got lucky with her, but for one night only. (5) Marcy is on matrimonial parole, but it looks as if things between her and Rick are going to work out. I'm sorry if you cannot handle an ex-Army officer having a love that triumphs over hate; I myself think it's kind of sweet. In fact, all the characters were kind of nice and affectionate, with the exception of Marcy of course, but lucky for her Rick believes in the old maxim that to forgive is divine. (6) For those who want me to stop writing, to stop wasting their time, etc., I regret to inform you that your nasty remarks are not the way to convince me to do that. Good wishes to all of you, and may you escape the cruelties of Covid-19. Yours, ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
You accomplished a feast...

All characters in your story are morally corrupted and unlikable. Just because Trey got tired of her quite soon, doesn't make Marcy actions any less cruel and narcissistic. I can't see how Rick can expect any future fidelity from Marcy. Can a marriage survive without respect, trust, commitment and fidelity? Seems to me unlikely. How does Rick know when he is kissing and fucking Marcy, that she truly is thinking of him and not of Trey or some other man when she closes her eyes during sex? Don't make her altruistic, Marcy went to Colombia to fuck Trey uninhibitedly for six weeks, not to help downtrodden Colombians. She started to cuckold Rick before she left and planed to cuckold him for at least six more weeks, then put the cuckolding in a drawer, and continue life as before. You want Rick's and Marcy's marriage to continue, then make him a slimy cuckold, willing to suck cock, eat creampies, fudgepies, and snowballs for the doubtful honor of continue married to that selfish slut.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Frankly, I do not see any hate in these comments. I just see 80% of the readers expressing their genuine dislike for this version of this version of the story. That is an opposing opinion, not hate.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 3 years ago

of all the different endings, this one is the one that could and would never happen. I wished I could get my timr back.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Wow! So many comments by people that have no idea what love is. And so many that don't believe in forgiveness. Why can't he forgive Marcy? I find it very realistic. But I agree that his acceptance of Marcy did seem to come out of the blue. A little more of an explanation of why, after 25+ years, he doesn't just divorce for Marcy's apparent mistake would have helped. Not everyone is as rigid and stunted as so many of the other commenters. People evolve. They change. Maybe Rick and Marcy will become swingers. Maybe this will be a one-off experience for both of them. I give the couple the benefit of the doubt. They can see that love and sex are two different things. They both understand that we humans are flawed. We make mistakes. If we're smart, we learn from them. Too many commenters here refuse to acknowledge those truths. The story does present a realistic result. There are other possible endings. But this one is very real and very human. Love conquers all is possible. Just because you're narrow-minded you can't see this result as possible. Very possible, very real, and very 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was good but not the way I would react. She not only blindsided him she destroyed any thoughts or love he had for her with me thinking how I or any guys I know would react. No way I could forgive her. That text with her tits would’ve been responded with to thank her asshole dr for it and hope they both get stds. Next when I found out that he posted her and all his slut married conquests I’d have sent it to her and not only other hubby’s but all the woman he abused. I’d then make it very clear she had no home to come back to , her key to the storage unit would be with Lesley . Or maybe she wants to stay where she is . What she pulled is worse than the months of cheating she already committed. This is premeditated blatant disrespect on the highest level .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I also don't understand all the hate...They say love is blind, and after sharing a good portion of ones life with another, forgiveness with a bit of revenge is a natural way to move on. I for one am not even remotely a cuck, but forgiving a partner for a hormone induced error is what makes us all human. No firing squads for a simple life lesson.....often learned at someone else's expense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

where is the fucking ending ?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

No ending. That alone cost it two stars. For someone really upset at his wife's betrayal he has no qualms about cheating himself. None of it makes any sense.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 3 years ago

A dedicated ,highly reputed Soldier , sacrificed higher Promotion for wife and children

has been made a 'MALE SLUT" by author

He even welcome his deliberate cheating wife Marcy

Author has fucked up the whole issue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Premshanker has it spot on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2413 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...