All Comments on 'Just Once: Conclusion'

by wutmytvben

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What a stupid babble! If people didn't lie and cheat blatantly, there would be fewer divorces. If you seriously believe that a normal man will take back a slut like your protagonist who said goodbye to him, his marriage and his family with such a letter, then you also believe in Santa Claus. Who will voluntarily have a stained and sullied wife back? It would be like taking something out of your neighbour's garbage can that they threw away. Unless you're a real cuck!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

One of the most pathetic stories on this site. Not worth rating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Total shit. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure, Why Not? The Husband Was A Complete Loser.

So what did he have to lose? He married a selfish shallow guiltless whore, who fucks whoever she wants whenever she wants. And he eat a yard of her shit just to see where it comes from. She married well. She fucks around even better.

If this clueless cuck is OK with being married to Trey's slut, or whoever she next meets and wants to fuck, who are we to complain?

A painful and obnoxious story about a so-called military warrior who didn't have the balls to eliminate the enemy. The enemy was not Trey, the enemy was his faithless wife. I hope she's fucking around on him again within a few weeks.

Thanks for the effort.

012Say012Sayabout 3 years ago

Readers surely want BTB endings. This is a great ending. Write what you want,

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Good job overall, as evidenced by the numerous comments you received. I thought the story was very strong until we got to Trey telling her she had a loose pussy, that seemed a bit over the top, what a douche bag a person who said that to another would be, while still expecting ongoing intimacy. The whole record Trey was ok but a little too spy vs spy. I am sure you have been excoriated in the comments for the husband taking her back, and it is a tough call, but his letter adequately laid out how the blame was equal for the lack of communication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Marcy got off too easy, Trey...we’ll, he just got off with Marcy...Trey should have at least experienced a permanent separation from his nutsack! All of Rick’s specialized military training just gone to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a couple entitled, Rich people cheating. I personally thought it sucked. One ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How terribly mature and level headed a solution. Just the sort of reaction one would expect from senior military and senior medical staff. Slightly unbelievable but fiction is about making the unbelievable believeable. Tired of BTB or soppy unrealistic endings. In short, loved the story, loved the carefully crafted prose and loved the lesson that ‘love conquers all adversity’. Thank you.

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

I can’t remember ever commenting negatively about a story about how a cheating wife was treated but I’m making an exception for this one. While the writing was good, the reaction of the husband was so unrealistic as to be stupid. Two stars but just for the writing effort. Ugh 👎☹️

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

It sounded nice and generally I prefer recons, BUT... a couple of areas were left unaddressed. There was the fact that she ignored him the evening and night before she left on her six-week tryst and then no contact until he called. Major, major disrespect and passive aggressive punishment. After the phone call she was adamant about her desire to be unencumbered by marriage.

She did mot make sufficient reparation for her action to deserve a reconciliation. Just my view.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
This was a different direction of the story than anyone else’s (to this point). And very thoughtful.

But, perhaps too thoughtful. Yes, a lot of the things Rick says make sense, and is sort of him giving Marcy an excuse for what she is doing. Military life is very hard on a spouse and family (I’m an army brat until I was 10y.o.), so I can see someone thinking back and seeing “Well, ok maybe she was having a hard time, I was gone for just over a year, she was a virile 33 y.o., so I suppose...). But you have him going overboard, like he’s bending over backwards to give her an out. It’s like he’s wimping out and being a bit of a cuck about it all. Like you’re having Rick throw the kitchen sink of reasons to let Marcy off with a bye.

So, though I like the original direction you have this going, like I said it’s different AND thoughtful, but you have Rick being a pretty disbelievable limp noodle. In a way it’s the opposite of several of the other stories where Rick was in intelligence with contacts still within the U.S. AND other countries and he’s able to go a little Navy SEALs/CIA black ops on Dr Trey and Marcy, which is very unbelievable also (but a nice fantasy).

Because of originality i give that 4-stars, but because of limp noodle effect makes the story, overall, unbelievable I can only give it 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No and hell no

Minus stars

Had to quit reading.

Just have him fluff and eat her lover's cum out

What a wimpy cuckold

jtwheels

USMC Sgt Vietnam 67-68

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Far and away the worst piece of shit I've partially read on this site. You guys have published some real turdpies here but this one is way worse than anything to this point. There is not a shred of reality in the paragraph or so I read and maybe I missed it when I quickly skimmed what I did. Absolutley complete bullshit.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

This was by far the worst ending I have read for this story. I couldn't find one single piece of this story that made any sense. Rather than enumerate all the things that just would not have happened as written I will say I could not understand any motivation by the main characters for any of their actions. They were written with bland dialog and had no real feel to them at all. They changed their perspective for no reason given. It was just very poorly written characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
-1

Baaaaarf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This.sucks.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this rendition - YES I agree with other commenters that this thing really sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wimp

This is not the behavior of a retired military officer. More like an imasculated phychiatrist trying to get in touch with his feeling while wearing lacey panties. Cucky was a spot-on nickname.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

When you wrote a cuck story

USE the cuck tag

seriously, how hard is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

weak response to planned and malicious behavior by wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been coming to read stories in this site for quite a while now but I've gotta say I haven't read a raac story THIS bad in a long time. The wife cheats on his husband for six fucking weeks, but all the writer does is having the husband take all the blame for his WIFE'S affair and making Trey the villain. Ridiculous and utterly unbelievable. 1 star is too much for this type of story. Total waste of time.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

This story is lacking in so many critical areas. The dialogue is weak and unbelievable. The mindset of the husband is as flawed as his slut of a wife! If this marriage survives it will most probably be an ugly affair. this was not the resolution of a one-night drunken error in judgement, it was a carefully orchestrated wholesale destruction of a marriage and a spouse. Sorry, been there, done that. It just doesn’t come out that squeaky clean! for bad writing, 2 stars, for poor comprehension of the trauma caused by M’s assault, 1 Star. Sorry, they don’t allow 1.5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The worst ending I've read so far. Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story sucked. Only one star, really was worth zero. What kind of a man, would take back the cheating whore, after she ran out on him for 6 weeks?

And... no real consequences for Trey either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF Cucky, you ruined the first storey imagination. If you like to be a cuck send me your girl. I will send her after rocking her world.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

This is the worst optional ending of "Just Once' I have read. The husband just rolled over. So, Marcy goes to South America with a preplanned shack-up with her boss b/c she needs a break from her 24 year marriage. During the 6 weeks, don't call, b/c for the next 6 weeks I am not your wife. Therefore, I have a hall pass from my marriage vows and can screw another man every night for six weeks. And her husband should do this for her b/c of all she has put up with during his military career. If he really loves her, he will let her do this...then when she comes back it their marriage will be just as it was before she left. If he doesn't love her enough to give her the freedom to be a slut for 6 weeks; then they will just get divorced

So this idiot husband, is apparently afraid of life with his wife...so, he goes along with it and actually convinces himself that he is the reason why she would betray him like this. Resulting in him, as I said, rolling over and accepting her back. I don't see how his guy was ever had a military career. He is too wimpy and gutless.

Marcy apparently is able to lessen her guilty conscience (I personally don't believe she has one.) By agreeing that the guy she screwed for 6 weeks might be a sexual predator. Like that is suppose to lessen her betrayal. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC ... worst version I've read. Both the writing and the plot sucked...

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Antiwar, anti military liberal pantywaist with poor reading comprehension wrote a retired colonel with combat experience as a total wimp. Marcy left without a goodbye kiss or a note and avoided contact until he tracked her down. Marcy's affair was planned in advance. Her words in the letter "I can't see us being married and not doing this" shows how important her marriage really was to her. Equating that with a one time oral swap in a combat zone after a near death experience is ridiculous; yet Rick pleads guilty. Rick had been retired for awhile; his consulting job payed way more than the military. He was home and attentive to Marcy while she plotted.

Several sub-3.00 stories on author's list. Probably best to avoid them all...

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This ending is simply AWFUL... Marcy is an utterly unrepentant sociopathic slut who gets a do over because her cuckold husband is the worst wuss in any story on this site. No BREATHING male with any testosterone would just roll over...take ALL the BLAME on himself and give this selfish entitled slut a FREE RIDE! She executed a cold blooded extensively preplanned hit job of utter contempt for both her husband and her marriage....and STILL GETS A FREE RIDE, This is the worst ever...and as you guessed I HATED IT.,...so it gets a well deserved 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez you made Rick look incredibly hapless. This would have just been better off with her coming to terms after her duck boy once, then being so guilt ridden paired with the phone call, that she didn't touch him after the first time. And greed to recommit and open communication. I will admit the author took an interesting twist and really? Rick shouldering the brunt of the blame? No go with that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently he cannot acknowledge it as such but this submission is an embarrassment to the author. It also sullies the original story by association. @wutmytvben should request this mistake be removed from Literotica's servers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written awkward, over explaining, to much ado, I agree it should be removed from Literotica.

I would hope the author read comments and take action. Yes of course the author placed much work into this, However it is imperative that he not put a bad product out because it will reflect badly on himself. RCD

PS I am not an Author. Just an OLD MAN that was nothing and AGED much Smarter after many nasty bumps with wonderful women. (my Wife's) Wishing you lot of luck and improvement.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Nah... just another story of a weak, cucky and resigned man.

An original from Kalimaxos, it was already disturbing. A woman strays from her husband and leaves him to fuck for six weeks with a predatory asshole.

In this version, the author accepts that Marcy made a justifiable mistake and that Rick should accept her for the rest of his life.

A waste of time on this reading.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst pos I have seen in a long time. Hardened combat vet portrayed as a complete pussy. How the hell do you equate his an Diedre's spontaneous, one time, emotion fueled oral gratification with her year long planned affair? This is utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is Green-Washing nowadays and this reTale seams to be a Saint-Cunt-Washing. So no, I didn’t liked it. May be good writing but didn’t liked the characters and the outcome.

Captcha

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
THE CHEATER TURNS THE CUCK INTO A MR PERFECT

after expressing her wrongness in a 6 week orgy. TK U MLJ LV NV

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

She only sees trey for what h is and how wrong she was after whole trip cheating not believable.no husband would take her back so easily

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

I had mixed feelings about this story. I thought it was well written and the beginning I enjoyed very much. After she got back from her trip the story fell apart. He was too forgiving and understanding of " her problem" and toowilling to forgive her. He made a mistake in a war zone after almost getting killed. She deliberately took a six week sabbatical with her lover because she felt wronged. He accepted full blame for their marital problems and gave her a free pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Duh!

What is a cheating slut! Follow directions.quittting time

Not happening

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC…. This is the most disgusting alternate to this story I’ve read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Can't really be fair to the story as I couldn't finish it. Seemed pointless and boring but maybe it got better towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could not do what Rick did. Marriage was over.

Ed

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Nice job of finishing a difficult interpersonal failing. The learning experience for me is the many possible ways this story could conclude with the pair staying together. Much food for thought.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Generally I’m a proponent of RAAC stories, but in this scenario that seems completely wrong. Sure, Rick could have been better communicating with Marcie, but his poor communication doesn’t justify her decision to make her husband a long-term cuckold. This author got it wrong…BTB should be Rick’s proper response. Marcie the slut needs to be burnt down. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I can understand why BTB fans didn't like it, and while I'm not a RAAC supporter, I'm glad at least one author presented this type of solution.

richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are a lot of versions of this story, this has to rate the highest on the absurdity scale. The letter Marcy left for Rick could only have been written by a self serving narcissist or a sociopath. One star for decent writing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 2 years ago

This version of Maxi's "story" is quite possibly one of the worst. Rick, in most other versions, burned her cheating ass, which is what should happen. She flaunted her cheating on her letter, when he called her while she was screwing Trey, and she was cheating while he was in Korea. Rick, in this poorly designed story, is a sorry wimp, a cuckold with no balls. He let Marcy dictate what their life will be. Just a terrible version of what was a wonderfully written tale. 1 star

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed several of the author's stories, but this made the MC out to be a spineless wimp. Who would accept a wife's 6 week trip having sex with no consequences? Sorry, not liking this ending to the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No military man with a set of birds responds like this...mindless drivel..

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

A convoluted story, but with a strange sort of reconciliation. Nobody came out as a winner.

Rick's letter at the airport reads like some kind of Freudian dissertation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trey was an insufferable turd, wrong on so many levels but he was bang on the money when he referred to Rick as "Cucky". Marcy's letter to Rick was nothing short of a declaration of war and burned any hope of reconciliation to ashes yet Rick did a bit of introspection, concluded that it was all his fault and rolled over for the newly enlightened philosopher that Marcy had become in the six weeks she had spent on her back and knees in Colombia. Cuck a doodle doo, Rick. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why Shouldn’t Trey refer to Rick as “:CUCKY”……..her and Marcy did put the horns on him. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marcy's indiscretions outweigh Rick's by a big margin. Marcy is a toxic narcissist that doesn't respect Rick. The whole Dr. Trey thing is unforgivable because of the intentional disrespect and humiliation that can't be undone. She deserves no reward for what she has done. Fuck Marcy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a long, drawn out story. M didn't give a fuck about Rick's wellbeing when she took off to South America to fuck Trey, and she becomes his cunt/slave for 6 weeks. It takes her that long to realize he's a womanizer, and she fucked over Rick for what? Rick needs to get his balls back, seriously relatiate against Trey, and dump Marcy's cheating ass.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

The dialog is just too drawn out and they just agree with each other too early. He says it's his fault, she didn't realize he's a predator and honestly thought the husband would be okay with it. And I'm others I've said the guy got if Scott free as if he did nothing wrong but that being true the two are in no way equal either. She planned it and had 6 days and didn't even follow her own rules...

Most turned his story into an over the top btb with no nuance. This went overboard in the other direction making it seem like what she did was totally reasonable versus talking and she was completely justified because he was to blame.

Honestly she couldn't tell this guy was a scum predator at least when he kept calling the husband cucky... which did turn out to be true but who would do that?

They're both too stupid to be real and if they were real then to stupid to live

NallusNallus8 months ago

To me, it seem like the last third. Certainly the last page was written by a different person or with Wes confidence for Rick. He was a different person and the first Rick never showed up again.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

Pretty unrealistic. 90% of men receiving a letter like Marcy’s would have put their six-weeks to good use (divorce papers ready, finances moved, wife’s crap either discarded or sent to storage, house listed, her friends and family sent copies of her letter, etc.) A plan to deal with Trey would also be a must. I’m not against reconciliation when it fits, but not with Marcy.

(My favorite version of this story is the one where all of the people cheated on meet their “loved ones” in baggage claim and every last one of the cheaters is served right there and then!)

Booboo12629Booboo126297 days ago

Terrible. No man who could kill another with his bare hands would just accept his wife back so willingly and then conspire with her to get even with the man SHE had chosen to spend six weeks with.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous