All Comments on 'Just Once: Conclusion'

by wutmytvben

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

you wrote a cuck story and didnt use the cuck tag

one star for lying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Written like a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It sucks!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Fair story. I will say that it is well written. I just didn't care for his response and the story line in general. She married a military officer, and knew what she was signing up for. I'm sure there were several chances over a 24 year career where he could have resigned, and I'm sure they discussed it. What about all the reservists that were called up for long deployments for the recent middle east wars? They weren't planning on long deployments either. He did make mistakes, but his were not planned. Her actions and betrayal was deliberate. Sorry, but what should have happened was he divorced her and shared her letter with her parents and the kids, and she learns from Trey that she is just a f-ck buddy, so she ends up single and regretting her actions, and I'm sure Rick would know some friends who would end Dr. Trey's surgical career (maybe his entire medical career) as payment. It is one thing to commit adultery spontaneously one time due to the situation, it is a whole other thing to plan it out and commit it deliberately and repeatedly. His ability to sleep in the same bed with her and resume intimacy and especially sex with her that soon is about as realistic as interacting with real life Unicorns and Dragons every day. I'm not always in favor of divorce - sometimes reconciliation makes sense. In this case it doesn't, or at the very least it would have taken a whole lot of effort and time ( i.e. 6 - 12 months minimum). Sorry, but for this story I much prefer SaddleTramp1956's version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was lousy and the author is a cucky himself

Chuck100Chuck100about 3 years ago

You tell a great story. An easy read. I just find it hard to believe that Rick would be so passive towards Trey. When my wife had a year long fling, the only thing that kept him from finding the sharp end of a tree shredder was they were so stupid in covering their tracks, all roads lead to me. Of all the emotions that make up a marriage "Trust" is the one that is the hardest to repair. It never get to the level it was. it use to be trust unconditionally, now it is Trust but verify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little too cucky for me.

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

Mindless, overextended drivel.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

No... This is NOT how this story ends. This story makes it ok to cheat for 6 weeks and NO PUNISHMENT. Screw that, divorce is the correct answer and having Dr. Trey severely injured is right answer too. Rick has no balls in this version. Marcy is a cheating slut wife and should be kicked out of Rick's life. There are 2 other endings alot better than this POS. This story makes Rick a weak and cowardly cuckold and Marcy a wronged slut who fell for her lovers line of bullshit.... This pathetic tale sucks and rates no better than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This version sucked. This writer has no idea how a real man would act in this situation. It seems pretty clear that this writer is some wimp that has let the women in his life control him and has no back bone. Please give up writing about men that you have no way of understanding. Sorry to say that I read the entire story but wished I would have stopped after the first paragraph.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Very well written but I thought his acceptance of her actions was unbelievable. Sorry but only 3 stars from me for the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The most horrible sequel written. 1⭐

My god, I hope no husband is as cowardly as this one.

He can do nothing but excuse anything and everything.

What stupidity.

what crap you write.

The military, police, firefighters ..... all these people (men and women) have this profession by vocation and to help people and society.

And not for the sake of risk.

We do not feel an account of their value until the day we need them.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

⭐.

How can you write that? I am disgusted with the way you describe people, men and women in the service of the community. (firefighter, policeman, soldier, ....).

Your character is a larva, an earthworm, apologizing for everything.

it's totally pathetic.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very pleasant ending. The two had so much love in life it would be brainless to end it all because his or her jealousies overrode common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done. Congratulations.

You are going to win the most rotten sequel contest with the most pathetic character.

What quality of writer! You know how to win over your audience!

There are possibilities for reconciliation in the story, but it starts with respect, consideration, separation or divorce.

You only wrote about a pathetic character, not at all real by the way in view of his professional career.

Your copy is to be seen again, your character is so pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry, I just can't see Rick getting back with her. This has too much of a clinical feel to Rick's view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star

This version is terrible and I think the way the husband was acting he was actually a robot.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 3 years ago

so heart warming

so touchy

so human

so nice

so how should i say ..... cucky boy

unbelievable the bull shit two people can actually spew and type onto our screens

as always i don t like to comment on the writing because writing is an art and i have no talent in that regard but my comments are always based on the content of the story

1* million limp dicks and a truck load of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My god, that was so incredibly boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@Odiouser.

😂😂😂😂

you had made my day.

Thank you.

I feel even more Male when I read your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG! What a wimp. He denigrates the military and she is a cheating skank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very bad!

doejohnny64doejohnny64about 3 years ago

No 20+ year veteran would act like this wimp. Worthless read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Drivel

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

if this rated higher than a 1, its because some cuckolds loved it .....wow

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Well if the author wishes to treat with this kind of -- attitude, I guess it will work. Although I really thought behind those monologue of Marcy's thought I could feel herself laughing, I felt as if she got the upper hand and winning over her simp husband. Yes that is the word I feel she felt, her husband the simp.

There was really no addressing of the infidelity, the husband's action isn't as realistic a reaction as a normal husband would do or think or say. Well, this is fantasy. But I didn't like it.

But to the author thanks for the effort anyway, but ranking with this story with the other versions I'm sorry but this one is in the bottom. For me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best

This is probably one of the best I've read. More rounded in reality than most. Ok, the fact that he's in military intelligence is a stretch, but the fact that they have both had issues that they are working though to stay together is a better reality.

Sometimes good people make mistakes and there should be at least once they get to correct them and move forward. This was a very well thought out scenario. I agree that if people would put as much effort into staying together as they do divorcing, they would be ahead in the long run.

Some divorces are inevitable, but others are usually pride driven. All depends on the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wasn't the worst of these ending stories - but it certainly wasn't good. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No. Just...no. Terrible dialog, poor storyline and writing, unrealistic in every sense. Characters were too different than the original. Sorry.

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

More cuck shit... Literotica really ought to have a category for this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who the hell were those people? Most of the dialog between Rick and Marcy sounded as if nothing from the original story was carried into your conclusion. Sorry but this was too weak to be called a conclusion. those

MwestohioMwestohioabout 3 years ago

Well written but awful ideas. The main character is an Alpha male. I'm not buying this ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Those SIX paragraphs of dialog before he sends Leslie away are like nothing ever spoken by a human being EVER in the history of civilization.

/

I got tired of reading blocks of dialog, read comments, skipped to the end, won't score, but if I did would be a one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Did you set out to make her despicable and him pathetic? If so, you succeeded, but why would I want to read that? You took the one halfway decent character and made him a pathetic apologist for something that was not his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is incomprehensible.

How could a man behave this way?

The problem is not the possibility of reconciliation, but the lack of respect, pride and self-esteem.

Your character apologizes for anything and everything.

This is ridiculous.

You forgot that he apologizes for the war in Iraq, the hole in the ozone layer, the end of the dinosaur era, the disappearance of Atlantis ......

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

I thought the letter was very good. But then after the letter Marcy started sounding like Rick, who always sounds like a letter and not an actual person.

And, sorry, the six-week affair was not realistically portrayed or handled. One minute, Marcy's letting Trey fuck her whenever, wherever, husband be damned. Then, after reading the letter, Trey suddenly became evil, this selfish narcissist. Wasn't he always? And if Marcy is so naïve or stupid to get seduced by Trey and spent six weeks getting fucked over and over it hardly sounds like she has any intellectual capacity whatsoever. And the dick must have been at least decent. I mean, I'm sure not going to spend six weeks fucking someone I can't enjoy, physically or spiritually.

So, the letter was good. The rest, not so much...

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

I hate to agree with all the anon assholes but yes this was terrible. And endless.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

There's a reason this road is less traveled!! No man with a set of balls would be OK with her shit. Nothing but a six week adulterous orgy disguised as a medical mission. I'm sure your road will give all of the soyboys a little hard on as they wait their turn on that creampie.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

This is the worst of the endings. He blames himself for her being a whore for six weeks? He also disparaged deployed married military men and their wives in general. Yes there are cheaters in the military both husbands and wives. I saw more than one friend come back from unaccompanied deployments to divorce. Military members need to have discipline. They either have it or they don't. I know current married officers who have children (a couple are even helicopter pilots who have been deployed in war zones). They don't do this because they are adrenaline junkies. That is the most insulting thing in this story. They do it out of patriotism and believe they are protecting their families by protecting their country. So 1* for the insults to those who make sacrifices for us all.

McDingelMcDingelabout 3 years ago

You are a very good writer, or have a good proofreader. Maybe a more-gentle type of man could react the way Rick does in this version, however; The bad will, lack of respect, and length of the cheating would be a deal-breaker for me. Thanks for your writing effort.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago

There is just too much disrespect to get over, even with anal. Divorce is the only option, even with the lawsuit. Maybe they could have some sort of friends with benefits living arrangement, but the trust would be gone.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I guess everyone is wired differently. That being said the author take on this seems so strange. Though the MC wrote a comprehensive letter to his wife. I dont really see where they worked on there differences. 2 pages of this story was made up trying to entrapt Dr Trey and get some sort of retribution. There was no discussion of the need her untold planned venture to have a 6 week sex/working rendezvous, because she needed it, and how she included the swinging neighbors to entice and mollify him. No marriage counselling to help get to the root of issues and hopefully not repeat them. How do you get over trust issues? Its already been established that she has a history of cheating so If she did it once she can do it again?

DesusDesusabout 3 years ago

A little constructive criticism. The dialogue between characters seemed a bit on the robotic side. It didn't seem to flow like a normal conversation would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5*. Finally, a thoughtful finish.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Congratulations CUCK!

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story and I can enjoy a reconciliation

... however, I don’t know that you did enough to convince me that they can make this work. Basically he rolled over and she had her cake and he just shrugged and moved on. He fell emotionally flat and she came off very 2D... selfish and unrepentant.

Nice try to do something different 4 star from me

SKHPSKHPabout 3 years ago

The characters do not fit the original story. He is portrayed as an unbelievable wimpy man, far from the original. He even takes the bulk of the blame for her betrayal. She seemed to be repentant, also far from the evil cheater from Kalimaxos' story.

Author, if you want to turn a story completely around and give a shit about the original, please, at least put a warning at the beginning to help your readers save their time.

I also did not like the style. The dialogues and his letter totally lacked emotion and were not fitting the critical situation. Nobody behaves like this! ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I only gave a two because some authors dump 1 ratings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

** from me for your effort....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The cuck's dialogue makes him sound like Mr. Spock, and the blame shifting and rationalization of his wife's betrayal is nauseating. He sounds more like Pee Wee Herman than a combat veteran. Writing Trey as "Simon Legree" at the end was also a very poor choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the worst nonsense I have ever read on Literotica. I could tell this would suck by the 2nd paragraph. I wasted my time reading this drivel.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 3 years ago

3 Stars. Thanks for writing it. I see no way Rick would be home when she returns. I feel he would have pictures from the trip on the table along with the D I V O R C E papers for her. She sure went off the tracks on this one. She had to have cheated with him in the past to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't buy it. Did he go into the service AFTER they were married? If he was already in the service then she knows what that means so they are in it together. He should have no guilt about his chosen career. He can feel sorry about having children and leaving them so long as it was not the kids doing. But no way he should apologize. As for her cheating while he was deployed he feels that is acceptable because she was stressed and another woman wanted to break them up? More bull crap. Lastly, seeing her each night in bed makes him forget her six weeks of wild sex with Trey? Nothing makes you get over that. If he has ED now because of it he will forever. Only way I think I would get over it is from angry revenge sex. I would not look at my "wife". I would see a piece of meat that I would put on a condom and do what I want and when I am finished roll over and go to sleep.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Congrats! You have finished a story writing about the absolute cuckiest character in all of Literotica, and knowing all along he was a career army officer. What a piece of shit you must be! And then, you piss off all the feminists by writing about the absolute dumbest ( yet highly educated ) slut ever getting royally fucked by a career sexual predator. And she was clueless the entire time. WOW! You deserve the burning you will get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

blah, blah, blah and more blather.......did this guy ever stop

talking long enough to breath....and this version reeked of

stupidity

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

That was terrible. Just awful. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Horrible. I wish I could give it a negative -5 stars.

shalpa64shalpa64about 3 years ago

Worst one so far...by a mile.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

She abetted Dr. Feelgood. When she allowed him to demean her husband and went back it meant that she agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Marcy is just as guilty as Trey, even more so; your going to continue as if she’s not guilty? If she offered a hall pass Rick should take it ,but only on his terms not hers

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

WOW, I liked this ending. To me, it was well written with detailed descriptions. Intelligent dialogue abounded. But, a little BTB could have been included to show who the man WAS. Perhaps his approach should have been MORE physical than cerebral ( if you know what I mean.) dd

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Reconciliation is a decent premise. All of Rick’s explanations and analyses were good, and likely. Whether it’s practical to play out as described… can’t criticize that, it’s your story.

That said… you were too wordy at the start, when he dealt with Leslie and Vinnie. Reading his thought process, then quoting exactly the same, is tiresome to readers. His letter, while he tried to be civil and sanitary, didn’t give a sense of how her Red Roof Inn visits affected him before Hawaii, immediately after, or recently. That was, IMO, a critical oversight. The narrator transitions were cumbersome. The lawyer got a settlement from Trey… what about the hospital and the DA? His threat was blackmail. Finally, there was no emotion. Rick claimed to be devastated. Marcy learned she’d been used, played over a lengthy time span- no emotion?

Your writing is clean, and the creativity holds promise. Keep writing, and try to convey more feelings.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 3 years ago

What an awful story. Seriously, I don't know ANY man that would simply sweep this level of humiliation and disrespect under the rug, let alone accept the majority of the blame on themselves. The author has to be a woman, because no (OK, a guess there may be a very few) man would think or react in this manner, especially a retired Army colonel. 1/5 because that is the lowest grade available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where Wife, Wimp Hubby

No punishment for the Doctor

Horrible writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Turgid best describes it.

devtekdevtekabout 3 years ago

The most realistic sequel.

Two people with weakness and regrets, like all real people.

Maybe not the most entertaining, definitely not the funniest, but very emotional.

You intrigued me to read your other stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

All the BTB anonymous comments aside, your story is probably the most realistic scenario that will be presented. You have taken into consideration the fact Hubby is a very mature Army officer and wifey is of the same generation. They both can see the possibilities awaiting them as they enter old age—a time when being alone ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Besides, regardless of what so many Anons seem to think, love isn’t something turned on and off like a switch. Those who really think they can do so may have been in lust, but certainly not in love. I’D SUGGEST OUR HIGH DIVORCE RATE IS A RESULT SO MANY MARRYING FOR LUST AND NOT LOVE.

Of course that’s just one man’s opinion, as is the 5 stars I rate this. cd

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

interesting way to finish the story and I liked it. Communication is the lifeline to any relationship and the anons obviously have no clue what that means. no nitpicking here

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Military life means family sacrifice.... didn’t really enjoy this version.. wifey still hoed herself out no matter how u cut it

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

The story was well written, but I can't see a battle hardened veteran accepting of the disrespect shown by his wife.

I gave it a two for that reason.

An anal douche is called an enema...

Thanks for the effort...

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 3 years ago

What utter bull shit. this is the worst story I have had to force myself to finish to the end. I always finish things I start even if unpleasant, and this really tested my patients to stop. A well deserved ONE*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems unrealistic to imagine that a guy could equate his cheating with hers. Without some degree of balancing the scales it would be almost impossible to forgive such blatant disrespect and misbehavior. Don’t think I could. Four stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read every one of these ending and loved them all, except this one. I don't care how you try and bundle it up, no ex-military man is going to accept that kind of disrespect and cheat. Even if he whored around all the time he was away from home, it was never done "right in her face". You made him look like a wimp pussy of a man

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Trey called Rick Cucky, and based on the story, he nailed it. No man would welcome a cheating whore like Marcy back into his life. This sequel fails completely.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Well they finally gpt to the hotel. His letter was sṕot on. I was kind of sad that she did not pay the

price, which in this case would have been cóming down with an STD on the second test. I find it difficicult to believe that a lovely Colombian could not bring this horn dog to his knees.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Nope

That effort is at the bottom of the pile of responses to the original challenge

Too much namby-pamby

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 3 years ago

The best I can say is that this a well written terrible ending to this story. I'm not against reconciliation in the right circumstances but this is not one of them.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Perfect summation: "If people would spend half the time, money, and effort in making their marriage work that they spend in getting a divorce, they would be much farther ahead in the long run."

.

Great ending to this intriguing story! Much more like real-life. Plus, ANON and The BTB Mafia are upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am (almost) always a hater of RAAC stories. The guys - or authors - who would propose such behaviours have absolutely no respect from myself however, there is always an exception to any rule and this may be a case in point.

I feel that this story stands alone in the plethora of alternative endings and approaches that George Anderson and Kalimaxos have recently prompted. Whilst I still would not personally agree with the decision or actions of the main character I applaud the writing and explanations / storyline woven into this particular piece. I regard this alternative ending as easily the best that I have encountered so far in my extensive reading of Literotica / LW. Extremely well done and a wonderful piece of authorship!

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Who the F even talks like these people?

I tolerated this story until she called Leslie and apologized to her. Are you for real? She has the temerity to scheme the 6 week love fest and he has to call her about it, but she feels the need to apologize because her hubby didn’t want to take part?

I was hoping something like real human emotions might actually show up in this story but couldn’t read anymore. I have serious doubts Diedre would find any real attraction in this mega simp. I also doubt he would be very good at RECON. He takes forever to analyze before making decisions and almost gets off on taking the high road. How would he handle any situation that requires decisive action? Maybe Marcy went with Trey because he goes after what he wants instead of over analyzing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hmmm no just NO.

Do you understand men at all?

This husband was mentally ill, maybe the trauma of finding out his wife was a slut?

No guy would act this way, at all.

jd3608jd3608about 3 years ago

Like many, I didn't like how the characters changed from the original. I'm not sure if a career military man, close to becoming a General, could become so weak and blame himself for being gone much of their marriage. It's not as if she didn't know he was active duty and had assignments away from his family. Not everything has to be BTB, but this even fails as RAAC. Rarely to I wish I didn't spend the time to read any story, but this left me empty with how it played out.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

with all the LW stories in the past month or 2 its not surprising this one fits the mold. i was thinking the rating was low because it mightve been a btb story due to all these recent cuck/swinger stories but alas its the same ole cuck shit. one star and this is the worst version so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Couldn't finish page 1! Far too many unnecessary filler details like what the fuck they're eating.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 3 years ago

No. This guy takes introspection to an utterly illogical conclusion. A clusterfuck masquerading as an exercise in sensitivity.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

No man, even the the wimpiest of cucks, would stay with this POS woman. Ever!

The original story wasnt that great but you managed to make it look like War and Peace.

Sorry this was pure USDA Grade A crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No Career military officer would stand for the crap that him wife dumped on him!

Marcy would have to crawl over broken glass or equivalent to recover this marriage.

I gave this 3* that it didn't deserve, only because you took the time to write 5 pages.

SADDLETRAMP1956 has given the best version of an ending to this story that I have read so far.

I been expecting someone to write killing Trey in bed leaving Marcy to discover him in the morning.

I don't like to see death as a solution in any story, but Marcy and Trey almost deserve that kind of treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have never before given a one star but I did for this one. The writing itself was not that bad but the story line infuriated me. A woman spends SIX FUCKING WEEKS having daily sex with somebody else and the husband takes her back!

I bet your wife screws around on you and you watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is Insane!!!

No sane husband would accept this wimp assed situation.

Pleeease stop tormenting your readers.

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

There is no full O-6 in the military that I know that would have acted like this or allowed anyone they knew to act like the slut nurse, no matter how long they had been married. He was a pilot & an intel officer - not some laid back supply clerk! Both of those jobs would have made him very hard and very confident - no attributes that the lead character in this story demonstrated. *1 was as high or low as I could assign this trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, that was boring. There was no love or emotion in the story. Not sure what you were trying to achieve in this ending but think you failed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

what's next, he's going to hold Trey dick in his mouth and clean it before Trey fucks Macy. Instead of Just once, It should be called Just Cucky! And Legio, a marriage has to be worth saving. And like this version of just once, it isn't.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

@Legio.

agree with Huedogg2

Why would the husband be responsible for everything ?? Why is he apologizing for everything? A marriage concerns a couple or 2 people. And in this story, it is the woman who is responsible for the state of this marriage, for setting up a sexual loophole, for an exit ...... and for the reason that she has it. want, that she has the right .....

And of course it is without discussion and consultation with her husband.

What is there to save when one of the two has no regard for the other, and forces him to be in this situation without his consent?

For me, having sex without consent is rape.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Legio, the whore went off on a 6 week whore fest. Only in your delusional world is there a marriage to work on. Perhaps your whore should have put more time into making the marriage work instead of setting off a nuclear bomb in the middle of it.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

I sometimes love reading the comments than I do the actual story. In the original story, the author invited anyone to write an ending that they saw fit. Since this is fantasy land, I feel that any ending would be appropriate. While I may or may not agree with this ending, I have known people that would have taken this path. Would it have been right for me? Who knows until you are in those circumstances.

So,. remember that you are reading another person's fantasy and either enjoy it or look somewhere else for a better ending!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous