All Comments on 'Just Once... Dishonorable'

by 2wrongsandaright

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
shadowjack17shadowjack179 months ago

Apache pilots sit in the rear seat...just saying.

KalimaxosKalimaxos9 months ago

"I had fucked up but I hadn't set out to betray her. "

OMG! The hypocrisy of this statement is beyond delusional. Rick sticks his dick in Diedre's mouth and his mouth on her pussy, and that is not betrayal? He cheats on his wife, but you excuse it like he was Bill Clinton sticking his dick in Monika's mouth. How honorable Rick was. I bet Stars and Stripes Forever was playing as he face-fucked Diedre.

I wrote this story the way I did to set a trap for you, BTB hypocrites, and boy, have so many of you been so willing to take the bait? Let's face it. After this above statement, I didn't have to read anymore.

Next...

PS. Yes, I saw women cheating on their husbands in the service. But I saw just as many husbands doing the same on their wives. But most of you never served and wouldn't know. You put us military people on a pedestal but we are human with failings, not saints.

Rick got what he deserved. She BTBed him for cheating. Deal with it.

vhasstvhasst9 months ago

Enjoyed your ending. Keep at it and dont let the ego driven diatribe by the original author deflect. This is exactly what they asked for when they wrote "Unlike school tests, there is no "right" answer, only your version of it in your universe." Its funny that they deride BTB hypocrites without having the self awareness to see their own hypocracy.

francemanfranceman9 months ago

Wow too strong.

If I understand correctly?

But it's not even sure, because of course I'm a moron.

Rick + deidre = oral under the influence,

but still a cheat.

Marcy + Trey = 6 weeks purely premeditated,

but more than cheating, betrayal. And that's not counting the probable prior affair.

And this has to be equal? Balanced?

God, I really need to brush up on my primary school maths!

Thank you for helping me to highlight the arithmetical gaps and difficulties.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Well you were right, this is utterly redundant. And beneath you.

demanderdemander9 months ago

Kalimaxos is a hard case. D

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

That’s is nothing new here at all. This is just the same extreme revenge as previously done in numerous other versions.

numbnutz49numbnutz499 months ago

Decent, but other than the extreme violence (which has also appeared in some sequels) little new territory was explored. I guess this story doesn't offer as much potential as February Sucks.

SDN1955SDN19559 months ago

Awful lot of premeditated murders in the recent batch of stories.

KRD19254KRD192549 months ago

Where does the pilot sit? Get your facts right if you are using them. It tainted this whole story.

\

3*** hooyah

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb9 months ago

Lately, I've noticed that stories on this site have taken a decidedly darker turn. I don't condone murder.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

I HAVE read all the sequels and this one finishes in the middle of the pack. Several plot gaps and missed opportunities held this back. I did like the shot that killed it's primary target also took out a worthy secondary one. LOL! 3.4*

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Good story!!! 5 stars from here!

I would have gone even much harder against Marcy...

Well done!

MwestohioMwestohio9 months ago

Good follow on.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

To me the story was just so, so. A rehash of so many that came before. Though it should be judge on it's own merits. Thanks for your writing.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly9 months ago

Decent, but IMO you tried to impress the reader with some knowledge of Crypto and chemicals, which again IMO. What blew the story and your credibility is the fact that you missed or didn't look up the seating arrangement on the AH-64 Apache Longbow. The pilot sits in the rear seat.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

I liked it. It was a little over the top - but, good, nevertheless.

c24jc24j9 months ago

Geez what a monster this guy was! Murdering two healers (and apparently all sorts of others), and telling himself it was justified for country and/or family. Maybe the universal soldier is to blame . . .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I guess it worked out okay for the MC!

4

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord; just don't fuck with the right person. An excellent thought about this oft written story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have taken out the wife as well, no divorce, no split of assets or monies, clean break. Takes two to Tango, she is as much to blame for the affair as him, should have received the same treatment!

PyongTaek82PyongTaek829 months ago

I have a simple question for the author of this garbage. What point were you trying to make? That it's okay to have your wife's lover murdered? That it's okay that another man is murdered? Although he didn't sleep with your wife, he'd probably been sleeping with a married woman, so it's okay if he's collateral damage? Are you even aware of how many men are currently incarcerated because they actually acted out what you probably considered to be a delightful fantasy? I wonder how many of them would like to take their actions back rather than spend the rest of their lives in prison. Of course, I doubt if they have access to this site, otherwise it would be interesting to read their comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Your not a bad writer, however this was like reading a "how to" roster!

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

I found this ending quite boring.

Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love when new versions of this story come out mainly cause it allows me to enjoy one of kalimaxos melt downs lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars! The whore and her master got theirs, only his was quick, and he took the other master with him

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

In my opinion, it got so complicated a process to kill just one man I lost interest.

Just skimmed trying to be fair to the writer who gave effort to add something to Kalimaxos story....

But really, I feel killing a man because of a cheating spouse is not worth it.

Rick should have just left, not see Marcy again, become a passport Joe (bro) and go on adventures, .

Burn all the photos of Marcy, keep the photos with kids, burn her wedding dress, sell the house.

So much simpler, and Rick will have a clean conscience moving forward.

I didn't like it.

So I gave 3*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh! 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not bad. Not great..

.

The good: Rick dumping the bitch without hesitation, and starting a new life.

.

The bad: Marcy’s character was NOT as portrayed in the original. The murder of Doc Asshole was unnecessary. The relationship with the kids was too brief. His ability to arrange the murder and obtain the gallium was too facile.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In this extreme version of an already awful story, the name "2wrongsandaright" could become "3wrongsand0right": 2 almost innocent guys murdered and 1 betrayer wife who didn't pay enough. Totally unbalanced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I see that K is still having a hissy fit about authors taking him up on finishing this tale 😎

.

The exchange he had with another recent author exposed him as the thin skinned twit he really is. The comment he makes here reaffirms the assessment. And he lies to himself 🥳. He “laid a trap”? Sure……

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was like the battle cry of incels. Good lord.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Damn good version

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

One of the better endings, way over the top of things that he did. But still an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing.

Frank66Frank669 months ago

"I had fucked up but I hadn't set out to betray her. " original writer.

"OMG! The hypocrisy of this statement is beyond delusional." Kalimaxos

Um, I've read it several times, and the hypocrisy is non-existent. It was a true and honest statement easily recognized by most Junior High students. What IS hypocritical is Kali's thought process- acting like he has any right to be a moral judge for anyone.

Sheesh.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"Rick, I forgive you. Please forgive me! I did start seeing someone while you were in Korea." - SHE'LL forgive HIM? Let's see, after a life-or-death situation, he engaged in mutual oral sex. She had an on-going affair while he was deployed, and had a planned six-week fuck fest. Yep, totally equivalent.

\

"Please let me keep my name. I don't want to lose Kyle and Rhonda too." - What does keeping her name have to do with keeping the kids?

\

@kalimaxos, he didn't SET OUT to betray her. Unlike her at the Red Roof Inn and in Colombia. "Rick got what he deserved. She BTBed him for cheating. Deal with it?" - I don't think that she feels that way.

\

These Mission Impossible revenge plots get old fast, and the ending feels cut off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not bad. Rather clinical.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Why is the lover punished more harshly than the cheater?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! Kalimaxos was really set off by this one?

From the comments it seems that Kalimaxos deemed Rick to be a cheater? By Bill Clinton’s definition, eatin’ ain’t cheatin’. In my books, it was definitely a cheat. But Kalimaxos fails to explain Marcy and the Red Roof Inn while Rick was in Korea. Where there’s smoke there’s generally a fire. Marcy already had her fling and showed zero empathy for Rick when she learned about his indiscretion. Maybe she did have an affair, maybe she didn’t but taking revenge before confronting her husband is unacceptable. There can be only one outcome from that type of disrespect. Kalimaxos left the story open ended and is now pissed off that others are pouncing on gaps he left unexplained.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Murder? Fuck with a married woman and that's the chance you both take. Some people are not as squeamish about such things.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An okay story dragged down by using murder as a plot device. It seems so unimaginative to simply kill someone to solve your problem. Surely you can think of a clever way to solve things.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Dry, bland and basically a "look at me and how much I know about being a helicoter pilot!".

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Interesting

Take on this sad theme. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just once… a cliche

Or just twice…a cliche

Ad infinitude….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You killed the wrong one. Trey was single.

ribnitinribnitin9 months ago

too mechanical.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In this tale, the only "Dishonorable" was the MC, the murderer idiot husband. He killed 2 innocents and did almost nothing against the real evil disgusting responsible for the destruction of his marriage: his wife. A really good childish couple, one worse than the other.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

What revenge? Marcy walked with no penalty at all.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

You obviously have limited experience with military and exmilitary personnel. The one thing these people share is self discipline. They are able to control their emotions and responses so an over the top actions depicted just would not happen.

You obviously have knowledge of the hardware and places mentioned in the story but I suspect you gained this knowledge from YouTube rather than actual experience.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

I liked it. For avoiding a RAAC, and especially for having Dr Trey blown away, I gave you a *5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another technocracy story: all the gizmos, legal maneuvers, financial arrangements. Perfect story telling, if you're a lawyer or a CPA. It was decent retribution and BTB until he got to the kids. Did it ever occur to anyone else that when a woman betrays her husband, she is also betraying her children's father? She is betraying Every Single Lesson of morality and ethics she claimed to value and tried to teach her children. She ends up being a complete fraud, a selfish ignorant whore who, in the end, did what she wanted to do because she had the opportunity and it felt good. Fuck Everyone And Everything Else In Life. And this stupid cuck wanted spare his children the details about their mother being some coworkers whore? Why? Marcy was regretful and distraught for Only One Reason, her fuck buddy was dead and unavailable for her Fall Back ace in the hole. Maybe that's why Marcy thought she might get away with being Trey's slut, for six weeks. Because the goody two shoes husband failed to let her see the Real Him, until it was too late. So in a way he enabled Marcy to become a whore. Serves him right. He got what he married, he got what he endured and forgave, so he got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had no trouble with eliminating the cheating doctors however the dialogue in this story was like a rote recital and maybe more bland.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Six weeks of f**king her lover in a foreign country was a 'little fling' in her mind. What would it take to qualify as an affair?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not off to a good start. We’re learning about helicopters, drug cartels, and our intrepid hero is obviously a super secret spy with ninja like skills. Zzzzzzz. I’ll keep going for a bit longer but I’m not encouraged

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, that was a joke. You know it’s really bad when you can’t get through two pages. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Stoneywebb. You’re right, the stories are getting darker AND the quality has gone way done too!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear c24j

Nobody made them chase other mens' wives.

Actions have consequences. Deal with it.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Yeah they are right about Apache seating and apparently Kalimaxos has reading comprehension problems.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@c24j you're an idiot. Not just an average idiot but a dangerous idiot. You're saying the ends justify the means. So by your logic if a "healer" is also a rapist he/she should be praised for being a "healer" and not taken down for raping others.

Like i said, you're an idiot.

@author 1 star story, you look lazy and not "interested in what others have to say". You made it seem like you wrote an novel, but it's barely 2 pages. That's not just lazy, that's Marcy level contempt. I'd say shove your writing hand up your bum, but i have a feeling you already do that so you can have a steady supply of shit to eat when none is around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Covert man burned that bitch the house and the doctor. Another way to handle a confused Narcissistic trophy slut wife that was not very loving.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

c24J did you read the original? I didn't think so. learn the whole story before you open your mouth and prove your a fool

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with 26thNC – A doctor is licensed to practice medicine and to cause no harm . Dr. was rich by my standards and could have had most any un-married woman.

Like King David the DR. took the man’s only wife (Sheep).

My grade was a 4 because the Husband was a SPOOK.

I find this type of revenge way beyond a common Male's resources and ability.

** 26thNC about 1 hour ago

I liked it. For avoiding a RAAC, and especially for having Dr Trey blown away, I gave you a *5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Average story for this place. When the Chief mentioned hot water heater I laughed. There is no such thing. There are water heaters, but you don't need to heat hot water. Just a pet peeve of mine. The insurance company would take a really close look at the cause of the fire because he replaced it himself. In most municipalities you have to have a licensed contractor install water heaters just so people don't do stupid things. Just saying.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

You can't polish a turd. The original was an awful story. No ending will make it even average.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban8 months ago

Well played, 2wrongs.... I enjoyed your version.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

GRRR MILITARY MILITARY MILITARY MILITARY MILITARY! I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs, clearly this is soldier porn and that's not my fetish at all

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

But then along came Diedre?

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Yep, l liked it

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Decent but not great followup. Too fast moving; for me, sometimes hard following it up. Don't know where you, along with some other writers, claim that Diedre told Marcy they're having sex; wasn't in the original. Diedre said she took care of him, meaning she had his "6", but didn't get the opportunity to explain. Totally different.

Liked how Rick used her letter against her, but didn't use it enough. There's much in the letter he could've expounded on but didn't. Would've been nice to see what happened to Marcy; to that end, the story's incomplete. Rick, not wishing to date or find somebody else, to me is unfortunate.

Story could've been deeper in content & emotions. Because of all that, I can only rate this 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anonymous 29 days ago*** No your fetish is sucking cock and watching your wife get assfucked .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The real problem here is that bad stories don't deserve alternate endings written for them, even if the author dreaming up the fucked up original scenario requests them. The original was just awful, and I really don't care how much duct tape and sanity injection was required to try and fix it.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Sorry, this is one of the worst sequels to Just Once, and probably THE worst among the ones that didn't involve RAAC. 2.5 stars. This story was a HUGE disappointment.

/

On the plus side, he didn't go all wimpy and even consider reconciliation, he also was able to execute his plan instead of being an emotional mess like a pregnant emo girl (or LW character). And the fact that the douchebag got offed is of course a small plus.

/

On the minus side, everything else. Instead of burning the house down after cancelling insurance, he achived LITERALLY NOTHING (or negative benefit actually) but not simply keeping insurance, but being braindead enough to give her the insurance proceeds. ON TOP of 50/50 income split! Also, instead of PUBLICLY shaming her and outing her disgusting shit self to the kids so they won't blame him, he decided to be a dumb fuck and not tell anyone about what a despicable cunt she is. And lastly, the idiotic "Oh i swore off sex" ending. And I'm not even considering the idiotic forgiveness for her cheating while he was in Korea. Another minor minus is that - like in a LOT of Just-Once sequels as well as the original - the completely mystifying and illogical fact of Deidra blabbing to the wife about their "affair" in Iraq is never explained in any way.

/

In short, the REAL criminal (his ex) didn't really lose almost anything aside from the husband she didn't value, and some emotional upset from her lover being offed. She didn't lose the kids' respect, community respect, her job, she GAINED monetraily, and once she's done with therapy she'll be back to actively fucking and likely conning the next sucker into marrying her. The fact that the douchebag she was cheating with got offed is only a minor offset compared to that - SHE was the one who swore in front of witnesses and god to love, cherish and be fathful to him, while Dr Dickface didn't owe him anything aside from not being a douche.

clarkgarbleclarkgarble4 months ago

5 stars for the writing BUT 1 it dragged in places. Could have been shorter; 2 having your hero be a super spy or a special ops operator or any such is NEVER a good idea. Ever. And 3 a little sequel goes a long way. There’s been a lot of sequelling going on lately.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

sorry not the best of follow ups to the original

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once again, an LE author punished the other man, and only wrote minimal consequences for the slut. This is asinine! The wife is the traitor! She’s the one who promised the MC fidelity. She deserves the harshest punishment. Personally I’m glad if the affair partner ALSO dies, but if for some reason the author is only going to punish one, it should be the slut!

Is this some kind of misguided sexism?!? The false belief that women are basically just children? That they don’t have agency, and aren’t responsible for their decisions?

I’m just so tired of this!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not the best follow-up on the story but far from the worst. The writing & story telling was good, except for the fact that in one sentence, there's some weeks to go as far as Marcy's return. The next, albeit a new paragraph, had this at 3 or 4 days or so, with nothing between that. Quite a jump!

I wonder why Dierdre gets a bum rap when she visited Marcy. Yes, she could've explained what she meant, but Marcy didn't think to ask until she was gone. Moreso, she didn't ask Rick about it too much. For her to use that as an excuse, especially with her cheating while he's in Korea (tho he did forgive her, at least in this story- don't remember that being a fact in others), her latest actions become unforgivable.

I don't see the reasoning/ need for burning down the house, even if it wound up being only part. I also don't see him awaiting, as she requested, at the hotel instead of meeting her at the airport. The various interactions within the other stories was fun to read, & can imagine what this author would've written. But it's the authors choice- so be it.

Rick's statement when she compared what he did to what she's doing/did, to me the language wasn't strong enough to show anger, maybe even fury. For a chief nurse, she's not too bright thinking that they're anywhere close. Plus he never threw back the "playing soldier" bullshit, with his friends dying. That was a major disappointment to me.

While I did like it, thinking about the above -- 3 stars. Bob

usaretusaret3 months ago

Not bad. But a lame last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was great up until the ending. Who wants to live alone? That just sounds sad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmm. Not the author's best story. Far from it. Hard when the original is such a quagmire. That letter Marcy wrote just destroys everything. Have zero clue how he can easily have two men murdered but doesn't tell his kids the truth or show them thr letter. There is no redemption possible for the Marcy that wrote that letter. Forget her misunderstanding Deidre, forget the Red Roof Inn stuff. That letter shows complete and utter contempt for Rick. It is repugnant and there is zero empathy possible for the person who write that. The dichotomy of his murdering Trey (and by collateral damage Wilson) via assassination and yet nit telling his kids the truth is whacked. Unlike others I can understand why he didn't go after her job. He doesn't want to pay alimony. The burning the house and then giving her the whole insurance settlement is odd. Just split it 50/50. If she fights it, re-fule for adultery and muck up her future career opportunities. One thing that gets overlooked is her audacity in saying she can't lose both her husband (Rick) and Trey. So I guess, like hinted in the original was a longer term affair and she had emotional feelings for Trey. Whatever.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

Some of those that left comment have never seen the elephant or heard the owl. So what they say don't mean diddly squat. The guy in the story played in the sand box. Me I spent a few days in a tropical paradise complements of LBj. Both for the wrong reason if you ask me. The Saudi were the one the crashed the towers.

It's just a story and it don't mean a darn thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2wrongsandaright@2wrongsandaright
Entering a new phase of life and trying some new hobbies. I have submitted My Choice for approval. It's an expansion of the Your Choice 750 word project. Hopefully it will satisfy those of you that wanted more detail