All Comments on 'Just One Drink'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was perfect!! More please!! <3 it’s hard to find some good stories with the perfect kind of dialogue. You did amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tu pense faire une suite où elle deviens l’esclave sexuel/animal de compagnie de James ?

Et se fait prostituer humilier etc ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd read this story and the other parts on Reddit. I hope you continue it and make her be forced to do truly shameful things.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

Then Violet learns that taking the video was a felony - and she has the evidence in hand. Both the guys are in for a new experience - the American legal system, which could result in hard time and being bent over the American Standard and learning what getting fucked is all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she could use the tape of her rape to get back to the others. Most of the folks will want to watch the guys get burned big time and console the poor girl. The police will then find James when one of the others snitches.

However she will probably be blackmailed for quite some time and will have many adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

some guys are just assholes. i feel sorry for violet.

but she has to grow up and learn to kick some guys in the balls and stand her ground.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

I think we'd all be better off if you stopped writing this shit and we all stopped reading it... But it did come with a full warning...

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Enthralled

I've read a number of these blackmail stories, and usually found them contrived, to say the least. But we have to be aware that it can, and does, happen. Whether Violet is a 'rape slut' - or is turned into one - is an interesting facet of all this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

~B

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
Wow. I have no words.

I can't even think about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was the Chapter Content info that caused me to look at this story, “going to bed a virgin and waking up as a whore” …do I smell bullshit? I always read the Tags and comments where applicable, I’m really glad I didn’t bother to read this it’s glorifying rape, utterly sickening and completely non erotic. Pathetic freaks who’s only option to have sex is to rape someone.

If you were aiming for the common and healthy fantasy of the Rape Fantasy (CNC) you missed it, what you’ve produced is (I hope) a fantasy story about rape.

Rape is evil and often has a lifelong devastating impact on the victim, Due to our broken society women are held accountable to a sickening double standard, pushed into believing that they shouldn’t have sex (only sluts fuck around), shouldn’t enjoy sex (good girls don’t do that) shouldn’t ever wear revealing clothes (because they’re asking for it - apparently men are unable to control their sexual urges), shouldn’t go anywhere alone particularly at night (see previous reason). All that whilst men have sexual freedom, having a high number of sexual partners is pretty much encouraged, it’s damn near cause for celebration. Please don’t be a fucking sheep and buy into the bullshit. Slut-shaming is NOT the way forward.

The logic behind the Rape Fantasy is that it enables the victim to have sex guilt free, she was forced therefore no blame is associated. Unfortunately one of the really cruel points is that if she gets wet or worse has an orgasm(s) then that must mean she enjoyed it? Somehow that’s supposed to make her the guilty party? The reality is that the reaction is a physiological response to stimulus, it’s to prevent damage. Every woman I know would if possible choose the alternative ‘lubricant’ of blood from the damage caused by rape. That at least would leave no doubt in the victim’s mind that it really isn’t their fault. Speaking from personal experience, BDSM with a reliable trustworthy dominant can go a long way to healing the trauma.

To Anon who claimed to have killed two rapists - it’s an extreme but understandable reaction. I genuinely hope you don’t get caught. Unfortunately the death of the perpetrators isn’t guaranteed to make the nightmares go away. Only time and healthy coping mechanisms can help. Please tell her from me that none of it was her fault.

Tess (uk)

Apologies (sort of) for rambling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a woman with an over exaggerated rape fantasy life, and far more than a little submissive, I loved this. I love the sense of guilt Violet felt along with being totally turned on by it also. Found myself wishing I was Violet.

Poets_Never_KillPoets_Never_Killalmost 2 years ago

Far better than most of the stuff on this site even if it does 'glorify rape.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes fiction but reminds me that most people are arseholes.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I love Dominant men who take what they want from me❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It always baffles me when people click on a story, read the warning and then call the author names and people who enjoy reading this sick. You know what would be sick? This happening to someone in real life but this is a story; a fantasy. Anyways great story, I enjoyed it. The inner conflict, him turning out to be a horrible person - it was written in such a way that made me marvel not only at the dark subject matter but at your writing skill too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are women that are drawn to aggression and force, it’s proof that the desire for them is real. Also it allows them to still remain a “ good girl” but still enjoy what happens.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

It is erotic, but I shudder to think who this may validate, enable and justify. Are there no women in your lives, a mother, sister, someone you care about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES