Just One Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you..." Violet started, before she was immediately interrupted.

"Don't worry about that just yet Violet. You've had a long day. Eat now and then we'll talk after."

She didn't have to be told twice and wolfed down two slices before she even started to slow down. She wasn't hungry - she was famished. It wasn't until halfway through the third slice as the urgency faded, she slowed down and started to look suspiciously at her guest. "So, what is it you think you know," she asked warily, "and why do you think I'd care, or that anyone would believe you?"

James regarded her for a second, his eyes unreadable, before he started speaking. "You probably don't remember this, but I helped you get home last night, me and my roommate, actually. You were pretty wasted, and well, let's just say that after we got you here safe, I left and went home alone."

"But your roommate stayed? And you let him do this to me?" tears started to well up in her eyes, "How could you? You had to know what would happen."

"Of course, I knew," he countered, "I told him to go home... You gave a more mixed message, and he decided to listen to you and stay a while. That's hardly my fault, is it?"

"You're saying I..." Violet felt the sadness turning to rage inside her. "I would never..."

"Shh, calm down Violet. Calm down. I agree. You never would. Not sober anyway." her guest reassured her, "but you were wasted last night, so there's no telling what happened."

"I wouldn't," she whispered, pleadingly, less sure now that her righteousness faded.

"And I believe you, but that's not what I heard from him when he got back to the room this morning. Lucky for you, I was worried something like this might happen, so I left my gopro on your bookshelf to keep an eye on you."

"You what? You put a camera in my room?" she said looking around for it until he pulled it out of his backpack and waved it at her to show her, he'd put it away already. "What kind of weirdo would... Why would you..." Each question she asked died in her throat, until "What does it show?" She didn't really want to know the answer to this last question, but her desire not to know was easily overwhelmed by her need to know.

"I set up my laptop in the other room, so we can find out any time you're done eating," James said, casually leaning back while he waited on her as if he didn't have a care in the world.

In the other room he'd hooked his laptop up to her TV, and he cued up the video. It started off in complete darkness with muffled voices, it was only after a minute that the camera person took the camera out of his pocket and put it on the shelf, they could see anything at all. Once out though, she could see the main part of her dorm room that doubled as a living room and bedroom, and after a quick adjustment of angle, she had a pretty good view of the whole space."

"Listen," she could hear James's voice from the TV. "I know she said we could stay the night here if we wanted, but she's pretty wasted man. She might be into it tonight, but tomorrow she might be telling a different story. No pussy is worth a charge, man."

"It's fine," the stranger's voice said, "If she even remembers anything that happens tonight, it's not like she'll remember who she did it with, Will you honey?"

Violet for her part only turned her glassy eyes towards them, and the camera. "Huh? What did you say?"

"I said you don't mind if we stay a while and get to know you better, do you?" The stranger said, repeated the unasked question earlier for the poor drugged girl.

"No," she said sleepily as she started to lay back down, "After all your help, it's the least I can do..."

"See?" he said, turning back to his friend. "Aww, man - where are you going? Come on. Let's double team this slut." he called out to the sound of retreating footsteps.

"Fine. We'll just have fun without you." he said as the door shut.

"Where's your friend going," Violet said, this time without rising from the bed.

"We don't need him," the short guy said, moving over to her bed, sitting next to her. "He immediately started to touch her, stroking her hair and her back before letting one of his hands slide down to her ass and the hem of last night's dress."

Here it was. This was the moment when she expected to hear herself tell this creep no. To tell him that she didn't want this. That he needed to stop. Instead, after another minute in which he'd pulled her skirt up to grope her ass, all she did was sigh wistfully at the feeling for a little while, before murmuring, "that feels nice."

"Does it baby?" her molester asked, "Do you want to feel even better? I know just how to give you the perfect night."

"Mmm, yes please," she said on screen, but listening to her give in like this made her flush red with shame, powerless to stop any of it. This wasn't what happened, she was sure - there was no way that she would ever want to be treated like that.

"That's pretty much the way Thomas told it," James said, turning away from the screen to face her. He put his hand on her shoulder, and to her credit she only flinched a little bit. "He said that you practically begged him to fuck you, and when he wasn't enough for you, he... Well, none of that matters. What matters is that you were drugged and in no place for consent. This is still rape."

"I can't believe I'd ever... "Violet said, tears shining in her eyes, "I wouldn't. I couldn't." She was on the verge of breaking down again, when James swept her up into his arms and held her as she started to sob.

"Shhhh, I know, Violet, I know. It's going to be okay." James said, comforting her. Earlier she'd thought she let out all of her pain and shame, but she was surprised to find that bottomless reservoir of hurt had refilled while she ate. "Now you have all the evidence you need, but even that's going to be a tough choice."

"What do you mean," Violet asked, confused, "Why wouldn't I just give this tape to the police?"

"You could," he said. "You should, but there's some pretty terrible things on this tape. And all those details are going to come out sooner or later. Then everyone will know how much you enjoyed it. Everyone will know what a little rape slut you are."

"What?" She did a double take, thinking she couldn't have possibly heard what she just thought she did. "What did you call me?" she asked, pulling back away from him a little bit.

"I called you a little rape slut," James said matter of factly, nodding towards the TV screen. Violet followed his gaze and could see that in the last few minutes last night's version of her had managed to lose her panties and was moaning like a bitch in heat while her rapist finger fucked her with two fingers.

"Do you like that baby, do you like cumming on my fingers, or do you want me to find something a little deeper?" he said, taunting her.

"Please... please... " Yesterday's Violet said between moans, barely able to catch her breath. But at this moment, today's Violet watched, feeling sure that now would be the time that she begged her to stop. She was bitterly disappointed instead when the record instead blared out, "please - I need more. Pleasepleaseplease."

"Your wish is my command," Thomas said, standing and unzipping his pants. Violet was horrified, but she couldn't turn away. She was a virgin when this video was taken, and she didn't even remember when it was stolen away from her. As much as it hurt her to watch, she needed to see it. In fact, she was so focused on watching her own deflowering as she leaned forward, that she didn't notice how James had shifted, until she was practically sitting on his lap. She didn't notice until his hands slid up and groped her tiny tits, snapping her out of her terrible tunnel vision.

"What the fuck are you doing James," Violet spat, venom in her voice. "Get off me right now or I'll..."

"You'll what?" he asked, sarcastically as he pinched and twisted both of her nipples, sending a terrible mix of pleasure and pain through her body that made her gasp in pleasure. "You'll let everyone know what an easy piece of meat you are? That you're a kinky little cunt that loves to roleplay that she's being raped so she can secretly cum harder? That will certainly make you the life of every party for the next four years."

"No, I..." deep inside Violet, the anger that had been boiling up inside her started to change as cooled into impotent fear. He was right. Even if people went to jail. Even if he went to jail, she would still be ruined. "Just let me go and go home. I won't say anything. Just don't touch me anymore and I won't say a word."

James let one of her tits go and for a second Violet allowed herself to think she had one, but instead he only shifted his grip, running it through her short hair before grabbing a handful and pulling her head back hard, exposing her neck. "I don't care who you tell what, cunt. My face is nowhere on this tape, and if the law or the administration gets involved in this case in any way, you can be sure that clips of all the worst bits will end up all over the internet. You'll never be able to find them all; you'll be a famous."

"No, please," Violet whimpered, still watching the TV as her rapist rolled her over and spread her legs so he could get to her tits and fuck her properly. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can," James sneered, his hand drifting down from her tit to the waistband of her sweatpants. "Do you know why I didn't stay last night? Or why I didn't come back when Thomas invited his friends over?"

"He invited friends?" she asked, horrified while she watched Thomas devouring her tits on screen while she did nothing but spread her legs a little wider and sigh in bliss.

"It's because it was too easy. Pussy without resistance is barely worth the effort, but a conflicted little rapedoll like you..." he let the sentence trail off as his fingers slid fist inside her pants and then inside her panties. The only thing Violet did to fight was to try to clamp her thighs tighter, but even this resistance was pathetic as he slid his hands between them until he was sliding his fingers up her slick little slit.

"You're soaked," he said. "You might claim you don't want this but..." She bolted then. Getting off the couch and heading toward the door. If she could just get away she could... But he caught her by the wrist before she'd even gotten a stride away and swinging her back around brought her back to the couch. Throwing her down over the back of it like a sack of dirty laundry. "But you're going to miss the best part if you aren't careful."

In the position she was in now, bent over the back of the couch, she only had two choices. She could watch the screen as Thomas lined up his cock with her hole as he prepared to split her virgin pussy wide open or could close her eyes and pretend none of this was happening.

But she couldn't look away. Not even when she felt James yanking down her pants and panties behind her. She bucked and fought, but he easily kept her hips pinned to the back of the couch.

"Don't do this. This is wrong. It's rape. You'll..." Violet pleaded, her voice a whisper that was barely as loud as the sound coming from the TV.

"You're right," James interrupted her as he started to force his dick inside her even as she watched Thomas force his cock inside her on screen. "It is. I'm raping your slutty little hole and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Uhhh..."She grunted in pain as much as in pleasure as she felt him force his cock in her abused little hole. It felt bigger than the one she was watching on screen. "Why? Why would you do this to me again?"

"Because you're the perfect little victim," he said, bottoming out inside her and holding her there. "Because this is your place. You're nothing but a skinny little cumdump with a little fight in you, and I'm going to take you over and over until either you learn to love it, or I get bored of this stretched out little cunt."

And then James started to fuck her properly, pistoning in and out of her with deep thrusts that went in fast, bouncing off the back of her womb each time before pulling out slowly to do it again. It took less than a minute before she was moaning even more loudly than last night's version was moaning on the TV. She hated it. She hated him. She didn't want any of this.

But she couldn't deny how good it felt. Being fucked against her will felt even better than any toy she'd ever used on her tiny pussy. "Nooo...ooo...ooo...," she moaned, constantly being interrupted by each thrust as he pounded her from behind.

"Like I'd stop using a sweet little piece of rape meat like you, cunt. I'm going to use you until you're all used up, and as long as I have that video, you can't do anything about it. Mmmmm, fuck you're tight," James gasped, not stopping as he fucked his little victim for all he was worth. "You're my little blackmail bitch now, cunt. I whistle, and you'd better be on your knees ready to deepthroat my dick like the trained mutt you are, or you'll regret it."

Violet knew she should say something. That the only way she'd ever be able to look at herself in the mirror again is if she was defiant until the end. But between the taboo sight of watching herself get raped, and the incredible pleasure that came from James's dick as he violated her hole was impossible to ignore. She struggled to find some remaining shred of dignity or resistance, but when she opened her mouth, all that came out was a tortured moan as the best orgasm of her life tore through her battered little body. It burned through her, using her remaining self-respect and self-esteem as kindling as it ripped through her as she watched her rapist on screen bottom out inside her and fill her with her first load of cum. She wouldn't have to wait long for her next.

Then something occurred to her, dimly, through the fuzzy waves of pleasure. "I'm not protected. Please, you have to pull out. Please," she pleaded. Maybe she was already knocked up by a stranger she thought with a sense of dull horror. But just because she was already screwed doesn't mean she should take any more chances.

"You think you can just cum all over my dick like the whore you are," James said, pounding against her now in a series of frantic strokes, "and then ask me to pull out? In your fucking dreams cunt. This is my pussy and my womb. If you don't want to have my baby then you'd better get on the pill quick, otherwise you're going to be just another single mother. A fucking statistic."

He grabbed her hair then, pulling her up enough so that he could growl in her ear from behind. "Now tell me cunt, who's pussy is this."

"It's yours," she said sadly, after only the smallest delay.

"What's that, cunt? I can't hear you," James said, giving her a little shake.

"I said it's yours. It's your fucking pussy." Violet said, louder this time.

"That's right slut. All. Fucking. Mine." James purred as he released her head, hammering against her in those final strokes before suddenly driving his cock inside of her as deep as he could, making her bruised cervix ache as his dick began to contract over and over, shooting load after load of thick fertile cum inside her.

"God you're tight, cunt," he growled contentedly, when it was over, pulling out his softening prick and letting his cum start to ooze and drip out of her red and gapping little cunt. "Even after a gangbang you're still one of the tightest cunt's I've ever used. I'm going to love training you to be a proper whore."

James let her go and walked over to the TV, unplugging his laptop while Violet just lay there stunned and shellshocked.

"Gangbang?" she murmured, "What do you mean? It was just Thomas... Right?" She'd had those terrible flashes of two and three guys fucking her at once, but in her memory, she resisted and refused, so maybe none of that had ever happened and they were the product of her fevered imagination.

James unplugged the thumb drive and tossed it to her. "There's a lot more to that tape... You can watch it later when you want to cum on your fingers." His words were cruel, but his tone was crueler. He'd done such a good job at faking empathy when he showed up at her apartment but now he looked at her like she was a piece of livestock. "I'll give you a couple days to heal and take a morning after pill, and then I'm going to teach you some brand-new games, slut."

He zipped up his bag and walked towards the door. "Keep the pizza cunt. I'll see you around."

Violet didn't move. Not even when her door closed. She just lay there, looking at the drive like it was a poisonous viper. Did she want to watch the rest? Did she want to know what else had happened to her? Could she resist? She had no idea. All she knew was that Plan B sounded like a pretty good option, so slowly, and with more than a little pain she walked to the bathroom for another shower, so she wouldn't smell too much like a whore when she took her walk of shame to the pharmacy.

12