Just One Kiss

Story Info
Chinese girl gets 'lost' in the guy's locker room.
1.2k words
4.16
19.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JUST ONE KISS

(Written for a certain petal who craves such things. Rub, rub, rub, little petal)

You are new to campus, exploring it. You walk the grounds.

You wander through the gym. There is laughter. Male laughter.

White boys.

You want to get closer. You want to hear what they are saying. You sneak. You don't mean anything, you just want to listen, you are just always curious.

Curious about white boys.

You are outside the locker room. Inside they are relaxing after a game. Drinking. Laughing.

"What the fuck?"

A guy is there. A big blonde guy with blue eyes carrying beer.

You are found.

You start to stammer, making up something stupid about being lost.

He laughs.

"It's cool baby"

He puts his hand on the small of your back and takes you inside. Part of you wants to turn away, and leave.

But you don't leave. Into the lair of the white guys you go.

They are gathered, drinking beer, talking shit. They are friendly.

They are all around you. Towering over you, like giants.

They give you a beer. You feel so cool drinking with the guys. This never happened back home.

They are curious about you.

"What is your name?"

"Sui"

"Sue?"

"Not Sue, Sui"

They find that hilarious. They give you another beer.

You drink your beer, a little Asian girl surrounded by a team of white boys. They are teasing you gently. One pulls you up and carries you on his shoulders, your thighs around his neck. You like that.

You like it when one of them starts to tickle you. His hand is under your blouse on your bare skin, his fingers lightly stroking your belly. You shriek with laughter and lean against him. He smells of fresh sweat.

"Give me a kiss baby" he says.

You giggle, no, you will not kiss him. You just met! You are a good girl!

"Just one kiss"

You blow him a kiss and laugh. That's all he is getting.

He is laughing too. He swigs his beer. You swig yours too, and poke your tongue out at him playfully.

"One kiss you little tease."

You want to do it. Just once in your life you want to throw your arms around a big tall white guy and strain to reach up to him and offer him your pretty little lips.

"Fine. One kiss guy"

Guy. You don't even know his name!

The other guys cheer!

You wait. Wait for him to take you in his big strong arms and plant his face on yours.

Instead he lowers his sweatpants and pulls his cock out.

"I'm ready for my kiss now"

All the other guys are laughing and hooting, saying 'Ah Josh you're such a shit' and 'Dude no way!'

You are frozen on the spot. They are laughing and you realise how alone you are, the only girl, a little Asian girl in a locker room standing in a ring of white guys. One of them with his big erect cock out!

Your heart is pounding, so fast. Thump, thump, thump. Your cheeks have turned deep red, you feel them burn.

The guys are still laughing but there is tension hanging in the room now.

It is time to leave. It's been fun, say goodbye and go to your dorm.

Your feet don't move. No words come from your lips.

Your eyes are locked on it. You don't want to look but you can't look away. You are in its spell.

It is not like your little brother. Not like your boyfriend the few times you sucked his tiny dick.

It is so big. So, so big. It's like your lower arm thick. It's it's...

It's beautiful. Yes you are in its spell. You are the little mouse frozen as the cobra approaches. It is a predator and you realise you are its prey.

Your pussy pulses. Is it fear?

Run Sui run!

But you just stare.

His hands push you to your knees in front of it.

It is standing proud and throbbing just in front of your face.

It is so close, so close you can feel heat radiating from it, so close that it's musky male scent fills your nostrils.

Your mouth waters. You are full of shame, humiliation, longing.

Your mouth reaches forward, your tongue darts forward, it snakes out and shyly touches swollen male flesh.

Your cheek burns with sudden stinging pain. He slapped you!!!

"What the fuck? How dare you slut! You ask permission before you suck a white man. If you want to suck all our cocks you ask permission. An Asian slut should have manners."

Asian slut, suck all our cocks, the words burn into you. You have never felt so small, so humiliated in your life. You can't even look at the guys now. Your cheeks burn even hotter again.

You should leave. Leave now Sui. But you don't. You know you're going to suck them all. You know you want to.

"Well"

Don't make me say it. Please don't make me say it.

"Do you have something to say to us slut?"

"Please.."

"Please what slut?"

"Please... please may I.." you whimper.

"Speak more loudly. They can't hear you in back"

"Please Sirs may I... suck all your white cocks"

"You may. Begin."

They are laughing again. They laugh as you take the first huge cock in your mouth. They laugh as a slurping noise escapes your lips as you suck hungrily on the head. The taste of white cock inflames your senses.

Two more cocks are placed in your hands. You are almost beyond shame now. There is no use pretending. A cock in your mouth, two more in your hands, more visible in the corners of your eyes, you know what you are. What you are for.

You are in a trance. It is like it happens to someone else. It's some other Asian girl that gulps down each thick creamy load, and poses for photos with cum dripping from her lips. Some other girl that begs for the next cock when one is finished.

It's another girl who when her panties came down was placed naked on all fours on the bench and fucked hard at each end, moaning around the fat cock down her throat while her tight drooling cunt is pounded. Another girl that comes hard over and over and loses count of how many dicks she has taken.

Another girl reminded to use her manners when they start using her ass too, reaming her asshole with their swollen shafts while she whimpers with her eyes bulging with how stuffed she feels but never forgetting to thank each cock and then politely asking for another.

It's another girl but it's your jaw that aches, your pussy and asshole that feel tender and throb.

At last they are done. All the white balls have emptied, all the white cocks licked clean by your yellow tongue.

You are tired, fucked out. You stink of cock and cum.

The white guys line up and naked on your knees they make you shuffle down the line. You kiss each cock in turn and thank it respectfully. The boys laugh at you.

You are a good girl and you have manners.