Just One Kiss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of passionate kissing, Carmen pulled her lips away from Keri's and looked into her eyes. "Okay, okay, we need to cool down a bit now, we are just kissing, ok?" she asked, prompting a nod from her partner. Carmen then sat Keri's head on her shoulder to help her calm back down while running her fingers through the girl's hair.

Keri let her friend guide her head to a resting position, closing her eyes and trying to slow her breathing. A few moments later she opened them and noticed that her position gave her a close-up view of Carmen's deep cleavage. Of course, she had noticed and envied how big they were, but had not given much thought to her breasts themselves. The black lace bra that she was wearing pushed them up in a way that looked absolutely sexy, and her eyes traced around what was not covered by cloth, fascinating her. When Carmen breathed in, they swelled up larger, and when she exhaled they would settle back down. While the rhythm itself was comforting, she couldn't help but appreciate their beauty. At that point, the party was winding down and they took separate Ubers back to their respective dorms to sleep off the drinks they had consumed.

Keri looked at the clock and noted it was well past midnight, so she opted just to strip to her undies and slip into bed. Her roommate was away for the weekend and had the room to herself, so her state of undress mattered little. When her eyes finally closed, she was out for the count.

Keri was jolted awake by the sense of someone in her room, which made no sense since she had the place to herself. "Um...hello?" she said, voice trembling.

"It's just me." the voice said, which she recognized as Carmen's.

"You scared the shit outta me! What are you doing here?" Keri frowned, feeling a little violated at her unannounced visit.

"I thought you might want some company" Carmen answered, walking into the light from the outside window illuminated by the street light.

Keri gasped as she grasped the fact that Carmen was stark naked in her room, but as she was about to shout for her to leave, her eyes settled on her body. Her olive skin was flawless, dotted with a few freckles, a flat tummy that she could tell was well-toned, and her breasts jutted out with hard nipples.

Before she could even say anything, Carmen grasped her hand and slipped it over one of her bare breasts, making the nipple harden. Keri felt panic sweep over her but some unseen force kept her hand on the breast, caressing it. A moment later, she felt her new lover pull her face to it and slip the nipple between her lips. To her utter surprise, Keri began sucking it, making her friend moan her name. As she got more and more into what she was doing, fingers slipped into her pussy and began moving in and out of her.

Keri was so horny she simply couldn't keep herself from simply giving in, riding the slender, skilled fingers, impaling herself on them over and over and over again. Eventually, she felt her body seize up with an orgasm that tore through her body like a tidal wave, lasting for what seemed like forever. When the sensation had faded, she found herself in bed alone with the sun shining through the window. Apparently, she had some sort of sex dream, the details of which were fading with each passing second. Shaking the feeling off, she got up to begin her day.

Carmen was sitting in her microeconomics class (which she loathed), watching the bright sunshine spilling through the large window near the front of the classroom, flooding the area with light. Reflections off of the glass objects on the instructor's desk created a myriad of shifting colors that seemed to distract everyone in the class. Taking advantage of everyone's divided attention, she discreetly pulled out her bedazzled iPhone and began typing a message to Keri. 'Hey, girl, wanted to check on you, did you make it home ok? she asked without any symbols or emojis.

At first, there was no response, giving her an uneasy feeling, but then the response popped back up. 'Yeah, I have a bit of a headache but not a hangover fortunately,' it read. It was a positive sign, there was no awkward silence or nervous responses, so that made her feel better. It was one thing to get pushed into kissing on a dare, but quite another to engage in full-on making out with another girl, especially when one professes to be straight. It wasn't like they were super close or anything, but she considered them good friends and wanted that to still be true.

Carmen started typing a quick response so she wouldn't get caught by her professor. 'Glad to hear that, hope you had fun with Chris last night, you too looked nice and cozy together, lol, she texted.

The response was almost immediate. 'Yeah, I am thrilled that worked out, and the rest is just between us, right?

Carmen felt a twinge of concern that her friend had regretted or felt guilty for their little dalliance but then read between the lines. Keri didn't want Chris to think she wasn't interested, it was as simple as that. 'Yeah, no need to worry about that at all, I never kiss and tell, it would just make people talk, she typed back. Satisfied that everything was fine, she turned her attention back to the mind-numbingly boring lecture on price equilibrium.

Later in the day, as she was walking out of class, Keri's phone rang, and because of the magic of called-id, she could see that it was Chris. She broke into a wide smile out of sheer joy, and quickly pressed the correct icon to answer his call. "Well hi there, that certainly didn't take very long," she chirped, stopping for a moment to talk.

Chris smiled at the sound of her melodious voice, pleased at how pleasant it sounded even over the phone. In the past, he had dated a few girls with shrill or nasally voices that ended up grating on him after a while, particularly when they complained about something insignificant. "Well timing has always been my strong suit," he claimed.

Keri bit her lip before responding, figuring it was just a mild boast and didn't make him seem like an egomaniac. "Oh, well now I will have to hold you to it!" she teased, letting silence fall after to give him a chance to say whatever was on his mind.

Chris fiddled with his car keys as he walked to his vehicle from the part-time job he worked at a locally owned family restaurant. "Wow, I walked right into that one. So, I wanted to make good on my taking you out on a real date. If that's okay." he said, trying to suppress the nervousness in his voice.

"I would love to! When?"

"Friday night? We could get dinner or a movie too, if that doesn't sound too predictable. You can pick the movie." Chris quickly offered.

"Great, what time?" she asked, playing with her hair.

"Does 6:30 work?"

"Sure does."

"See you then!"

Keri smiled as she resumed walking, anticipating the evening that was no more than two days off. She started humming happily, almost skipping, forgetting the incident at the party and writing it off as an anomaly.

12