Just One Kiss Pt. 04 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen felt conflicted because her first impulse was to launch into full-on seduction mode and lead the girl into another encounter, perhaps going even further this time. On the other hand, if she pushed too hard, it might scare her off or leave her regretting the encounter afterward. With Keri's face near her neck, her own lips were perilously close to the straight girl's ear. Finally, she spoke. "I'm here for you, whatever you need, sweetie, to listen, to talk, or more," she purred.

Keri felt her breath catch at the last word that the Latina spoke, knowing that the innuendo pointed to all of the things that had happened between them thus far. 'More, yeah, that's exactly what happened, more kissing, more everything. Fuck, if last night wasn't enough then more is what I need. More, yeah more, I need to ask for more,' she heard bouncing around in her head as thoughts went a thousand different directions.

"More."

Carmen felt butterflies in her stomach as the whisper reached her ears, hinting that a repeat of earlier things was the request. Partly to confirm but also to tease, she asked, "More? More of what?" she asked, purposely putting her lips closer.

Keri squirmed. "You know what," she answered, now growing impatient. She had used the right word, right?

Carmen felt emboldened by the exchange and shifted the position their bodies were in so that Keri's smooth neck was exposed to her. She was perfectly aware that it echoed their last encounter, knowing it would bring it all back to mind. "Tell me, baby," she breathed out, just before attaching her lips to the girl's neck. Unlike last time it wasn't a kiss but a sucking and nibbling motion, one designed to arouse and leave a mark at the same time.

"Oh fuck yes, more of that pleeeeeeeeease," she exclaimed, now clearly moaning.

"I've been thinking about you nonstop since having you at the pool. Kissing you. Fucking you. Tasting you." Carmen moaned between sucking and biting.

Keri bit her lip and squealed, breathing in the scents, relishing the feeling of her lips and body, knowing more was to come.

Carmen slipped her hands around Keri's waist, caressing the skin there with just her thumbs, not seeking out anything else just yet. Yanking her lips from the neck she had been pleasuring, she glued them to her friend's, feeling them slowly part in response. Surprisingly, there was no hesitance, no resistance, only full engagement as lips and tongues intertwined in a sensual dance.

Keri felt foreign impulses possessing her body, pushing her to seek things that felt forbidden and off limits. Her hand slipped to Carmen's ribcage, splaying her fingers just one instant before cupping the girl's full breast. Voices from her friends and family warned her that it was wrong became drowned out by the sound of Carmen's full-throated moans. "Oh yes, yes, Keri, that's it, touch me, fuck that feels so good," came the response.

It felt good to Keri too, though she never recalled feeling attracted by breasts before. It felt warm, soft, and supple, and the poking up of a distended nipple just added to the thrill. She had always envied breasts like these, wishing her own were bigger, but holding one that way made that insecurity melt away like overheated butter. She continued caressing, changing up her technique when something clearly turned her lover on. Bodies shifted a couple of times during the feverish making-out session, and before Keri realized it, Carmen was straddling her lap on the bed.

Keri felt a hand on the back of her head push towards the deep valley between the other girl's breasts until it was buried between them. The sheer heat of the skin there nearly seared her lips and cheeks, and a fresh burst of smell from that perfume made her nuzzle them and then kiss them.

Carmen moaned at the wet moisture being lavished on her cleavage, coupled with the thrill that her new lover was crossing new lines in their time together. 'I could call you a mermaid lesbian, still straight but never going below the waist, but I want that tongue inside me so badly,' she thought, tempted to tease her with the words but deciding against it. Pulling back, she slowly unbuttoned the top she was wearing and dropped it to the floor. Her bra soon followed, leaving her now naked from the waist up.

Keri's eyes widened at the lush curves just inches from her face, marveling at the feminine elegance and ripe sexuality they displayed. Carmen placed one of her hands on one breast and then moved the nipple toward her own parted lips. Once it slipped inside, her mouth began a gentle instinctive sucking motion that felt natural and heavenly. She couldn't get enough of the feeling and spent a long time exploring it with her lips and tongue.

Carmen knew that the next logical step was to slowly undress her friend and once again bury her head between her legs and extract as many orgasms as her body could possibly stand. What she wanted to do was a huge risk and could push Keri away, but every indication seemed to say it would be acceptable.

Standing up on the floor again, Carmen unzipped her jeans and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them, revealing that she had not been wearing anything under them. She moved forward and took Keri's hand, stopping for a moment to look into both eyes and read her expression. Before she could even assess that, the other girl's eyes dropped to her bare, almost dripping, womanhood.

Keri watched wordlessly as Carmen slid onto the bed and laid her head back on the pillow, only then reaching her hand and placing it between her legs. She watched as her lesbian friend moved her fingers all about the wet slit, coating them.

Carmen lifted the soaked fingers of her friend and brought them just under her nose and adjacent to her lips. "Kissing a girl doesn't make you a lesbian, or even letting her go down on you. But once you taste her, you are at least bi," she said gently, providing full disclosure.

Keri breathed in the rich aroma of Carmen's juices, which when mixed with all the other scents just made it more intoxicating. As she started to contemplate the decision and its implications, her body chose for her and wrapped her lips around the dripping fingers. Keri had long enjoyed the taste of her own pussy, but Carmen's flavor was sweet and spicy in a way she never imagined.

Carmen felt her pussy drip so much it felt like a torrent, as she watched Keri lick and suck her fingers erotically, fully given over to the moment. Then, without even looking up at her, the blonde girl dove between her legs and started gently devouring her like it was her last meal. Just the feeling of Keri's tongue forced a climax out of her, and still, the blonde wouldn't stop, teasing two more out of her before Carmen gently pushed her away.

"Oh fuck, girl, that was incredible. And that was your first time? Dayummmmm," Carmen panted.

"No one is more surprised than me," Keri answered, rising to her knees and licking her lips. Never in her wildest imagination had this ever seemed like a possibility, but the exhilaration coursing through every fiber of her being confirmed how right it felt. Even though basking in the afterglow, her body felt incredible satisfaction, and finally, that this was the enough she had needed.

Carmen let her eyes drink in the sight of Keri's body, moving up from the spot between her legs to her taut midsection, and finally resting on her ample breasts. She reached up to cup the supple curves, with her thumb stroking both nipples, making her friend shiver almost violently. "Gawd your touch is amazing," Keri moaned, letting her head lean back and closing her eyes.

The brunette grinned, feeling a naughty impulse, which made her grab the girl's waist and flipped her on her back in one smooth motion. "Oooo," Keri squealed in surprise,

"I am gonna fuck you now, girlie," Carmen said, licking her lips and smirking.

Feeling shy for a moment, Keri tried to cover her breasts with her hands. Feeling playful, she answered, "Well, you did that last time when you went down on me."

Carmen used her knees to nudge her quivering lover's legs apart slowly, hinting that she was up to something. "Oh, darlin' you haven't even seen all my tricks yet. You just wait," she teased, lifting her left leg up about a foot.

"What are you up to?"

"Nope, this isn't show and tell, babe, it's just show."

Keri watched as she slipped one leg over hers, while still holding the other one up. Carmen scooted her body closer, bit by bit until their bodies joined pussy to pussy.

Keri felt the intense hot wetness as her lesbian lover mounted her, something she had heard of but never quite believed possible. Yes, mounted her, making one pussy kiss the other, the pleasurable wetness creating a seal between their bodies, literally joining them, making them one. It felt like the other girl's body had possessed hers, reminding her of past moments of intercourse with her previous lovers, but far more pleasurable and intimate.

"Only done this a couple of times, but it's so fucking sexy. No one has ever fucked you like this before, it's the closest someone else will get to you." Carmen crooned, her hips starting to grind slowly into the young woman whose body she was possessing.

Keri felt her back arch with a mind of its own, trying to push back against the sensual onslaught and letting every wet gyration take her higher. This was fucking, a whole different form of it, one that joined bodies, hearts, and minds. Even her best sexual experience with men hadn't measured up to this, the pleasure, the intimacy, the closeness. It was different for sure, but felt incredible, and she already felt hooked on the feeling.

One of the things that struck her lust-addled mind was how long it had already lasted, far more than her previous experience. Often after penetration, her lovers thrusted into her for a few minutes at the most before cumming, which rarely happened at the same time for her. A wave of pleasure hit her body as a small orgasm washed over her, an amazing sensation, but Carmen's fucking motions never stopped or slowed a bit.

"Feel good?" she asked. Keri found words failing her, so she just nodded and gyrated her hips a bit to increase the stimulation between them. 'Good? More like damned awesome, she said silently.

Carmen let out a long breath and reached for the other girl's hand, holding it to her own breast as her hips continued moving without pausing. She was pleasantly surprised how well Keri had taken to tribbing, giving as much pleasure as she was receiving. 'Damn, you are a fucking natural, and if you asked me, yes, this makes you lesbian,' she told herself. The sheer sexiness of the thought overwhelmed her and a medium-level climax shot through her body.

Keri felt Carmen's pussy contract and pulse, sending a ripple into her own clit, forcing a very nice orgasm out of her, timed almost exactly with her lover's. Once she had experienced that in the past, but not like this. They both rode out their respective waves of pleasure, their hands caressing and their voices moaning.

Carmen felt close to exhausted but refused to let the intensity of the moment dissipate, so she grabbed Keri's hips and pushed into her with more of her body weight. In response, her lover grabbed hold of her waist and pulled at the same time. As lovers they were equal, but the view of the dark-haired girl above her gave the unmistakable feeling of being taken. Taken and mounted, and pushing juices inside her. 'Oh fuck, she's inside me, inside me,' Keri confessed to herself, unable to speak.

"Yeah, baby, love fucking you, taking you, possessing you," Carmen blurted out, clearly on the precipice of a massive climax.

Keri wanted to say a thousand different things in response, but her body was close to the edge too, and words simply refused to form. Like before, Carmen came first, triggering a flood of juices that caught her totally off guard. She felt the muscles of the pussy against hers contract, wildly and uncontrollably, sending almost painful electrical shocks into her own. Keri's body received the incredible energy and swallowed it whole, setting off a countless series of pulses back in the other direction. The resulting orgasms shattered her consciousness, making her hold on to Carmen for dear life, trembling, shaking, and finally collapsing on the bed, panting uncontrollably.

Carmen saw Keri's spent body, glistening with sweat, twitching involuntarily, clearly overwhelmed by what just took place. She gently disengaged their bodies and pulled her naked form against hers, giving them both the chance to snuggle and recover together.

After what seemed like an eternity, Carmen kissed the top of her new lover's head. "You ok?" she asked, her own voice wavering.

Keri nodded, not moving the position of her nude form against the other girl's. "Yeah, very ok. Fuck. Wow. Fucking wow," she breathed out as she felt her pulse finally starting to slow.

"Fucking wow to you too, seriously, that was the most passionate sex I have ever had. Not bad for a straight--or formerly straight--girl." Carmen said, nudging her playfully with one knee.

"Yeah, not even sure how to get my mind around that part." came the response.

Carmen outright giggled at her answer. "Look, I couldn't tell you if you were gay all along and didn't know it, or you were straight and just jumped off a cliff with me," she confided.

Keri shrugged, not certain of that either, but stayed against the Latina's gorgeous curvy body.

"Not that it matters, it's all just labels anyway. Just stuffing people into boxes and categories. But I personally believe that all women have that kind of attraction, just that some don't act on it."

Keri nodded again, but this time spoke up. "Uh huh, just makes it obvious that I have to do something about Chris," she replied.

Carmen wrinkled her brow trying to think of something wise to share with her. "Do you like him? Was the sex good?" she asked, opting to question rather than comment.

Keri raised her head to look at her and planted a quick kiss on her lips before settling back again. "Yes, I like him, and yes the sex was good," she answered.

"But?"

"But this is just...well...more. Lots more. Nothing wrong with what he and I did together, in fact, it was lots better than most I have been with. But this just filled me up in a way that didn't." Keri explained.

Carmen giggled again. "I should put that on a poster at the next Lesbians Anonymous meeting. Sounds way less man-hating than something like, 'It's better," she teased.

"Well, the fact is that I won't lead him on and I am so not into the sharing thing. I want to give myself to just one person, and that's you." Keri confided.

A few days later, Keri did just that, which clearly shattered Chris's expectations, but to his credit, he respected the decision and wanted to remain friends, however difficult that might be. When asked if there was someone else, Keri cleverly responded, "I didn't have interest in any other guys, just you, and that's that." It was true, just not the whole truth, and preserved his feelings while staying true to her newly discovered sexual identity. She did come out to her friends and family a few months later, but she and Carmen became inseparable and stayed together well after graduation.

Who knows what the future might hold, but to this very day, Keri learned never to underestimate the power of just one kiss.

12