Just One Last Time

Story Info
Darrin's daughter owed him after everything, can she argue?
11.7k words
4.41
31.4k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story does contain talk of past abuse, though none occurs in this story. It also has a daughter being coerced by her father into intimacy, and mentions a neglectful mother.

Author's Note: This is a spin off from the Not What It Seems storyline. Nothing from this spin off is canon, nor will it be continued in the canon storyline. Please read note at the end for more info.

Disclaimer: No one in this story is real, the two characters are not in any way based off of real people, no one was hurt in the writing of this. It is not based off of any real events that I know of.

----------------

Nervous didn't even begin to describe Valen's current state as she waited on the couch for her father to get home from work. She hadn't seen him since his blow up, after being told she would be moving out to be with her new boyfriend, and she had come here with the hopes that he had calmed down and they could talk. She really didn't want him stewing in his anger and then coming after her later when she had moved on with her life.

After spending the last three days at her new boyfriend's house, figuring out what their living arrangements would be once she got a normal job, Valen just wanted this to be done so she could go back to her new home. It was going to be weird, living in a house where everything wasn't expected of her -- and random men wouldn't be brought over to fuck her -- but she was ready for something new. While some part of her secretly enjoyed feeling like she constantly had someone's cock or fingers in her, she wanted it to be one person. She didn't like being shared.

She looked up when the she heard his key in the lock, and watched the door open. Her father, Darrin, paused in the doorway when he saw her. They shared a silent stare before he walked in and shut the door, locking it behind himself.

Nothing was said between them as he set his work hat by the door and then sat down in his recliner to get his boots off. In an attempt to ease some of the building tension in the room she got up from the couch and was about to move forward, planning on getting his boots off for him like he usually expected of her, when a hard look of warning rooted her to her spot. She didn't sit back down until he went back to undoing his boots, ignoring her as he worked the laces.

She felt a confusing twist in her gut when he rose to his feet, cast an irritated and dismissive glance at her, then the door, and put his back to her on his way down the hall to his bathroom. She flinched when the bathroom door slammed.

Darrin had always been a five minute shower guy, so Valen knew it was his version of a cold shoulder when he made her wait for nearly thirty. She had no idea he was taking his time to come up with a plan to make sure he got in his daughter one last time. Although he would rather keep her and not have to train a new partner at his age, he was ready to let the bitch go if she really wanted to. If it wasn't this guy, it would inevitably be another and he was too old to fucking around with that shit.

When Darrin left the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist, he continued down the hall to his bedroom. He didn't bother looking to see if she was still there; he knew she was. Just as he knew it would mess with her to be so blatantly ignored when she had been the one to come to him.

Whether she was there to beg for her home back, or hoping for a calmer goodbye, a cold shoulder from someone that always had his hands on her in some fashion had to be confusing for her. That was the outcome he was hoping for anyway, as he pulled on his boxers and left the room.

In the living room, Darrin pretended to be surprised to find Valen still waiting as he made his way to the kitchen. He came back, sipping on a beer, and waited until he was seated in his recliner to acknowledge her.

"What do you want? And keep it quick, I'm not in the mood for your shit tonight."

His dismissive tone stung more than she felt it should have, but she pushed that down to just get through this. "I came here because I was hoping we could smooth things out, now that you've had time to calm down."

"Calm down? You screwed me over for some guy who may or may not be a 'unicorn' or some shit. Threw away everything, after all my damn sacrifices." He angrily pointed at her. "You're damn lucky I never hit you. I have half a mind to beat the shit out of you for having the audacity to come back around after all your accusations about 'grooming'. You didn't have to work two jobs or any of that shit, just one part time job to have your own money. You would've been screwed if you had to pay your part of rent out of your own pocket."

"I would have much rather it come out of my pocket than my body." She snipped at him, emboldened by the new confidence Jeremy was helping her build. "At least I'll be a quick learner for Jeremy when we start getting intimate."

Darrin frowned at her. "Better watch your mouth Val, because one day you'll need a place to stay. I'm already tempted to let your ass stay on the street if that happens."

"You'd whore me out again before you let me go homeless, and you know it."

"Like you really minded," Darrin scoffed at the idea, fully convinced each orgasm forced from her body was attributed to secret enjoyment; it couldn't have possibly been the body's natural response to enough stimulation. "You were even able to get laid on your period because Nate's weird about that. How can you argue that?"

"I wanted to decide who I slept with, Dad." Valen tucked hair behind her ears and folded her hands between her knees. "I wanted to decide who took my virginity, and you took that from me both literally and figuratively. You've groomed me into being your partner, while selling my body to your friends. You even let them have some fun for free so they can owe you later. You never let me decide anything about my sex life, unless you were giving me an either/or scenario.

I do feel bad for leaving you after the things you have actually done for me and not just yourself, but I'm tired of sleeping with you and whoever you pick or who you owe. You're my dad, we shouldn't even be sleeping together, and I always feel so wrong after. I want to go live with Jeremy because he wants to give me the life I want, with a home and a family. I can't have that with you.

He wants to cut you out of my life entirely, Dad." She wouldn't admit to either her father or Jeremy that she felt a deep dread at never seeing him again. "I want a break from you, while we both adjust to the changes, but I want us to end up moving past this." She should be jumping at the chance to get as far away from her abuser as possible. Yet she was more okay with taking a break and coming back to try having a normal relationship than she was with never seeing him again.

Jeremy told her it was guilt from the grooming she went through, and she wanted to believe him, but that broken part of her was suffering through this as if it were a legitimate break up. He didn't fully understand how deep her father had his hooks in his little girl. He had no idea there was a part of her that didn't want to miss the way her father could make her cum harder than anyone else, even on his worst days. She didn't want to miss the way every rough grab or punishing thrust made her feel owned by the man that created her. He was convinced it was the guilt.

There certainly wasn't a phantom ache between her thighs when she thought of how he would no longer force her thighs apart to rut between them.

"You expect me to watch you move on with your life and leave me in the dust?" He took a sip of his beer. "That's selfish and inconsiderate as fuck Valen. Makes me wonder what the next guy will have to make you move on from Jeremy."

"I'm not just using one man up and moving on to the next one!" She snapped, bristling at the accusation. "I wanted to work and earn my keep that way, but you wouldn't let me. You forced me to be dependent on you. Jeremy's going to help me out until I get a job, but he's still encouraging me to make my own way in the end. You just wanted to be my pimp."

"A pimp would've beaten your ass into submission by now." The look he gave her sent a chill down her spine that doused her anger. "You know damn well I went easier on you than I could have. You did have a job with me, but you limited what we could bring in because you didn't like the work. Newsflash, Doll, not everyone loves their fucking job but the bills need to be paid.

You liked your clothes, didn't you? And you got to pick them yourself. You ate good, on groceries you helped pick. You watched your shows on the cable Ted was paying for, got to have books that Jason bought you. You had just about everything, but god forbid you have to make some sacrifice to get it."

Valen frowned as a bit of guilt curled in her stomach with the way he was phrasing his biting words. She hadn't thought about it that way... In a way, even though she hadn't agreed to it, that had been her job. It would never have been one she picked for herself, but it had been a kind of job.

"I'll take it by your silence you're starting to get what you did wrong?"

"I never wanted that kind of job..." Her voice was soft and defeated as she spoke. "I wanted a real job, one that wouldn't have me sleeping with your creepy ass friends. Why was that so bad?"

"My friends paid more per week than any job would," he answered as if it were the most obvious response, "and it was in cash so tax free and we got to keep more. Would it have helped if I gave you more of the money?"

"That would have made me feel even worse," she frowned, "I hated being passed around for money. My value was based only on what was between my legs and I didn't want that to be my life. I want to settle down with someone and have a family of my own. Maybe it'll be with Jeremy, maybe it won't, but I can't have that if I'm my dad's personal slut that he whores out."

"So you get to tear apart my family to make your own? After everything, that's bullshit Val. You know what?" He took a pull from his beer. "I don't believe you feel bad. Because when the Valen I know feels bad, she goes out of her way to make it up to me."

"How could I possibly make this up to you, Dad?" Valen challenged, trying to show anger despite the hope blooming in her chest at the idea she could make him happy with her. She didn't want him to know he was deep under her skin.

"Fuck me before you go," he shrugged, "call it closure. And no condom, I want to feel what I helped make at least once before you're gone.

To her shame, her core ached to welcome her father back inside. The idea that, if she agreed, she would get to actually feel her father's cum shooting into her, weakened her already failing resolve. And...if the timing was right...her own father could end up breeding her.

"I'm with Jeremy." She wasn't sure if she was saying it to herself or Darrin at this point. "And what if I get pregnant? I can't have your baby, it's wrong."

"I don't give a shit about the man that's taking you away from me." He barked out an unamused, disbelieving laugh. "He's ruining everything here, why do I care if he gets hurt? As for you getting knocked up? Morning after pill." He shook his head. "If you weren't serious about making this right, you shouldn't have asked..

"If he finds out I fucked you, whether or not an accident happens, all of this would've been for nothing. Then I'll be right back where I don't want to be. Please dad... Let me have this..."

Darrin gave her a look that was part disappointment, part frustration. "There you go, proving my point. You let me and the others do so much for you, but when you have to make one damn sacrifice..."

Valen frowned as she got up, ready to walk to the door and forget about making amends. "This sacrifice could ruin everything for me."

"You don't care that your actions are ruining things for me. Why does what happens to you matter more than what happens to man who's done everything for you when your own mother didn't want you."

He could see from the look that took over her face that he had delivered a fatal blow to her argument.

"Dad, come on," she begged, "don't make me do this. Haven't you made me do enough?"

"You're about to leave me Valie," Darrin argued, folding his arms over his chest. "I fed you, clothed you, changed your damn dirty ass diapers. You really can't give me one last goodbye fuck?"

"I'm with Jeremy." She lamely countered, her repeated words barely holding weight to them as her father broke her down. "It would be cheating, and I don't want to be a cheater. I also don't want to be forced to fuck my own dad anymore." Her last point sounded weak, even to her ears.

"You owe me Valen. When your mother dropped you at my door, I could've taken your ass to foster care but I didn't. I took you in and lost the best years of my life to a brat I never wanted." He moved closer as she looked down. "How much money have I spent on you? How many times did I turn down good offers to marry you off or worse? Everything I did, and you can't make one damn genuine sacrifice for me?"

"You took my virginity when I turned eighteen! And then you made me-"

"Earn your fucking keep? Damn straight." He cut her off and stepped into her space, barely a breath away from her. "All I'm asking for is one round, no protection. You can at least give me that before you just up and leave me to figure out how to make up the loss of your income here."

She looked at him with sad, hesitant eyes. "But I'll lose Jeremy... He's why I want to leave."

"So don't tell him, I don't care, but you know this is only right. Don't you, Valie?" He gripped her chin with enough pressure to keep her eyes on his as he leaned down over her some. "If you take cheating out of the equation, pretend you were leaving to be on your own, wouldn't this be the right thing to do?"

Valen's lip trembled as she gave an affirming nod. "I just don't like the thought of this hurting Jer-"

"Is he psychic?" Valen's mouth closed. A pause before she shook her head 'no'. Her body stayed still when he tilted her chin up, ghosting his lips over hers in the lightest kiss she'd received from him. The soft tease of a kiss warmed something in her belly that had only warmed under the influence of alcohol or pills. "Then how is he going to know, if you keep your stupid mouth shut and don't fucking tell him?"

The chastising tone he used cooled the flames a bit as she looked at him. "He...won't."

"And if he doesn't know, you won't lose him...will you?" He nibbled at her lower lip, watching her lids close halfway as he gently tugged her lip with his teeth. The weakening of her resistance urged him on.

"Uh-uh." She was quiet with her response as his large hand came up and cupped her breast. She instinctively pushed into the gentle touch, despite the conflict in her mind, having not realized how much she'd missed his touch until now.

Knowing it was the best way to get her body going, Darrin kept his touch gentle and caressing as he massaged her soft breast. He made sure the calloused pad of his thumb brushed over her hardened nipple through her bra and shirt, remembering how much she enjoyed the way his labors had toughened his hands. She had confessed once, when drugged, that she liked the rough feel on her skin when he touched her.

"He doesn't have to know, does he Valie?" His mouth moved down her jaw. He smirked when she moved her head for him, her breath hitching when he firmly rolled her nipple "You've kept so many secrets, couldn't you keep this one too?"

She didn't like that he was right about that, but there were things Valen had said and done that she regretted and was ashamed of. Things that would undoubtedly change the way Jeremy viewed her upon hearing them. Things that could possibly end their relationship. This would just have to be another one of those.

One secret she was keeping, this one from her father, was that she had been unexpectedly excited when he made his demands of her. She hadn't realized how much she had subconsciously been disappointed about not having sex with him until a thrill had shot through her at the idea of getting one last fuck. There was a darker, more taboo thrill at the underlying risk of getting knocked up by someone she really shouldn't. She wanted to fight him off, to be loyal to Jeremy, but her deeply rooted breeding kink had her well trained pussy preparing for her most satisfying partner.

Though some fucked up part of her liked how he would tear into her, an even more fucked up warmth was kindling in her belly, the heat radiating downward as it grew. It created a warmth for her father that she only ever felt when she was drunk on drinks he would force her to have, or out of it from a pill he forced her to take. Never in her sober state had she warmed to his touch, or felt desired by the way his hands touched her. But his usual, hungry and impatient mauling was currently tender, while still making his intent clear.

"No Daddy," she sighed softly as one hand lightly cupped the back of his head when his mouth closed over a spot on her neck, "I can keep this secret." Her hands moved, taking hold of the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down over his hips and thighs until they dropped, pooling at his feet.

Darrin hummed against her neck when he felt her fingers curling around his semi hard shaft. "You'll make this right then, baby?" He kissed under her jaw and over her throat, and smirked at the soft sighs she couldn't stop.

"It's just the one round, right?"

"Just one round, princess," he assured her as he stopped her beginnings of a hand job and lifted her shirt up and off, "I just want what's owed to me. I'll even pay for the morning after pill to make sure your precious boyfriend won't know I mounted you good and proper."

The reminder safety measure was an unexpected splash of cold water to every fire in her body. So it did nothing for her when her father got behind her and began kissing the back of her neck, while his hands undid the clasps of her bra. She expected him to just pull it off at that point, as he usually did, but he brought her focus back on him when he changed things up once more by easing one of the bra straps off her shoulder, his lips kissing slowly over the line he could see in her skin in its wake.

A little shiver went through her when he repeated the action with the other strap. His touch was light...but very effective in restarting the warmth she felt earlier. When he eased the now loose bra off of her, she heard it drop to the floor. She felt secure when she felt his arm snake around her middle so that he could draw her back against him. He proceeded to kiss up the side of her neck. His hold was possessive, but the way his free hand played with her breast and her sensitive nipple was surprisingly geared towards her pleasure...

It wasn't him just grabbing a handful to get to play with her tit, it was him cupping and gently squeezing. Nor was it pinching a nipple unpleasantly until she squirmed. It was pinching the way she liked. Even the brushing of the rough pad of his thumb back and forth over a peaked nipple was for her. She couldn't stop her soft moans as his hand moved to her neglected breast and gave it equal attention, while the arm around her middle only released her enough for his hand to undo the jeans she wore and slip inside.

New moans escaped her as his two of his thick fingers eased into her already slippery pussy and began lazily thrusting away inside of her. Darrin savored the moment her pussy squeezed around his fingers, greeting them inside, rather than trying to keep him out. He rubbed the heel of his palm against her clit as he slowly finger fucked his daughter, and grinned when she leaned back against him for support as "Daddy," fell in a low moan from her lips. It was good news for his plan to get her to stay, and all he had to do was continue to play his cards right.