Just One Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her, gently nibbling her lip as a reward when she looked at him. "Feels more special, doesn't it princess?"

Valen thought for a moment before she nodded. "It does..." She brushed some hair from his forehead, a gesture that loaned Darrin some confidence that his plan was working. "It almost...feels like a claim...?"

He settled more of his weight down on her, groaning at the way her walls fluttered around his cock in response the shift of his cock, and slid his arms under her to surround her with his presence. He kissed her neck and throat, grinning to himself at her soft moans and how she tried to mold her body to his as if she couldn't get enough of him.

"It is a claim, Valen." He kissed up to below her ear, lowering his voice for her. "You are mine. I made you..." He nipped that sweet spot on her neck and grunted at the way she clamped on him. "I know your body better than he ever could. We know each other, you don't really want to have to learn someone new, do you? Someone you know for a fact you'll let down at some point? Aren't I the safer option, baby?"

Hearing him voice her own earlier thoughts was a nudge closer to a life changing decision, with her believing there must be some cosmic reason he would choose those words. She had always believed things happened for a reason.

For example. Surely she had gone through her father's abuse and being whored out so she could fully appreciate it when a good guy came along. But, as her father's mouth and hands stoked new fires within her post orgasmic body, she found herself considering a new possibility. What if, Jeremy had come along to show her, deep down she couldn't handle a good guy? That she had met him so she could better appreciate the pleasure her father did bring her? Pleasure she had always tried so hard to fight. What if this was her sign...to give in?

Valen lowered her legs, but tangled them with his to be closer as his hands moved out from underneath her to roam over her. "I want someone I can have a family with..." She moaned when he cupped her breast and brought it to his mouth, his lips closing around the stiffened peak. His tongue flicked over her sensitive flesh. "Fuck, Dare baby... You don't want that."

"What if I gave that to you, angel?" He gently tugged on her nipple with his teeth before he released it. "We'll move somewhere and start over where no one knows us." He nuzzled into her soft breast as he spoke, "tell people you're my wife to explain the same last name."

Valen felt an unexpected rush of arousal at the thought of becoming nothing more than a pregnant housewife...to her father. It was wrong, and taboo, fucked up in so many ways...but they did know each other. He was showing her right now, as he did every little thing that gave her a better experience. If he could agree to treat her better (at least some of the time) and agreed to be the only one touching her, then she could see herself agreeing to be with him at this point.

His lips traveled back up her neck, pausing to favor her throat with a few kisses, before he nibbled at her lower lip. "Deep down, Valen, you know I'm the better option. Familiarity alone should tell you that much."

"He wouldn't let other men touch me..." She paused to reciprocate a brief kiss meant to stop her from talking positively about another man. When he chose to let her speak again, he ended the kiss and smirked to himself when her mouth chased his.

He let her catch his mouth, and matched what energy she put into the kiss while his hand stroked down her side. Her soft moans, and the way she squirmed -- it shifted his cock so damn good inside of her -- had his cock growing hard again. He broke the kiss, only long enough to mutter an appeasing promise, "Move way with me, and I'll keep you happy," before he covered her mouth with his once more.

Valen hadn't expected that response from her father; she had expected some kind of fight, yet he hadn't even tried to make her compromise somewhere.

...He was serious...

With her resistance fading rapidly, she dutifully worked her walls to massage his cock when she felt it stir inside of her. Her body warmed more quickly at the low moan that vibrated in his chest, a sign she was doing good. She untangled their legs and bent her legs at his hips, to make room for him to move when he was ready, and continued to massage his cock back to life. She was the one that finally broke the kiss, looking up and meeting Darrin's darkened gaze with her own.

"Pick me..." Her stomach jumped a little under his sudden touch on her flat belly, where it rested low on her abdomen. They were both aware of the way her walls spasmed around his length. "Tell me you'll stay...and we'll start on our first baby tonight." He gave her a knowing grin when her felt the hungry way her pussy sucked at his cock. "I'll pump you full of my cum every day Val." He added a possessive pressure above her womb as he did an experimental back and forth inside her, moaning when he felt her walls rippling over his shaft. "I won't give your body a proper break until we know you're pregnant."

Valen could never have been prepared for the gasoline he just poured onto her flames. Heat rushed through her from the images dancing in her head, and the promises of being taken with the sole purpose of knocking her up. There was dark, twisted excitement she knew she shouldn't feel at the thought of being knocked up by her father. The thought had always frightened her, as it obviously should, but that was before he had promised to keep her to himself and keep her happy. Before he had shown her how good things could be if she picked him.

He was even asking her to move away with him, something he would never have offered before. He was too frugal to spend that kind of money on her, but he was offering it up as a way to keep her.

It was surprisingly easier to be in this position with him when she used his name instead of his parental title...and he did always satisfy her, even if she'd never willingly, or soberly, admitted it. The few things that would've kept her from going down a dark path were no longer a concern, aside from the fact that he couldn't stop genetically being her father.

...she could pretend though...

She already was pretending, and it had made giving in so much easier. And if he stuck to his word, she could see this working. She knew it was wrong in so many ways to pick Darrin over Jeremy, but she knew...she knew Jeremy deserved someone better for him than a woman who was willing and wanting to carry her father's next child. Even if she tried to pick Jeremy, her father's touch ran deep in her mind, as such he would always be in the back if her mind. She was actually doing Jeremy a favor by letting him go.

Her thoughts were disrupted when Darrin's cock was slowly withdrawn, the drag of his veiny cock stopping before he could leave her completely, and then pushed back in, creating a filthy shifting of their combined release. The wet glide of his cock kept her attention on the man that was about to give her everything he was making her think she wanted. Another slow pump pulled a soft, breathy moan from her as her body opened up for the very man who had made her, and helped her discover what it was she really wanted from a partner. It was only natural that her body would acknowledge him as the perfect partner.

Even when he let other men fuck her -- they wore condoms of course, since he wasn't allowed to knock her up either -- it was always a soothing balm, something that had always confused her...until now. Unlike the usual, hurried, reclaiming fuck she would get, his hips were moving slow between her spread thighs, with the sensuality of a tender lover.

The slow in and out drag of his veins stroking over her sensitive walls, the way he was now suckling at her nipple as if he could already get milk, the flat of his tongue brushing in teasing flicks over the stiffened peak while his hand cupped her breast to his hungry mouth. The press of his heavy balls, full of life starting sperm, each time he buried the entirety of his cock inside her pussy, which was growing wetter as she realized Darrin...was making love to her. He was genuinely making love to her as he switched to her other nipple and gave it the same attention as the first.

"Come back to me baby," he murmured against her breast before his mouth moved up her throat, "focus on me. On how good I make you feel." The hand not bracing him went between their bodies to rub slow, firm circles on her clit, making her squeeze down tight with an appreciative moan. "How right I am for you."

Valen's moans were cut off by his mouth covering hers in a kiss that dazed her with how passionate it was. It sent an intense heat straight to her core, touching something deep inside she hadn't known he could; didn't even know was there. Darrin had never kissed her like this and, now that he had, she wanted more. She attempted to show him by returning his kiss, and putting in the same passion he was.

Her hand tangled in his hair, resting at the back of his head to keep him close as her hips lifted to not only meet his slow thrusts, but also to seek more pressure from the hand at her clit. It felt so good to actually participate instead of trying to fight her boyfriend and what pleasure he gave her. It felt even better to grab at him now, letting him see how desperate he made her as he keyed into her silent hint and rubbed faster at her clit, increasing the pressure as well.

While Darrin's thrusts remained slow and determined, Valen squirmed beneath him, her hips trying to move against him as he drove her towards yet another one of the quickest orgasms she had achieved with him. Her moans, partially muffled by their ongoing kiss, turned to whimpers in her throat as a building pressure grew in her belly.

She moaned aloud when Darrin broke the kiss, enabling her to do so.

"Let go for me Valie," he urged her as his fingers kept up their quick assault, "you gotta take it deep baby."

She only had to wonder for a moment what he meant before she remembered. The first load. He had already cum inside her, and his slow thrusts were pushing the potent release deeper. If she came it would pull it even deeper than his thrusts could, right to her vulnerable womb. The moment the realization came together in her mind, it was like a rubber band snapped inside her.

She arched beneath him, crying out for him by name once more as he continued to make love to her body. His fingers slowed their attack, but he lazily thrust in and out of her, drawing out her pleasure. It helped her greedy pussy do its job of soaking up as much cum possible, while Darrin groaned and enjoyed the rapid, sporadic squeezes that massaged his cock.

He imagined his first load getting pulled deep inside her, with one of his sperm claiming her egg and forever tying her to him. Little did he know, the same imagery, as well as the image of herself with a rounded belly, was what helping draw out her orgasm. As well as his cock still stroking back and forth inside her, working towards its own release. A release she wanted, needed to feel shooting inside of her. She had never wanted Darrin to fill her as bad as she did in that moment.

"That's my good girl, princess," he nibbled on her lip between praises, "your pussy sucks my cock so damn good." He nipped, smirking at her surprised moan, and leaned down over her more as he adjusted the angle of his deep thrusts. "Sucked up every last drop, I bet."

Valen wrapped her arms around her boyfriend as she kissed his shoulder, delivering her own love bites. She only got bite-y with him when she was drugged or drunk; her doing so while sober was a big sign to Darrin that he was winning. As was the way she wrapped her legs around him and began rocking up to meet his thrusts.

"I hope so," she moaned by his ear when his swollen cockhead dragged over that sweet spot inside her, "I want your baby so bad Dare." She worked her walls to massage his cock as she moved into his thrusts. "I want everyone to look at me..." She moaned as her words caused him to thrust harder as he sank home. "...and know what a little whore I am for you."

Darrin liked making his daughter do what he wanted. And he loved watching as she tried to fight him, as well as the rush of success when she inevitably coated his cock with her orgasm. But having her so willing and pliant beneath him, eager to conceive her own sibling, even calling herself a whore for him... His plan to take her nice and slow was quickly unraveling, and she could tell by the way he started to tense up to control his thrusts. But how could he contain himself when he was more turned on for his daughter than he had been one night, when she drunkenly seated herself on his cock and rode herself to orgasm as he watched on and praised her the whole time.

"They're going to see...my pregnant little wife..." He kept his thrusts as slow as he could, but it was no longer the sensual thrusts from before. They were slightly jarring her body with each connect now; how he wasn't tearing into her, he didn't know. "Swollen with our baby..."

"The baby I begged you for...milked your cock dry to have." She tugged at his hair the way he liked. "I need to carry your baby, Darrin. Need you to trap me here for good so I can't ever leave." She cried out when he shoved home suddenly. "Fuck yes..."

"You want me to trap you?" He was tense above her, his cock twitching hard inside of her, thick precum drooling from the tip into her tight passage.

"I do," she promised, looking at him so he could see she understood the gravity of what she was telling him, "I want you to make it so I couldn't leave you if I wanted... I want you to make me fall in love with you." She combed her fingers through his sweat dampened hair and caressed his cheek after. "I want to be your wife Dare, not your daughter."

"Will you be good for me Val? If I do my part, will you do yours?"

She nodded. "Keep me happy, and I'll do my part... I'll be a better wife for you than your ex ever was, Dare..." She moved her hand to his chest and chewed her lip as she looked up at him with a hungry look he had never seen before. "I'll even let you keep using me anytime you want... I'll be the perfect cock warmer for you baby. Just stick to your word for me, that's all I need."

"I want you to be a stay at home wife," he explained as he started moving again, now that he wasn't at risk of blowing his load too soon, "you want to be trapped, I'll make you dependent on me."

Valen's pussy rippled around his cock at his words, something inside her relishing the idea of him taking that much control over her. "How do I pull my weight?" She leaned her head back and moaned as Darrin built up his pace some. "God yes... What do I need to do since I'm all yours now?"

"Home videos." The answer was short and to the point as he changed over from making love to his new girlfriend, to using her pussy the way he really wanted to. Her louder moans, and the way she scratched his back as she fucked him back, encouraged his changes. "I'll film us doing scenes." He changed the angle of his thrusts and groaned when her nails raked over his back hard enough that he knew there would be welts later. "Film a role-play as a daddy dom, little girl couple when I want to remind you whose cock you beg for -- shit!"

Valen earned the hissed curse by tugging at his hair, moaning his name as the new angle stroked a neglected spot inside her. "Your cock Daddy, it'll always be your cock. And I'll call you anything you want baby, just tell me and I'll do it."

"I want you to remember that I'm still your father," he thrust harder, his force almost punishing now, "that no matter...what you call me...I'm the one who bounced you on his knee... I put you in your mother's belly..."

"Just like the one you'll put in me." She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain when his teeth gripped the spot of weakness on her neck. "Daddy..." She whimpered as he released the spot only to suck a hickey onto the spot. She fisted the hair at the back of his hair, his moans vibrating her skin. "Mark me up Daddy," she gave a short moan when he bucked against her, "show them...before the baby...I picked my own father as my lover."

Darrin never imagined taking pleasure in his daughter any other way besides forcing himself on her. And earlier he realized he liked the idea of her being willing...but right now she was causing a rush of primal possessiveness he hadn't bothered to feel for his ex-wife.

When his daughter first agreed to letting him get off inside her, just once after a "goodbye" fuck that he was rightfully owed, he had just planned on making sure she couldn't forget him. He hoped he would knock her up or at least set the bar so high no one could reach it. That was before she asked him to make her fall in love with him.

Now he wanted to make sure she did fall in love with him. That when she carried his child it was with the same joy she might have felt if her new (old now) boyfriend and her had ever gotten that far. He was going to dig his hooks so deep in her heart that it would hurt her to think about leaving him. And when their children were born he would make sure each one of them favored him, so that she would lose everything if she somehow did find the courage to leave.

He sat up and hooked her legs over his arms before leaning down over her, folding her in half as he fucked into her with one, simple goal in mind. Valen could only lay there and accept his punishing thrusts as he fucked into her, watching him give her everything she wanted.

"I can't pick anyone else...not anymore..."

"You're mine...my little wife." His thrusts faltered as his balls started to tighten. "Gonna knock you up...keep you all to myself."

"Do it," she rushed out, recognizing the sign of his impending release, "fuck me full of your hot cum Daddy. Breed your little wife."

"Fuck... beg...for it..."

"Please cum in me Daddy," her tone was pleading between her short breaks from his thrusts, "I want it. I need to feel it shooting deep again." She gave a half pained moan as he worked another mark into her neck. "I wish I'd let yo-ohh god... let you cum in me sooner. It felt so good. I loved feeling my Daddy's claim -- ah!"

Her desperate ramblings were cut off when Darrin bucked hard against her, shoving the entirety of his cock inside her just before he gave her what she had begged so sweetly for. His eruption, hot and strong inside of her, was the push Valen needed to follow him into an orgasm. Each heavy spurt was milked dutifully by her spasming pussy while he grinded down into his daughter. She squirmed beneath him as his pubic bone ground against her clit, drawing out her orgasm and helping her take his release even deeper.

"Yes Daddy," she panted softly, "put it all in me. Every last drop." She clung to his shoulders as she rocked against him what little she could. "Oh god... you're cumming so much...filling me so full...You're getting me pregnant Daddy."

"I am," he promised as he slowly went still above her, his cock giving its final twitches to deliver the last of his load, "I'll make sure of it Valie." He lowered her legs and pinned her body by settling his weight on top of her. Too lazy to move right now. "And I'll make sure you forget all about Jeremy, or any other guy like him. You called yourself my wife, you're going to act like it."

"Of course Daddy." She tangled their legs together and peppered his jaw with kisses as her hand ran through his hair. "I'll be a good wife for you, baby, in every way I can."

"I need to get you moved into my room," he mused as he moved his head for her, "so I can just turn over and fuck you when I wake up horny."

Valen tugged at his lip with her teeth and gave an eager nod before she leaned up and kissed him. He moaned, pleased by her initiating a kiss between them, and kissed her back as his hand squeezed her hip to encourage her to continue.