Just One Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two remained tangled for a while, with his cock keeping his cum from leaking out of her. Even when he was limp inside of her, they were too busy making out and properly mapping each other's bodies to move apart. Now that Valen didn't have to hold back, or lie to herself, this was much easier. Actually...she couldn't seem to get enough of this forbidden passion. There was something intoxicating about it, she was glad she no longer had to resist and could finally give in.

While the father and daughter were busy with learning their new partners, the fruit of their efforts was taking root in Valen's receptive womb. Not used to tracking her period, she hadn't known they had come together at the best time for his father to give her that baby she wanted so badly. A baby that would keep her forever tied to her father, should she ever come to her senses and try to leave. If she did leave, who could love a woman who begged for her own father's incestuous claim?

--------------

Last Author's Note: For those of you who had to wait around for an update to NWIS (I promise it's in the works and officially being solely focused on) this spin off, as well as one I had to post elsewhere, came to me when I was working on the next chapter in the canon storyline.

I was working out a scene in one of the many starts I have for Not What It Seems, and something about it caught my muse's attention and I couldn't get either idea out of my head. I tried so hard to write the next chapter for NWIS instead, but everytime I opened that file my muse would shut up and would only start singing again if I opened up either the file for this story or the other.

If anyone has an issue with the incest aspect from this spin off, as stated at the very top, I can assure you, it will not extend into the main story of NWIS. None of my other ideas for Valen's background involved the incest angle, this was just the one exception. Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Apologies if you didn't 😅