Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now is good," she stammered eagerly to Stelian. "Let's get the hell out of here, okay?" She saw Stelian's large smile before they ran back to the car.

Stelian slowed the car as they pulled out of sight of the house. Harmony's heart raced, a sense of relief growing inside her. She found herself grinning uncontrollably as she rode the hotel elevator with Stelian, holding his hand tightly in hers. A strange surrealism took her over.

As he locked the door to his room behind them Harmony tore her dress open, the buttons flinging across the floor. In a moment she was yanking her panties to the floor and stepping out of them. She stood naked for Stelian for several long moments, posing coyly for him, before pulling his clothes off.

He was stiff and ready. She felt her pussy dripping with excitement once more as she pulled him down onto the bed on top of her. Spreading her legs wide for him she glanced out the window to see the sun peering over the distant mountains.