Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers

"We can't... I'm your sister... it's against the law... please Bobby," she pled even as she released the hem and allowed me to spread her legs.

"You're beautiful," I intoned as I pushed her shirt back up her thighs.

"You can only look, nothing else," she begged even as she lay back in submission.

"Don't you want me to do to you what Miriam taught me?" I asked as my eyes feasted on the glistening pink slit of Katrina's sex.

"Do what?"

"With my mouth. My tongue," I answered as I let the fingers of my left hand slide up her inner thigh.

"Oral sex?"

"Uh huh," I agreed as my other hand slip up her other thigh.

"Boys don't like doing that," she protested. "They never want to--"

"I do," I answered as I started to dip my head. My fingers had already found her blond curls and were in the process of pulling her nether lips apart. Her clitoris, popped into sight as I opened her. And the aroma of her sexual need was unmistakable as it wafted out of her sex.

"You do?" In answer I licked up her slit and then lightly flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue. "Ohhh my gawd," she gasped at the exact instant I touched it. Her whole body was trembling.

"Did Philip do it like this?" I asked as I continued to tongue her.

"Noooo!"

"Is it okay? Should I continue?" I asked between tastes.

"Yesssss! But just tonight." Moaned.

"You're sure?" I asked as I slipped my hands up under her shirt and then slid them upwards until I found her breasts. Her nipples were hard, arching pebbles. She groaned out as I played them.

"Pleeeeeease Bobby," she pled. She was gasping, panting, trembling, arching her body upward off the bed. I felt her hands at the back of my head, holding me against her. I knew she was close. I pulled my right hand back downward until it was resting between her legs. And as my tongue found Katrina's clit I pushed two fingers inside her. Deep, forcefully into her vagina. Her sopping vagina. She screamed. Then her body started to buck as her orgasm pulsed outward.

We were damn lucky Katrina's bedroom was at the far end of the house from mom's and dad's!

****

"Do you always react like that when a man goes down on you?" I asked in wonder minutes later. The power of her orgasm had stunned me. Kat shook her head. "Just sometimes?" Kat was still panting. Her pussy was dripping. She shook her head a second time. "But what about--" She shook her head again. But wouldn't meet my eyes. I suddenly understood.

"No one has ever gone down on you? Never?" She shook her head no. "Fuck, I knew it! They are all gay up there at Carleton, that proves it," I said as I pushed my fingers back inside her.

"Most boys don't like doing it. Everyone knows that. They don't like the taste."

"Then they haven't tasted you," I said as I pulled my fingers out of Kat's vagina and brought them to my mouth. She watched almost spellbound as I licked them clean. Then I put them back between her legs and recoated them with her spending.

Then brought them to her lips. Let her taste herself. Kat took her time sucking my fingers.

"You're beautiful," I whispered. We were lying side by side on the bed, facing each other, our lips just inches apart. "I've always loved you. Can I see you? All of you," I asked as she licked my finger.

When she'd finally finished she asked, "See me? Naked?" I nodded. "Why?" I didn't answer. For seconds she said nothing. Then slowly she pulled her shirt up until her breasts were bared. A second later the shirt was over her head and then thrown down onto the floor.

"You're so beautiful, you've always been my dream girl," I whispered into her mouth.

"I am?"

"But you're probably not a very good kisser," I said lightly, a tease and challenge in my voice. "Good looking girls are almost always poor kissers, especially blonds. That's what Miriam found in her research anyway," I added with a smirk.

"She's an idiot. I told you that," sis answered a millisecond before her lips found mine. We kissed. Again and again. Full, tongue filled kisses. Wet kisses. Hungry kisses. Kisses exchanged while I let my hands explore her back and rear end before they slipped around her body and found her breasts.

"It's hard again. He's poking me," Katrina mock complained between kisses. I was pretty sure she didn't mind feeling my cock as it bumped into her thighs and mound. "He's a bad, bad boy."

"He loves you," I answered as we both looked down the space between our bodies and watched my cock as it attempted to bridge the gap between us.

"Apparently he loves every girl he meets," Kat answered disdainfully even as she adjusted herself so that my cock was perfectly positioned at her gate.

I brushed a strand of blond hair from Kat's forehead, gave her a quick, soft peck on her lips and then said, "It looks like he wants to explore".

"Well he's not going to do any exploring in me," shot back from Kat but there was an invitation in her eyes.

"You mean he can't even duck his head inside the door and look around?" I asked as I moved my hips and pushed the head of my cock into her crack.

"Don't!"

"You're wet." My cockhead continued its slow advance.

"I'm not!" she answered as it popped inside her. Her lips closed behind it.

"He says he's never seen anything like it... that it's the most beautiful cavern in the world," I said as sis and I stared into each other's eyes.

"What, that stupid thing talks to you?"

"Of course," I answered with a laugh. "Doesn't your pretty little pussy talk to you?"

"Well, you just better tell him not to go any farther."

"Not even one more inch?"

"No! And he'll have to leave soon."

"Okay, if that's what you want," I replied. But there was no way mr. cock was going to leave anytime soon. I simply left him cockhead deep in my sister. And then, after a couple of seconds of silence Katrina adjusted her body, an adjustment that just happened to push about three inches of penile shaft into her.

"Don't! I told you not to move," she ordered. We both knew it was she who'd caused the further impalement.

"Sorry," I apologized. "He just got excited for a second." I started to pull my penis back.

"Well okay then. And you don't have to take him all the way out, not yet anyway," she added.

"Not yet? You're sure?" I asked, then dipped my head and captured her lips. "Should I move him, just a little?" I asked when our tongues finally separated.

Katrina nodded. "But not too far ... just to where he was before," she instructed as I pushed slowly back inside.

"He says you're beautiful, that he's never seen one like yours," I said as I gave Kat slow, short, three or four inch strokes.

"He's certainly seen a lot of them," she mock complained as her vagina started to respond.

"He wants to go a little deeper."

"He's already pretty deep," Kat answered as we both looked down between our bodies and watched my cock as it slowly moved in and out.

"Look how much is still outside."

"It's his fault! He's too big," sis answered as she adjusted her body so that another two inches disappeared inside her with every plunge of my hips.

"You should hear him now," I exclaimed.

"Tell him to shut up," Kat instructed with a smile. My cock was getting bathed in her juices with every stroke.

"He says your pussy is starting to make noises... to talk to him ... she wants... more."

"She does not!" Said with a soft groan. But of course she did. Her cunt had become a welcoming oven.

"Can I?" I asked. It was both a plea and a statement.

"We can't!" A sad denial.

"We have just one night. We'll never have this chance again. No one will ever know." I was still moving my hips but I hadn't yet filled her.

"It's against the law."

"Can I?"

"Just tonight? Never again, right?" In answer I rolled my sister onto her back without completely decocking from her.

"You don't want someone else to be my first blond do you?" I settled myself so that I was on my knees between her legs, most of my weight carried by them and my elbows. Just my cockhead was inside her. It was covered in her sexual juices.

"He's so big," Katrina whispered as she peered down between our bodies. I started to thrust. The air whooshed out between her lips in a deep moan as I filled her.

"Are you okay?" I asked when every inch of my hardness was inside her. She was tight everywhere... her vagina was like an oiled vise as it struggled to accommodate me.

"You won't cum, not inside me will you?" she asked as I started to move my hips. Her cunt was already starting to spasm around the shaft that was violating her.

"Not right away anyway," I answered I moved my hands to her breasts.

"You're an animal," Kat complained even as she lifted her hips in unison with my thrusts.

"Little blond slut," I teased. "Turning your poor little brother into a sex maniac," I answered.

Then it got noisy. And physical. Animalistic. We fucked. Hard. Eagerly. And since I'd already ejaculated the next one took a heck of a lot longer to cum.

Her orgasm, when it finally came, astounded me. Her spasms of orgasmic bliss lovingly squeezed my penis, drawing every thick dollop of her brother's cum deep inside her. We both screamed as our orgasms engulfed us.

****

"You weren't supposed to come inside me." Kat's soft words reached me somehow through the panting of my breath and the pumping of my heart.

"I love you," I answered as I ran my fingers through my sisters blond curls and then caressingly across her cheek.

"Still, you better go now." Said even as she curled her body even closer against mine.

"He says we're not finished yet," I answered as I pointed down at my cock which was lying across my thigh. Sticky with Kat's juices and with a thick drop of cream leaking from its eye.

"He talks too much."

"He says a blond has never kissed him before," I teased back as I lifted him from my thigh.

"Well one isn't going to kiss him tonight," Kat denied, then brought her lips to mine. And as we kissed her hand slipped down and found my hardness. A minute later I was again inside her!

Katrina Astrid Williams was the first girl I had sex with that I truly loved. It's hard to explain the difference but it's there. My cock was in the Promised Land and both he and I knew it.

****

I turned her over for the third coupling. Fucked her doggie style as we watched each other in the bedside mirror.

Her ankles, draped over my shoulders, were lifted high in the air, her pussy full of her brother's cock, when I came inside of her the fourth time.

Later my sister did kiss my cock. At some point we fell asleep. In each other's arms.

Kat wasn't in her bed when I woke up just after noon hour!

**** Mom and Katrina were sitting at the kitchen table when I finally wandered downstairs at quarter to one in the afternoon the next day.

"Hey," I said as I walked through the door. They were both smiling.

"So Mr. Sleepyhead finally decided to get up, did he?" were mom's first words.

"It's your daughter's fault," I replied, "she kept me up half the night watching chick flicks and listening to her weird stories."

"My stories! Hah!" Katrina protested. But the smile on her lips was as wide as the one on moms.

"What weird stories?" bounced in from the doorway behind me followed immediately by the arrival of Anna. Laden with parcels. Clearly her Black Friday shopping expedition had been successful.

"You should have heard what she told me about what goes on up there in Minnesota at that school," I told my younger sister as I raised my eyes to the sky.

"Is it as bad as they say on the Internet?" Anna asked back. She had sensed immediately that somehow we'd got Katrina back to somewhere near normal and that it was now okay to tease her.

"It's a lie. And you never should have told mom and dad that everyone is gay up there," Kat protested.

"It was on the Internet!"

"So, do you really believe everything you read on the Internet?"

Anna, ignoring her sister's admonition came back with, "I'm going to Notre Dame. Where men act like men."

"Yeah right. You're not Catholic you idiot," Kat replied. But there was nothing angry in either of their voices.

I smiled across the table at her. For a second her eyes met mine in challenge. Then they dropped in submission as a happy grin appeared on her lips. We both knew it wasn't going to be JUST ONE NIGHT...

THE END

Deember 2012: Thanks for reading my story -- I hope you enjoyed it. And seeing that it's a holiday story I hope all of you readers will just take the few seconds required and take the time to send me a Christmas gift VOTE! A VOTE might not sound like much of a gift but to we authors hearing back from you is our greatest desire.

While I like 5 votes, frankly I prefer any vote (high, middle or low) as opposed to you not voting. For your information my most recent story received votes from some 1600 readers -- thanks! And I encourage you to vote for other stories you read on this site.

I'd also love to receive your comments and ideas. You can comment below or send me an e-mail. Let me know what you'd like to see next. What will happen when Katrina comes back home for Xmas?

Coming up next (and hopefully quite soon) is the second chapter of "My Girlfriends Mom Shrieked" (I promise -- it's 99% done!). Then off to Australia to discover just what the heck Jimmy T's father got up to over there.

And if you like my work why not designate me one of your FAVORITE AUTHORS. It takes just a second. After voting just click the Favorite Author button. Thanks, I'd certainly appreciate it.

james (jim) r scouries

scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers