Just One Night With Mi Young

Story Info
Innocent date with a younger Korean widow leads to wild time.
3.9k words
4.38
26.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

Just One Night With Mi Young

As previously noted in my three previous true stories I am attracted to petite women with dark hair. After a few years I have dated women from over all over the world and SoCal has no shortage of women from various countries. Due to what attracts me about women I do find myself attracted to Asian women most of the time.

Well after Kara and I ended our relationship I decided to take an even longer break before jumping back in the frying pan. I spent almost four months traveling, reading, and time with my sons. It was actually not too bad--no drama. My aim was looking for and wanting a solid relationship.

I decided on April's Fools Day to begin my search again--an appropriate day all things considering.

After a few days I was communicating with a Korean woman named Mi Young--her name meant "everlasting beauty". She was very cute more than beautiful but I was attracted to her. She was a bit younger than my normal age gap being 47 to my 60. Mi Young was also more athletic shaped than petite but I liked her curves in her profile pictures.

She had come to the US when she was twelve and while fluent in English had the cutest accent. Mi, as she asked me to call her, had a great sense of humor, college educated, and she was a widow of four years.

We decided to meet at a restaurant in Hermosa Beach, south of LA. Driving there I was very excited in meeting her. I picked out an Italian restaurant that I found on OpenTable that claimed to be romantic, good for conversation, and had great reviews.

My aim is to always arrive first so a lady does not have to wait on me--I think it's the polite thing to do. Even though I found the restaurant early enough parking was difficult. As I walked in I had a couple minutes before being late but wanted to be there before her.

"Hello. I have a reservation under Greg."

"Hello and good evening," the hostess said. "Your other party is already here. Let me show you to the table."

I was hoping I was first to arrive but at least I was not technically late.

"She requested the most romantic spot we had so you are in what we call our grotto section of the restaurant," she added with smile. "She is a real cutie by the way."

This was an unusual restaurant. The forward section had a very nice décor but very much like what you expect in a restaurant. But as we snaked our way back the décor changed into a really cool looking cave. The walls were made to look like a grotto with bumpy sandstone walls and ceiling. There were cutouts in the walls for Italian artifacts and candles. I could tell I had picked out a good place.

This restaurant was much bigger than it looked from the outside and we kept walking. Soon we were approaching a table that was up against the cave wall and about four tables from the closest party.

"Here he is. Gave me lame excuse that parking was tough," the hostess said playfully. "Enjoy", she added with a quick wink.

"Hello Mi Young. I am sorry for not getting here before you. I circled the area before finding a spot down the street," I lamely said.

"Hi Greg. No worries. I took an Uber here because I know the parking is tough," she said with a big smile.

She was wearing a somewhat snug dress showing a little cleavage. Her hair was past her shoulders and was perfect. Mi Young looked a little younger in person and had a nice athletic shape--not your typical petite Asian woman but I liked what I was trying not to stare at.

She was seated up against the grotto wall and I took the seat across from her. She took an Uber I thought, hmmm, maybe I'll be a nice guy and offer her a ride home later.

Our conversation was fun and also lots of eye contact. We definitely were enjoying each other. I had my hand on the table and soon she tapped it and asked...

"Would you like to sit next to me?"

"I would love to," I responded as I got up and sat next to her. A strong vibe was present.

When I sat down we looked in each other's eyes and I leaned forward to give her a little kiss on the cheek and she moved her head so it actually touched her lips. She had done that on purpose. The next kiss had little more passion. I could feel the heat from her body.

After a few minutes the waiter came over and took our wine order. While we were ordering she put her hand on my knee and squeezed it. We were enjoying our wine a few minutes later.

I kissed her again and it was obvious the sparks were flying. The conversation was flowing but our words were not matching our thoughts due to the lustful eye contact --if she was thinking what I was, it was all-sexual.

Soon I had my hand on her thigh and with the long tablecloth it was hidden. The other distant table had three couples that were very engaged and enjoying lively conversation. I moved my hand up a little further and she didn't flinch.

Just as this was happening the waiter came back to take our food order. As he came to the table I moved to take my hand away from Mi Young's leg but she grabbed it and actually pulled it up to her pussy while we were ordering. Soon I was flicking her pussy while we continued ordering from the totally unsuspecting waiter. She was not wearing any panties.

"Well that was fun. I'm not sure what I ordered," I said with a smile after the waiter walked away.

"Me either but I'll eat almost anything," she said with a sexy grin.

"Mi Young are you not wearing any panties," I said playfully.

"I'm not?" as she looked down moving the tablecloth and dress to look. "I guess I'm not. Oh well must have been in a hurry," she said with a very innocent look. "See". Her pussy was completely waxed and smooth as I looked down.

I decided to touch her again and soon had my middle finger half way in her soaking pussy. After moving my finger in and out of her I then found her nice sized clit. She kept looking at me with a smile. When I gave her a little kiss she said...

"Oh fuck I'm so wet."

I pulled out my finger and discretely pulled it up towards my mouth and gave it a quick suck.

"Give me a taste," she whispered. So I did and she purred.

I decided to pull back not wanting to lose total control. After a few more minutes of conversation and strong eye contact our food came. I really couldn't concentrate on my food and I think we both only finished about half.

After dinner I suggested a walk and she happily agreed. As we walked we were holding hands and soon she brought ours hands up to her lips and she kissed the finger that fucked her pussy. We walked down a dark side street and I pinned her against the wall with my tongue penetrating her mouth and my finger once again began fucking her dripping pussy.

"So would like a ride home or do you need to call Uber."

"If you don't mind I'll call Uber," she said.

I am thinking, "Really?" but say, "Okay but I'll wait until he arrives."

As we are walking back I see my car across the street and suggest we drive back to the restaurant because it was getting a bit cool and breezy being by the ocean.

We climbed in and of course the kissing and my fingers were up her pussy. Soon she kicked off her shoes and had her feet on the dash bringing her hips and having her pussy fucking my two fingers. She began to shutter and had an orgasm.

"It's been four years. No one since my husband passed away."

"Seriously? Wow. I had no idea."

"Yes. Why would I lie about that," she said a little defensively.

"I didn't mean anything bad. I guess I'm just flattered."

"You should be," she said with a smile as she leaned over and began to unzip my pants.

Mi Young was not wasting any time and began to suck my hard shaft with abandon. Soon she was deep throating me and took my hand and pressed it hard on the back of her head. She wanted her throat fucked and hard. She starting gagging and would come up for a quick breath and just as fast swallow my cock and drive her nose into me.

After a few more minutes our groans were filling my car. Two women walked by and actually stopped for a second and looked, then smiled and took off.

I could feel my balls getting tighter and knew I was about to cum. I was moaning and bucking my hips in a way that she knew I was moments away but she kept my cock in her mouth.

"Fuck Mi Young. Yes baby suck my cock. Ahhhhh, ahhhhh as I shot my hot load into her. She then began sucking on the head of my cock as if she wanted every drop. Mi looked up at me opened her mouth and showed me my cum and then closed her mouth and eyes and swallowed.

"Wow. Whew. That was a lot of cum baby. Were you saving that up for me?"

I looked sheepishly at her with a smile as she dipped back down and licked my cock clean.

"Mi that was amazing. It was. Now I want to return the favor. Let's go to your place and let me taste that pretty little pussy."

"Ah? I mean ok I guess we can," she said.

"It's okay. I don't want to pressure you," I said but was thinking, "You gotta be kidding me, why the hesitation now?"

As we drove over to her house I was not mad at all and made sure the conversation kept going so she didn't think I was pouting. As we approached her nice condo building I was beginning to think it best not to push the issue.

I pulled my car to the curb and she pointed to a front door right inside the security gate and said that was her door. I asked her if she would like to go out again but did not take off my seatbelt.

"Sure I was hoping to. I guess its safe to say we enjoy each other's company and we do have a vibe."

"Great," I said and leaned over and gave her a kiss.

I continued to sit there with just a calm smile.

"So would you like to come in? When you do you may see why I was a little hesitant," she said with a little nervousness.

Now my mind was wondering and curious.

We walked in and she flipped on the lights and I could see why.

She still had wedding pictures on the wall and her late husband's many diplomas--all the way up to PhD's. He must have been twenty years older than her. She also had her lone diploma next to his. Now I believed that she had not been with a man since his death. At least not at her place. She gave me a little look as if to say, "See I told you". I was not uncomfortable at all and actually walked closer to the diplomas to see what universities. I also noticed he got his PhD the same year and school where she got her B.A. degree so it was obvious they met there.

Her wedding pictures were beautiful and her husband had a huge smile knowing he had a beautiful young wife. They were a nice looking couple even with the obvious age difference.

"So this was why I was a little hesitant. Not because of you. I was afraid how you would react."

"It's no problem. This is a part of your life. You can't just erase it."

With that she smiled and came over and kissed me. Then she kissed me more passionately. Soon I was pulling her ass into me. While kissing I opened my eyes and was looking right at her deceased husband looking right at me as I was digging my hands into her butt crack. Okay I'll admit that was a little odd but it didn't stop me.

We moved over to the big window overlooking her great harbor view and I pulled up her dress in the back while kissing her. She was moaning as I kissed her. I moved one hand around to the front and stroked her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter.

Soon Mi Young dropped to her knees and I was pumping deep into mouth. I don't even know how we got into the bedroom. Before I know it she is completely naked and lying on the bed with one hand on her beautiful enhanced breasts and the other rubbing her pussy. I took my time taking off my clothes so I could watch her show.

"Greg do you like what you see? Do you like my body?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I said to make sure she knew.

"It's been over four years so be a little easy but you will know when I want to be really fucked."

We began kissing and spent a lot of time with foreplay. Kissing, giving her perfect breasts much attention. As I moved down her smooth tummy her moaning and breathing really picked up. My cock was a solid rod but I had other ideas. I started kissing and licking her thighs and she was getting so hot. When I reached her pussy lips she shaking and I was enjoying her wetness with every lick.

I then softly exposed her clit and began sucking and licking her. She was almost out of control due to four years of no men in her life. When I inserted my tongue in her pussy she was squirming and then grabbed my head and held it in place.

"Oh Greg. Yes baby just like that. Fuck my pussy with your mouth. My god you are amazing."

She was so loud I figured the neighbors could tell that Mi Young was finally getting some after four years. She was bucking up and down and soon her back arched. She tasted great and I was hoping she could hold on a little longer but she was going down the path and there would be no stopping what she was feeling. I could feel my own pre-cum I was so turned on seeing and feeling her approaching orgasm.

"Yes Greg. Don't stop. Yes. Fuck. AHHHHH, AHHHH. I'm cumming. AHHHHH."

She had an amazing orgasm and I felt so much moisture on my face and her bed was so wet it was almost like she squirted a tiny bit. I had never experienced that before.

"Fuck me Greg. I'm still cumming."

I came up and she guided me into her very tight and velvet feeling pussy.

"Mi you feel so tight and warm. You have a beautiful pussy. I love your pussy."

"Yes. Just like that. Go slow Greg."

I was doing soft thrusts and kissing her. While kissing I would stop any fucking motions. Soon we were both moving and I could feel her relax. I slowly began to pick up the pace. After a couple minutes we were both getting very active and she wrapped her legs around me. I took this as her way to tell me that she was ready to be really fucked.

"Yes Greg. Yes. Give me that cock. Fuck me. I'm your slut to fuck."

Now I was ramming into her and we both loved it. She would gasp every time I buried my cock deep. She began slapping my ass.

Soon I heard something that completely took me by surprised...

"Yes daddy fuck me. Do I fuck better than mommy?"

'What the hell," I thought. I never experienced this before. I just kept fucking her. Soon she totally lost it.

"Yes daddy. Yes. I love it when daddy fucks me," she said. It was almost like she was totally unaware that she was with me.

I decided to give her what she wanted. After four years she had earned it I guess.

"Yes baby you do. Your pussy is so tight." I said but I couldn't use the word daddy or mommy.

I was lasting longer than normal because this was happening but soon her moans and her begging me to fuck her hard got me back in the game and I fucked that tight pussy harder and harder.

"Cum you little slut. Cum for me. Do you want my hot cum in that little pussy."

"Yes daddy. Yes. I'm cumming from your big cock."

With that she had an amazing orgasm. I was still working and pulled out when she asked for a facial. I shot my hot load all over and she licked up what she could.

I collapsed on the bed. I was beginning to see why she married a much older man--it helped with her roll play fetish or he introduced her to it.

When we recovered she made no mention her words and acted if nothing was unusual. After about ten minutes she pops out of bed and says...

"Don't move I want to show you something," as she ran into her walk-in closet and I could her rummage around a little.

"Okay close your eyes. Make sure you don't' peak," she said.

The last time this happened in my past girlfriend Kara, the sexy Japanese princess, came out dressed like a sexy Geisha.

"Okay now you can look."

Mi Young was dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. The top purposely too tight and showing her flat tummy. The pleated skirt barely covering her pussy and ass. White stockings mid-way to her thighs. She even completed the look with round wire framed glasses and putting her hair in ponytails.

Needless to say my cock went hard. I liked this roll better then the daddy/mommy one.

"Teacher I need an A or my parents are going to get very upset with me. If I suck your cock and let you fuck my little pussy on your desk will I get an A?"

"Yes Mi Young that will give you an A," I said playing out her fantasy.

"But I really want an A+ teacher. If I let you fuck my ass can I get an A+? Please, Please!"

With that she dropped to her knees and began a very sloppy cock sucking. I was harder than a steel rod. I picked her up and placed her on the desk in her room on her back. As I was fucking her I looked down and noticed a butt plug in her ass. She was really into it.

"Oh teacher your cock is so big for my little pussy. Remember I want an A+", she panted out and moaning. She obviously played this part with her husband.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I kept her on her back so I could see her face. I pulled out the good-sized butt plug from her ass and could see it was relaxed.

"So now it's time for you're A+ Mi Young. Do you want my cock in your little ass?"

"Yes please. I want you to fuck my ass teacher."

She reached into her skirt pocket and handed me some lube and I applied some to her ass and my stiff rod.

With that I penetrated her ass and she moaned with lust. She also grabbed the butt plug and turned on the vibrator option and worked her clit.

"Oh Mi Young you have a beautiful tight ass for me to fuck. You will definitely have your A+ you little slut."

"Teacher my sister told me that you gave her many A+'s so I wanted one too. Yes Teacher fuck my little slut ass."

I began pumping into her. At this point I didn't care if she had an orgasm. She wanted this fantasy so I was giving it to her. Besides she was enjoying it too by the amount of pussy wetness I could see.

My balls began to swell again as I pumped that ass. We were both grunting and moaning, as I was getting close.

""Yes you little slut take my cum up your ass. Take it all. I love Korean pussy and ass to fuck. Your ass is so much better than your sister's," I said as I unloaded my hot load into ass.

I stood there with my cock in her contracting ass as she worked her clit.

"Yes teacher. I'm so happy you like my ass more than hers. I am cumming for you. AHHHH, AHHHH. My pussy and ass is cumming."

She let loose with a loud orgasm and while doing this she clamped down on my cock to the point I couldn't pull out if I wanted.

We stayed in the position for a couple minutes and I finally pulled out. I kept her on the desk. After a few seconds I could see the puddle of her cum, my cum and lube on the desk. We were both spent.

"That was way cool Greg. I think you enjoyed the second part the best. You are a hot fuck," she said with a cute smile. "Let's take a shower."

In the shower we washed each other in a soft romantic manner--polar opposite from the porn like action just minutes earlier. As with past experiences when showering with a sexy woman I was soon got hard. She had this little two-step stool in the shower so I put her on the lowest step facing me and began a slow soft lovemaking with her to see if she would appreciate the tenderness. At first she did then she lifted up one leg high and told me to fuck her. So much for romance I thought as I pumped into her and shot another load into her. She soaped up my cock well afterwards.

After the shower we laid on the bed and had more nice conversation but it was getting late and I had to get going and she didn't offer for me to stay the night.

We spoke a few times on the phone and had a little trouble getting our schedules to match up. I called again a couple weeks later and she was excited when she heard my voice but it wasn't about me or us. She had just got a promotion and was moving to the Washington DC area in a couple of weeks. A few days later we had phone sex but she went into the "daddy" act again and I lost my erection but did my best to fake an orgasm as she got off. We never saw each other again and when I texted her to say congrats again and good luck I never got a reply.

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers