All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 02'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
7tony77tony7almost 6 years ago
Fantastic stories!

You do a great job building and developing your stories and characters. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This reads well as comedy

It’s a very entertaining read with a believable scenario and cast of characters.

On a serious note though if he’s the jealous type he should let her go not get angry with her. Ok I agree the she obviously has an exhibitionist streak a mile wide and as such should have made sure he was ok with it, if not then see previous statement.

As far as the other guys are concerned they’re only thinking with their cocks, if anyone is to blame for anything it’s them. She’s their friend’s Girl and they obviously know he doesn’t want them to chase her etc. Why else would they invent fake games, time their tricks for when he’s asleep/ unconscious before they try groping her? Screw those arseholes if they try calling her slutty, their behaviour is exactly the same. Sexual liberation FTW

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Every time...

Why do these guys (narrators) ALWAYS get pass-out drunk in a situation where their horny girlfriend is pushing limits with douchebag friends. In this situation, long before the drinking even, I would have stated clearly to her that if she continued to cross the line, she wasn't my girlfriend anymore, and I would definitely tell my "friends" to go fuck themselves and don't bother ever talking to me again, because friends don't behave this way.

aanrfunaanrfunabout 4 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed this. Interesting how the girl kept trying to minimize what was really happening.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Your right about one thing, she knows how too handle boys, and her boyfriend.

Forget Stacy's mom, Rachel's got it going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first part of this chapter could have easily been split to even three parts where Rachel just teases the guys mentally with very little physical contact. This is hands down the best chapter. Until the scene where the guys cum on Rachel it's a fairly believable story, after that things start to go too fast.

cobraSn8kecobraSn8keabout 2 years ago

"He knew he could trust me enough to know that he could treat me like his little fuck toy and I'd know it was just a joke." This kind of logic make her a great character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantasy story! Amazing how Rachel keeps teasing and delivering eventually and how Brian keeps rationalizing since he gets the benefits. Think he secretly likes it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would pay for the same story but Rachel's perspective / POV. I know there are moments she didn't tell her boyfriend or like she lied about it or she changed the story a little for him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story - great author- nice development of Rachel’s teasing both the boys and Brian. One of the best on Literotica

NotausentNotausentabout 1 month ago

The "take a nap" or "pass out" is overused, would be better If the guy was on board on sharing the girlfriend, insted of getting stupidier with each new scenario.

hank_rosehank_rose9 days ago

Agree with Notausent, this is almost as much a story about narcolepsy than anything else. Really detracts from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous