Just One of the Guys Ch. 03a

Story Info
ALTERNATE TIMELINE - Brian's friends help Rachel get clean.
5.8k words
4.62
99.3k
141

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place directly after Chapter 2 and in place of the original Chapter 3. The first few paragraphs are the same, but it goes off in another direction before they get out of bed.

When I originally wrote the story, I had always planned on it taking the dark, sideways turn begun in Chapter 3 and realized fully in Chapter 4. However, it didn't play out how I imagined and most readers liked it much less than the early chapters. Those combined to keep me from continuing the story further. Now, with hindsight, I miss the playful nature of the early chapters and have some other story ideas to slot in there.

I'm keeping the original Chapters 3 and 4 up for those who liked them, but for this timeline, they effectively never happened.

*****

The next morning's hangovers were brutal for all of us. Rachel got up twice in the early morning to go puke. She said the first time she found Andrew passed out on the bathroom floor, completely naked, though he apparently made it back to bed by the other time she went. While lying awake before the sun came up, I heard Kyle rumble down the hall and hurl mightily as well. I didn't hear Mike, but he was staying in the master suite, so was probably soiling his own toilet.

I eventually got a few hours of uninterrupted sleep and woke up to Rachel holding her forehead and moaning.

"You feeling okay?" I croaked out.

"No," she said. "Remind me to never drink again."

"Same," I said. It was what we told each other every time we woke up hungover. It never worked.

"Things got out of hand last night," she said. "I'm really sorry, babe. I don't remember everything that happened, but found some dried cum in my hair earlier and that made me realize that, y'know...THAT did happen."

She turned her head to look at me. Her lip quivered like she was about to cry. The 'that' she was referring to was of course two of my best buddies depositing their loads on her naked body while she supposedly tested how hard their dicks were. I can't stand seeing her upset, so I said, "It's okay, babe," before it really registered in my head.

"You say that, but it's not okay," she said. "I know I tried to act like it was all innocent, but the truth is... well, you don't know how difficult it is to be a woman surrounded by three horny naked guys treating you like some kind of goddess. I know part of me was just goofing off and having some relatively harmless fun, but I know part of me was trying to push it to see how far it could all go without, y'know..." She trailed off.

"Crossing a line?" I said. She nodded.

"And I feel like what happened in the hot tub last night was crossing a line," she said. Then her face screwed up, and before I knew what was happening, she was letting loose big sobs against my chest. I felt awful. I had lied wake most of the night, thinking about my friend's cocks erupting onto her wet, naked breasts (and face, I reminded myself), but I couldn't stay mad at her when she was upset.

"Maybe just tone it back today," I said. "They now know you're a cool chick that likes to have fun. You don't have to keep taking off your clothes to convince them."

"I know," she said, wiping the tears from her face. "I just...well, to be honest, I was thinking about the first night and how excited you got hearing about your friends seeing my naked breasts and grabbing my ass. I wanted to be a little naughty again so I could tell you about it and get you all riled up."

Her words cut straight into me. She was right. Sex between us had always been good, but nothing like the past two nights. Right now, one boob was hanging out of her tank top and I was rock hard, not because I could see it but because I was imagining my friends seeing it. I could feel myself blushing deeply.

"Yeah, ok, that's...well, you're right," I said. "I've never felt so aroused in my life. But that also scares me."

"Aww, baby," she said, wrapping me in her arms. "You don't have to worry, I'll always be yours."

She kissed me deeply and now it was my turn to tear up. She wiped them from my face and we smiled at each other. I felt relieved.

"Is this something you've always known about yourself?" she asked. "That you like your girlfriend teasing other men?"

"No," I said. "That was a surprise the first night."

"Well, I've always known I'm a tease," she said, giggling. "I'm actually really glad you like it because now I can do it without worrying."

"Well, no, you're still my girlfriend," I said.

"Oh, I know," she said. "But your buddies have all seen me naked now, so we can't really unring that bell."

"That's true," I said. "But that doesn't mean they have to see you naked again."

"They don't have to, no," she said, smirking. "But don't you kinda want them to?"

I tried to say no, but my conscience wouldn't let me. Because deep down, part of me did want them to.

"I thought so," she said. "And don't worry about Mike saying I owe him a handjob or whatever. He's far from the first guy to say I owe him sex just because he saw my tits."

"That's good," I said. At least she was just trying to get my permission to flash them again, not more.

"And don't worry," she said. "I promise to tell you absolutely everything that happens. That's the whole point isn't it?"

She grinned wide and she looked so goddamn pretty when she grinned. I kissed her deeply. I wanted so badly to fuck her right then, but after the kiss she pulled back and groaned about her hangover. She got out of bed and took some Advil, then said she was going to shower.

When she opened the door to leave, I could already hear the shower going. She'll be back in a moment, I thought. I reran our conversation in my head. I realized that I forgot to emphasize to her that I didn't want her teasing them just to get me riled up. If things continued to go well between us, and she was the girl I married, my buddies would be in her life forever. They'd be my groomsmen, watching her give her vows to me, but picturing her naked body that she'd shown to them. My dick throbbed at the thought.

She said she'd always known she was an exhibitionist. She'd lived a couple hours away while we'd been dating. Does that mean she'd been showing her body to men there when I wasn't around? I don't think she'd frolic naked in a pool with anyone, but what about letting a grocery bagger look down her shirt? Or leaving a changing room door open while trying on lingerie? Or talking to her neighbor while tanning topless? The possibilities were almost endless. I could feel my aching dick leak a puddle of precum into my underwear while I thought about it.

I realized that Rachel still hadn't come back from the bathroom. I wondered why for an instant before feeling stupid for missing the obvious. One of the guys was in the shower she wanted to use. She wanted to tease the guys because she knew it aroused me. This wasn't rocket science. My heart thumped as I got out of bed. I was in the hallway before I realized I was only wearing boxers, which did nothing to hide my massive erection. I raced back inside, threw on a shirt and some shorts, and slunk down the hallway to the bathroom.

The bathroom door was shut and I could hear the shower. Was Rachel inside? Was anyone else? I gulped and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again.

"Yeah?" Kyle said, his voice muffled by the shower and the closed door.

"Can I come in?" I asked. My question hung in the air. Why would I even ask that? I thought quickly. "I really have to pee."

"Ok, fine," he said, and I opened the door. Sure enough, two blurry figures were behind the clouded shower door. One with long, brown hair. My heart almost stopped. She was in there with him. The two of them, completely naked, wet and pressed up against each other.

"Hi baby," Rachel said from the shower. "Kyle was already in here so I just jumped in."

"It wasn't my idea," Kyle said. "But she insisted it was ok with you."

"Of course it's not a big deal, silly," she said to him. "We spent last night naked together so what are we hiding. Right, Brian?"

"Y-yeah," I stammered. I know she thought I gave her my permission to tease the guys, but thought maybe she'd let a nipple pop out briefly in the afternoon or something. Not immediately get completely naked in a small stall with one of them.

"Oh my god," she shrieked.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I couldn't see at all what they were doing, just two vague shapes behind the glass.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said. "Kyle is just-oh god. Kyle! That tickles!"

"Does it?" he asked. He must have done whatever it was again because she shrieked again and he cackled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," she said. "Kyle's just being cheeky. Didn't you have to pee?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," I said. I waddled over to the toilet, my aching boner leading the way. I opened the lid and pulled it out. Of course, I couldn't pee with this erection, and there was no way it was going down while my girlfriend and friend fooled around in the shower right behind me. I tried to think of a reason to get in the stall with them. I needed to see what was going on in there. But did I really want to? After failing to produce anything for a few moments, I dropped my shorts and sat down on the toilet, hoping that would help me relax. My dick was so hard, though, that I couldn't bend it into the bowl.

"I don't hear any tinkles," Rachel said.

"Sorry, I'm just..." I mumbled. I didn't know what to say. Sorry, I'm just too aroused at you rubbing your naked, wet body against my friend's?

"Just too shy?" she asked, opening the shower door. Her body, completely bare except for the suds that covered her front from her neck to her waist, appeared behind the opened door. Kyle was behind her, his hands resting on her naked hips. I noted that his hands were covered in soap, while hers pulling through her hair, were not. Had he been rubbing her tits?

She saw my boner standing proudly in my lap and smiled, then winked at me.

"Kyle, hun, I need to rinse off," she said, then backed into him to get under the spray. She pressed him into the back wall of the shower, her wet, fleshy buns no doubt flattening themselves against his naked crotch. "Ugh, there's not enough room," she said, turning around so she could face the showerhead and Kyle. I got a brief glimpse of his naked, hard cock before she pressed her own nude front against him.

My dick throbbed as I watched them. I dared not touch it for fear of erupting in front of them. Once Rachel rinsed her front she turned back around.

"Best of luck with your problem, there," she said before blowing me a kiss and shutting the shower door again. I heard Kyle whisper something and she giggled and told him to stop it. My cock was clearly going nowhere, and the excuse that I had to pee was running out of its plausible time frame.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth while I'm in here," I said. I'm sure Rachel and Kyle heard me, but they didn't stop their whispering and giggling to acknowledge it. I started brushing my teeth and felt awkward hanging around while they clearly did something in there. I only hoped that Rachel wasn't having any kind of sex with him. Or did I?

"Can you wash my butt while you're at it?" I heard Rachel say.

"No problem," Kyle said.

"No, not with that!" she said, and they both giggled again. I wanted to say something, but my mouth was full of toothpaste. "Brian, your friend is trying to take advantage of me!"

"Am not!" Kyle said.

"Then why do you keep trying to clean the same few spots?" she asked.

"They're the dirtiest spots," he said. "You just can't see like I can."

"I've always...oh god," she moaned. I quickly spit out the toothpaste.

"Are you ok, baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just, hnnnng," she said. "I'm just trying to...oh god. Trying to finish."

"What's going on in there?" I asked. "What are you guys doing?"

"I'm wash...washing my h-hair," she stammered. "And Kyle's...Kyle's trying to d-distract me."

"Can you get out and let my girlfriend finish in peace?" I said, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah," Kyle said. A moment later the shower door opened again and he stepped out, his full, naked erection leading the way. He grabbed a towel and started drying off.

"I'm gonna wash my hair and enjoy the hot water a bit more," Rachel said. She left the door open so me and Kyle could watch her wet breasts bounce and jiggle as she rubbed shampoo into her hair. It was a heavenly sight.

"Ok, I'll meet you downstairs," I said after a few moments. Kyle finished drying off and I followed him out of the bathroom, closing the door behind us. I went downstairs while he returned to his and Andrew's room. I made my way to the kitchen and brewed some coffee, which did wonders to my hangover once it finally brewed and cooled off. I was surprised no one else had shown up because at least a half hour had passed since I left the bathroom. I made my way back upstairs.

The bathroom door was still closed and the shower still running as I passed it. I expected to see Rachel in our room, but it was empty. I walked back into the hallway right as Rachel exited the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her head and her freshly cleaned body completely nude underneath.

"Hi baby," she said, approaching me and giving me a kiss.

"Were you in the shower that whole time?" I asked. She nodded. "It takes that long to wash your hair?"

"No, thank god," she said. "Andrew came in and joined me soon after you left. I offered to wash his back if he hopped in, and then we got kinda carried away." She blushed.

I started to respond, but the door at the end of the hallway opened and Mike walked out of the master suite.

"Well, hello!" he bellowed, raking his eyes up and down Rachel's nude form. Great, I thought, we haven't been up an hour and already all of my friends have seen her naked again. She laughed and covered her pussy with one hand and her tits with her other hand and arm. She didn't do a good job, though. The fingers on both hands were splayed, showing plenty of her bush and nipple.

"Morning, Mike!" she said, a huge grin on her face. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better now," he said, licking his lips and staring at her like I didn't even exist.

"Me too, after that shower," she said. Kyle then walked out of his and Andrew's room and joined the three of us.

"Oh, did you finally finish with Andrew?" he asked her.

"You showered with Andrew?" Mike shouted.

"Yeah, with me too," Kyle said, beaming.

"It wasn't a big deal," she said, rolling her eyes. "Four of us have to share that one bathroom, it's easier if we can double up."

"Feel free to use my shower whenever you want," Mike said. "Especially when I'm in there."

"You're so generous," she said, dripping with sarcasm. She gestured with her arm as she spoke, letting her bare tits bounce free to their gaze. I saw them both catch their breath as they did. She didn't cover them up again when she finished, instead having that hand join her other one in covering her crotch. This caused her arms to push her naked breasts together slightly, and they bulged toward my two friends' greedy eyes.

"If you'll excuse us, we've got to get ready," I said, trying to wrap this up. I'd been incredibly hard all morning now, and my balls were starting to ache.

"Get ready for what?" Mike asked. "We haven't decided what to do today."

"Yeah, what should we do today?" Rachel asked, turning to me. She put her hands on her hips, baring her naked bush to the three of us. Mike and Kyle didn't know where to look, their eyes bouncing all over her body, unable to focus on all of it at once while she made no effort to shield any part of it.

"B-beach?" I croaked out. I could barely talk, I was so aroused.

"We did that yesterday," she said.

"There's a public beach down the road," Mike said.

"Let's do that," I said. I could barely breathe watching them gawk at her proudly displayed body.

"Ok, we'll get dressed," Rachel said. She grabbed my hand and finally made her way back toward our room. Of course she had to squeeze between my friends to get there, and they made no effort to move out of her way, making her drag her body across theirs. They were nice enough to make room for me as I followed her, thankfully. I didn't need to feel their boners.

We got inside our room and I shut the door. She pulled the towel from her head and used it to rub her hair dry.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she said. She leaned over as she dried and I watched her big, hanging tits jostle back and forth.

"You just showered with two of my friends!" I said.

"Well yeah, we talked about me teasing them," she said and winked at me.

"We did, but that's not what I meant," I said. She dropped the towel and pushed me back on the bed.

"Don't worry, I planned on telling you everything," she said, getting into bed next to me.

"It's not like you can just do whatever as long as you tell me after," I said.

"How about this...I'll tell you everything that happened, and at the end, if you think I was unfaithful, I'll agree," she said. "But I think you'll cum in your little shorts instead."

I was already painfully hard and drooling precum all over my shorts, so I had a feeling how this would end.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"When I first got in the bathroom, Kyle shouted that it was occupied," she said. "So I quickly stripped down and asked if there was room for two more, then pressed my naked tits against the shower door. He was really surprised and thought that was hilarious. He said there was always room for me and the girls. Then I turned around and pressed my naked butt against the door and asked if there was room for my big ass too. He said probably not, that we'd probably have to press ourselves together to fit my big tits and fat ass in there, but he was willing to put up with that. Isn't that so funny?"

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. "So funny."

"The best part was once he opened the door and I got in, there was plenty of room," she said. "But I played along with the joke and pressed my body hard against his for most of the shower anyway, acting like we really had to squeeze in there. I kept laughing because every time I'd press my tits into his bare chest, they'd squish out the sides between us and he'd try to lean back so he could see them better, and I'd just push into him more. So he was backed up against the wall and I was pressing my full body against him even though there was plenty of room behind me. He wanted to see my naked boobs so badly, but I wouldn't let him and kept insisting he said we had to squeeze together in there. He got so mad, but I could tell he actually liked it because his dick was really hard and pressing into my tummy."

I tried to sit still while she told her story, but the arousal was overwhelming in me and my hips started moving on their own accord to generate some friction between my hard, wet dick and my saturated boxers.

"Oh, do you like that, baby?" she cooed and pressed her hand to my bulge. I groaned. "Oh wow, baby, I knew you'd love it. Anyway, then I said we should wash each other's backs since we were in there together. I rubbed some soap into his back, but he was like, 'I thought we had to squeeze together.' I didn't know what he meant at first, and then I realized I'd backed up to wash his back with my hands and he wanted me to do it with my chest instead. So I played along with the joke and rubbed my big soapy boobs all over his back for a while.

"Rubbing my nipples against his big chest and back muscles got them all tingly and I was getting really turned on thinking about telling you about all this later, so I pressed my hips against his and rubbed my kitty against his naked butt. He flexed his butt muscles and it felt really good to hump, I mean, rub against his hard ass and I almost got carried away. But I turned around before it was too late."

12