Just One of the Guys Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to ask her what she meant by getting "carried away", but all that came out was a moan.

"Oh wow, baby, you really are loving this story," she said. "Let's get you out of those clothes." She pulled them all off, baring my angry, purple erection to her. She grabbed it and I moaned again and she let go. "Don't want you getting carried away before the story's done," she said, and just rubbed it slowly with one finger. I was so turned on that I was still on the edge of cumming, but she kept me just below the threshold.

"I expected him to wash my back once I turned around," she said. "But he just started washing my front instead! I protested, but he said that he couldn't wash my back because I was pressed so tightly against him, which was fair, but I didn't want to ruin our joke. And of course, his hands went straight to my breasts and he started squeezing and rubbing the soap all over them. I was about to say something, but that's when you came in.

"I didn't have a chance to tell him to stop playing with my boobs because I had to explain to you why it was okay for me to be in there with him. So he just kept massaging my tits and stomach while I talked to you. Naturally, he chose that moment to start pinching my nipples, and that's why you heard me yell. I mean, clearly he'd washed my breasts more than enough and was just going on with it to cop a feel, but pinching my nipples was too far. So I shouted and he played dumb and just started tickling my sides. I struggled to get away from him, but I think all I really did was rub my butt against his boner a bunch.

"I felt like I had to calm things down a bit, so that's why I opened the door. You looked so cute sitting there with your big boner sprouting up. I'd been a bit worried I'd taken things too far, but I felt a lot better knowing you were there and loving it all."

I would have loved to have been able to say otherwise, but I could barely breathe, let alone speak, due to the effects of her story and her fingers stroking my cock.

"Then I rinsed off and closed the door," she continued. "I turned my back to him again and told him to wash it for real this time. I'm sure he planned on washing my butt too, but I told him loudly to anyway because I knew you'd love hearing about his hands groping my naked ass. Of course, he didn't use his hands, he just jammed his big hard dick right between my cheeks! I think you heard me shout about that. But he just kept it there, and I decided to drop it since he was finally washing my back.

"He finished that up really quickly though, then reached around and went back to washing my tits again. I scolded him about washing the same spots, and he had some cheeky response. I was trying to tell him off when he finally pulled his big boner out of my buttcheeks and slid one of his hands down my crack and around the underside. It all happened so quickly, and I didn't realize how open and dripping my love canal was. I was really turned on thinking about how much you were loving me teasing him in front of you."

"I don't understand," I gasped. "What happened?"

"Oh, just that two of his fingers slid straight into my vagina," she said. I groaned. "It was really overwhelming. You were asking me if I was okay, and he was just pinching my nipples with one hand while jamming his fingers in and out of my aching puss with the other. I almost came right there! That's when you asked him to leave, thank goodness. My slutty puss almost came all over his hand!"

I moaned and pushed her hand away. I could feel an orgasm building within me and I focused everything I could on keeping it down. My dick pumped a few times and an extra large glob of precum splurted out, but I didn't fully cum.

"Wow, baby," she said, rubbing her fingers in the new puddle of precum on my belly. "That's basically what happened to me." She giggled. "Seeing you like this is getting me really wet," she went on. "Is it ok if I touch myself some too?" I nodded and she rolled on her back and stuck a hand between her thighs. She moaned deeply and I could hear the squelching as she rubbed her fingers in her sopping wet vagina.

"Ok, then, I...hmmm," she moaned, then closed her thighs together over her hand and lay still. "Sorry, I should probably sit still too or I won't be able to talk. So then I was left alone in the shower and I was all frustrated that Kyle had gotten me all riled up...by giving me a good story to tell you, I mean. So I leaned against the wall and started massaging my clit with one hand and groping and pinching my breasts with the other. I'm not sure if I was actually trying to cum or just enjoy the sensation or what.

"I was lost in my fantasy, though, because I didn't hear Andrew come in. I wouldn't have pleasured myself knowing he was on his way. I guess Kyle went back and told him what had happened and he wanted the same treatment. I should have known. Anyway, suddenly the door swung open and Andrew was standing there completely naked, a huge grin on his face. I was so far gone it took me a few moments to realize what was happening, so he saw me rub myself for a bit.

"He teased me that he needed a shower, and that he'd have to jump in with me if I was going to just masturbate. I was really embarrassed. I didn't know what to say, so I just kinda said ok and he came in. He watched me as he started to get washed, and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to start masturbating in front of him again. Part of me really wanted to, but it wasn't like earlier with Kyle where we were showering and just happened to get really turned on. He would just be standing there watching me masturbate. So instead I just offered to wash his back and he said ok.

"We didn't have the running joke about there being too little room, so I just washed his back with my hands instead of my boobs. I could tell he didn't care, though, because his dick was still really hard. It was actually kinda nice, we stood under the water, chatting about the week so far, while washing each other's bodies."

"Each other's?" I croaked. "I thought you were just washing his back."

"Oh, that's how it started," she said. "But then he asked if I needed cleaning and I knew he just wanted to rub my boobs and butt a bunch. Kyle had just been doing it and we were having a nice chat so I decided to just let him. So congrats, baby, your girlfriend has probably the cleanest boobs and butt in existence."

She giggled. I imagined Andrew groping and squeezing her tits while the two of them chatted on like nothing was out of the ordinary. My balls ached, begging for release. Rachel could sense it and started lightly stroking my shaft again.

"After a while, I stopped cleaning him," she said. "He said I missed a spot and pointed at his huge erection. I told him that was all him, and he got kinda pouty. He said the best way to clean it was this way his ex-girlfriend showed him, and he hadn't had the chance to do that since they broke up. He figured since I was showering with him, I might give it a try. I felt bad for him, so I said ok as long as this method wasn't me jerking his big dick til he unloaded all over my chest again. He laughed and promised that wasn't it, but that I had to trust him.

"He put a big glob of body wash in his hand and, before I could react, slapped it straight onto my crotch. I asked what he was doing and he said he just had to build up a lather. So we stood there a moment as he rubbed the body wash around on my bush until it was nice and frothy. Thankfully, it didn't take too long, because he was also strumming my clit back and forth and I was about ready to cum. Then he pulled his hand away, crouched down a little, and pushed his dick between my thighs, right under my soapy crotch. He told me to close my legs and I did, trapping his hard shaft between them and my pussy lips."

"Oh fuck," I groaned. A tingle started to build behind my balls, deep within me. I knew there would be no stopping this one. Rachel could tell and finally closed her fist around my shaft and started rubbing herself again in earnest.

"He tried to, oh fuck-" she said, struggling to speak. "He tried to push it in and out, but because of how he was crouching, he couldn't really do it. So he asked me to move my hips back and forth and clean him. I did and he moaned and fell against me. I could feel my pussy lips drag up and down his hard shaft and my clit grind against his pubic bone with every stroke. It felt really naughty, but then I remembered I'd get to tell you all about it later and that made me even hornier. He really loved it too, because he reached down and grabbed my butt in his big hands and really started thrusting against me.

"He groaned that he was gonna cum. I suddenly panicked because I didn't want things to go that far. But then I realized that I was the one who'd been rubbing my hot, wet pussy up and down his aching shaft, so what could I expect? So I just whispered in his ear, 'Cum for me, baby,' and he instantly roared and sprayed the wall behind me with his cum."

"F-f-fuuuuuck!" I shouted as my dick erupted.

"Yeah baby?" she cried, pumping my jizzing dick. "Yeah, baby, you like that? Oh...oh my godddd!" Rope after rope of semen sprayed from my dick onto my belly as her orgasm overtook her next to me. We both shook and grunted in bed next to each other as her hands brought us to mutually satisfying orgasms. After several moments, we finally lay still. She wiped my jizz off her hand onto my thigh, then wiped the sweat from her brow.

"Wow, I almost need another shower," she said with a giggle.

"I think that was enough," I said.

"I know, I'm just kidding," she said. "Anyway, that was about it. I got out and dried off. I was so excited to tell you about everything, so I didn't put on any clothes. I kinda hoped that Mike or Andrew would run into me naked in the hallway, so I was thrilled when both did. And now we're here, and that's it! I'm so glad you loved it."

"Baby, I know I came really hard, but I think what you did with them was a bit much," I said.

"What? It wasn't that bad," she said. "I embellished some things to make a better story for you."

"What things?" I asked.

"I can't tell you," she said. "That would defeat the point. Just know that it didn't go down exactly like I told you."

I don't know why she insisted on changing some details. I thought the whole point was that she would tell me everything. But I guess if she actually did less than she told me, that was good. Still, it seemed alarmingly easy to make her do whatever you wanted.

"What was your favorite part?" she asked, stroking my face. "Was it when I let your friends rub my naked tits as long as they wanted? Or when your friend fingered me? Or was it when I let your friend fuck my thighs til he came?"

I struggled to not react, but I gasped at the last one. She smirked.

"I thought so," she said, then kissed me and got out of bed. "Come on, we gotta go to the beach!"

Oh yeah, how could I forget.

12