All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 03a'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingover 5 years ago
Yes!

OMG thank you I can't wait for further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steamy

It always makes a good story when a woman ditches her sissy boyfriend to fuck around with real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories

I think my favorite aspect is the obliviousness or naivete shown by the protagonist, but in this story the fact that Rachel's full of abundant curves is so nice. I really enjoyed the Japanese spa story, especially when the mom came into the picture. Nice memories of the first time I read spankymcf's stories or PurpleMonkeyDishwash's, like Feeding Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great alternative

I love your writings youre one of the greats and i was really dissapointed with the direction this story took initially so im so happy youre revisiting it

BortSimpson1984BortSimpson1984over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

I love your stories, they have inspired me to write my own and I can't wait to send them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting

Please, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Love this alternate version although I really enjoyed the original chapter 3 but did not enjoy chapter 4 as much. Love your stories and hope that you keep posting frequently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

Much better .. Though personally I'm hoping for a new adventure of Karen

BodolfBodolfover 5 years ago
Epic!

Congrats! Plz make Karen more teasing slut and keep Brian away from bi activities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing, please continue!

Hi, just wanted to thank you for continuing the series in this alternative reality. Love this better than the original path. This has quickly become one of my favorites, really waiting on the next installment and hope it'll be soon. Anyway,thanks for bringing this to us, awaiting more gems on this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vocal minority.

1 vote for the previous incarnation. No criticism, it just spoke to me more.

marz08marz08over 5 years ago

Whilst I enjoyed both, I much prefer this version of the story. Will you be continuing it and remaking part 4 as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Preferred this.

Please redo 4 in this manner to. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm ready for mike to take Brian's girl away

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series!

Definitely one of my favourite series :D have you considered writing it from her point of view sometime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Write an Alternate Chapter 4

Please write an alternate chapter 4...the original version is great but this is better

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 5 years ago

PLEASE write a Chapter 4 in this fashion, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up! Requesting chapter 4a!

Amazing please more in this fashion!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still needs a turn at some point

I personally loved the original ch. 3. I think you couldve just canceled out ch 4 and most people would have been satisfied but this chapter is still alright. I still think it needs a turn towards the darker side at some point. I think everyone was waiting for Mike to steal his girl and it feels like this new direction is just going to be endless cock teases. That is what a lot of the stories on lit are like I guess I was just hoping that a series that begins with "roommates have fun talking my girl out of her clothes" would end up being more a long the lines of a cuckold fetish story.

MT00MT00over 5 years ago
Would Enjoy a Chapter 4a

Please write an alternate chapter 4...the original 4 was great but I am curious where an alternative chapter 4 would take them

ShadoowShadoowover 5 years ago

Amazing work as always, please continue with this story!

nthqldfuncplnthqldfuncplover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is great, just one of the guys is my favourite story of all time and now you are doing a alternate version is fantastic, I really hope you do chapter 4 and even more love you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely prefer the other version

I really hope that none of the other guys succeed in luring her away because fuck those arseholes. Even if they did I expect they’d be jealous moody jerks as well.

The best situation for her is stay with the guy who loves her and who hopefully will accept her exactly how she is.

I absolutely detest slut-shaming, it’s utter crap manipulating women into adhering to a moral code that’s been forced onto us for literally hundreds if not thousands of years. Those who don’t stick to the bullshit moral strictures get branded as sluts or worse. Whilst men fuck anything with a pulse and get a pat on the back for being such a stud or y’know ‘just one of the guys’.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story- amazing description of how Rachel pulls Brian’s chain hitting all his buttons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He definitely stuck it inside her lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous