Just One of the Guys Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, that's what happened," she said. "Then we cleaned up and came here."

Just then, a frisbee landed with a thud in the sand in front of Rachel. We looked up and one of the guys nearby came jogging over after it.

"Sorry," he said, bending over to pick it up. His eyes never left Rachel's chest. He lingered a moment, then ran back to his friends.

"He likes your boobs," Mike said.

"Shut up," she said.

"He was staring the entire time," he said. "Right, Brian?"

They looked to me and I nodded. I'd forgotten she was still almost topless in public, with a group of very interested admirers right nearby. Rachel groaned.

"Not everything is some ploy for a guy to look at my chest," she said. "Their frisbee went too far and-" THUNK. It landed again right in front of us. This time a different guy ran over to pick it up. He stared at Rachel's near-naked chest as he did so, then stood standing there, scrunching his face.

"Do I know you?" he asked Rachel.

"Don't think so," she said, raising her hand to shield her eyes from the glare, causing her shirt to rise up and show a bit of underboob. He grinned.

"You don't go to State College?" he asked. She shook her head, her tits swaying back and forth as she did so. "Oh, well, you look like my classmate. Nevermind then." He lingered another moment, then ran back. I could hear the other guys stifling laughter when he returned.

"Ok, that was lame," she said. "Now I believe you." We laughed at their sophomoric antics and cracked open the cooler. She could roll with the punches so well, it had a way of disarming me. We opened beers and then Mike and I watched Rachel cover the rest of her front with sun lotion. She just reached up under her shirt to get her upper half, so we enjoyed the sight of her groping and squeezing her breasts under the thin shirt.

After that, we sat back and enjoyed the beers and hot summer sun. A slow, beautiful day, a cold beer and my smoking hot woman right by my side. What else could I guy want? Not having his friend there too, I thought. I wanted some alone time.

"I'm gonna go for a dip," I said, standing up. "Wanna come, Rachel?"

"But the sun feels so good," she said, squirming and stretching her arms over her head. Her shirt raised to expose her ribcage. My god, she was so sexy.

"Yeah, but cooling off would too," I said. But she wouldn't budge.

"You go ahead," she said. "I'll be fine."

I turned around and trudged down the beach. I wasn't really keen on swimming in the cold water, it was just an excuse to get her alone. But it didn't work, and I didn't want to lose face, so on I went. The water was freezing when I first got in, but I got used to it after a few minutes.

I turned back and saw Rachel walking across the sand with one of the boys back to his group. What the hell was going on? She got there and they all gawked at her as the one she walked back with gave her a drink from their cooler. Then she just stood there and talked to them. They all gave her their rapt attention, of course. Her incredible boobs were on display, who could blame them. I thought the trip to the public beach would mean no more exhibitions. I also figured that her games would be limited to my three friends. But here she was in a see through shirt, hanging out with a group of strangers and letting them stare at her beautiful naked breasts.

One of them reached in the cooler and pulled something else out. He then got up and walked behind Rachel. He was juggling the thing from hand to hand, so I guessed it was an ice cube. She was saying something, gesturing wildly (which probably made her boobs bounce around crazily), when he slid one hand down the back of her bikini bottom. He pulled it away from her body, gave a good look to what he saw inside, then slipped the ice cube in and let go.

She jumped and let out a howl I could hear from the water. She reached down the back of it, fishing out the ice cube and no doubt giving the rest of the guys a good look at her exposed crack in the process. She turned to the boy who'd done it, who was laughing and waving his hands like it was all a joke. She marched over to him, knelt down and yanked his swim trunks to his ankles. His naked dick bounced out in front of her and his friends.

Mortified, he reached down and pulled his trunks back up while the rest of them laughed. He then lunged after Rachel. She only made it a few steps before he was on top of her and pulled her to the sand in the middle of their little group. I could hear her squeal as they wrestled in the middle of the group of boys.

I tried to get out of the water to help her, but it proved a struggle. The waves knocked me over multiple times as I struggled to escape. By the time I made it out, she was already walking back to our towels. I hurried back up the sand to her. When I got close, I realized the price she paid to get back. Her top was gone. Her arm was slung across her naked breasts.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked.

"Ugh, those fucking brats," she said, sitting down with a huff. "Their threw their frisbee over here again, and this time it knocked over my beer. They offered to replace it with one of theirs, then that douche decided to jam ice into my ass." She started gesticulating with both arms as she talked, exposing her now actually naked breasts to the sunshine. Mike and I gawked as they jiggled and I'm sure the group of boys were craning their necks for a better look. "So I pantsed him, and then he tackled me and yanked my shirt off. They each got a good grope in before I could get away too."

I was fuming. If we wanted to, we could call that assault. Also, my girlfriend was now topless on a public beach. Rachel saw me start to boil.

"Don't be mad, baby," she said. "It's fine."

"It's not fine," I said. "They attacked you and now you're topless."

"We'll figure something out," she said.

"No, I'll get it back," I said and marched over to them. They stopped their snickering and looked up at me as I approached.

"Give it back," I said, my hand outstretched.

"Give what back?" asked the guy who'd stolen it.

"My girlfriend's top, you idiot," I said.

"She's your girlfriend?" he asked. "If she's walking around like that, then she isn't your girlfriend. She's on the prowl for something else." His friends laughed.

"Just give it back," I said. If they thought they could humiliate me by pointing out my girlfriend likes to prance around naked in front of other men, well...ok, it humiliated me. But also, I'd gotten pretty used to that humiliation in the past few days, and it wasn't going to stop me.

"Why would we give it back when we want to keep enjoying your girlfriend's tits?" he said.

"Because otherwise I'll call the police and tell them you assaulted her," I said.

"She assaulted me first!" he said. "She forcibly, violently, maliciously yanked my only clothes off of me because she wanted my hog so badly. She's lucky I'm a gentleman and let her keep her bottoms on." His friends laughed.

"You stuck ice in her ass," I said. "So she pantsed you. That seems like a fair trade. You holding onto a piece of her clothing is not."

"Who cares what's fair," he said. "I have something you want and I won't give it to you unless you give me something I want."

"And what's that?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Your girlfriend won't learn her lesson that it's wrong for her to strip people unless there's some sort of punishment," he said. "I'm willing to accept spanking."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If she comes over here and lets me spank her, then she can have her shirt back," he said.

"Forget it," I said and walked back.

"No luck, huh?" Mike asked. I shook my head.

"What did they want?" asked Rachel.

"They said you need to be punished for stripping him," I said. "So if you let him spank you, he'll give it back."

"That's easy, then," she said, standing up.

"No, please, you don't have to," I said. "You can just wrap a towel around yourself and we'll head back."

"Really, it's no big deal," she said. "I thought they'd want me to blow them or something. If he just wants to slap my ass, I'll happily let him for my shirt back."

She sauntered over to them, hands covering her breasts. I watched her delicious bottom swing back and forth as she walked and couldn't believe she was about to let some stranger douchebag slap it. The guys cheered as she approached and I quickly jogged over.

"Fine, you limpdicks win," she said, turning around and presenting her half-covered ass to them. Her soft cheeks glowed in the bright sun. "You get a slap, then I want my shirt back."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said the guy with her shirt. "I didn't say just a slap on the ass. I said you need to be punished for what you did." He sat back on his towel and motioned to his lap. "You need to lay over your daddy like the bad girl you are."

"Ugh, fine," she said, rolling her eyes and kneeling in the sand next to him.

"Naked," he said.

"Come on, this is getting ridiculous," I said. "Just give her her shirt back."

"No, it's fine," she said. A blush went across her face that told me she was embarrassed, but thrilled he suggested she remove her last bit of clothing. She removed one hand from her breasts and draped the other arm across both of them, giving us a brief flash of both hard nipples in the process. She used her free hand to push one side of her bottoms over her hips, then the other, giving us a peek at her landing strip. She then pushed the bottoms down off her thighs and they dropped to the sand. She covered her crotch with her free hand and kicked her bottoms over to me.

"Hold onto those for me, baby," she said.

"Damn, your girlfriend got naked for me real quick," he said. I wanted to retort, but I knew he was right. She didn't push back at all. I could see with the way she blushed and quickly looked to each of their faces, seeing their eyes glued to her naked body, that she loved where this was heading.

"Now let's get this over with," she said, kneeling down next to him. She draped herself over his lap, removing her hands and giving us a great view of her swaying naked breasts as she got situated. Her tummy rested mostly on his thighs, her bare ass presented up on his right side. He wasted no time, rubbing her bare ass.

"How many spanks is appropriate, do you guys think?" he asked, giving her cheeks a few squeezes. I couldn't believe he was going to get a good grope out of this too. I expected her to stop him, but she didn't seem to mind at all. "Twenty? Thirty?"

"Jesus Christ, we agreed to one," I said.

"Nuh uh," he said. "We agreed she needed to be spanked, not how many times. Maybe we should do thirty for each of us so you two learn to negotiate better."

"Fuck that," I said. "Five for you and that's it."

"Twenty," he said.

"Listen, ten for you and that's it, or you get none at all," Rachel said. "I can feel your little boner in my stomach and know how badly you want this."

"Ten for me, but she has to say, 'I'm such a naughty slut,' before each one," he said, continuing to rub and squeeze her ass as we talked.

"Fine," Rachel said, before I could interject. "I'm such a naughty slut."

The douchebag grinned, reared back, and slapped her butt as hard as he could. The impact rippled across her juicy ass and thighs and she let out a little yelp. She said she was a naughty slut again and he slapped again. I realized a few of his friends had walked behind her and I joined them to see what kind of view they were getting. I couldn't be sure, but it seemed like she was lifting her ass up higher than she needed to, which caused her cheeks and thighs to part and present us a peek at her red labia and dark asshole.

"I'm such a naughty slut," she said. SLAP. She grunted. "I'm such a naughty slut," she moaned. SLAP. She gasped. They did this a few more times and her declarations got breathier. I could see his other hand working under her and I drifted around to that side. His hand was pinned under her chest, one of her plump breasts pressed into it. He squeezed and groped it as he continued to spank her. Once again, I couldn't believe she was letting this asshole get away with groping wherever he wanted. I tried to get a look at her face, but her hair hid it from view. After the ninth slap I spoke up.

"Ok, one more," I said.

"Such a shame," the douchebag said.

"I'm such a naughty slut," she said. But he didn't spank her.

"I'm sad our time is already up," he said, rubbing her red ass. "You sure you don't want any more?"

"Just spank her and let us get out of here," I said.

"I'm pretty sure she wants more," he said. He dipped his hand between her thighs and she moaned. "Oh yeah, she's definitely loving this." He pushed his hand deeper into her thighs and she gasped. She grabbed his wrist and pulled it out.

"One more spank, asshole," she said.

He held up his hand and spread his first two fingers. Just as I feared, they'd been in her vagina. Her hot, dripping vagina. Her juices dangled off his two fingers and he smiled as we all saw. He made a big show of sucking the juice off one finger, then the other. I burned with shame. This wasn't a punishment. My girlfriend was loving that this douchebag was spanking and groping her nude body in front of all her friends. My erection strained at the front of my shorts. Thankfully, the guys were distracted by my naked, quivering girlfriend and didn't notice.

"You taste delicious, darling," he said. "I just want you to know, I really enjoyed our time together." He reared back and slapped her ass one last time.

She pulled herself off of him, not bothering to cover herself at all. She grabbed her shirt from next to him and stood up. We all followed her bouncing breasts.

"Let's go Brian," she said, turning and walking back toward our towels without putting anything on. I followed her naked figure back. Her ass was bright red and she rubbed it gingerly as we returned.

"You guys have fun with your new friends?" Mike asked as we arrived back.

"Shut up," I said, handing Rachel her bottoms back.

"That'll give them jerk-off material for months," she said as she bent over, slipping her bottoms back on. With how wet she was, it'd give her jerk-off material for months too. And who am I kidding, for me too. She sat back down on her towel between us and then laid down on her stomach, balling her top up underneath her head. "I think I'll work on my tan now."

"I'll lotion you up," Mike quickly volunteered. I thought about protesting, but I was tired of arguing at this point and just let him. He'd try to cop some feels of her, but she clearly didn't mind and that felt tame compared to everything else.

I laid back as he straddled her ass and squirt a bunch of lotion on her back. He rubbed it into her back and arms, then down her sides, spending plenty of time on the sides of her breasts where they bulged out from underneath her. He probably wanted her to lift up so he could grope her more thoroughly, but she stayed on the towel, sighing contentedly.

He moved down her and spread lotion across her legs before returning to her butt. He started by very adequately covering the half of her meaty cheeks that stuck out from under the suit bottoms. Then he started pushing his fingers under the top and bottom edges. Soon, he reached both hands fully under her bottoms and groped her ass as she hummed happily. After I don't know how long, he finally got bored and removed his hands from her.

"Thanks Mike, that was a wonderful massage," she said.

"I'll continue it if you flip over," he said.

"Ok," she said, sleepily rolling over under him. Her naked breasts rocked back and forth in the bright sun as she settled in.

"You should probably put your top back on," I said. She whined.

"I wanna get a tan though," she said. She sat up and looked around. Her breasts popping back into view definitely got the attention of the douchebag and his friends, but no one else was close enough to notice. "They've already seen me," she said, motioning to them.

I relented. Mike smiled and started with her feet, before working her way up to her legs. He spent a lot of time rubbing lotion into her thick thighs. Rachel spread her legs some and Mike stared straight at her crotch, barely covered by the thin suit. He rubbed her thighs up and down, from her knees to the edge of her small suit. Once her thighs were glistening, he moved one hand to work on her lower tummy, rubbing the edge of her suit from every side, pushing it closer and closer until it barely covered her landing strip and lips. She hummed with pleasure.

Mike scooted a bit closer between her legs and started rubbing under her suit like he had with the other side.

"I think she's covered just fine there," I said.

"It's fine," she cooed. "Just want to be, hmmmm, uh, covered."

He had both hands under her suit now, rubbing on either side of her mons. I saw her suit bulge as he brought both hands down the front of her crotch, rubbing his hands through her pubic hair, over her clit and between her lips.

"Oh my god," she moaned, bringing her hands up to squeeze her tits and tweak her nipples. His hands continued working under her suit. She grunted and her hips trembled.

My heart raced. Everything else that happened this week happened while I wasn't there or was otherwise coerced or incapacitated. But here Mike was brazenly rubbing her naked pussy, and she was doing nothing to stop him. Worse, she was losing herself in it. I didn't expect they'd ever be this brazen, and I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know if I wanted to. Part of me wanted to see him get her off. But I thought back to earlier. I was special because I was the only one who got her off. Though my dick wanted them to keep going in the moment, this time my brain and heart won out.

"Remember what you said," I told her. I could tell she wasn't about to orgasm, but she was definitely heading in that direction.

"I know baby," she said, cracking her eyes open and looking at me through a haze of lust. "But he feels so fucking good." I didn't respond, and she groaned. "Ok, Mike that's enough," she said, pulling his hands out of her suit and pulling him closer. "Do my top now."

Mike sat up and scooched closer between her legs. She lifted them up and rested her thighs on top of his and wrapped her legs around his back. Their crotches pressed together. Mike put some more lotion in his hands and rubbed it into her tummy and ribcage before moving onto her naked, heaving tits. She laid her arms on the sand above her head to give him complete access. He took advantage, covering her tits with lotion. He rubbed, squeezed, shook and pinched them as she writhed underneath him, moaning.

I felt my dick grow rock hard as Mike molested my girlfriend to her delight. I don't know how long they went at it, but it felt endless. Their hips rocked too as they shamelessly humped each other in front of me. Finally, Rachel said that was enough and lifted his hands off her. He sat back up, she looked at him and said, "Oh my god!" I immediately saw. His giant dick was once again completely erect and sticking out of his small suit.

"You can't blame me, can you?" he asked with a laugh.

"You have to cover it up," she said, sitting up, grabbing it and trying to stuff it back in his suit. He just leaned back as she futilely pushed and pulled it in every direction. His giant snake was not gonna get back in his suit. Especially while her naked, glistening tits bounced and shook right in front of him with every tug.

"What do we do?" she asked, looking into his eyes while she gripped the top half of his huge erection with her hands.

"We could go behind there," he said, motioning to a small bathroom building a little ways away. She looked over at it.

"Good idea," she said, standing up. "Brian, we'll be right back. I have to help Mike fit back in his suit."