Just One of the Guys Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to, uh...take care of him?" I asked, my throat dry. My girlfriend was telling me she was going off to give my friend a handjob.

"It'll only fit back in if it's soft," she said. "He can't walk past all those families like this."

"It's a public beach," I said. "What if someone sees you?" I don't know why I was protesting the venue and not the act itself. Whatever it took to stop it, I guess.

"You'll have to stand watch," Mike said.

"Good idea," she said to him. "Come on." Somehow, my issue was batted away that quickly, and they took that as tacit approval.

They headed toward the bathrooms, arms around each other, and I followed after with a mild sense of panic. When we got there, they headed around the corner, letting the building shield them from the main part of the beach.

"You stay there and make sure no one sees," Mike said as I rounded the corner. My brain screamed at me to stop this, but my boner raged that it must go on. I muttered an okay and Rachel dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his suit to the sand and his angry cock bobbed right in front of her face.

I didn't realize until this moment that if he needed to cum, he could have just masturbated. My girlfriend didn't have to do it for him. Somehow, though, that was never considered. Mike wanted her to jerk him off, that was no surprise. But she wouldn't have gone along with it unquestioningly unless she was also dying to jerk him off. For the second time that day. I could have said something too, and I realized I didn't because deep down, I wanted her to too.

She grabbed his cock with both hands and pumped.

"I said make sure no one sees," Mike said.

"Oh, uh, right," I mumbled. With great reluctance, I turned and looked back out to the beach. I couldn't believe that not only was I to let my girlfriend service another guy, I wasn't allowed to watch. The group of guys were looking our way, but no one else was close by.

"Put your mouth on it," he said.

"Hey, come on," I said, turning back. "Isn't it enough that she's jacking you off?"

"I'll cum faster if you blow me," he said. Rachel looked from me to him and back. My stomach roiled and my boner burned.

"How about this?" she asked. She pinned his shaft to his stomach with one hand, leaned forward and licked back and forth across his swollen balls. "Is this okay, baby?" she went on. "Can I suck on his balls?" She pulled one into her mouth and hummed. He leaned back against the wall and groaned. I could see her tongue in her mouth slathering his huge nut.

"Y-yeah," I choked out. I could feel precum leak in my shorts as I watched the pretty lips of my loving girlfriend wrap around my friend's testes. She let it fall from her mouth, rubbed her whole face back and forth across his hairy nutsack before giving his other ball the same treatment while slowly jacking him. She pulled back, letting it fall from her mouth with a loud smack.

"The beach," Mike moaned.

"Oh, right," I said, turning back toward the beach. Still, no one was coming. Having to turn my back on them was exquisite torture.

"I wanna feel your tits," Mike said. I looked over my shoulder and saw her stand. His hands went straight to her breasts, squeezing and kneading them as she pumped away at his dick. I looked back toward the beach. I don't know how Mike was lasting this long. I was about to cum in my shorts just from the beach breeze.

I heard a wet smacking sound and looked back at them again. Mike was leaning over, sucking on one her tits, palming her other one in his hand. His other hand was down the back of her suit, squeezing her ass. Her head was flung back in ecstasy, offering any part of her body to him that he wanted. They were so far in their own world, and no one was heading our way, so I just turned back and watched them.

Mike pulled his hand from her suit bottoms, grabbed them from either side and pushed them over her hips. They landed on the sand with a splat. They were now both completely naked on this public beach. He grabbed her big butt in both hands and pulled her into him. She fell against his chest, pulling her hands off his dick and grabbing his butt in turn. They ground their genitals together, whispering things I couldn't make out into each other's ears.

"How long is this going to take?" I asked. On the one hand, my dick was loving watching them lose themselves to lust. But it felt too romantic to me. Plus, like I said, they were naked and writhing on a public beach. "I thought you were trying to get him off quickly."

"Getting there," he grunted. She leaned back slightly and grabbed his shaft and balls with a hand each. Her boobs bounced and jiggled as she jacked him with more vigor than before.

"You gonna cum for me?" she asked softly. He moaned and rested his forehead against hers. "You gonna cum, stud?" They stared into each other's eyes from inches away. "Cum for me. Cum on my fat tits." He grunted, then groaned, then roared. She moaned along with him. A moment later, he started spurting. She leaned back a little more and aimed him at her chest. Rope after rope of his sticky seed spurt from his monstrous head, splattering across her sweaty, heaving chest. When he was done, she was almost completely coated once again.

Before either of us could do anything, she pushed him toward me and croaked, "Come fuck me, Brian." I was too dazed to respond. "I said come fuck me. Now!" she shouted. She leaned forward, putting her hands against the wall and sticking her ass out.

I didn't need to be told a third time. I staggered over to her and pulled my swimsuit down over my trembling erection. I lined up behind her and pushed in with ease. Her vagina was wide open and soaking with her juices, wetter than I'd ever felt her before. She moaned loudly as I entered. I grabbed her by the hips and slammed myself into her rippling ass. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it around her into her crotch. Her clit was fully engorged and I wasted no time in strumming it.

"Fuck, baby," she moaned. "Fuck me." She grabbed my other hand and pulled it around her, bringing it to her tit. I grabbed it, forgetting it was still covered in Mike's cum. His semen oozed between my fingers as I groped her breast and tweaked her nipple. It kinda grossed me out, but I tried to ignore it.

"Oh my god," she moaned, convulsing. "Ohmygod. Oh my GODDDDD!" she practically screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her vagina gripped my dick over and over and soon I was cumming too, unloading deep into her extremely ready love canal. Our orgasms trailed off and we fell to the sand. She turned around and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you, baby," she said. "That was...amazing."

I just smiled back at her. That was maybe my biggest orgasm ever, and I thought maybe hers too. All the humiliations of the day, all the stress about her so brazenly throwing her body at my friend and those strangers was gone. Now it was just us, basking in the afterglow.

After catching our breath, we stood back up, gathered our bottoms and put them back on. Mike was nowhere to be seen. So much for keeping the coast clear for us. We walked back to our towels, where Mike was finishing packing up.

"Figured we'd be ready to go after that," he said.

"Yeah, let's head back," I said.

Rachel pulled her crop top back over her head. I forgot she was still covered with Mike's cum, and so the shirt stuck to her bare tits in a weird way. I remembered my hands were covered with it too and did my best to wipe them off on my shorts, but they remained sticky. I couldn't work up a response, I was too spent. Rachel turned plenty of heads once again as we walked back to the car, but no one bothered us.

As we drove back, I looked at her and smiled. There may have been some pain along the way, but we reached a point where our sex life was fantastic. As long as these rules stayed in place, I think I could be happy. A voice in the back of my head told me that none of my rules stayed in place and that the rules being broken was what I liked in the first place. I ignored it, though. That's what a giant orgasm will do to you.