Just One of the Guys Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re finally awake,” Rachel said. I grunted in response. The guys did not stop their groping of my girlfriend. My eyes focused a bit more and I saw the blanket rising and falling slowly over their crotches. Their shorts were on the ground in front of them, next to Rachel’s. Were they jerking off? No, their free arms were both resting on the couch next to them. That meant... that meant Rachel was jerking them.

“You going to bed?” she asked, her shoulders rising and falling as she slowly jerked my friends’ cocks under the blanket. The way that they blatantly continued fondling each other even though I was awake and looking at them stung me with shame. My heart started racing and my dick once again lifted itself off the mat.

“Yeah, coming with?” I asked. I could now hear the wet squelching sounds of her hands running up and down their precum-soaked dicks. Kyle pinched and pulled at her nipple, and she squirmed and gasped in response.

“I think we’re going to chill for a bit more but you should go ahead,” she said. That surprised me. I thought she was tired and didn’t want sex games tonight. But here she was, all but telling me to leave so they could continue playing with each other. Any normal guy would not leave her there. But as I felt my stiffening dick push against her panties that I was wearing, I knew I was no normal guy.

She got up off the couch, once again pushing the blanket to the floor. Their hard, wet dicks glistened and her beautiful, soft, curvy body glowed in the soft light from the TV. She walked up to me and grabbed the sides of my head, pulling it to her for a kiss.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to fuck them,” she said, lowering her hands. They were covered with the guys’ precum and now so were my cheeks. The guys slowly stroked their dicks, staring at her naked backside.

“Don’t do...” I swallowed. It was hard to form words. “Don’t do anything more.”

“Than I’ve already done?” She asked. I nodded. “Don’t worry, I won’t. Go to bed and I’ll be there soon.”

She kissed me again, then walked back to the couch. Not knowing what else to do, I headed back toward the stairs, my tired, aching dick expanding with each step as it rubbed against my panties. She’d been playing around with my friends for a couple days now, but somehow this time was different. The other times had been the result of accidents or miscommunications or extenuating circumstances. At least, that’s what it had felt like to me. But just now, I had woken up to her jerking my friends off, and now I was leaving so that she could continue without me around.

I stopped once I rounded the corner and peeked around to watch. She’d settled back in between them. They no longer had reason to cover themselves with a blanket, so I saw clearly in the low light from the TV her reach out and grab stroked their cocks, one in each hand. She resumed stroking as she watched her hands glide up and down their hard shafts, her mouth hanging open with arousal. They both bent over and sucked on the nipple closest to them. She gasped and squirmed. Kyle reached his hand between her legs. She spread them as wide as she could, hooking them over the guys’ legs.

“Oh my fucking god,” I heard her moan. My dick was raging hard again. I thought she’d just jerk them off one at a time, but now she was completely splayed between them as the three of them slowly got each other off. I pushed my shorts and panties to the floor and started stroking.

She whispered something to Andrew and he lay back. She turned on her side to face Kyle, grabbing his dick with her other hand and stroking it with real purpose. I thought I could see and hear them making out. Their faces were right next to each other, but he was sitting on the far side from where I was, so I couldn’t really tell. I really didn’t want them kissing. That felt like a romantic thing and only she and I should share. I told myself that they weren’t. The wet smacking sounds could be from her hand flying over his wet dick or his fingers jamming in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Kyle didn’t last much longer. I heard him moan and curse and then convulse. A moment later, he sprayed cum all over his chest. She rolled back away from him and he sighed, sinking further into the couch.

She rolled over to face Andrew now. As she started to stroke him, he turned her face towards his and open-mouthed kissed her. She gladly accepted and opened hers. They french-kissed furiously as her fist flew up and down his hard cock. It didn’t matter if she and Kyle had been making out now because she clearly was with Andrew. I wish I had said something. I really didn’t want her making out with other guys. I know that’s a weird line to draw when you’re watching your girlfriend pump a guy’s hard dick while his hands assault the most intimate parts of her body, but it made sense to me.

Andrew didn’t pop off right away like Kyle did, probably because she’d made him cum in the shower earlier that morning. They continued making out, her hand stroking and pulling his throbbing shaft and his hand mauling her generous naked breast, but he still didn’t cum. He pulled away for a moment and whispered something. She shook her head, and he said something else. I saw her look down at his dick and bite her lip.

He probably asked her to suck him off. Or at least lick him. She wouldn’t do that, though. She wasn’t big into giving blowjobs (she’d mostly just give me a few licks before sticking my dick in her vagina), and he had to be close to cumming from just her hand. Plus, the guys knew she’d given Mike a handjob and just wanted to even things out. Not to mention, she told me that she wouldn’t go any further than she already had. She gathered her hair up and pushed it out of the way. To my horror (and excitement), she leaned down over his lap, her head resting on his stomach.

She started stroking his cock again, now right in front of her face. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed down. Almost in slow motion, her mouth opened wide and the head of his cock disappeared inside it. My heart pounded so hard I worried they could hear it. His dick was technically in her mouth, but it wasn’t yet a blowjob. She could still pull it back out. I don’t know what I wanted more. She held her mouth open around it for another moment before closing it, wrapping her lips around the middle of his hard shaft and sucking with a loud moan.

I couldn’t believe she was actually blowing him. They’d seen her mostly naked, then completely naked, and I figured that I was just showing her off. Then she started helping them get off and I figured it was only fair since she was teasing them so much. Now she willingly took my friend’s dick into her mouth and was sucking it with more enthusiasm than she’d ever sucked mine. I seemed totally unable to stop the momentum that was building. I could stop this all right there. I could march into the room and tell them that was enough. But I didn’t. I couldn’t. I wanted too badly to see him blow his load into my girlfriend’s eager mouth. I groaned.

Rachel pulled her mouth off his cock and they both looked up toward where I was standing. I froze. They probably couldn’t see me in the dark. If they saw me standing there, my panties (her panties) on the ground and my dick in my hand, they’d know I not only wasn’t upset at their betrayal, I was actually getting off on it. They quickly got back to what they were doing. Rachel lowered her mouth back onto his waiting shaft, pushing it halfway in and holding it there. From the way he groaned, she must have been working wonders with her tongue on his cockhead inside her mouth.

He grabbed her hair and thrust his hips up and down some, lightly fucking my beautiful girlfriend’s mouth. She removed her hands from his shaft and put them on his hips to try to control the pace and depth of his turgid invader. He started moaning louder and I figured he was close to cumming.

I realized I was on the edge too. I didn’t want to spray my cum all over the wall, so I quickly grabbed the panties from the floor. He and I came at the same time. He unloaded rope after rope of his steaming hot cum deep into my pretty girlfriend’s waiting mouth. She coughed and gagged, struggling to swallow it as fast as it filled her cavity. Meanwhile, I unloaded a few small squirts into the panties.

The spell broke on us as soon as we finished cumming. At least on me and Rachel. She’d satisfied the two guys so thoroughly that they were both catatonic on the couch. I saw Rachel swallow once more, wipe her mouth off, then stand and walk my way.

I panicked. I was still upset that she’d given Andrew a blowjob, but I couldn’t say that if she knew I’d eagerly jerked off watching the whole thing. I quickly bent down to grab my shorts and hurried upstairs.

When I got to our room, I realized I was only holding my shorts. In my hurry, I’d dropped the cum-filled panties somewhere along the way. I hoped that somehow none of them would find them. Maybe I could slip out early in the morning and recover them. I climbed into bed and tried to come up with a plan.

“Hi baby,” Rachel said as she walked in and shut the door.

“Hi,” I said. My plan to come up with a plan had utterly failed. “How are you?”

“Pretty good since I won our bet,” she said, tossing my cum-filled panties onto my chest.

“What?” I asked. I’d almost forgotten about the bet. “But I didn’t complain about wearing them.”

“The bet was for you to not complain while wearing them all night,” she said, getting into bed next to me. “You took them off, so I won the bet.”

“Come on, that’s not fair,” I said. “I didn’t mind wearing them, I just took them off because...”

I trailed off. I was supposed to be grilling her about why she sucked off Andrew.

“Because why?” she asked, grinning widely.

“Because I was jerking off,” I said, burning with shame.

“I know, I heard you,” she said through the most devilish smile.

“You said you wouldn’t go farther than you’d already gone,” I said. She lowered her eyes.

“I know, but Andrew really wanted a blowjob,” she said, as though how much he wanted it would matter. “I knew you were probably watching from the shadows, so you could stop it if you wanted to. That’s why I went so slowly at first. I even stopped right as it entered my mouth to give you a window to say something. But then I heard your sexy little moan and knew you loved it as much as he and I did.”

“I guess you have a point,” I said. “But you were also way more into sucking his cock than you ever are with mine.”

“That was just an act, sweetie,” she said. “I was feeling kinda guilty for sucking his cock after I told you I wouldn’t, so I just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. I figured acting like I was really into it and letting him fuck my face a little would do the job. Plus, I know you love it when I’m your naughty little slut, and sluts love having hard cocks in their mouths.”

I remained silent. I didn’t like it, but I had to admit she had a point.

“And you loved it so much you couldn’t resist filling your little panties with cum,” she added.

“They’re not my panties,” I said. “They’re yours.”

“No, if you fill a pair of panties with cum, they’re yours,” she said. “We’re going to have to get you a lot more panties if you keep doing that, though.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh come on,” she said. “It’ll be so fun. We can go shopping together. You can pick out lingerie for me to wear for your friends and I can pick out panties for you to wear while you watch from the shadows like a little creep.” I rolled my eyes.

She squirmed and reached down to my spent, flaccid dick. “Aww, I was really hoping you’d fuck me after I was so slutty for you. Those guys were teasing me all night.”

She rolled onto her back, her naked tits sloshing back and forth in the low light.

“Their hands were all over my chest almost as soon as the movie started,” she went on, lazily rubbing her clit as she reminisced. “And they were fooling around in my shorts not long after. Good thing you’d fucked me so well at the beach or there was no way I’d have been able to keep quiet for so long. At first I thought I’d just let them play with my body, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how much you’d love me playing with your two friends’ dicks right in front of you, so I eventually started stroking them. Every time you dozed off, they tried to get me to go to their bedroom with them. But it was all for your benefit and I knew you’d much rather we fooled around where you could see us so I made them stay.”

She turned to face me again. I hadn’t expected a full recap of the evening, so I could only swallow dryly.

“We’re so lucky we’re so compatible,” she said. “I’ve always worried about being in a relationship since I have trouble stopping myself from teasing new guys. You probably thought you’d never find a girl who’d love being so naughty and slutty for you.”

“That’s not what I wanted,” I said.

“Then I’m glad I could help you discover that about yourself,” she said. “And I’m glad you didn’t mind wearing my panties since now you’ll have to wear them all day tomorrow.”

“I didn’t agree to that,” I said.

“No welching on the bet!” she said with a giggle. She kissed me and rolled over. “Goodnight, my naughty boy.”

Resigned, I rolled over and was asleep in no time.

*****

I woke up sometime later to our door creaking open and a figure creeping in. I squinted in the darkness and realized it was Kyle. What was he doing here? He crept over to Rachel’s side of the bed. She was lying on her back, the sheets around her waist, her naked chest rising and lowering in time with her deep breaths. Her head was cocked toward the side of the bed, her mouth slightly open.

Kyle dropped his shorts. He grabbed his half-hard dick and stroked it to full hardness while staring at my girlfriend’s naked tits. The urge to do something, to say something, was boiling inside me, but so was the desire to see where this was going. I almost laughed to myself. A few days ago I was freaking out that my friends had seen my girlfriend in wet clothes. Now here I was letting one of them jerk off to her naked body because I wanted to see if he’d go further.

Once he was fully erect, he crouched down by her pillow and slowly pushed the head of his dick into her open mouth. Her eyes fluttered open and he pushed it deeper. She gasped and closed her lips around his shaft for a moment, then spit it out.

“What are you doing?!” she whispered harshly, turning away from me and toward him, propping herself up on her elbow.

He whispered something back that I couldn’t hear. She whispered something else. They went back and forth and I could barely catch the odd word, much less figure out what they were saying. Their back and forth ended and she turned around to look at me. I feigned sleep. I didn’t want them knowing I’d seen him pull his cock out and stick it in her sleeping mouth and hadn’t said anything. She turned back. Then I heard him gasp softly. I reopened my eyes. She was still propped up on an elbow in front of him, and now her head was moving slightly.

Then I heard a wet smacking sound. She was sucking his cock. He’d woken her up in the middle of the night by sticking his dick into her mouth while she lay next to her boyfriend, and her response wasn’t to scream and send him away. It wasn’t even to leave the room and blow him somewhere else. It was to suck his cock right there next to me. The shame and humiliation caused adrenaline to surge through my body. I was sleepy no more. Neither was my dick. Despite all it’d been through the past 24 hours, it rose back to life.

If they’d planned on not waking me, they stopped trying pretty quickly. Kyle’s gasps turned to groans and my girlfriend’s wet smacks turned to gags. She was taking him deep. She even kicked me when she adjusted positions to get better leverage. I don’t know what Kyle thought, but Rachel must know I was awake next to her.

Kyle pulled his dick from Rachel’s mouth and I heard her let out a little whine. They whispered back and forth some more. Then Rachel sat up and changed positions. She kept her butt in the middle of the bed and rotated, resting her legs on top of me, one over my belly, one over my thighs. She leaned back until the back of her shoulders were on the edge of the bed nearest Kyle and her head tilted back off the edge and out of my view. She opened her mouth wide.

Kyle approached her and crouched down until his balls rested on my girlfriend’s upturned face. He thrust his hips back and forth a few times, dragging his balls up and down her face and wagging his hard, wet cock in my direction. Then he grabbed his shaft and pointed it down, guiding it into her waiting mouth. She closed her lips around it and he groaned again. He put his hands on the bed on either side of her and started thrusting. She reached between her legs and strummed her clit.

My raging, aching dick screamed in my lap. I reached for it and almost came as soon as I touched it. I quickly let go. I didn’t want to make the same mistake I did earlier. Watching Kyle facefuck my girlfriend was rough, but once he was done with her, she’d be extremely horny and I wanted to satisfy her.

The bed shook with his thrusts, causing her large naked tits to undulate back and forth underneath him. Her throat made a loud glugging noise with every thrust. His hips seemed to be lightly bouncing off her face, so his dick must have been jamming deep in and out of her throat. Her movements got more frantic. She rubbed her clit harder and harder and her legs convulsed on top of me, her heels kicking me rather painfully. Her full body started convulsing and she let out a guttural moan through the thick shaft lodged in her throat as her orgasm hit. I felt her juices splash against my hip. She had never squirted with me before, but she just had as my friend fucked her throat. My hard dick throbbed angrily, begging for someone to touch it.

“I’m gonna fucking cum,” he said, no longer bothering to whisper. He pulled out of her mouth and started jacking off furiously. She lifted up and sucked his waiting balls into her mouth. “Oh my fucking god!!” he roared and started cumming. Hard.

I didn’t see the cum shoot from his dick, but I felt it land. On my face. I gasped in surprise, and his next rope of cum landed mostly in my mouth. I closed my mouth and reflexively swallowed before the third rope splashed across my chin and neck. I felt my balls roil and contract as my own orgasm passed the point of no return. I hadn’t touched my dick at all, but it was still cumming. I shot out my own small load onto my belly as Kyle finished cumming on Rachel’s tummy and chest. I wanted to think I came without touching myself because I’d just watched my girlfriend squirt for the first time, but I knew it had more to do with her lover blasting his cum in my face.

“Oh my god, thank you so much Rachel,” Kyle said. “That was amazing.”

“Glad you enjoyed,” she said, straightening herself back out and lying next to me. He grabbed his shorts and left.

“Did you love that, honey?” Rachel asked as soon as he closed the door. She rolled over and grabbed my spent dick. “Oh my, yes you did. Couldn’t wait for me again, huh?”

“I didn’t mean to,” I said. “I didn’t even touch it, it just went off.”

“Wow, I didn’t think that was possible,” she said. “I didn’t think I could squirt either. It was so hot having him ravage my throat right next to you, knowing how much you loved it. And whoa, you came so hard! You hit your own face!”

I didn’t correct her. I didn’t want her knowing that actually Kyle had cum all over my face. I really didn’t want her knowing that that’s what made me cum without touching myself.

“You never cum this hard when it’s just me and you,” she said. “You must like watching me get fucked even more that fucking me.”